Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: The story begins...IC: Sur The setting of the sun signaled the end of the work day for the healer. Closing up shop and putting her herbs back into their drawers, the toa of the green stepped outside and took a deep breath of the evening air. Le-Koro was such a beautiful sight in the with the sun setting amongst the trees. The pink and orange sky perfectly mingled with the green of the jungle, adding a degree of beauty to the scenery that could only be experienced at that time of the day. Finally, the healer started walking back to her house. It had been a long day's work with many wanting herbs and despite how much she loved her job, she found this particular day stressful. After 10 hours of chaos, she could finally get some rest. She slowly trekked the way home, taking time to admire the sights of the village of Le-Koro. Passing by many of her friend's huts, she took in the sights of the village. Despite the fact that she had traveled this path many times before, it looked brand new everyday. Passing by a concert stage being built and taking in the sounds of the performers rehearsing, she eventually arrived back at her home. After eating her supper, she took a bath and then stepped out on the deck of her hut, watching the sun set. When the stars came out, she went back into her hut and went to bed. She only ended up sleeping for an hour before waking up in the middle of the night. Tossing and turning around in her bed, she felt restless. She had a feeling that something very bad was about to happen but she couldn't exactly place what it was. She tried to dismiss it as nothing, but the feeling refused to go away. She eventually gave up on trying to sleep, got up, and went back out on the deck to watch the stars. While stargazing, she contemplated why she was having this feeling. She hadn't had anything quite like it before. She stared up at the sky, the thought gnawing at her mind...OOC: Open for interaction, for now.

OOC: @Tabby, Nuju has said that a squad of Rahkshi and a squad of guards for the ILF and the FoM are allowed. So if Rahkshi appear, it won't be unexpected. And I'm sure Echelon won't be taken out so easily.BTW, who else do I have here in Pala-Koro?@Norik, not sure. Interaction is free.IC: Argentum - SlateArgentum bumped into Slate. He himself had used a Garai before, so he knew about the powers of gravity. He didn't know of the guy who stood in front of him, but he definitely had heard of him.Slate, meanwhile, knew who Argentum exactly was. And wanted to fight him.OOC: Open for interaction from Argentum or Slate, Pala-Koro.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: SulkuaSulkua took a step back from Slate and the other Toa. Slate looked ready to fight. And he feared if that happened, in the Pala-Koro village square in front of the ILF, he may be kicked out along with the pair. He got ready to jump between them. He finally had a chance to join other do-gooders, and he was NOT going to blow it.OOC: The "not" is meant to be italicised, but meh.And if anyone wants to sell a Kanoka disc launcher to Kiron, interact with him outside the "Flame of Dawn" Inn. Thanks. And do remember that I may be a bit slow on replies this week.

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

Katuko, where are we getting lightstones? We can't just pull them out of thin air, and really need to purchase a shipment from Onu-Koro to get some.
OOC: Madrihk just gives the orders, he doesn't particularily care where they come from. Torches are substitutes for now; we got plenty of wood, at least.
IC: Cy answered "Fine by me-My freinds and I will alternate on night guard since we can fly, and you wanted guards who could fight by sky-jumping. However, two questions-how does one officially join the ILS? My friends and I have been meaning to do it for a while now, but something else always seems to pop up. Secondly, where is that lightstone supply, so we can help?"
OOC: @Tabby, Nuju has said that a squad of Rahkshi and a squad of guards for the ILF and the FoM are allowed. So if Rahkshi appear, it won't be unexpected. And I'm sure Echelon won't be taken out so easily.
OOC: What happens, happen. It all depends on how each character is engaged here. If everyone goes for Echleon, he falls; though then others might get some free shots in. It's not like everyone else isn't at his supposed level anyways. He's got magnetism and zombies, and that's tricky, but both of those can be dealt with. The former can be somewhat countered by forcing attacks of other elements upon him, and the latter... well, suffice to say that the Toa code doesn't really hold for beings that are already dead.The FoM have no Rahkshi at this moment, so they would appear later if Nuju decides to let them answer the summon. Same for the eventual ILF reinforcements; they would first have to be called from Le-Koro and the surrounding area somehow.IC: Madrihk [Pala-Koro]"We haven't really got a formal sign-up process, but we have been forced to be a bit more careful lately, what with all the double-agents running around. I don't doubt that some of our newer members might not be all that they seem."Madrihk held out his trusty list of ILF personnel towards Cy. "The registration process so far has just been to put your name on the list. What happens after that is entirely up to you, your actions and how people perceive said actions. Some, like Onyx over there, fit right in, especially since his brother was already a trusted member by the time he joined. Others, like one of our allies with his own little team, ran off on personal business and haven't returned. Don't know what to say about that.""We got a few lightstones, but I think we'll need to use regular torches until we get a supply from Onu-Koro. Too bad that their mine got broken; supply might be limited."

