Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Lux - Tunnel

OOC: Sorry, forgot completely about these here fellows. All the excitement in Po with ol' Ry 'n' Sten is getting to me.

IC: Readra

Readra nodded hurriedly, something crunching in his neck as he did so. He ignored this and the sudden pain it caused. "I'm ready. I've had worse," he lied, trying in vain to make being paralysed sound like a flesh wound. The Vortixx came close to smiling, if it wasn't such a dire situation he had gotten himself into.

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo watches as the Toa crawls down the tunnel. Voxumo seems to be moving much more swiftly now since his wounds are healing much more naturally. He just now notices the large figure moving through the tunnel thanks to his heat vision scope.

He mutters softly "My goodness."

He is amazed by the sheer bulk of this toa of gravity

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

A colossal shape loomed in the darkness, it's immense bulk hardly fitting within the confines of the labyrinth of earthen tunnels that extended for thousands of kios under the land. The faceless shape drifted across the floor of the tunnel, it's steps utterly silent despite it's considerable girth. A faint aura of amethyst light that rippled across similarly colored armor was the only characteristic that defined it from the walls of compacted soil. Two bloodred orbs burning under a geometric Kanohi pitted with scars and rust were fixed on a diminutive aqua form not to far away.

Suddenly, the sound of an armored boot hitting the ground echoed out from the ominous form. It was a calculated misstep, one designed to draw the attention of the grey-armored one it was following. But who would know that?

IC: Feongulf -

As I walk the sound of an armored foot sounded behind me, the clang reverberating through the cavern.

Clangclangclangclangclangclangcla. . .

I stop, pivoting on one foot to allow my head a look at whatever- whoever -it was following me this time. Stalker-riffic day today, isn't it. I thought, masking my inner turmoil from myself with a wall of snark, as usual. Running from my problems would be my middle name if I had more then one.

"Um- hey," I said in greeting, pulling the sides of my mouth upward in a motion that mimicked a smile as I threw my gaze around to pinpoint escape routes. Wasn't trusting my luck, not today. "Why exactly are you following me?"

Edited by Javert

Voxumo stepped out from the cave he was in and moved to be the near the matoran who was in the tunnel. He seemed a bit hesitant as he stood by the matoran.

OOC: hope you don't mind me interactin

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

Only the two bloodred eyes were partially visible as they shined out from the darkness, the rest of his dark-armored form indistinguishable from the swirrling mass of shadows that filled the tunnel. The two points of dim light studied the two beings before them. The first was obviously a Toa of Ice, his stark-white armor gleaming within the glow of the single lightstone that barely lit the area. Although, he was unimportant for the gigantic being's purposes. Now the second being there... She was much more relevent. Or rather, the plated arthropod clinging to her spine was. Facinating creature, the Parakuka.

"Not following," came a voice from the shadows, sounding as if the very earth around them were speaking. A single step brought him partly into the light, the rusted Kanohi that sat upon his face was unmistakable.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Voxumo watches as he finally sees more than the heat signature of the hulking figure. He can not believe what he sees. This person is wearing a rusted mask.

He seems to slightly freeze but moves a bit closer to the matoran. He seems to not be sure what to do but simply grabs his shield and wields it infront of him.

I may not have my sword anymore but a shield is not a useless weapon

He is not neccesarily guarding the matoran but is not letting the matoran handle this by herself. He does seem to be a bit surprised by the creature on the matoran's spine.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Rynekk and Stendhal: The bromance from Karz itself.

IC: Lux

Readra's a bad liar. Like really bad.

Still, we didn't have the luxury of time to address either of our discomforts at the present moment; the longer we stayed put, the closer the world could be to losing a Vortixx. I nodded back, with a hopeful smile to try and reassure him ("Don't worry, we've only got a bio or two of possible agonizing pain for you to endure. No big."), then turned back, and started down the tunnel back to Onu-Koro.

To my growing apprehension, it seemed to stretch on for an absurdly long time; way more than the trip the other way took. I disregarded the thought, chalking it up to worry and fatigue, and kept moving, with periodic glances back at Readra to ensure that he was still awake/breathing.

As it turned out, my concerns were not required; we made it back to the village of earth in record time (Best out of two whole trips!), and let me tell you all: the cold, damp that always maintained a vigil around it never smelled sweeter.

