Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Corik:"Karzit, both of you stop arguing," Corik growled at Axeron and Erif. "We'll make no headway if each of you continues this, understand?" That said, he turned to Londar."A red and gold Toa?" he asked, smiling slightly. "That really, really narrows it down."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Corik:"Well, I know I'm right under Tuara, who is right under Jaller. If that helps," he said, shrugging, before he turned to Londar again."Sounds valuable. Now, how about, instead of standing out here, we all head back to the guard station to discuss this in the quiet, where the villagers won't gather around us constantly?"

profiles i guess

IC-Corik:"Recra," Corik replied, nodding his head. "I'm Corik-who-remembers-not-his-rank. I think I got promoted in light of my two brothers' deaths, but I'm not sure." He shrugged again."Now, just to keep up appearances," he said with a bit of a smile, "Let's set up a quick formation around this 'thief' here to lead him to the HQ. Just so that the villagers don't think we're getting soft, eh?"

profiles i guess

IC: Axeron"And I'm ex-military," Axeron added, laughing. "And you guys are silly." He pointed towards Recra and her group. "You just closed the gate so we can't chase."Axeron chuckled. He had, after all, masterminded the theft. In goodwill.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "What?" Recra asked. "We couldn't have caught him, and I have no idea what you mean about locking you in. This guy-" Recra pointed at Axeron. "- has a Matoran standing on either side. You have no guard whatsoever."OOC: I thought Temporal was waiting on We are legion.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC(Tajeh):"I'm Tajeh. Ko-Matoran, if you haven't noticed..." he replied as he started drinking the water like it was life or death.
IC: Naehi, Ta-Wahi (Tirus's Forge)"A pleasure meeting you, Tajeh the Ko-Matoran." Naehi said, returning to her book. "I sincerely wish I never have the honor again."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Kiarani"Nothing." Kiarani replied, a bit too quickly. She unconsciously tapped the cover of the book in front of her, remembering past days, and an event that took place decades ago.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Amaris, Ta-Koro"Oh, okay. Well..." Amaris said, pausing to think. "Thanks again for letting me stay in your spare room. I appreciate it more than you can imagine." That said, Amaris began to walk down the hall, towards her current residence. Thank whatever god you believe in that she didn't throw you out.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Apparently they're going to destroy Kini-Nui.IC: Axeron"You closed the gates. Now, we all know that it isn't hard to get past, but of course, you still locked us in. And let me just say that, from the direction that the Gukko flew in, we can assume - And very easily give chase - to the Toa. And I think we all need to have a talk with him. Plus, you...do have access to Gukko, right? I knew I did."

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Naehi, Ta-Wahi (Tirus's Forge)"A pleasure meeting you, Tajeh the Ko-Matoran." Naehi said, returning to her book. "I sincerely wish I never have the honor again."
IC(Tajeh): Well, that was rude. "If you don't mind me asking," Tajeh asked, a little quietly, "what's your name?"

WIP

IC: After a considerable amount of time spent traversing the subterranean passageways of Onu-Wahi, Toa Fetix finally emerged from a tunnel connected to the upper level of Ta-Koro. Adjusting to the village's unusual level of heat, he made his way down to the lower level and found an unoccupied section of ground that he could use as an advertising space. Fetix focused his power over Iron, creating a vertical slab of it about six feet high and four wide. He then used his metal-slicing Razor Claws in conjuntion with his elemental control to carve a message into the slab. It read:LOOKING FOR BEINGS WITH CONTROL OVER THE ELEMENTS OF EARTH, STONE, GRAVITY, IRON, MAGNETISM, FIRE, OR PLASMA AND/OR POSSESSION OF A KANOHI AKAKU OR IDEN FOR HELP WITH AN IMPORTANT TASK. PLEASE TALK TO THE GOLD-AND-ORANGE-ARMORED TOA OF IRON NEAR THE ENTRANCE TO THE UPPER LEVEL-ONU-KORO CONNECTING TUNNEL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. IF THE TASK IS SUCCESSFUL, YOU MAY BE GRANTED USEFUL MECHANICAL DEVICES OR WEAPONS.Hoping that those who passed by would notice and read the slab, Fetix positioned himself a few feet to the left of the tunnel entrance and waited for people to come and speak to him.OOC: Anyone interested in following this plotline? It might wind up being pretty unique, at least.