IC:A dark grey Toa sneaked silently through the shadowy back-alleys of Le-Koro, following two Matoran carrying a crate of some kind. Inside the crate was a sword, which he planned to use to burn Le-Wahi, and take over the world!That dark grey Toa was me, and I probably should have realised that I would never get that crate. I leaped out from the shadows, preparing to attack the Matoran...Only to find myself thrown backwards by my moronic nemesis, Vanus, Toa Hero of epic proportions. Epic proportions of fail.He grabbed me by the throat and lifted me up."Hello again, Atrox." Vanus grinned at the Toa of Plasma, taking a moment to reach into his armour, grab a small container, and swirl a strange smelling liquid around in his mouth before spitting it on to the ground. "It's curtains for you, this time. Lacey, gently wafting curtains."I tilted my head slightly, and looked at Vanus, confused. Not only was he stupid, he was also acting... not even gonna think about it. Just... forgetting. Completely. "Let... go... of my... throat...""What's that?" Vanus looked at Atrox, in mock confusion. "Let's throw you by the toes? Okay then!"He dropped me to the ground, then picked me up by my feet, before spinning me around a few times. I'm not even sure how he did that. I guess I did actually manage to lose that extra five pounds.Vanus let go of Atrox, sending him flying away, where he hit a wall, and crumpled to the ground. "The day is saved yet again... by Vanus."He flashed a smile at a few of the female Toa watching, his brilliant white teeth almost blinding in the bright light. Matoran and Toa immediately rushed forward. "Yeah. I saved you. Feel free to thank me a lot, and stuff. Hey, good lookin'. Hi. Wazzup? Looking good, girl."I stood up, trying to regain my balance. I clutch my head, staggering away, slipping back into an alley and bumping against a few things. "Stupid, arrogant... grah!"I kicked a pile of rubbish, and kept moving. I'd get another chance. I always did.And when I did, Vanus would get in the way. I sighed, and fell against the wall. I'd never be considered a real villain.OOC: Atrox and Vanus open for interaction.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: interaction...IC: Solis"You seem to have hit a wall," said a light, but monotone voice. The ower of said voice was standing over Atrox, her armor practically glowing in the dim alley. Solis, Toa of Plasma, had been standing in this alley, waiting for Magna, when Atrox had walked through."Why."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: AtroxI stared after Solis. "Oh no. Oh nonononono. Oh Karz no."IC: VanusVanus noticed Solis approaching, but didn't detect the danger. He winked at her, grinning. "Hey, chick."

Edited by Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: SolisThe Toa of Plasma's face remained as impassive as ever, and it was doubtful she even noticed what Vanus had said. "You have commited an act of violence and possibly harmed another being. Why?" She said to the Toa.IC: MagnaBehind Atrox stood a huge Toa, watching Solis as she talked to Vanus. The bad thing was, his armor matched her's. Exactly.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Vanus"What, you mean Atrox?" Vanus threw back his head and laughed. "He is a criminal. He was attempting to steal a crate from those Matoran currently kissing my rear end and worshipping the ground I stand on."