It took us mere minutes to find a hospital, and only seconds passed between that and Readra being whisked away by a gaggle of orderlies and nurses to who-knows-where. With incredible speed and efficiency, they carried him away, while another employee guided (in all honesty, it felt more like being dragged), into some kind of waiting room, and told to, guess what, wait. Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Oh well, I guess there's nothing else to do in the meantime, anyway.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Only the two bloodred eyes were partially visible as they shined out from the darkness, the rest of his dark-armored form indistinguishable from the swirrling mass of shadows that filled the tunnel. The two points of dim light studied the two beings before them. The first was obviously a Toa of Ice, his stark-white armor gleaming within the glow of the single lightstone that barely lit the area. Although, he was unimportant for the gigantic being's purposes. Now the second being there... She was much more relevent. Or rather, the plated arthropod clinging to her spine was. Facinating creature, the Parakuka.

"Not following," came a voice from the shadows, sounding as if the very earth around them were speaking. A single step brought him partly into the light, the rusted Kanohi that sat upon his face was unmistakable.

IC: Feongulf -

"What do you want?" I said, beginning to back away at the sight of the infected Kanohi latched to the brute's face just like the Parakuku was latched to my spine, only my thought more mostly still my own. At least that's what I told myself as images of how I could eliminate the being in front of me before he knew what hit flashed though my mind and the thing on my back hissed

All my old employers seemed to be popping up lately, usually to kill me. At least if Ferrin rose from the grave with a thirst for revenge I couldn't be the first on his list. I twisted my face into a cowering wince that seemed appropriate for the minion of the Makuta.

"Look, I'm sorry for deserting the group at the great temple, if that's what you're here about, but I had personal business to sort out. . .and our master does although his servant that much freedom, right?" I sniveled. I'd always been a con as much as a thief, why steal when you can convince people to just give you what you want? "I-I don't any trouble."

Edited by Javert

IC:

The gigantic being glanced lazily at the only other Toa present, the mere look warning enough, before directing his attention back at the Fe-Matoran. "Ah yes, that," he said, as if being reminded of a particularly distasteful event. "You shouldn't worry about that..."

There was a slight pause, just enough for the last bit to sink in. While it did have that effect, he really only was waiting for the Parakuka-latched being's name to come to him through his Infected Kanohi.

"...Feongulf."

"That is, if you're willing to put that behind you."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Voxumo listened to the conversation between the Ba-Toa and the Fe-Matoran and seemed to be slightly transfixed by the creature that was latched onto the Fe-Matoran's back.

He saw the looks the Ba-Toa gave him and literally shrugged his shoulders at the stare.

"You know the look does not work on me."

He kept a strong grip on his shield. If he had to fight he wanted to be ready.

Better to be ready than not prepared at all

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

"Some things, small things, shouldn't be that hard for one with your... abilities," The mountainous Toa replied, his rumbling voice almost cheerful as he spoke. "Oh, but we best speak in private, lest someone find out about our little arrangement, hm?"

With that, the gigantic Toa lazily rolled his gaze over to Voxumo, shrugging slightly, as if in apology. There was a sudden metallic sound, as a bolt handle was pulled back and a bullet loaded into the chamber of a carbine. "Ah yes, I suppose it wouldn't work. You're one of those stupid-brave types," the hulking being said in reply to Voxumo's comment. A single glance in Feongulf's direction carried the Toa's meaning quite well, especially after he started to advance on the Ko-Toa.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

Without the distractions of battle, the trip back to Onu-Koro had taken significantly less time. A few hours at most, during which the night came and went, though it was hard to tell underground. Leli spent much of that time sleeping, finally relaxing if only a little once they had returned to the dimly lit tunnels.

She stirred when Helios came to a stop outside the Ussalry's headquarters, and he slid to the ground. The few beings around glanced at him, nodded in greeting, before returning to what they were doing. Their reactions indicated the subtle change since Whenua's assassination; Seventh, Tarnok in particular, was no longer treated with mistrust. Whatever had caused the change before, whoever, had ceased its operation, at least for the moment. He stepped inside, without glancing back. His mind was elsewhere, the thought of looking to see if Leli was following him never crossed his mind.

His footsteps carried him to the secretary's desk quickly and quietly. The Onu-Matoran manning the desk looked up, nodding grimly in greeting. "Ussalmatoran Tarnok. Back from Ko-Koro?""Yes."

"Any sign of the..." She glanced at the notepad on her desk, blinking in recognition, before looking back at the officer before her. "Maasi at Ihu-Koro?"