Edited by 742mph

R8aOQ.jpg

OOC: I'll have my char join your plot, but not your team. However, I will forewarn you that Makuta is 'All seeing' in this game, so bringing down the lair, even if it can hurt him, wouldn't happen; He'll get someone to trash you guys. However, this will evolve into something good; We'll all end up with the staff plot effecting us, after all.Another thing; RPG time. In Ta-Koro, it might've been just minutes after Kakopa escaped to Le-Wahi and Po-Wahi, so be wary of that.IC: AxeronAxeron spotted a Toa placing a sign. A bit interested, he walked over, reading it. The words 'Gold and Orange' seemed interesting to searching down the thief, whom he still needed to repay for ditching him after giving him an entire sword. He turned to the others surrounding him. "I know that you guys, as the military, have much power. But I hope you'll let an Ex-Mil go. Oh, and if I do find your suspect, whom I know very well, I'll see what I can do."He then walked towards where the designated location was. Spotting Fetix, he walked over.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I was pretty sure from the beginning that this whole thing was going to go wrong, but seeing how it will go wrong and when will be the interesting part. Also, what's the best way to deal with the "RPG time" problem? I'm not very experienced at this sort of thing.IC: Fetix soon spotted a Toa of Fire wearing a Kanohi Calix approaching him. When the two got close enough to talk comfortably, Fetix said, "I assume you're here because of my sign. If you are, well, I've got quite an interesting plan in mind, and I could certainly use your help. What's your name, and is the reason you came to talk to me more than curiousity?" Fetix hoped that he could determine whether his potential ally was trustworthy by learning of his motivations.