Edited by Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: (Kino Iho)Kino's eyes narrowed, perhaps she was gauging all the new cards this group of psychopaths and criminals had under their sleeve. Either way she didn't appreciate the impatience of a group, especially when she had to busy herself with other much more important matters."Break we leave now. It's long enough into the night that they shouldn't be expecting anything. If they do, we'll improvise." She turned on her heel and started walking away. It would be a short walk to the village and since Onyx was in control of the main gate, or at least he was the only Iron Toa she knew of in there it wouldn't be much of an issue. At least she could hope, the place was turning into a fortress. They needed to leave it before it became an issue. She called forth the gait of Kiara, where her hips swayed back and forth a little more. There as gleam of confidence and mischievousness in her grey eyes. Her sword hung on her back, Some of the other equipment was left behind. Tossed to them when Pae and her got inside. Until then she would deal with Onyx and the gate would fly open for the group.OOC: Kino didn't actually require codenames she just said you could have one if you wanted one. I never mandated it, but it seems like some of you would like to think so. Unless the ILF has searchlights I don't think they should really see anyone coming outside the walls. However their footsteps might sound mighty loud to any Toa of Sonics.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC (Echelon/Zadron)As Kino departed, Echelon looked to Zadron.The Vortixx nodded, before disappearing into the darkness after her.

Zadron stole noiselessly through the shadows that enveloped the open ground around Pala-Koro, making his way to the foot of the village's walls. As Iho approached the gatehouse, the assassin watched, preparing to join the infiltration team if all went well, and deal with the situation if it did not.Meanwhile, Echelon stood with the bulk of the Makuta-Followers' forces. Under his direction, they moved to the edge of the jungle, where the treeline provided camouflage but dim lights were visible from Pala-Koro. There they waited, ready for the signal to attack."Be ready," the necromancer said in an undertone. "Our work shall soon begin."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Ackune [Pala-Koro]The Toa of Fire whistled contently to himself as he left his forge. Most people weren't out at this time, but to the smith, there wasn't really any difference between night and day. It all "looked" the same with his Arthron. As he walked towards the large building that served at the HQ, a bag he carried clacked together in the destictive sound of metal hitting metal. Inside were nothing more then nails, something that he had quickly made to repair the some of the damaged to the HQ done by the environment.That was the thing about the jungle: it rained a lot.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: IraAnticipation surged through Ira's body as he thought of the upcoming fight. What if all didn't go as planned? What if he was killed or captured? What if he did come out alive, but suffered a life changing injury? Ira pushed these thoughts out of his mind. He had made a choice, the better choice, and he wasn't going to turn back. And his role in the plan was simply enough: sabotage the village's key points and then proceed to mow down anything stupid, slow, drunk, mute, or Makuta hating enough to get in the way. He toyed with his sword restlessly. This night would change everything, for good or for ill...

