• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
1403 replies to this topic

#1401 Online Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 2,665 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 12:37 PM

IC:

"Where is K-- ... Mr. Ironshaper, anyway, sir?" the Toa asked, casually looking around at the collective. "It's been a while since the old rascal and I were together..."

-Void

#1402 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,115 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 10:22 PM

IC: Prei

I shrug. "Most likely talking to Nixie."

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146

#1403 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

• 7,373 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2014 - 09:49 AM

NPC IC: Nixie

Wordlessly, the Ga-Matoran handed Kale a parchment note, the faded lines of ink visible on it's surface.  That was strange enough, as most of the island's writings were carved into stone, they lasted longer that way, but Kale would soon find that the note wasn't written in the common tongue currently used.  It was, of course, still decipherable to anyone with any sort of common sense.

It went something like

In a time long lost to living memory, other beings walked this island. Beings of legend, creatures difficult for the modern world to understand. For reasons unknown, these creatures vanished; But they left behind traces. Some in this Wahi. But one undisturbed lies in Ta-Wahi, on the smallest island.  There lies an e tr  ce  o a p   e w   e

The last section was either too faded to read, or whoever had wrote it didn't take the time to finish.

"I received this some time ago, from a colleague.  I couldn't make any sense of it at the time, though I'm sure this is what the other Toa wanted.  Call it a hunch, I suppose."

OOC: shoutout to sir baron von snark of the house of wintertroll, esq. 

#1404 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 905 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2014 - 12:13 PM

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro- Nixie's Hut

IC: "Suitably cryptic for the legend of an ancient treasure. Do you know where this colleague is now?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users