Tarnok paused briefly, mulling over the question. After only a moment or two, though for him it seemed like an eternity, he shrugged. "In a way. I found signs of one of them, but it's hard to tell.""Understood. Anything else?""Yes, there is something else." Tarnok paused, setting his hands on the desk. "I need two changes to the current warrants. First of all, I want one put out on former Marine commander Daylaria. She has gone rogue, and seems to have undergone an artificial metamorphosis. She now resembles Toa Anthyn from Ga-Koro. I want you to take the month's reward allotment, and put a one hundred thousand widget bounty on her head. She poses a grave threat to Mata Nui."

The secretary looked shocked, but did as she was told, writing up the warrant, and handing it to a nearby guard, who nodded, and walked out of the room. Minutes later, a copy would be in the hands of five Dikapi, each heading for the other five villages. The sixth would be posted in the villages square. "And the second, sir?""I want the warrants for the Maasi revoked." Ignoring the Onu-Matoran's look of surprise, he continued. "They have not been seen, and thus, assets should not be dedicated to hunting them down. Their charges in Onu-Koro are relatively minimal, and they have already payed for Ga-Koro."

The secretary nodded. There was no fault in the reasoning, though his next words caught her completely off guard. "And I want them listed as assets attached to the Daylaria hunt."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Aar

The Onu Matoran didn't go to work when his next shift rolled around. Who could? Only the most dedicated workaholics would go back to work after the assassination of the entire council. And so Aar sat in front of his house, new drill on his knees, head in his hands, and scowl on his face. It seemed that nowadays his expression didn't change much.

Kyju rose to power and Onu-Koro descended to ####. Whenua came back and was cremated before his welcome was finished. Now the entire council had been murdered, and Kyju was nowhere to be found. Ordinarily, that last detail would have made him laugh and sing and dance (which nobody ought to ever see), but now it just gave him a deeper feeling of foreboding. Was he behind it, or was he being held hostage? If it was the latter, his kidnappers must not have been very smart. Nobody in Onu would pay one widget to have him back. In fact, Aar was fairly certain most people would actually pay to keep him away. Or to have him killed.

What was the point of this? To leave Onu-Koro leaderless? To allow someone corrupt to take control of the entire settlement? Aar stopped asking himself questions he would never know the answer to, and instead asked the most important one to him. What would he do about it?

He wanted to fight, somehow. To defend his home, and the people he loved. He couldn't do that as he was. He needed to learn. And where was the best place for that? The Ussalry. Aar didn't know if they would accept him, or even listen, but he had to do something. He hopped off his bench, stored his drill inside his home, and headed for the Ussalry's headquarters.

He was nervous about this decision, but he told himself it was a good one, and so soldiered on, ignoring his doubts. What did he have to be doubtful for, anyways? Nothing! If it worked, he was in. If it didn't, they turned him down and he went back to supporting the economy. Not that he particularly wanted to. He'd been part of the backbone for long enough, and now wanted to be the arm.

His musings ended as he arrived at the Ussalry's headquarters. He was mildly surprised to find Tarnok there, but he had no business with him anymore, with Kyju gone. Unsure exactly what to do, the miner stood where he was and waited for someone to address him.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC: Hey everyone one i wanted to let you know i won't be doing many if any posts on here today for i will be at a doctors appointment today and won't have access to any internet. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Voxumo backed away a bit as he saw the large toa load his weapon and approach him. He raised his free hand in a non-threatening way

"Hey I'm not here to fight. I'm a wanted Toa," he laughs a bit "Kinda of hard to be wanted when no one knows your name but still I am wanted. If anything I would like to offer my assistance."

He hesitated a bit but maintained his grip on his shield.

If I'm going to be shot i might as well have some form of defense.

Silently Voxumo activated his kanohi Garai and made a small field of highly increased gravity. The field extended about half a foot around him.

It should slow down the bullet enough if he does fire it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

The earth stirred a bit from around Liacada's cell, after all the weeks she'd been there, the guards had more or less kept their guard up at all times, however at this moment she wasn't being watched, no one was in the room with her, the closest guard was in the room across from the cell.