R8aOQ.jpg

IC: Onuzek [Ta-Koro]The gigantic Ba-Toa decided that Valria's friends were far away, and that's why she couldn't see them anymore. It made sense to him, because he also had friends that were far away and not able to see. "Onuzek will be Valria's friend," he said happily, the grin never leaving his face. However, all this was soon forgotten as the food arrived. Smiling nervously at the Ta-Matoran as she set the huge tray down on the table, Onuzek picked up the utensils, which looked almost toy-like in his overly large hands, and began to eat.If there was one thing that Onuzek liked almost as much as his friends, it was food. And he liked his friends a lot. The hulking Toa of Gravity did his best to try and use his manners, but the fork was small, and his hands weren't all that dexterous.
IC: (Valria)Valria giggled under her breath but then immediately cursed herself. It must have been difficult for Onuzek to eat properly when he had massive hands like that. Maybe it was also how Onuzek was eating his massive meal with gusto. Valria's chest had been hurting till Onuzek said he would be her friend, there was a sense of relief but also a pang of fear. So far she had been nothing but a tragedy magnet for those who knew her.Save for three her old team was dead, all three had effectively been tortured that any semblance of their formers selves was too small to even matter. Kuyre had hardened...a lot. He had done things, there was no innocence left in those eyes, every trace had been stamped out. Alrin, the poor thing had broken completely, apparently he went around seeking those responsible for hurting his friends but he had became a monster in doing so. He went to Ko-Wahi, possibly to be a hermit. Finally there was Riwha, her friend who had lost her memory except for scant memories, enough to form her current personality.Then there was Mef, the Toa of Earth just around her age. He had been kind, chivalrous, and compassionate and at the end of it all he had died. She should have seen the dots, but she had been so caught up in chasing her past she had forgotten about what was in front of her. Kuyre had been hurt about it as well. Apparently, he had felt tossed to the side. Even now it was hard to think about what happened on that dock in Xa-Koro. How she planned on taking her life, how Kuyre had stopped it, how it was a long ride back and how Kuyre had gotten sick and how that all led to this. However there was one thing now that Valria thought about it that made her a little angry, was how Kuyre hadn't showed up to Mef's funeral. As much as she cared about her former teammate that would be one thing to slap him for. Then again she didn't want to lose him...so much had already been lost. Valria took a few deep breaths and steadied herself.Even as she tore through the succulent meat of the sandwich the matoran had prepared for her, her dark green eyes were downcast, almost crushed in a way. A tear had formed at the edge of her left eye, running down her mask. Maybe Onuzek would think she just bit her tongue or cheek really hard, that would be fine. No need to drag the lovable lug into things he didn't to be dragged into.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: (Valria)Valria giggled under her breath but then immediately cursed herself. It must have been difficult for Onuzek to eat properly when he had massive hands like that. Maybe it was also how Onuzek was eating his massive meal with gusto. Valria's chest had been hurting till Onuzek said he would be her friend, there was a sense of relief but also a pang of fear. So far she had been nothing but a tragedy magnet for those who knew her.Save for three her old team was dead, all three had effectively been tortured that any semblance of their formers selves was too small to even matter. Kuyre had hardened...a lot. He had done things, there was no innocence left in those eyes, every trace had been stamped out. Alrin, the poor thing had broken completely, apparently he went around seeking those responsible for hurting his friends but he had became a monster in doing so. He went to Ko-Wahi, possibly to be a hermit. Finally there was Riwha, her friend who had lost her memory except for scant memories, enough to form her current personality.Then there was Mef, the Toa of Earth just around her age. He had been kind, chivalrous, and compassionate and at the end of it all he had died. She should have seen the dots, but she had been so caught up in chasing her past she had forgotten about what was in front of her. Kuyre had been hurt about it as well. Apparently, he had felt tossed to the side. Even now it was hard to think about what happened on that dock in Xa-Koro. How she planned on taking her life, how Kuyre had stopped it, how it was a long ride back and how Kuyre had gotten sick and how that all led to this. However there was one thing now that Valria thought about it that made her a little angry, was how Kuyre hadn't showed up to Mef's funeral. As much as she cared about her former teammate that would be one thing to slap him for. Then again she didn't want to lose him...so much had already been lost. Valria took a few deep breaths and steadied herself.Even as she tore through the succulent meat of the sandwich the matoran had prepared for her, her dark green eyes were downcast, almost crushed in a way. A tear had formed at the edge of her left eye, running down her mask. Maybe Onuzek would think she just bit her tongue or cheek really hard, that would be fine. No need to drag the lovable lug into things he didn't to be dragged into.
IC: Onuzek [Ta-Koro]The hulking Ba-Toa, quite oblivious to the thoughts going through Valria's head at the moment, continued to eat his large meal as he always did. While he normally would have taken a time like this to think about things he really didn't understand, this time he didn't. There was only a certain amount of things Onuzek could think of at once, and that certain amount wasn't that high, and right now all of his limited mental power was focused on not... making... a mess...Onuzek tended to forget things when focusing on something else, but thankfully, he was using his fork the right way, and his massive arms weren't elbowing beings walking by. Perhaps he wouldn't knock anything over this time. Still, the gigantic Toa sometimes glanced up at Valria, and tried his best to do what she did. However, this time when he looked up, the purple-armored Toa noticed something different. "Onuzek is wondering if Valria is okay," he asked, frowning as he noticed tear running down her Kanohi. As a rule, Onuzek didn't like it when his friends were upset, so he usually did his best make them feel better. "Is something wrong?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Valria - Diligence)Valria set the burger down and wiped her hands, before wiping the tear away, and trying to flash a smile. It couldn't be anymore fake if Valria had tried and she felt terrible about it."Nothing...I just really miss my friends and I'm happy I have you as my friend." She smiled, but she was also a little emotional over something else. I'm just afraid that it's going to get you hurt, you don't really deserve that. No one really deserves that. Then again, she knew she was going to be called out and it wasn't really fair to lie to Onuzek since he had been a good friend so far. "I don't really have any friends anymore, they got hurt a lot when I was around them. One of them got hurt so bad that I can't ever see him again. I left before the other one could get hurt, at least more hurt than he already was." She sipped her drink and was thankful that this place was rather talkative, it masked their private conversation enough.

IC: (Valria - Diligence)Valria set the burger down and wiped her hands, before wiping the tear away, and trying to flash a smile. It couldn't be anymore fake if Valria had tried and she felt terrible about it."Nothing...I just really miss my friends and I'm happy I have you as my friend." She smiled, but she was also a little emotional over something else. I'm just afraid that it's going to get you hurt, you don't really deserve that. No one really deserves that. Then again, she knew she was going to be called out and it wasn't really fair to lie to Onuzek since he had been a good friend so far. "I don't really have any friends anymore, they got hurt a lot when I was around them. One of them got hurt so bad that I can't ever see him again. I left before the other one could get hurt, at least more hurt than he already was." She sipped her drink and was thankful that this place was rather talkative, it masked their private conversation enough.
IC: Onuzek [Ta-Koro] The giagntic Toa of Gravity's face lit up at when Valria said that she was happy to have him as a friend. Onuzek liked it when his friends said that. However, his smile vanished as he heard what else the smaller Toa of Gravity had to say. Onuzek's face morphed into something that would be considered "thinking" in most beings, but Onuzek didn't do a lot of that. He still made the face, though."Onuzek knows what to do!" he said happily after a while. "Onuzek won't let Valria's friends get hurt. Then everything will be okay, right?" The rather innocent and naive smile that he gave along with this statement made it quite hard to say no.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Valria - Diligence)"Well I think my friend's can handle themselves, just a little worried, is all. I don't want you to get hurt, okay, Onuzek?" She asked. Oh the way she would react if anyone hurt Onuzek or manipulated him...well she would flatten them. "Anyways we should probably getting eating so our food doesn't get cold. Valria smiled, her dark green eyes softening. The smaller Toa of Gravity, finally seemed to be happy again. Besides she couldn't say no to Onuzek, he was just too lovable of a Toa. She kind of liked thinking of him as a brother. Possibly a younger, protective brother who was strong but still a little naive about the world around him, that innocence, she wanted to protect it.

