Bzprpg - Kini-Nui

Friar Tuck

OOC: Yes, a gladius is pretty much a double-edged sword. Sorry for holding you up, had to eat a late dinner.IC: Viloz"Should have just asked." Viloz replied hastily then wildly jumping back, leaving nothing but empty air for Purgatory to slash at but as a toll, his gladius had to be left behind, snugly fit in his foe's side as crimson blood dirtied the blade. Truth be told, he was rather impressed that his foe would be willing to take such a risk but a risk taken too soon could prove to be fatal. Landing on his feet flawlessly, Viloz steadied himself quickly, took aim and fired a Vertigo Sphere at Purgatory, not wasting time to start reloading it with a Contact Sphere this time.OOC: The effects are in my profile but I'll describe them right here: upon impact, the victim will suffer from a severe whirling sensation and loss of balance for up to two minutes. Contact Sphere: victim's sense of touch will deter greatly significantly but not to the point where he won't feel a thing. Pain's muffled.

IC: Purgatory, Kini Nui.Purgatory jumped too the right, the Verticle sphere missing him, narrowly missing him, the energy flew past his right arm, making his arm twitch slightly. “For me? You shouldn’t have.” Purgatory laughed. Just then the Skakdi fired another; a Contact sphere flew into his chest; Purgatory stumbled backwards, firing off an explosive sphere at Viloz’ feet.The pain in Purgatory’s side seemed to ebb a bit. He grunted and then quickly stuck his two-bladed sword in the ground before pulling gladius out of his side and then throwing it at Viloz. “Here’s your blood sword.” He said, smiling as he did it, inwardly hoping it might cut or maim his foe. Purgatory barely felt his sword as he twisted his crimson hand around the handle once again and wrenched it from the ground.

IC: KytheraThe Vortixx's eyes went wide again, but she stayed calm. Why was it that they had run into the unkillable ones? Kythera fired off her pistol, once, twice, before it had to recharge. Hopefully, the combinded kinetic energy of both bolts would be enough to send the creature flying back. If not, well, it might slow it down enough for her allies to gain the upper hand.Just in case, Kythera flipped her knife around in her hand, holding it reverse-grip. The better to counter-attack with.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: VilozViloz began to back up but was too slow, the sphere landing a few feet away from his own, causing a small explosion which sent him flying back. The Skakdi landed hard on his back, knocking the wind out of him. It took him a while to get up, his feet felt like lead and he could still feel the aftershock of the explosion in his body to a limited degree.Luckily his gladius landed not too far away from him but still clearly missing its mark since it wasn't expected for him to fly so far, smearing the ground with the blood coating it. Instead of leaping for it, Viloz calmly reloaded another Vertigo Sphere in his launcher and took his time to walk towards his sword. His legs felt too heavy to leap.

IC: PurgatoryThe fire Skakdi watched with satisfaction as Viloz was blasted backwards from his sphere. He chuckled a bit his crimson eyes narrowing. He watched as the sword sailed through the air, but missed its mark, since the other Skakdi had been thrown back. Purgatory grabbed another sphere from his pack on his backside and loaded it into his launcher. He watched as Viloz slowly got up and walked towards his fallen sword, he'd loaded another sphere himself. "Not so fast." Purgatory growled. His eyes flared up again and he shot twin beams of impact-vision straight at Viloz' launcher. Attempting to hit the loaded vertigo sphere, and make it explode, and hopefully covering Viloz with his own sphere's affects.

IC-Destian:However, Destian fired a quick blast of plasma-it intercepted the impact vision, the momentum draining into it, but Destian released the energy, allowing the plasma to dissipate before it hit Viloz.That done, the larger Skakdi turned to Purgatorio, this time firing a rather large plasma blast from the gauntlet, one that sped towards the fire Skakdi, though it slammed into the ground instead, throwing up a large, blinding blast of sand and dirt."Jump in there, Viloz! Swing wild!" Destian growled.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I was thinking of having Rhow catch Quaara, heat-vision and all...but Mef is lucky and Rhow will stick with the group.IC:As Destian gave Viloz words of encouragement, Rhow had already moved in to pick up her fellow Skakdi's weapon. She quickly pulled it from the ground and tossed it back to Viloz.OOC: Sorry guys, gonna try and make the post for Tupua tomorrow, got bogged down today with schoolwork ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: VilozViloz thanked Destian and Rhow by not wasting their much appreciated help, forcing his slow trot to a painful run, catching his gladius along the way before dashing towards the cloud. The strain on his legs wasn't enough to make him buckle but irritating pain throbbed in his ankles with every footstep. Maybe I should shoot myself with a contact sphere...He fired twin laser beams slightly to the left and right then jumping into the middle of the dust cloud, taking a large wide horizontal swing. Meanwhile, blood continued to ooze out of Purgatory's wound, slowly but surely yet with the effects of the earlier zamor sphere, the Skakdi would be oblivious to this until the dizziness would kick in.