Or at least Liacada thought she was alone. The Toa of fire, if her senses weren't dulled from her long stay in the cell, may have noticed a shadow of a Toa on the ground just outside her cell. A shadow that should not have been there at all.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC. Cell.Living in the streets of the late Xa-Koro didn't teach her to let her guard down. She noticed the shadow, and was instantly at the bars of the cell. She was a bit excited- there was no doubt about that. She'd been rotting in here through torture and all of Karzahni as she waited for Brykon. She had finally decided that her saviour wasn't coming. He had spared her once, but why would he do it a second time?"You can drop the act. No guard disguises themselves in their own jail."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

Slowly, the form of a female Toa of Sonics became more and more opaque, till she was fully visible. The corner over her eye watched the only escape route carefully, obviously she didn't want to be detected by any guards. A dampening field was created around the two with the Toa's elemental power, preventing anyone from hearing their conversation.

"I've been watching you for weeks, observing, waiting for the right moment. Tonight is it. Do you want to escape?" Her speech was stoic and without much emotion, though there was some haste in her voice, the Toa knew better than to underestimate the Ussalry.

IC. Cell. Liacada sat back down, crossing her arms. "Nah, I'd rather stay in here." She waited a few seconds, then cracked a smile. "Seriously though, what's your plan?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Taleen

Taleen leaned down toward the cell door, taking out a lock pick from a niche in her armor and began to fiddle with the lock. The Ussarly were too sharp to try to snatch away their keys, this would take a bit of time, but Taleen was confident she could open the lock. Her training had required her to escape all sorts cages over the years, till it had become second nature, the price for failing had been starvation, it was a really good incentive.

Still, this lock wasn't a piece of junk, it was one of the best the you could get on Mata Nui, it would take a bit of time. "We're going to walk right out of here." She neglected to say more as she fiddled with the lock.

IC. Cell."Could you elaborate?" Liacada asked. When she got no response from the lock-picking Toa, she sighed, slinking deeper into her seat. "What're you in for? And why are you helping me?"

Edited by Bane of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

"I'm not in for anything..." She said as she heard a click, the door opened freely. "I'm just doing as I'm told." She opened the sackel she was carrying around her shoulder and pulled out mask. "This mask will render you invisible, as mine does." She handed Liacada the mask, and then unsheathed a dagger, offering the handle to her. "Things may get a bit...dicey. Stay close."

Edited by A billion cats

OOC: I realize I accidentally referred to her as Daylaria two posts above. My bad. :PIC. Cell.Liacada raised her eyebrows and flashed a smile, nodding her head forward slightly as if to say, "For me?" She took the equipment and slipped the mask on. She felt out the kinks, not at all a master of the mask at first. As she tried to practice a bit with the mask and knife simultaneously, her rescuer had already begun to leave. Liacada, now invisible, hurried after quickly. Assuming that the sound bubble was still up, she whispered to Taleen."Who told you to do this?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

"..." Taleen didn't say a word. She simply motioned for Liacada to brace herself against the wall by the entrance. Her dampening field switched off as she activated her mask, rendering herself invisible, as skilled as she was, she still couldn't not concentrate on her elemental and mask power simultaneously.

As if by clockwork, a matoran Ussarly guard walked into the room, the moment he saw the empty cell he prepared to howler. Instead he made a muffled gasp and struggled as invisible hands grappled him from behind and covered his mouth tightly, a cloth of some kind over the matoran's face. As he passed out Taleen dropped him wordlessly, maintaining her invisibility. Her hand reached for a bag of powder that was stowed away on her person. Opening it, she threw it into the exitway, the powder spread thickly across the room, the other guards began to cough and hack as they drew their weapons and searched the fog for intruders.

This was the part of the plan that was the sketchiest of all, the guards weren't stupid and would block the exit. Taleen wordlessly grabbed Liacada's invisible arm and darted into the room, using her sharp hearing to detect the relative locations of the guards, she maneuvered around them with grace and precision, taking care to drag Liacada where she needed to be behind her.

They were well on their way toward the exit to the outside, not that their escape was assured by any means. A Toa blocked the pathway, his spear swinging dangerously in front of him.

"This is the dicey part." Taleen said as she let go of Liacada, throwing a dagger at center of the Toa's person. He was unable to see it coming due to the powder still in the air, it jabbed him in the side, he collapsed a bit, grimacing. Still, the Toa wasn't gonna go down that easily, he swung his spear sharply as Taleen came in for the kill. Taleen was able to dive around the spear and slash at the Toa's throat, but she found herself feeling a sharp pain in her side as well, her own throwning dagger had been lodged in her side, the blood becoming visible as it dripped off her invisible form. Still, the Toa's throat was cut wide open, he collapsed on the ground.

