Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Skeldan:"They are, aren't they?" Skeldan said in reply to Pirok, before turning to Skyra. "Don't worry, you'll see later." He turned back to the two behind him, looking at them."So, is this one large expedition to my apartment now, because I actually thought Skyra and I were going to find her another body to make her a him again with just the two of us."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Pirok (Hospital, Ga-Wahi)"Skeldan, three points: first, I don't think leaving you in an apartment with a slightly insecure girl is a good idea; second, I doubt you have a comatose body lying in said apartment; third, if you don't have the aforementioned comatose body to hand, I don't see where you're going to get one that no one will want back."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC-Skeldan:"Oh, I'm fairly certain there's at least one comatose body in every village," Skeldan said. "And I have a usable Iden, after all. As to your first point..." his eyes hardened, slightly."Are you implying I would take advantage of Skyra's unstable state of mind?"

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi -"Stop talking about me like I'm not even here!" I demanded with a slightly irritated voice. It was bad enough they were referring to me as a girl, even if it was technically true. "Anyway, every village may very well have a comatose body but that hardly means they'll be suitable for me, chances are most won't be due to an spirit leaving via an Iden, they'll like be either brain dead or otherwise damaged somehow mentally. Even if I could enter a body like that I wouldn't want to, I'd probably never be able to get out! Karz I'm lucky there isn't anything wrong with this body...besides the whole being the wrong gender thing..." I paused and then looked at Skeldan sharply. "And what do you mean unstable state of mind!? You are guys are the ones acting like a bunch of brakas!" I said in a rather defensive tone.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi -"No I don't want that!" I blurred out quickly, I didn't want anyone getting the idea that I did. "It just...doesn't seem very likely we'd be able to find one. I think I was pretty darn lucky to get a new body at all, by all accounts I should be just simply dead..." I shivered a bit as I said this, I'd seen myself dead and that would probably haunt me forever. "And of course there are other factors besides mental state of the comatose bodies, like their age...physical condition...gender...color scheme..." I rubbed my temples, it was getting frustrating. Sure I'd be glad if I could get a male body, but it still wouldn't feel like my body was, sound like it, or look like it. Heck my current body was probably the closest thing I'd get, it being a similar color scheme and the body of a Toa of Air, it would've been perfect if only it wasn't female."I...I just don't know what I want! Cause no matter what body I end up in, I'll never be me again..." I said, my eyes watering.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC-Skeldan:Skeldan sighed, patting Skyra on the shoulder-he didn't quite feel right pulling her into a hug or anything-muttering something about how "You'll be fine, we'll figure this out, nothing to worry about," and things like that, while rolling his eyes at Pirok.Making sure Skyra saw it, but while keeping out of the way of any flying kicks or punches.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi -I sighed, what was wrong with me? I wasn't the type to just give up, I needed to snap out of this...maybe all I needed was to get something to eat and sleep off this whole thing. I'd have a clearer head with a fresh start tomorrow. I wiped my eyes, "Let's just get out of here...you have food at your apartment right? Cause I don't think this body has eaten in months..."

IC: Embok [Ga-Wahi Beach]Why.It was a question that few could answer completely, and even less could consider its entire meaning. Beings went about their entire lives contemplating the fundamental subject. Embok was no scholar, and probably would never be. But why was a question he asked himself constantly. He found the experience to be self-informative, giving him a sense of knowing. A sense of being.The suns were far overhead, their light causing the Toa of Plasma's armor to practically glow. He needed to be more then just a defender of the village, he needed to be a symbol. Something that the Matoran could count on, and feel safe with. It was his job as a Toa, and he couldn't think of anything else to do.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Skeldan:"Yep," Skeldan said, and this time, before Merror or Pirok could delay them, he quickly moved off, taking the route to the backdoor, with even more unnecessary twists and turns added in such that they couldn't plausibly follow him, and that, coupled with the fact that neither of them knew which place was his, meant that they wouldn't be able to find him, this time.After the five-minute escapade, now he was opening the door to his rented hut, ushering Skyra inside, before moving in to prepare something to eat as well. However..."So, Skyra, wanna make a couple sandwiches to go with the lunch I'm making?"

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Skeldan's Apartment, Ga-koro -I kinda wanted to protest why Skeldan was dragging me all over the koro and trying so hard to make sure Pirok and Merror couldn't follow. But then again, so far Pirok had done nothing but annoy me. And Merror being Merror he'd probably never get off teasing me either. The whole think was embarrassing enough with just Skeldan anyway, the less people the better.Skelden ushered me inside the apartment quickly, and then went to preparing food, which made me happy...till of course he had to make a joke. "If you want your food poisoned then sure!" I said with much snark, instead I just sat down on the couch. I'd be darned if I was gonna start making sandwiches.

