BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Currently on my 3DS so not posting an IC post as of right now however I do have several questions. First what exactly does this mean not having jetpacks on at the moment? that we are just floating persay? Second why would JiMing be allowed to use the respawn effect of the ignika when He already used it once? also won't be back for like another... 5 or 6 hours so yeah.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Voltex retconned the respawn because of how this round works. Shadowhawk died instead, and I got his health. I am currently dead, so I think I can respawn.

Not cheating here. So no need to cry foul.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: It is amazing how much can happen in eight hours.

IC: Daedalus, 4/20

Things were happening too fast. First, Ehks came hurtling back out of the black hole toward Daedalus. Before he could think to retaliate or dodge, some dude appeared, blinded him, and then incinerated him (which hurt a whole-stinking-lot (-4 HP, 0/20)). But then he wasn't dead anymore, and he felt a little more... alive than he had been (+8 HP, 8/20). Of course, that only lasted for a few seconds, because somebody threw some Nightmare Fuel at him (-4 HP, 4/20). And if that wasn't enough, somebody thought it would be funny to zap everybody else's jetpacks. Now Daedalus was floating helplessly, slowly being pulled back toward the black hole.

This was fun.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Zakaro (lolwut) {HP: 11/20}

Zakaro was confused. Confused, and not moving whatsoever.

Well, he could somewhat move, but not very far or fast or anything much really.

Zakaro thought for a second about what had happened, shrugged, and threw some wires at Luroka, attempting to hit him even as Zakaro spiraled out of control.

Zakaro

Edited by JustZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I feel really silly. At first I knew how Doppelganger actually worked, then someone who misunderstood it told me I was wrong, so then I misunderstood it, and as a result I was really hesitant to take damage because I didn't know that it affected someone else, not me... so yeah. Dead.

• Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: My doppelgangers have all been pure irony. First Shadowhawk, who I tried to kill a few rounds back, and ShadowVezon, who made a habit of protecting me. And their names both start with Shadow. Weird...

Anyways, time to find out what his health was!

IC: JiMing

Health: 10/20

JiMing grabbed the staff, dealing 5 damage to everyone.

Edited by JiMing

IC: ShadowVezon, HP:-1/20, Status: Dead... one body, anyway.

ShadowVezon's jetpack turned off. Then he exploded. Then he watched JiMing use the Staff of Unlimited Power on everyone through a remote controlled drone. Well, I suppose JiMing can't be worse with it than iBrow. At least it wasn't me who died, unlike it almost was back then.

OOC: I had 10 Health. Also, note that my drone is basically a sphere with a camera on it. It's not some "vengeance beyond the grave" or anything. It's a live feed. Nothing more.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Daedalus, 4/20

Dying once is bad enough. But dying again? It stinks. So Daedalus discovered, as JiMing snagged the Staff of Unlimited Power and activated it (-5 HP, -1/20), killing Daedalus. His last prayer/wish/hope was that his doppelganger had a decent amount of health left over.

OOC: The whole doppelganger thing does work more than once, right?

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

OOC: And it's made out of plastic. That's flame-retardant. And waterproof. It's also insulated against electricity. And heavily reinforced. Because I bet that someone, sometime, is gonna try and break it, just to spite me.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Aw, dang. I was actually kinda wondering if JiMing was my doppelganger, but then I decided, "No, considering our friendly IC grudge, the Gamemaster wouldn't do something so blatantly obvious... as to link two mortal enemies' life forces..."

...but he did. Egad!

It's the plot twist of the century, folks! JiMing 1; Shadowhawk 0! :P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 4/20==-

Blade died when the staff hit him, hoping that Luroka, this time, was his linked partner. [HP: 0/20]

OOC: Take it away, Portal. =P

/EDIT: NO, no he wasn't. JiMing was Shadowhawk's doppleganger. >_>

//EDIT: Pulse was your Doppleganger, Luroka.

Edited by -Blade-

As Blade frowned and got blasted by the staff, Ehks had a space funeral and fell into a nearby star that hadn't existed before, and wouldn't exist again.

Edit: darn you word tenses *shakes fist*

Edited by Protalgif

Oh, didn't see that Luroka died. I've been checking for IC posts about them dying.

Death Never mind he didn't die lol

As the Staff continued to wreck havoc throughout the Void, JiMing found himself asploded because he was linked with Luroka.

Edited by Protalgif
  • Upvote 1

OOC: We get new doppelgangers though, so Luroka just caused someone else to die. =P

And yes, you were my doppelganger Shadowhawk. Muahahahaha!

But gosh dangit I died. Ignika go!

Ic: JiMing

Health: 20/20

At least he had the Ignika, and was not dead anymore.

Edited by JiMing

it's nice to be alive, isn't it?

wish I was

then i could keep hurting people with telephone poles and super punches

but no

I'm dead

how very sad

Zakaro

THE DEAD SHALL REVOLT!

VIVA EL MUERTO!

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Dapper Man

Aww, karz. I did fall down. I should've known that the root wouldn't have been a reliable handle to hang onto above a gravity well. Now that my atoms are crushed into a small rock the size of nothing, I'll have to wait here in oblivion for whatever trials the depraved cosmic being will next fling at me. In the meantime, I'll have to develop a way to be rid of the Fool...

Morally unambiguous.

*Hisses in bloody annoyance* You know screw it! I am so bloody angry right now Voltex. I wasted my Ultimate weapon on JiMing thinking that the annoying thorn in my bloody side would not be able to respawn again. I have put up with his #### this entire round ic and ooc and just took it in hopes that I could kill him and not have to deal with him anymore this entire round. But no you just bloody handed him the round because how the heck are we suppose to fight someone with 20/20 health points when all the rest of us are either dead or close to freakin dead.. I am calling major BS on this.

And yes i am freakin angry. Partially because my use of my ultimate weapon was pretty much for nothing but second because this is just annoying as heck

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.