IC: (Valria - Diligence)"Well I think my friend's can handle themselves, just a little worried, is all. I don't want you to get hurt, okay, Onuzek?" She asked. Oh the way she would react if anyone hurt Onuzek or manipulated him...well she would flatten them. "Anyways we should probably getting eating so our food doesn't get cold. Valria smiled, her dark green eyes softening. The smaller Toa of Gravity, finally seemed to be happy again. Besides she couldn't say no to Onuzek, he was just too lovable of a Toa. She kind of liked thinking of him as a brother. Possibly a younger, protective brother who was strong but still a little naive about the world around him, that innocence, she wanted to protect it.
IC: Onuzek [Ta-Koro]The gigantic Ba-Toa nodded, and once again focused his attention on eating. Valria seemed happy again, and so Onuzek was happy. Because, when his friends were happy then he was happy. When his friends were sad, Onuzek tried to get them happy again. It was a simple view, but one that seemed to work for the hulking Toa or Gravity. Anything else wasn't very important to him. He liked to eat, he liked to sleep, but he liked his friends the most. And then Onuzek's friends like him, too, he thought happily, pausing for a moment to spend some mental energy on the thought.And if you got Onuzek's friends unhappy, well, that definately wouldn't be the healthiest thing to do when he was around.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Well, then," Fetix answered, whispering, "I suppose I should let you know that our goal is to bring down Makuta's lair on top of him by using our elemental powers to weaken or break apart the ground above it. It sounds crazy, sure, but that's part of why I doubt Makuta will anticipate it. If you want to liberate the island, then this is probably the best way to do so."

R8aOQ.jpg

IC: Axeron"Too many flaws, way too many things not thought how with your plan. First of all, think of the extent of power the Makuta has? People have been know to receive telepathy, to see things. His Rahkshi, his entire army of goons at his disposal. We must think first, strike next, and remember that if we try to do something like this, chances are, he'll sense us grouping up there way before we attack."And then he placed his hands on Fetix's shoulder."That, and.....what makes you think Liberating the island means fighting the Makuta? We have so many others to kill. For example, every single person in his entire army."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "I have thought about this plan quite a bit," Fetix responded. "Makuta may be extremely powerful, but I doubt he's omniscient. He probably can't direct his telepathy or his forces at a target if he doesn't know they exist. His Rahi and Rahkshi don't seem to have free will, they take orders from him. They'll become weaker and much less organized if Makuta is brought down. Besides, if we get rid of him, he'll stop making more Rahkshi, so the ones that we destroy will never be replaced. And do we really have any other options? He'll just keep making more minions no matter how many we bring down, and actually going down into his lair to kill him is suicide, so the only way to end this is to destroy him from outside his lair, which is what we're doing here."

R8aOQ.jpg

IC: "None of this is exactly (insert Matoran equivelant of rocket science here)", Fetix answered. "It's pretty obvious that Makuta does have some limitations, otherwise we would all be dead by now. Taking advantage of those limitations by executing a surprise attack from a distance is our only real option. If things become even worse than they are now, all of the Matoran and the other species that have arrived here might be able to flee Mata Nui somehow, but Makuta will probably just follow us to whatever new island we find or create, assuming we can. If you really and truly believe that my plan is hopeless, then I'd like to see someone else come up with a better one. Deperate times call for desperate measures."

R8aOQ.jpg

IC: "Why should he want to rule over us? He doesn't need our help to survive, as he's proven by lurking down there alone in Mangaia for centuries. Plus, if he's as intelligent as he appears, he knows that pretty much all of us would rather go down fighting than surrender to him. What could he gain from trying to become our dictator, and does it really matter what he wants? The point is that we'll all meet one horrible fate or another if he defeats us, and we can't hold out against him forever. We need to get rid of him and his forces permanently, or all hope is lost. If you don't want to join my cause, I won't try to force you. I do believe, though, that my general point still stands: This can't go on for eternity. It has to end."

R8aOQ.jpg