IC: Vanus"Well, he kinda ran at the crate with his arms out in a grabby-type-thing," Vanus explained, breathing into his hand and then sniffing it. Seemingly satisfied, he continued, "Also, I followed him from his evil lair, and heard him muttering to himself about stealing a crate. I assumed that that was the crate. I was following because I saw him, and recognised him, because I have seen previous examples of his criminalility... criminity... crimin-- bad guy-ness. So, you free Saturday?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: VanusVanus sighed and shook his head. "Look, can we just skip past the questions and get to the part where we make out, I bring you back to my room at the inn, and after one great night we never talk again?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Solis"You are not making any sense, and are obviously insane. There is nothing I can do for you." With that the Toa of Plasma turned away from Vanus, and strode back over to Atrox."You are going to be brought to a hospital to check for injuries. You will then be transferred to the nearest jail. Any attempt to escape and Magna will be forced to carry you," Solis said to Atrox. Behind him, Magna lumbered into view at the mention of his name.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: VanusVanus watched Solis walk away, confused. "But... girls don't walk out on me! I guess I could do better than that, though..."IC: Atrox"Not that it isn't a great offer," I explained, slowly retreating from Solis, "But jail really isn't my thing, so I'm gonna have to turn you down this time."I activated my Volitak, and then sped down the alley, climbed up the ladders on the side of a building, ran along its roof, jumped off and landed on a conveniently low building, which I then jumped off, landing on a conveniently tall person who didn't know what the karz was going on. I ducked through a few more streets and alleys, until even if someone could have seen me they would have lost me."That," I sighed, deactivating my Volitak and sliding down the wall, "Was close."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC1,000st post. I better make it good.IC- LakiLaki gave a final wave to the other builders that still remained at the bandshell platform, most of which were packing up and leaving. A few were still hurriedly finishing up their work- slapping the last few chairs into place, setting up the lightstones for the huge show tomorrow. A few musicians were still there, practicing. Laki knew he would be.But he wasn't a musician, just a builder. Just a hero, he corrected. Just a hero taking a vacation.He stopped in Le-Koro's now abandoned central square, and sighed. He wasn't a hero.Laki admitted it.He had never been one. The idea had always been - would always be - a silly little illusion that he placed upon himself. A foolish, childish dream that he would never fulfill. He was a matoran. Less than that- a bridge tender. He had no stamina, little strength, and he didn't have the slightest bit of resistance to pain. He was just dragging down the ILF, dead weight it didn't need. How had he ever thought that he could do anything useful? He was a matoran. His job was to stand around and... well... cheer. Cheer the real heroes on. Cheer on the powerful, influential Madrihk, or the brawny, powerful Onyx. Cheer on that one toa of plasma who hung around Le-Koro- Vanus, wasn't it?What was his purpose? To be in the background, anonymous? Was his role to blend in, stay with everyone else and exist as a backdrop for excitement? To be a civilian to be saved? it seemed the only reason he existed was so the heroes could stand out. He was just there in the thousands of boring old men and women, grouped in with the normal ones, helping the heroes of this story of life act out their parts.What would he accomplish? What would he do in life? Would anyone remember him when he was dead? What was his Destiny? How could he hold a candle to the toa of the world who were Mata Nui's blessed ones, the sons of their God, the immortals who shed their heavenly light upon the world, leaving the rest in darkness?He didn't know. Laki didn't know where he was going. He was blind. If only there were some sort of guiding light. He wished he knew his Destiny. Laki wanted so much to be more than a bridge tender, but didn't know where to go, where to look.Once he had thought destiny would find him. Once he had thought the world would conspire to help him fulfill his destiny, that adventure would come to Le-Koro and sweep him off his feet into the world of excitement and Heroes. He knew now that was wrong. He had to take action. He had to do it. Laki had to be an active player in this game of gods. He had to make himself a Hero.But how? How in Mata Nui's name would he do it?I'm just a bridge tender.Laki glumly walked through the treetops. The night was dark, as if reflecting his inner indecision. The stars didn't shine tonight, and the world seemed heavy with the darkness of the Makuta.He looked ahead, and saw a toa standing tall in the center of one of Le-Koro's platforms. A Hero. Her outline was only fairly visible against the oppressive night sky. She stood still, and tall. She was a silhouette. With nowhere else to go, Laki walked up beside her, and stood alongside Sur, looking out across the treetops into the blackness without a word.IC- VerakThe Tarakava bursts forth from the sand, roaring and bellowing. Sunlight gleams off of it's brown and tan armor, and sand spills from it like streams of golden dust.My body fills with fear. With mortal, freezing terror. Nothing has terrified me more in my life, not even close. The smooth, strong steel on its body, its muscles and the strength that stands out strong in its limbs and chest.And it's roar. It's powerful animalistic roar.I am almost paralyzed with fear. I shake - no quiver - with terror. My mind seems to fade away and morph into a different thing.No longer am I Verak, humble Po-Matoran nomad, living contentedly in the desert. No longer was I more happy than words could describe. Nothing could express the feeling I had felt every day as I woke up in my small, sand and mud hut.None of that matters to me now. Now I am a machine. My fear is my fuel. It drives me. Drives me to protect.To Protect.To do anything to save my family.Verak woke up, shaking, covered in sweat and stilled filled with fear and adrenaline. His thoughts raced. Where was he? Where was the Tarakava? Where was his wife and child?After a second, he calmed down, but the fear didn't abate.He swore softly to himself. He hadn't thought about that memory in decades. Why was it coming back? What had he done?Verak trembled as he tried to purge the thought from his mind once more, huddled, alone, in the vast jungle.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Pae - Le-WahiPae continued on in the treetops above Kino, avoiding the lighter parts of the natural scaffolding. He didn't want to leave the safety of the trees, but decided a Toa climbing around the sky seemed a little bit suspicious to the village they were to near soon.He dropped down with ease, somehow seeming quieter than the drop would allow. He rolled to absorb the shock, standing up smoothly. He rolled his feet as he walked alongside Kino, placing the hammers back in their holsters. The feet rolling conserved energy, and made less sound.Pae continued to look forwards as the pair walked, staying as silent as usual.He maintained his breathing as they advanced on, keeping it calmed. It was more of a focus thing, it made keeping your eye on the goal much easier.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Plagia Simul - Pala-KoroWhen I'd initially joined the Island Liberation Squad (sorry, Island Liberation Front), I was expecting a life of excitement and adventure. Working in a place where I could fight evil, defend innocents and meet new people. Sort of like my last job.Instead, I'd been treated to a week of sitting around, missing every one of the short, semi-exciting brawls, and making snarky comebacks to Alfon. Pala-Koro was constantly enveloped in a cloud of ennui, with brief spurts of excitement.Suddenly, the atmosphere changed, as if the air was charged with electricity (and I knew electricity, myself). Something was off in the new village, something was amiss. I had a gut feeling that something big was coming.But what?Trapped in thought, I found myself absent-mindedly strolling over to HQ, slowly glancing at the activity around me. Mostly ILF recruits walking around, chatting, fulfilling a few simple tasks. But every now and again, there was some determined worker running past me, karz-bent on finishing whatever they'd started.I really envied those guys.Catching sight of another Toa, an old Toa of Fire (Ackune), from the looks of him, I snapped out of my stream of thought, picking up speed to meet him."Hey, buddy!" I shouted at him, waving to get his attention (an action which I would later learn was pointless, due to his blindness), "You doing something exciting?"IC: Lumira - Pala-Koro"Yeah, me!" I shouted to the figure on the top of the wall. I was able to make out a spot of red and orange, and the voice sounded feminine, but beyond that, I couldn't tell who it was, "Could you let us in, please? I really need a bath, in the worst way!"IC: ??? - Le-KoroThe Toa snarled again, releasing one hand off of Skaarn's collar, reaching to grab the wrist of the sword-wielding arm."Go... Now!" he rumbled in a deep, monotonous voice.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: SurSur had been so caught up in her thinking that she didn't notice that a Le-Matoran had somehow managed to single out her hut from all of the others and climb up onto her deck. But then again, who stands on their deck at night? And it wasn't really a private deck anyways; none of the huts in Le-Koro had personal decks, they were all shared. She stood still, unmoving, when she heard a sound. Turning towards it, she saw a Le-Matoran approaching. "Oh," she thought. "Just a villager. A matoran, believing her to be a hero, when she simply was just a doctor. "Is something keeping you up?" she asked.

