Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC, Aurax:

IC: Lekua, however, hung back in the Sanctum. He was curious to hear what Stannis would say to Matoro. Not to mention that the last few times Stannis had had a private conversation with authority figures, it had ended with the Pa-Matoran withholding information from the rest of them.OOC: EDIT - retconned. Ignore. Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Frieza - Ko-koro -Frieza shrugged as Dorian and Yuru left, "Tough crowd, tough crowd. I neglected to mention I was only setting it on fire to lure out someone hiding from me, she was angry at me for stealing her kill or something, then of course there was that titan's girlfriend I killed. The ironic thing about that? I wasn't even trying.Frieza then looked at Praggos. "As for my tail, it's always been there as far as I know."

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)Dorian leaned back, sipping his drink. His cool blue eyes never stopped searching those of Yuru."You're a smart man, Yuru. Smart enough to have your reservations about the other Bearers. Rightly so, too. They're...unpredictable. Dangerous. And what's worse," he added, leaning forward, "some of them have a conscience."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Yuru - Bar"Having a conscience a virtue."He sat back in his seat, taking another sip, but keeping his demonic red-green eyes on Dorian."And between the two of us, Cruelty and Anger are not virtues. Therefore, bearing the weight of a conscience is contrary to our nature. Dorian, you're keeping me waiting here. What's your proposition?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: WrehnThrow. Bounce. Reflect. Catch.An endless cycle Wrehn had been repeating for hours, since throwing a ball against a wall was pretty much the only thing to do in a prison cell, other than try to get some sleep or shout at the other inmates.Then something strange began to happen. The air in the prison cell began to get very hot. The other prisoners were also beginning to feel it too, at first attributing it to Wrehn, as Pa-Matoran naturally radiated heat, but the temperature soon rose far beyond any plausible explanation. Well, any plausible explanation other than someone was heating it up. Someone non-Matoran.Or something.IC: ZaruthanOne month earlier...A morgue. Cold and deathly, much like the corpses kept within. One of these corpses was once a trusted lieutenant of Ignotus, emperor of the Mystix. After his true intentions were discovered, the being was banished to the wilderness, left to wander the island aimlessly, being half-drowned and eventually killed. His name was Zar, and somehow, today, he woke up.Okay, maybe that's skipping part of the truth. His body was stolen from the Onu-Koro morgue and taken to an unlicensed one in Ko-Koro. Here a group of slightly insane scientists tried to experiment on bodies to try and revive or clone them. Their first test subject was the body of Zar. Using a Tryna, and Mask of Healing and an Iden, they managed to transfer one of their own minds into the body of the fallen Mystix. Then something went horribly wrong. Not even I'm sure what it was, but it resulted in a clone being born, escaping, and fleeing to the hills. The scientists who tried this did a separate experiment later in their career that ended with a Skakdi named Galvatroth murdering all of them.That's who I am, essentially. I have all the memories of the original Zar, I feel like him, I think like him, but somehow... I'm not. When I got out I just kept running, not to anywhere in particular, as long as it wasn't there. When I got to the caves in the mountains, I started vomiting, bleeding something hot, that melted the rock around me, but not my body. Plasma. Somehow, I had control over plasma, not air anymore, which was a bit bizarre, but I was glad to be alive, at least. Some of that Toa's spirit had remained in me, and I felt stronger, rejuvenated.So there's my backstory. Now, timeskip back to the present.Present day...So there I was, melting a hole into this prison, and out comes all these prisoners, calling their thanks to me and the like. About thirty-odd Matoran, most of them not from around here, all following me to freedom. I was like their leader, in a way, and that's how some of them saw me. That's how I saw me, in fact. It had taken under a few minutes of thinking and action-taking to get more respect than Ignotus ever got in his tyrannical reign. Speaking of which, I hadn't heard about him for a while, which made me think he was planning something, but we won't go into that.Anyway, a few Toa resisted me, tried to get in my way, a couple of Sanctum Guard guys too, but y'know, new body, new powers, they didn't last long. I got the small army of Matoran onto a bunch of rowing boats and told them to head for Xa-Koro, and find shelter. They smiled at me like I was a hero, and obeyed me without a second thought.Beautiful work, if I do say so myself. But Matoran aren't good in a fight, to be perfectly honest. I would rather a bunch of Skakdi or Toa or something came running out of that prison, but hey, there was plenty of other places I could get people from.