IC (Otus, Ga-Koro, Jaliax's hut):"Ah-huh", Kaunis said and stared at Otus some more. "So, well... whatever. Welcome to Ga-Koro.""Thanks", Otus said in a quiet tone. He had no idea what was going on."Well, I'm leaving now", Kaunis said. "I need a rest."Without waiting for a reply, she left."That was a nice encounter", Otus spat. "Very nice of you to invite her in. And by the way, you were really serious about that four-armed rock-eating thing?"OOC: JL, if you're open for interaction, maybe you wanna visit Jaliax's store?

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

Which one? I know there's a food waiter, and then there's the artistic (Autistic?) one liner character Hubert somehow managed to get.IC: JLThe Toa of Lightning continued walking until hearing something about a four armed rock monster. Spiked by curiosity, he advanced on the hut he had heard the sound from.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Otus, Ga-Koro, Jaliax's hut):Otus breathed a sigh of relief. "It seems you were right, after all. Maybe I'm not gonna be terminated because of where I came from. Thanks."Otus caught a glimpse of a tall being stalking the hut."Then again, maybe you are wrong. The second person to spy on us within five minutes. Makes you wonder..."

IC (Otus, Ga-Koro, Jaliax's Hut):"Thanks", Otus said, taking the mask. "Clearly, this hasn't been designed to fit on my face... I'll try nevertheless."Otus tried to fit the mask on his face, but it was like trying to unlock a lock with the wrong key. The Kanohi would not fit on his face, and the long horn sticking from his forehead didn't help either. Otus did discover something else, though."I can't fit it", Otus said. "But I sure feel energized. I feel like... being charged. Like a battery."

IC (Otus, Ga-Koro, Jaliax's Hut):"Fascinating", said Otus. "But even if this one is powerless, it's still making me feel good. You said you need these to not fall in a coma? Maybe the same function is having a different effect on me! Oh, by the way, WHY do you fall into a coma without a mask?"

IC: JL"Just to say, I'm not spying. Just eavesdropping. About 4-armed rock monsters. And to answer your question, you can. On this island, anyways. And-" He turned to The First. "Why do you sound like this weird anti-social artist and her sister, a more-social waitress?"

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Otus, Ga-Koro, Jaliax's Hut):Startled, Otus dropped the mask he was holding. He immediately felt the sensation of energy drifting away."I see", Otus said. "Obviously you're still a society based around tribes, so I'm not gonna comment on your beliefs. And eavesdropping is the same as spying, as long as I'm concerned."

IC-Skeldan:"As though you would want to poison me," Skeldan replied, quickly coming back with a couple bowls of simple noodles, chopsticks for himself and Skyra, and any seasoning, meat, or broth one might wish to add to their food. A simple mix-and-match dish.Also known as Skeldan being lazy.

profiles i guess

IC-Skeldan:"Never before have I seen somebody devour the noodles without first adding anything else to complete the dish," Skeldan commented, adding some sliced bits of steak, spicy pepper seasoning, and a simple beef broth to his bowl of noodles, before he began to eat as well.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Skeldan's Apartment, Ga-koro -When I had finished my entire bowl and swallowed the last bit of the noodles I finally responded. "Well...I've never been this hungry before...." I took one of the bowls Skeldan had added stuff to while he wasn't looking and began to eat that as well.

IC-Skeldan:What Skyra must have forgotten was the fact that Skeldan still had acute hearing, and that he could here the chinking of the bowl when it barely touched anything else around it, knowing that Skyra had taken another bowl of noodles, one that Skeldan had decided to add extra stuff to.However, he acted as though he didn't notice, just like he'd been planning to. After all, Skyra did need to eat.

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Skeldan's Apartment, Ga-koro -I felt quite full after that second bowl, I set it down on the table and then stretched myself across the couch, lying down lazily. "Well I have to give you some credit, you make pretty good noodles, a tad too salty though..."

IC-Skeldan:"I first awoke here in Ga-Koro, and all their food is somewhat salty," Skeldan said, shrugging. "You get used to it after a while. As well, for that kick earlier..." he proceeded to poke Skyra in the side. Not hard, to hurt her, but rather something of medium pressure-the effect would be obvious.

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Skeldan's Apartment, Ga-koro -I suddenly jerked back and let out a small yelp. I looked at Skeldan a bit wide eyed for a moment or two before I realized that he had in fact, poked me. Now, I had to admit that my previous body had been ticklish...but now, it was just ridiculous. "Um...don't do that." I said slowly, not taking my eyes of Skeldan.

IC: Skyra - Skeldan's Apartment, Ga-koro -I was doomed. "Really? That's how you're getting back at me? By poking me? How impressive." I really should of just surrendered right then and there, it probably would of been easier. But I didn't. "Welp in that case I have nothing to worry about!" I leaned back on the couch and closed my eyes. I was so asking for it, but I thought maybe there was a chance he wouldn't do it again if I acted like I didn't care.