IC, Zenix: Zenix readied himself for the signal. He looked to Kuhrin. "Be prepared to wake up our 'friend' when the gates open. We don't want to waste precious time afterwards." The Toa of Blackfire thought for a moment. As he reached up to pull back his hood, he thought, Our enemies must know who it is who crushes them underfoot. I am the Seeker of Shadows, and they shall fear me. He pulled back his hood and revealed his mask. It wasn't in the shape of a normal Mahiki. There, on his face, was a twisted, fanged, black and red mask. There was a scar over the left eyehole. Those fools will learn to fear this face... Pala-Koro will burn under my Blackfire. Their hope will be destroyed. OOC: For reference, his Mahiki is in the shape of a Jutlin with a scar over the left eyehole.

OOC: Sulov IC coming a little later.IC: Aexias frowned slightly. From her position inside the foliage of Le-Wahi's jungle, she could see Lake Pala's 'koro' up ahead. The defenses were moderate and personnel seemingly great, it was true. The information she had gathered by observing it from afar told her it was a tougher nut to crack than anticipated. But what she was really disturbed by was the movement around it in the past few hours. Even the ones she could barely detect and more sensed with gut feeling than actually saw were enough to indicate something big. Perhaps it was time for a report.Silently, her cloaked figure raised one thumb towards her partner. The gesture was code for a communications request. Their master preferred updates often and pertinent to the situation; this knowledge of movements fulfilled both of his requirements.Her partner did not respond for a second. Then, motion barely visible beneath their camouflage and cloaks, he shrugged. She didn't need a code to figure that gesture out.Aexias experienced the sudden urge to facepalm. She mentally sighed.Mata Nui, this is going to be a long mission...

