BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: The way things are going, the race might not happen at all, or else it'll be postponed, possibly for a long time.

IC: Onepu

The Captain couldn't help a smile from forming on his otherwise grim mask, faced with Seren's completely casual and nonchalant response. "I'm looking for a member of the Ussalry to take part in a small mission against the Brotherhood of Ak'Rei'An, with Syvra here. Interested?"

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Danaku Ran

"Well, I already explained the plan. Has the tournament started yet? And what did you discuss about with that strange prisoner next door?" His head was hurting a bit, and he was still rather drowsy.

OoC: If the tournament won't happen, we can wait for the "Piraka Rescue Team" that seems to be arriving at Onu-koro sooner or later

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Syvra

Syvra, who was standing behind, yet over, onepu merely offered a single two fingered salute, starting from above his right eye and moving in a forward-downward motion. A simple and casual gesture but one that indicated he was Syvra

"Howdy."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: (Silo/Onu-koro prison)

The de-toa had been in the shadows at the back of his cell down the corridor. 

I really need to get some more sleep. How did I not notice?

"That is strange seeing as I've probably killed more than three hundred and fifty people in my life. But never mind.

Oh, and what happened to Phanty? Has he hidden away inside you because of the sheer excitement of a day out?"

OOC: Didn't realise phant/demmy was still here  :P

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC: Syvra

Syvra looked down at Onepu with a devious smirk

"And here I thought that there were other things you trusted about me, like my dashing good looks and charisma. I see how it is now." 

However he turned to fully face the one known as Seren, giving the onu-toa a once over. Very generic armor with generic coloring. Does not stand out. Sneaky type and one who likely works better in a home enviroment. He took a few steps towards Seren and stopped halfway, offering a subtle dip of his head

"I don't quite believe in fancy formal introductions, so i'll be blunt. My name is syvra as you have already been told, and the only reason I am here is because I assisted the ussalry in rooting the brotherhood out of their darkmine base once by providing it's location. I intend to do something similar this go around."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: (Silo/Onu-Koro prison)

"Few days, I guess, depending on how many entries they get."

OOC: ...hes probably just GONE FOREVER SO THAT WE CAN FINALLY ESCAPE  :P 

Lets just say hes in now and then, (exept at the points when Obesity actually plays him, in which case he is obviously here)

Kathok

IC: Onepu

He returned to the prison in a few minutes, paying little attention to Phantom's block-mates as he approached the door he had business with. He beckoned the guard over and, with a little persuasion necessary, had his door unlocked. He could tell from his demeanor that he was Demos- or pretending to be. "Follow me," he said firmly. "And don't try anything funny. Without your mask, you're no stronger than me, let alone all the guards here."

"Yes, sir," Demos said miserably. Being treated like a criminal was not agreeing with his... everything.

"Say goodbye to your 'friends'," Onepu said, and led him out.

Demos glanced at Silo, then followed without another word.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC: From the Vault beneath Kini-Nui.

IC: Lash

Emerging at last from the Darkwalk tunnels, Lash shook the dust from her armour. She'd been busy down there, preparing herself for the mission Zaktan had given her. She'd stripped down her armour to make it more combat appropriate, breaking off all of the excessive spikes, and ditching the weighty hidden saw and drill she'd been carrying in her gauntlets. She wasn't an assassin, thief or mercenary anymore. She was a soldier, and she had a mission to accomplish.

With a bit of work, she'd managed to saw the Rahkshi staff head she'd taken into two rough halves, which now served quite well as daggers. She'd stored them in an X-shaped sheath on her lower back, where she could easily reach them. She'd cleaned and sharpened the spikes on her whips as well; the protodermis blades were now razor-sharp, saw-toothed, maiming menaces once more. The blood-red light-stone hung from a leather cord around her neck, the only consistent source of light in this darkness, and a constant reminder of the choice she'd made. Siding with the Piraka, she knew, was likely the most pivotal decision she'd made in her life. She just hoped it didn't cost her her life. If it did, then this first mission might well turn out to be her last.