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: PurgatoryPurgatory couldn't help but laugh as one of the other Skakdi finally intervened, blocking his vision powers, with a blast of plasma. He'd known all along it would only be a matter of time before they helped their comrade. "Can't let him fight his own battles?" Purgatory growled, gnashing his massive teeth together. Then the same Skakdi fired a blast of plasma straight at the ground near Purgatory. He could feel the head wash over him from the blast as the plasma assaulted the ground, creating a massive cloud of dirt and sand that blocked out Purgatory's vision. But then the Skakdi yelled out a piece of advice for his friend, but also tipping Purgatory off on what to expect. He heard the thuds of his enemy's feet hit the ground as he neared him in the dust-cloud. Purgatory couldn't see anything, but that meant that his foe had the same handicap. Suddenly Purgatory saw heat and twin beams of laser flew past him to the left, he then jumped to the right, the second blast grazing his right shoulder, and melting a piece of his armor and damaging his flesh underneath. Purgatory refrained from howling in pain to not alert his foe to his location. He heard a whoosh of air and instinctively jumped backwards, the tip of his enemies blade barely slicing his chest. Purgatory now had a good guess on his foe's location, he summoned his vision power once again and shot the twin beams forward, straight to where the swing had come from. Purgatory was beginning to feel a bit faint, maybe he'd lost more blood then he'd originally thought...

IC: VilozViloz batted away Purgatory's words, hoping his comrades would too since the bugger was becoming more of a problem than he initially though, help greatly appreciated now. Somewhere midway in his swing, Viloz felt the tip of his sword slice through something, indicating that his foe was just a few feet ahead of him. Instead of leaping outwards, slicing in front of him, he raised his zamor sphere lau-"Oof!" Viloz was sent tumbling back and staggered a few steps, falling onto the ground shortly after. Instinctively, he dropped his sword and clutched his chest in pain, feeling as if some brute shoulder-charged him, coupled with the wind knocked out of his lungs. Now the Skakdi seriously considered using a contact sphere on himself. Short, painful breaths were inhaled and exhaled from Viloz, raising his hand. Several tendrils of electricity shot forth, forming an intricate and constantly changing web of bright blue and white, headed for the dust cloud at an alarming speed.

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: Purgatory, Kini NuiPurgatory heard a light "Oof!" ring out through the dust-cloud, so he knew he'd hit his target. He could hear what sounded like his enemy hitting the ground hard, and then stepping forward, taking ragged breaths. "Are you about done?" Purgatory called through the dust, his crimson orbs gleaming. Suddenly he saw a flash of bright white and blue. Then he was knocked off his feet as what felt like an army of electric eels coursed through his veins. Purgatory tried to call out in pain but nothing escaped through his throat. He was forced through the air, away from the dust-cloud, where he smashed into a large tree, leaving a splatter of blood from the cut on his side as he slid to the ground. Purgatory felt dazed, and his whole body burned with pain. Smoke slowly drifted off his armor, and he could feel blood dripping down from his large grin. Purgatory struggled to his feet, his body shaking. "You shouldn't of done that..." he muttered, his crimson eyes filled with blood-lust. He took a step forward, and then a terrible pain in his side lanced out and Purgatory dropped to his knees. He held his launcher out trained on any sudden movement. "You win." he said. "But only because you had help." he growled. "What will you do with me now? Kill me? Tickle me to death? Feed me to the fishes?" he said. OOC: Question, since Purg is around other Skakdi can he use his elemental powers? Or only if they are like his friends and helping him?