"Move!" Taleen said to Liacada, leaving the dagger where it was for the moment, she became visible. She spun around and sent a blast of sound at the guards still in the fog of powder, it would buy them at least a few seconds to get some distance, providing that there weren't more guards standing right outside. Which of course, was more than likely.

Edited by A billion cats

IC. Jail.Liacada, as she passed a few soldiers, jabbed her knife into their necks. They had all treated her like trash the entire time she was there, and thus she felt no guilt for picking off a few.This is for the comment about my race... This is for your little tendency to kick... This is for that lunch meat...She watched her new companion take out a guard, and became wide-eyed. Maybe they would escape after all. She rushed as she was told, out the door...into a room of guards. While she was invisible, she could take a few out... But she would need her partner's help to really make a dent in their numbers."C'mon..." She said quietly.

Edited by Bane of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

Voxumo simply stared at the Ba-Toa seeming to try and anticipate his next move or intentions.

What is he planning

OOC: I'm back yay. I hate driving at night in alaska

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Leli

A Le-Koroan clad in the green-coloured armor common to those of her village listened to what Tarnok had to say with half-closed eyes. Leli was leaning up against the round, earthen walls of the headquarters, and at first glance, it was hard to tell if she was sleeping or not. As it was, she had gotten very little rest ever since leaving Le-Koro, and now, it was beginning to show. And so, hiding her mild surprise on what the Onu-Matoran was saying wasn't actually that hard.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"Will that be all, sir?"Tarnok, after a moment's thought, nodded. "Yes. Please schedule an appointment with Regiment Commander Arkom, however. I need to discuss Seventh Squadron with him."

"Yes sir." Turning to her notices board, the secretary wrote down the date of an appointment set for the next day, and pinned it to the board. Just as she was starting to turn back to the Onu-Matoran, she paused. "Excuse me, sir? There's a notice here for you. It says that the member of Ussalry Seventh, Uyism, has been hospitalized for extensive injuries. Critical condition."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Kaerhi):

There wasn't much above surface in Onu-Wahi. But Kaerhi liked it like that.

He was sitting on a rock, throwing stones at small Rahi as they scampered around the rocks. He threw another one, knocking one of the Rahi off it's feet and into a pit. Heh.

WIP

IC: VeritasVeritas walked for a bit, looking around for anything. He then reached a sign that said::g::r::e::a::t: :m::i::n::e:and an entry under it. Veritas checked his pack for a lightstone, and his pickaxe was on his back. Time to go in, and do his job.Veritas entered and warmly greeted the workers already there. He then kept walking into the dark mines, lightstone and pickaxe in both hands. Lucky Onu-Matoran, night vision would have been useful all the time. Further in, he saw the elevator, which he rode down. Maybe today will be special.

OOC: Dragonstar, the Great Mine is flooded. Good luck riding down an elevator into it. That's why you read the sticky topics.

IC: Aar

After a short while, Aar decided to just step up to someone who looked like they knew what they were doing.

"Excuse me, I'd like to join the Ussalry," he said, blunt and straight to the point.

OOC: Anyone who has some experience/influence with the Ussalry, please take control of whoever Aar is talking to.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOc: I just feel too lazy to go through all these pages. :PIC: VeritasHe saw water, and nothing but. He had totally forgot that it was flooded. How could I forget something overnight? Veritas hit the lever to got up, and now he remembered. Maybe somewhere else todya

Edited by Takua Dragonstar7

IC: Onuzek

The gigantic Toa glanced down at Feongulf, before his bloodred eyes focused on Voxumo. He gave what could best be described as a shrug, though the movement was strange when translated over to his hunched, mountainous frame. "Hmm... Very well then," he said, his rumbling voice low. The Toa of Gravity backed off slightly, retreated partially into the shadows that surrounded them. "Run along, little Toa, and hope that our paths don't cross again."

IC: Leli

"She's what?"

Leli wasn't sleeping any more, or even pretending to. The green-armored Matoran had quite nearly almost shot over to Tarnok when she heard that.

IC: NPC Ussalry Member

A single being glanced up from the paper work he was marking off, his yellow eyes shining from underneath a Noble Huna. He appeared to be a Toa, though his maroon-secondary armor marked him as a Lesterin. "You would, you would?" The being said, his voice surprisingly light for his somewhat bulkier frame. "Very well, follow me."

With that, he stood up, and motioned Aar to follow as he stepped deeper into the Ussalry HQ.

Edited by Floridian Citrus

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -