BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

I agree with many of Voxumo's points regarding the zombies. I'll allow you to have up to three zombies active at once, but they only receive the amount of health you are willing to give; ie. if you used 5 health to bring Ehks back Ehks would have 5 health, but if you only used 2 for Voxumo then Voxumo would only have 2.

Make the changes & repost for approval.

JiMing: Shield Boomerang sounds cooler

Sorry if it came off as if I was being rude about the zombie bits, for that was not my intention. I just felt I would give my view on it. Can't wait to see the power used in combat..

However Shadowhawk may I ask what prompted your changing of powers? I felt that the whole ninja shadow thing was rather good and provided a nice advantage to your fighter.

Oh, you didn't come across as rude at all. I'm always happy to get constructive criticism. :)

TBH, I was just feeling a little bit bored with the ninja mode power, and thought I'd try a different take on my fighter. Before, I was a dark assassin; now, I am a dark necromancer. Also, I wanted a slightly more BIONICLE-esque appearance, and the one I came up with didn't quite mesh with the ninja. :P

*Nods slowly*

Well good to know.

However now that you explained your choice for switching powers I must say it makes sense. Hopefully your power works out well.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You know I have to ask.. Which type of zombies are we dealing with exactly? Are they like the Resident Evil zombies that move rather fast, Or are they more like The Walking Dead zombies that move at a rather slow pace?

Reason I ask is the term Zombie is rather broad term and can mean alot. I guess what i am asking is what would their fighting style be? How good is their reaction time? Will they move fast enough to dodge attacks? Etc...

I'd prefer to know what unholy Karzahni I may have to fight.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Is the mini-round still going on?

IC: Pulse

Pulse's body reformed after his earlier explosion, this time with his shiny new shortbow. Pulse quickly ran to the highest point he could while attempting to avoid any hazards, although he did get damaged several times. From this point, he decided to start raining death from above by unleashing a series of arrows from his bow.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC:

If Pulse listened closely, he would have heard whistling right by his ear.

He didn't need to listen carefully to hear a thunk of a grappling hook embedding in the wall behind him. Or to hear me screaming at the top of my lungs.

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I sliced off his arms, his legs, and just cut him into little pieces that would magically grow back together.

This ring, man. It's amazing.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

You know I have to ask.. Which type of zombies are we dealing with exactly? Are they like the Resident Evil zombies that move rather fast, Or are they more like The Walking Dead zombies that move at a rather slow pace?

Reason I ask is the term Zombie is rather broad term and can mean alot. I guess what i am asking is what would their fighting style be? How good is their reaction time? Will they move fast enough to dodge attacks? Etc...

They're the 'fast' type; pretty blunt, direct, and primitive as regards fighting style, yes, but definitely not 'shamblers'. They can climb (after a fashion), they can open doors via the doorknob (if they work at it a bit), and so on. Notice that I didn't really place any specific physical limitations on them in the power description. ;)

IC: Pulse

"OW OW OW OW" the pieces of Pulse yelled. In response to this, since his body could reform after exploding, to fix himself, he exploded, which also hopefully happened right in Ehks' face.

They're the 'fast' type; pretty blunt, direct, and primitive as regards fighting style, yes, but definitely not 'shamblers'. They can climb (after a fashion), they can open doors via the doorknob (if they work at it a bit), and so on. Notice that I didn't really place any specific physical limitations on them in the power description. ;)

I noticed that but thing is I am one of those stubborn people who like details when it comes to a fight. But glad to hear it is not shamblers.

Although nother question about your zombies.. If I or other people were to some how gang up on your zombies, and put them into a situation of no escape, would it be possible to slice off the head resulting in death of zombie? Or I should rephrase that, Would that allow for the zombie to loose control of it's body meaning the body no longer moves and what not yet the head it still twitching? I would give an example of this from a recent episode of the walking dead but I dare not ruin it for others.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Eh, edited profile with new weapon! And other changes

Member Name: JiMing

Weapon: Though at first the weapon seems like a straightforward energy saber, it can actually split into multiple connected parts to form a sharp, chain whip of sorts. In this form, each individual blow is weaker than the saber form but has a much better reach, and can sometime be used to disarm an opponent. Can also be used to latch onto ceilings or other structures for some added agility.
Power: The manipulation of chaos energy. This allows him to fire off various projectiles, but also allows mild space manipulation, able to teleport once a round.
Appearance: A Toa Metru body with Metru Red body and orange limbs. Eyes are dark green. He also has white highlights on parts of his body.
Ultimate Weapons: None

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Eh, edited profile with new weapon! And other changes

Member Name: JiMing

Weapon: Though at first the weapon seems like a straightforward energy saber, it can actually split into multiple connected parts to form a sharp, chain whip of sorts. In this form, each individual blow is weaker than the saber form but has a much better reach, and can sometime be used to disarm an opponent. Can also be used to latch onto ceilings or other structures for some added agility.Power: The manipulation of chaos energy. This allows him to fire off various projectiles, but also allows mild space manipulation, able to teleport once a round.

Appearance: A Toa Metru body with Metru Red body and orange limbs. Eyes are dark green. He also has white highlights on parts of his body.

Ultimate Weapons: None

So it's the chain rod from MMZ 2.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

@Pupwa: I have freely admitted that. The alternative was the Shield Boomerang, which I will use next set of rounds.

That shouldn't be an issue, Ehks is rolling out with 3D Movement Gear after all. =P

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC:

Okay, edited profile:

Member Name: Pulsating Explosive
Weapon: Crossbow
Power: Control over explosions, including the ability to infuse them with crossbow bolts (resulting in explosive shots) as well as slight resistance to them.
Appearance: A creature that has the appearance of a Matoran with mostly tan and burnt orange armour. Torso is primarily white, limbs are primarily tan covered in white armour. Hands, feet, and head are all burnt orange, with cyan eyes. The face of the creature resembles a a Kanohi Kakama.
Kind of wanted to make my power slightly more descriptive than just 'explosions',

Although nother question about your zombies.. If I or other people were to some how gang up on your zombies, and put them into a situation of no escape, would it be possible to slice off the head resulting in death of zombie? Or I should rephrase that, Would that allow for the zombie to loose control of it's body meaning the body no longer moves and what not yet the head it still twitching? I would give an example of this from a recent episode of the walking dead but I dare not ruin it for others.

Well... uh... *scratches head* ...I guess I never thought of that. I mean, the brain is the central controlling nerve cluster of these undead. It, and it alone, processes all incoming telepathic commands and relays them to the body, so, if the brain's nerve system link to the body is severed... then the body is dead, yes. The body might still twitch around a bit, just because of lingering 'undeath energy', but for all intents and purposes, it's no longer a functional threat. The head might try to bite your hand or something, if it still had HP remaining after the beheading. :P