IC: Taoki - Kini-NuiTaoki avoided getting too colse to the newcomers before quickly nodding at Kahlynn, "Watch this."Taoki held up his gadget arm to the latest Skakdi and clenching his fist, pulling on the small handle. It launched a small packet forwards, attached to the wrist by a metal wire; sort of like a whip- before exploding just a few feet from Taoki. The knockback sent him flying backwards.OOC:I'm only half back now.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: (Arrion Lo'Hurja, Kini Nui)With a groan, Arrion awoke. The first thing he noticed was that the bleeding stopped, secondly, that there was a battle going on between some Skakdi."My dear, what is happening?" he asked.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: KahlynnTaoki avoided getting too colse to the newcomers before quickly nodding at Kahlynn, "Watch this."Taoki only realised a few seconds later that where he thought Kahlynn was, there was no one. The Skakdi of plasma had slipped away and quietly followed the Turaga as she dragged away the Toa. Now he crouched, hidden, in the bushes and trees nearby, blade and shield drawn and eyes trained on the pair. Part of him hoped the others would be able to follow the trail of clawed footprints he had inadvertently left behind, and the other wanted them to arrive just as he was winning, just to prove (in his opinion) what an utter beast he was.True to his recent tradition of taking on more than one opponent at a time (granted, a hundred Nui Rama wasn't quite the same as a Toa and an old lady, but still), he readied his weapons and prepared for the opportune moment to attack.

IC: Taoki - Kini-NuiTaoki stepped forwards, ashes in a blast pattern on his face and body. He pulled down his scarf, revealing his permanent frown, untouched by the explosive powder.He didn't have an opinion concerning what should be next for the Skakdi. Killing was never his style, but there wasn't really any other way to deal with crime on an island without order. His frown grew. He turned around, "Where's Kahlynn?"Suddenly realizing where he would've went, Taoki scanned the tree-line with no luck. Quickly, he activated his x-ray vision, searching for a skeletal system in the trees. And he found it. One laying down, the frame of a Turaga over it, and a third, much larger than the others, crouched a little ways away."Kahlynn went after the 'kuta-gang," He pointed to the trees, the same direction he saw the others in.Taoki sprinted off towards the trees.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: (Arrion Lo'Hurja/Kini Nui Temple)"I think it is about time we make our escape," Arrion said casually.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC(Quaara Noleah [Talking to Arrion: Base of the Kinu-Nui temple])

"Just keep walking and ignore the guy trailing us," the Turaga says in the same tone as her friend; barely audible to Arrion and not even audible to anyone a few inches away. Taoki had made the mistake of making too much noise with his clawed feet; the sound of the dirt and sharp claws scratching against each other was deafening compared to their own silent footsteps."Get your weapons ready."-Mef Man

IC: (Arrion Lo'Hurja/Kini Nui Temple)Arrion reached into a pocket and took out a healing potion. Jugging the foul liquid down with a quick action, he looked on over to see the stalker. Someone else had witnessed the sacrifice. Great, how gloriously great. Taking out his ceremonial dagger, he grimly told the Turaga: "If there are any others, I'll grab you and make a run for Ga-Koro."

OOC:I don't think Kahlynn would've put himself in a position were he could be seen. I'm fine with the "stalker" being Taoki, but realistically, Kahlynn been seen is very unlikely, especially since they would be more likely to be looking in Taoki's direction; with all the noise he was making.IC: Taoki - Kini-Nui ForestTaoki stopped, leaning against the tree with one hand, breathing heavliy.This was the second step in his plan.Practically gasping for air, Taoki looked up, motioning to his open mouth, hardly audiable, the small Skakdi spoke in between gasps, "Can. You. Believe?"The runt was on the opposite side of the clearing from his plasma wielding... Er. Compainion. As of this moment, the demon worshippers were directly in between both Taoki and Kahlynn; the third part of his plan. He had wanted to be heard. Made sure of it too, scraping the butt of his knives on rocks and punching trees.Taoki took his hand off the tree to rub his sore fist. Preparing his power over sand, ready to use it to the best of his ability. Not quite holding onto his many knives yet; that would make things too obvious. Although, it would make him feel a little safer.One on a butterfly knife, one on a throwing knife.^^ Safety. ^^ Unfortunately however: Not realistic.Taoki coughed, "That's quite a run isn't it?"C'mon Kahlynn, come on.

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:Rhow spoke up once more, her arms crossed and in thought. "We oughta rip your spine out." she said to Purgatory, her tone casual, apropos of nothing. "You're fighting for the wrong side. Makuta's the only reason our people are the way they are. If you wanna fight for that guy, go ahead. But we're going to get revenge. And you best not stand in its way."The female Skakdi turned around and took a step back towards the rest of the group. Before she moved back behind them, she looked at Viloz: "You beat him. You decide if you let him live."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Purgatory, Kini NuiPurgatory remained where he was. His clawed hand still resting on his already loaded zamor launcher. "What if I said I've seen the error of my ways? Blah, blah, blah." he said. "I could care less about Makuta in all reality. I just wanted to rile you up, see how you fought." he said. "I'm not begging for my life, because I don't beg." Purgatory said. "So you blame Makuta for what was done to us? Our mutation?" Purgatory said cocking his head. "Hmmm how very noble, I can see why you feel that way." he said. "But we are stronger this way, are we not? We have survived, we have endured. I'd rather see Makuta's head on a plate, with us at the top. Skakdi should be ruling Mata Nui, no one else." he said.