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:Sisk listened to Cy and Madrihk converse quietly. He pocketed the scroll again, now that that the ILF leader was aware of its contents. It'd probably be best to burn this noticed at some point soon. It wasn't good to carry around reports like that while in the field."I can well-help with the taming of the Gukko." Sisk said. "I just-so happen to have some big-much experience in the field."The Le-Matoran held out a hand to Cy, since the two had not introduced themselves to each other properly yet. "Tamer Staff-Sergeant Sisk, of the Gukko-Force."------------------------------------------OOC: Tosp, Tupua and Kythera from Kini-Nui.IC:If Echelon had focused more on the gate than on his troops at this moment, the Makuta-servant would have spotted three shapes stepping out of the forest's shadow; and into the well-lit area in front of Pala-Koro's gate. The two Toa and Vortixx had been on their feet for long hours now, walking non-stop from the temple at the center of the Island to this point, driven by what they had seen there and in need of help, at least as far as Tupua was concerned. All his hopes rested on finding the rest of his team in the headquarter of the ILS, a group his companions had told him about.If they really represented a united front against the forces of shadow on this island, his brothers and sister would head there eventually. It was inevitable, like moths were drawn to light. The dark Toa pulled back the hood covering his head and face as they stood before the gate, revealing his marked Tryna and blue eyes to whomever might stand guard at the gate this moment. He tilted his head back, looking up at the top of the fence."Is there anybody there? We are three weary travelers in search of friends. May we enter?" he called out.------------------------------------------It was a slightly unsual experience for Leah to be following somebody who was not originally from Le-Koro, much less a Le-Matoran, through the jungle of her homeland. After all, she was supposed to know the area inside out; and as far as she knew, she did. But the way Stannis followed, was definitely not one she had been aware of before. The wanderers company did not travel without care; and were elusive like the end of a rainbow. Just like that seemed to be waiting just over the next hilltop, when one finally reached it, it was gone. The Le-Matoran gave a soft chuckle at the randomness of her colourful comparison-where had that come from?-but otherwise did not speak. Unusual enough for her, but so was everything else this day. Besides, Stannis did not seem like he was eager to make conversation. Their agreeing to get moving had gone hand in hand with a silent agreement it appeared, to not waste words unless there was something that needed to be talked about. And so, the two had moved in almost perfect silence through the jungle, heading for the shore of the Wahi. That much she had deduced quickly from the lay of the land. Eventually, the soft, wet ground of the swamp gave way to more solid earth; until they passed through a row of smaller trees and palms and stepped onto a sandy beach, where the rest of the group had already set up a camp. Pleasantly surprised, Leah noticed the tents were arranged in a circular military style and it made her feel welcome already. When they came into view, Leah and Stannis stopped for a moment."I suppose it is time to meet the others."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC- Laki "Is something keeping you up?" Sur asked."Yes-much." Laki said. "Just... Destiny. Ever deep-thought about it? Deep-wondered where you are being take-led? Deep-wondering if you are going anywhere?" He shook his head. "I am." The matoran's Pakari was almost invisible as it stared out into the dark forest beyond Le-Koro.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: AurumEveryone was getting hyped up about the fact that the fight was about to begin. However, he kept his cool. He wanted this fight. He wanted to massacre, to crush underfoot all those who had decided that having a world of peace was way worse than one where fights would happen....everywhere.His sword-katar seemed to repeat the thoughts as it glowed silver in the reflection of the moonlight. Silver.....hmmm.

"Is there anybody there? We are three weary travelers in search of friends. May we enter?" he called out.
Aurum faintly heard the sound of the voice of this traveler. He was a bit farther away and obscured in the trees, but in the darkness, his eyesight and his hearing told him the sound had apparently come from the direction of Pala-Koro. What a nice night for travelers to arrive. No matter. Our target is the ILS, and anyone they shelter are our enemies.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Sur"Destiny. I've had many encounters with it for no matter how hard I may try to resist it, it is the ultimate deciding factor of whether a patient lives or dies. I've had many struggles with destiny in my life; struggles to attempt to better people's lives." She sadly looked in the direction of Lake Pala, noting the positions of the stars, particularly the Red Star. "The stars tell ill omens," she said softly. "They tell of suffering and bloodshed, and that it will arrive very soon."