IC:There are some things against the white of Mount Ihu, that stand out like a Muaka in the middle of a Market-square. Black armor was one of those things. Why he had been dropped into this frozen valley was anybodies guess, but Mariko was more concerned with finding somewhere sheltered. The village of Ko-Koro, preferable. To that end, he had been fighting his way through the snowdrifts on side of the mountain for the better part of the day. The blizzard that had raged here not too long ago had finally passed. And the air was relatively clear now, which allowed him to follow the trail of red flags, planted in the frozen ground by Ko-Matoran scouts. Only his breath obscured the view a little, coming out of his mouth and nose in big white puffs in the sub-zero temperatures.The cold didn't bother him too much at the moment and the windchill was little to none, just a small breeze, barely strong enough to make the scarf trailing from behind his hood move with it. He kept moving.Not long after, he finally saw what he had been looking for: a frozen wall with a gate, guarded by two Matoran holding spears. As he approached, the guardsmen suddenly vanished. He had no idea why, but he knew, looking the way he did, they had spotted his black silhouette minutes ago. Another five minutes passed uneventfully, until he finally reached the gate.He found the answer to the riddle of the missing guardsmen not long after, as he heard the voice of a Matoran, obscured from view by a hut next to a frozen tree: "Did you hear the guard? They say Onu has returned."That did not bode well for him. He'd heard the name before, but he couldn't make the connection at the moment. On top of that, he did not like the publicity of being mistaken for somebody well-known. The next few hours certainly would be interesting.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)"My point," he said quietly, leaning back against the bar, "is that I know what I saw. Tank, in particular, is worthy of watch. His Mark is one of the most powerful when fed, along with ours and Utu's. If things come down the way I think they will, then the Bearers are going to need to stand together to fulfill what is very obviously going to be a superior destiny."He gave that million-widget smile at Yuru."And in particular, I need to know we have each other's backs."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tank - Ko-Koro - HutTank was pacing. Clearly the only one in the room who was upset by all this."It can't be me."He flipped open the journal, past the candidate files. A few blank pages followed after, as though Arekule had left room for possible others. He got back to the regular entries.I have finally found an assistant I can rely on. A poor Toa that bears a Kakama (Ideal for possible errands) and a desperate need for money. Of course I had to make sure he wasn't planning on sabotaging the program. I've decided he's not. Kearrstrun is his name.Kearrstrun has been very helpful to me. He's also very polite.Last night we took Utu, the procedure went smoothly. He hadn't suspected anything. The embroidering was the most difficult part as he had woken up suddenly. Apparently, Utu has a bit of a resistance to the anesthetics, but all in all, everything went well. We dropped him in Ko-Wahi near his old village. Just to see what he'd do. He didn't disappoint. Effortlessly, and mercilessly he killed each and every one of them, literally tearing many of them apart. The Toa certainly knew a thing or two about fear. Those that attempted to fight back were cast aside like a broken toy when Utu was done with them.Oddly enough, he spent more time with those who attempted to flee. Perhaps he feels a form of pleasure when he senses fear. I did choose the Mark of Fear randomly, but he seems to take pleasure in it. Or maybe he's just entirely and utterly insane.But I didn't choose him because of his mind. I chose him to observe the Mark. He proved the power it could wield. The strength far exceeded a Pakari-A thump. Tank looked up from the journal to see the bound Matoran was no longer bound, and that Kearrstrun was not where he was sitting before. Karz. He stood up quickly to see Utu did the same, running towards the sound. He stomped back into the room.IC: Utu - Ko-Koro - Hut"They're gone."The others already knew what that would mean, but in case they didn't, "We need to move before the Sanctum is alerted. Praggos," Utu stepped towards him as Tank and the others started gathering everything up, "If we're stopped, we'll need you to convince them we are not a threat. In the streets, at the bar, or right outside this door, I need to know you have our backs."Tank knelt across the way from Dalia, "Dalia is it?" No response, "We need to go," Still nothing, "We won't hurt you. I promise."Utu tossed bandages to the others, "Cover your Marks. Our kind has gained quite a bit of attention the past few days."Tank extended his hand, "Come on, when the Sanctum gets here, we can't be sitting around. They'll lock us up. They've done it before," Tank made another motion with his hand, "We need to go.""Well Praggos? Are you in or are you out?"