IC: KahlynnThe Skakdi of plasma smirked slyly as the Toa in the middle of the clearing spared a brief glance at Taoki on the opposite side to Kahlynn. His companion had been spotted, but he hadn't. Taking a small step forward (he was still in the shadows), he felt the energy from Taoki allowing him to use his power of plasma, and began to heat the air around the pair of Makuta-worshipers to unbearable temperatures, and in the process slowly create plasma around them. With any luck, they would assume the dramatic raise in temperature to be Taoki's doing, and not realise Kahlynn's presence until it was too late.

IC: CimondCimond watched the two Skakdi as they surrounded the Toa and his companion. One seemed to make no attempt at all to remain stealthy, while the other was almost silent, and was barely visible to Cimond himself, up in the trees. These things would be more than a match for the two Makuta loyalists. he thought to himself as he climbed down the tree trunk. Perhaps I should see if I can get the drop on that sneaky one. With so few helping Makuta to make his great plan become reality, we who follow him must look out for each other.OOC: Well, better late than never. Cimond also witnessed the earlier sacrifice, but real life me was too late to post about it.

Edited by DoctorCouch

IC: The PyroThe Pyro sat down in the meditation circle of Kini-Nui. After a rampage in Ko-Koro and then a big fight on the Ko-Onu-wahi border, he needed a rest. He sat down to meditate and to explore the more peaceful side of fire.IC: LondarMeanwhile, Londar practiced fencingOOC: Open for interaction, especially from Makuta followers

OOC: Minor bunnying.IC: Viloz"Regardless of what you say, it doesn't change the fact that you've gotten in the way of our goal and attempted to sabotage our efforts. Rhow here? She's right: we ought to rip our your spine." Viloz spoke casually but with a hint of condescension, looking down on Purgatory with a cold stare. "Though luckily for you, she's given me free reign over your punishment and I'm a nice guy, meaning you'll live...maybe. So get your hand off that launcher and try anything unless you feel like dying for certain."The Skakdi paced around slowly until he located a thick vine on the ground. He knelt down and cut out a good length of before standing up, holding the resiliant green line with one hand. "Ten lashes. Then we leave you to take care of that bleed out." he said, glancing at both of his brethren who understood, rushing over to restrain Purgatory while lifting him up, back facing Viloz. He took his time striding over, pausing when he stood only inches a couple of feet away, removing any extra armour Purgatory wore on his back."You better hope you're right about us being stronger this way." And then the crack of a whip filled the air.OOC: If you were hoping to try some escape with that launcher or something, PM me and I'll edit.

OOC: Lashes? I like it very brutal.IC: Purgatory"Only ten lashes? You spoil me friend." Purgatory laughed as the other Skakdi pulled him to his feet and restrained him. He waited as they prepared him for the lashes. Purgatory knew this would hurt, very badly, but he still had some energy left. In fact he had fight left in him, but perhaps this would buy their trust. He'd been planning on using his launcher to create a diversion to get away, but they had decided to spare his life, which had surprised Purgatory. "Hope is for the weak." Purgatory said. He stood strong as the whip cracked across his back for the first time. Blinding pain lanced through Purgatory's body, and he stiffened, but did not let a sign of weakness show.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: VilozThe punisher's face was stony, showing no sign of taking pleasure in dishing out the pain but nothing about him betrayed any discomfort he might have. It was just good business after all, nothing personal. For him at least. A second lash came down after its predecessor, than a third and a fourth, leaving only a few seconds in between as more and more came. No sound escaped Purgatory, save a faint grunt or two and his breathing but the effects of the whip on his back were undeniable. Marks and bruising scarred his back and the crimson red blood melded almost seamlessly with his skin, oozing out but not pulsing. Viloz dropped the makeshift tool and Rhow and Destian released Purgatory, concluding his punishment."We're done."