Her mission was a simple one: Go to Onu-Koro, wait, and join the battle once it began.

But first, she had a few more things to do. Holding up the vial of Antidermis Zaktan had given her, and her red light-stone, she let the light fall upon the writhing, shadowy fluid. It was alien, mysterious and more than a little bit disturbing. But Zaktan had told her exactly what it could do. The hard part would be finding a Rahkshi to enslave. With that task in mind, Lash set off once more into the darkness. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Roth

At first, nothing happened. The air was still as the last echo of Hari's knock faded away into the darkness around,leaving behind nothing but the deafening silence. Nearly a minute passed with only the steady glow of the lightstones to accompany her. And then, with a suddenness that was made all the more surprising by the dead quiet before, a metallic clunk sounded from behind the door. The unmistakable ratcheting sound of a lock being undone had barely registered to the Bo-Toa before the door creaked open, revealing only a pair of bronze eyes at first, both of them glaring down at Hari. The door opened a crack more, letting light from outside to spill into the musty interior of the house, and onto the being that was staring down at Hari. His dark, cobalt armor was scratched and dented in way that suggested both extended use and a lack of care. The man looked like a Toa, though the fact that he wasn't wearing a Kanohi on his face gave away his species. His left hand was behind the door, his right was gripping a rather large device, one with a barrel that was pointed at Hari. His posture was stiff, as if prepared for a fight.

Then he seemed to realize what he was looking at, and the Lesterin lowered the weapon, but his gaze remained hard and cold. A small, female Toa of Plantlife was one of the last things he expected to see, and he glanced around behind her as if trying to find the trick.

Finally, he spoke.

“What do you want?”

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"Great. There's one just down this way." Tarnok noted, relieved that he'd managed to ensure a few more minutes away from bed rest in his own hut. The Onu-Matoran turned promptly down a side street, nearing Ferron's forge.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Reson.

Reson was growing bored. Sobriety was nowhere near as fun as everyone made it out to be. He'd made his way from one end of Onu-Koro to the other, walking off his hangover, and he was already sick of it. He was remembering things, and he didn't like it. He recalled his matoran life, watching helplessly as Makuta's Rahi and Rahkshi attacked his fellow villagers. Then the day he'd woken up to find himself as a Toa; with powers he didn't understand and couldn't control... the day he'd accidentally ended his best friend's life with those very same powers... the day he'd decided the mindless, numb life of a drunkard was better than the one he currently had.

Yep, it was all coming back now.

Turning back towards the marketplace, Reson decided it was time for another drink. 

OOC: If anyone wants to stop Reson from getting completely stoned, please feel free to intervene. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I'm not drunk!" Reson protested, a little too quickly. He was still a little tipsy from his last drinking spree. Seeing the guard's steely glare, he added a reluctant "...yet," before digging a deeper hole for himself with "How did you know what I was thinking?" 

"Right... home..." Reson whistled through his teeth, "I don't think I actually have one of those. I'm one of those homeless type of drunks." He froze, realising he might have just made a very big mistake. "This isn't the part where you get tired of my babbling and just drag me off to a cell somewhere, is it?" 

IC: Danaku Ran

He watched silently as the bizarre stranger next door was taken away by some short prison guard. He turned back to Silo and said "Few days? Well, I suppose we have no other option than to wait. Unless a miracle happens.."

IC: (Silo/Onu-koro prison)

"I can wait. I learnt to a long time ago."

He sighed an annoyed sigh.

"That doesn't make it any less boring. Where did Damek go with all his little chores for us to do?"

Kathok

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

A few days had passed since Ferron's (hopefully) last gesture of goodbye to his past mistakes, and the forgemaster had set his sights on nothing more than running his business.

It was good work; satisfying, straightforward and simple, the three "s'" Ferron himself had always preferred to look towards. If something got more complicated than that, he was likely to start getting mopey and irritable.

"Guess that explains the last few years" Ferron thought to himself as he heated up the furnace. Today he had few plans, just work his hours like normal, and then maybe head out to town for a drink. But because he wanted one, not because he needed one...