IC: PurgatoryPurgatory stood through the rest of the lashes, not allowing himself to do more then grunt in pain. When Viloz had finished with the ten lashes Purgatory slowly turned around to face him. "Thank you." he said, his crimson eyes bright. "You decided to spare my pathetic life." he said. "My life is in your hands, friend." he added. "I ask of you one favor, allow me to use my elemental powers so I may seal the wound on my side or I might bleed to death before I reach a healer." Purgatory said. Purgatory unloaded his Zamor launcher as a sign of peace and placed the explosive orb back inside his backpack, which he slung over his raw backside. He then sheathed his two-sided blade on his back as well. "You are a strong fighter, what is your name?" he asked his savior.

IC: VilozViloz nodded, obliging Purgatory's request to seal his wounds. Like him, Viloz sheathed his gladius, unloaded his launcher and set it aside peacefully. With the lashings out of the way, the situation felt strangely like a new start but not entirely."You're not too shabby yourself. Name's Viloz."

IC: PurgatoryAs Viloz nodded, Purgatory felt energy flow into him from the other Skakdi, unlocking his elemental power. Purgatory covered three of his fingers in flame and then pressed them to the wound on his side, cauterizing the torn flesh and melting the metal back into place. It hurt plenty, but pain wasn’t something Purgatory was unfamiliar with.“Tell me Viloz, do you truly think your group can bring down the Makuta? And if so what will you do once you’ve had your revenge?” he asked. “What do you call yourselves?” he added, speaking about the group of Skakdi. Sure Purgatory’s ideals were a bit different then there own, but Viloz had bested him, and Purgatory still held onto a scrap of honor, even if he was slightly insane, and power hungry.“I was trying to form my own group of Skakdi myself, I had two followers, but sadly one died and the other ran off.” Purgatory shrugged. “Maybe my conquest wasn’t as glorious as I originally thought.” He said.

IC: Viloz"Well I think we'll be able to give the big man a run for his money. You can't accomplish anything without trying...pretty sure there are a bunch of sayings for that. Like you can't hit anything if you don't aim for it, shoot for the moon and even if you miss, holy karz, you're in space. Oh and among the stars." Viloz replied, watching Purgatory cauterize his own flesh with sick fascination and folded arms. "What'll I do if we succeed? Round up some friends, play some cards, grab a drink, have a good time. You see, I enjoy the simple side of life."He spared a glance at Rhow, indicating for her to take over and call the shots. Business was concluded, small chat with somewhat of a former enemy wasn't productive with followers on the loose and anything important should be discussed with the leader of the Horde herself.

IC: LondarLondar had arrived in Kini, Nui and started putting up posters:

NOW RECRUITING: THE FORCES OF NATURE

Want a chance to cause

as much destruction as

you want while being

protected from the law?

Well then, JOIN US

If you wish to join, meet

me at the Tren Krom Break Suva Kaita.

Any species and element welcome.

Toa/Skakdi of Fire, Water, Air, Ice, Plasma, Lightning, Magnetism, Iron, Gravity especially welcome.

Huna/Volitak users recommended

-The Pyro

Londar was ready to go back to Ta-Wahi, but then he remembered; KUMU ISLETS! Cursing under his breath, he made a dash for Le-Wahi.OOC: If you wish to join, meet The Pyro IC at the suva kaita and send a pm to me. This new group is basically a terrorist group that wants to smash as much as possible. Each of our members is allowed to go on individual rampages; sometimes, I might organize group raids. Catastrophic destruction of canon locations such as the koros not allowed, but you are free to cause a little mayhem so long as 5/6 of the koro hasn't been razed. Londar to Le-Wahi

Edited by Constructman

IC: Purgatory, Kini NuiPurgatory nodded, "Well its been fun. Catch you later." he grinned at the other Skakdi. Purgatory walked off until a sign suddenly caught his eye. He grabbed it and quickly scanned it, "Hmmm... destruction, sounds right up my alley." he said. He threw the sign down and saw that someone was putting up another. "You in The Forces of Nature? Or whatever its called?" Purgatory asked.

OOC: PyroIC: PurgatoryThe fire Skakdi nodded. "You sound like myself." he said. "I too was trying to lead a group, though I never had a name. One of my followers was captured or killed, and the other abandoned me." he said. "I've given up my dream to rule, perhaps I would fit best within your group." he said. "As long as we get to cause destruction." he said. "There are two Makuta worshipers close to here, a Turaga and a Toa. Perhaps we could recruit them as well." Purgatory said. "I know the other Skakdi are hunting for them, intending to kill them." he said, his crimson eyes bright.

IC Pyro"Perhaps we could," Pyro said, a smile forming on his face. He had just received a letter from Londar that he was alright, was with 3 potential recruits, and were building a fortress for his gang under the cover of a diamond mine at the Place of Shadow.OOC: Do you want to join?