OOC: You can take that as your cue, Krayzikk.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"What kind of a job?" Reson asked, suspicious. As a Toa of Sonics who was almost always drunk, he didn't exactly have the skill set required to make any sort of honest living. He had a feeling that this would be an interesting experience. 

Reson relaxed a little. The guard seemed to be genuine about wanting to help him out. He leaned up against the wall of a nearby hut, trying to clear his head. What were his qualifications? He still didn't know the full extent of his Toa powers, and in his Matoran life he'd had no real skills, just working as a simple miner. Besides, did he really want a job? That meant taking on responsibilities, which was something he'd never been good at. But, at the same time, if he did take on some kind of responsibilities, it might help him take his mind off... those other things he didn't want to think about. 

"I guess I don't really have any qualifications," he admitted, "Got any ideas?" 

IC:

"Last I knew, a Fe-Toa. Ferron, I think. Supposed to be a good smith. I'd go to the Ussalry one, but I don't like the paperwork. Or the wait." The Onu-Matoran replied, stepping into the hot, sweltering air of the forge. The box was tucked under one arm, the other used to push the door open; his eyes adjusted to the altered lighting fairly easily (he was an Onu-Matoran, after all), and he quickly noted the Turaga's presence.

"Afternoon. Ferron, I presume?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"Yes, just a moment" the elder smith replied as Tarnok, from where he stood, could see Turaga's hand gripping around a white hot piece of metal, with no apparent ill effects whatsoever.

After the still-unfinished weapon had been cooled in the nearby water barrel and the resulting cloud of steam had dispersed, Ferron appeared around the work facilities and walked up to Tarnok and Uyism.

"And Uyism as well, a pleasure" Ferron said upon recognizing the Iroiit, before diverting his attention to Tarnok.

"So, what can I do for you?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Probably. Never really had a chance to try out. Too drunk." Realising that was a poor choice of words, he added, "things have been pretty quiet around here lately anyway. But yes, I think I could fight if I needed to." 

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Ferron's forge):

Another figure soon appeared at the entrance of Ferron's forge. The Ta-Matoran named Tuli walked in, with a friendly yet somehow reserved smile on her mask.

"I'm here for my shift", she said, then noticed the customer talking business with the Fe-Turaga. Tuli nodded a greeting to the Onu-Matoran and walked further inside, placing her satchel in the usual rack where it would remain until Tuli was done with day's work.

"Can I stand still?" Reson mused, thoughtfully tapping his Kakama-clad chin. "Except when I'm passed out drunk... no. Apparently I even roll around in my sleep. Where exactly are you going with this line of questioning?" 

IC: Lash

There were a lot of caves in Onu-Wahi, as Lash was quickly learning. Finding the other Piraka that Zaktan had asked her to go help was going to be nearly possible, so she decided to head straight into the city when she was done Rahkshi hunting, and join the attack from inside the city once the Piraka arrived. Unless they were in Onu-Koro already, in which case she would just join in with the rest of the festivities. But before she did any of that, she had to find a Rahkshi, which was apparently much harder than she thought it was going to be.

Growing tired of her search, Lash approached the entrance to an apparently empty cave. Stepping inside and using the red lightstone around her neck for guidance, she spotted several corpses in various states of decay littering the floor of the cave further in. Realising that this cave clearly was, or had been, the den of something with a grudge against living beings, she turned to leave, only to find her path blocked by an orange and black Rahkshi. "Oh, great..." Lash groaned.

So much for finding a Rahkshi; this one had found her. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC: (Silo/ Onu-Koro prison)

A few days had passed, and so far, Silo had got news of a plague of beetles in Le, a Sandstorm in Po and a battle in Ko, but nothing remotely interesting.

He kept asking the information-giving guard about the "Piraka" but he seemed to know very little about them, other than the fact that they were involved in the battle and had possibly caused the beetles.

The only other peice of information was that, after there entrance to the vault, they had been handing out masks and weapons to mercinaries like himself. Silo wished he was there.

"What d'ya think of these Piraka guys, Dan-Dan?"

Kathok