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: ReaverShe gathered her Talons, and joined Utu and the others.She could remember, all of it. Who she was, her past, what had happened to her. But now... she didn't want it. She thought it'd be a new and exciting experience, but it wasn't. Sure, she had changed, become less of a psycho, but it wasn't enough.As fast as she'd come, Xanev was gone, and Reaver was back.'I don't care if the Sanctum bring us a box of chocolates and a pitcher of wine, if they get in our way, we have no choice but to eradicate them.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC - Yuru - Bar"Well I guess that depends, doesn't it?"His fingers danced around the glass, sending the chemicals of a certain berry into it. The deep red visibly faded to green, as if paint had been dropped in. "Would this go both ways??"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Praggos:Praggos put his cloak back on, covering up his mark. Thankfully, the bound matoran had managed to get off somewhere-the bad part, was that he had to protect these people instead, if he were to find out what he needed.The woes and pains of science and investigation were at work again."I'll help as needed," Praggos said, putting his notepad back into his satchel and standing. "Though, if you can, I suggest some of you try to control both your marks and...natural impulses." The Toa of Ice stepped to the door, grasping the handle."Shall we?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC:The handle is broken. Utu smashed the door off the hut. :PIC: Utu - Ko-Koro - HutUtu growled to the others, "We aren't leaving without Yuru and Dorian. We need to move through the streets in an efficient matter if we're to make it to the bar. From there we'll find a safe house."He looked at the others one last time before turning back to Praggos. Utu nodded.IC: Tank - Ko-Koro - StreetsTank shielded his eyes from the raging blizzard. Reaver was in front of him, Utu and Praggos further ahead. Dalia was beside him, Frieza just behind. Utu looked back to check on them all and the two made eye contact. They were moving fairly fast. But somebody was moving faster. Tank felt a strike to his side and hands quickly grabbing at him. Kearrstrun was going for the journal. Tank tried desperately to hit the Toa was his staff, but he ducked under it and went in for another sweep.

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Oh, that's right...derp. xDIC-Praggos:Praggos turned back quickly, noticing Kearrstrun. He raised a hand, freezing the other Toa to the ground by his feet, and began to slowly freeze Kearrstrun-a rather painful death, unless the other Toa decided to stop his attack.And in case Praggos felt the need to stop his attack.

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)"I wouldn't have it any other way. However, I fear we must continue this conversation later...compadre."He removed the bubble of iron from around them, and Dorian and Yuru followed closely behind the other Mark Bearers. Out of the corner of his eye, Dorian saw the Toa Tank and Utu had picked up going for the journal again.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kearrstrun - Ko-Koro StreetsKearrstrun felt his body starting to freeze up, his frail frame becoming encased in ice. He started moving faster. Faster and faster, attempting to free himself. Tank stood up, and he saw something he had never expected to see in his eyes. Anger. Tank socked him in the face with his staff, knocking him out.IC: Tank - Ko-Koro StreetsTank grabbed a hold of Kearrstrun, pulling on him while he smashed at the ice. Breaking Kearrstrun free he started to drag the small Toa with one arm, clutching the Journal with his other.He noticed Dorian and Yuru had once again joined the group. Utu signaled to a building that appeared to be an old shop, closed. Possibly permanently. Upon reaching the building Utu took hold of Kearrstrun and pulled him from Tank's arms, shoving Tank inside. Utu closed the door shut behind him after Dalia and Frieza entered. He tossed Kearrstrun on the floor.IC: Utu - Ko-Koro Streets"Next time, tie his hands together better." He would've just killed him, if Tank hadn't threatened to destroy the journal. He couldn't risk losing the book, or another Bearer.He looked to the others sitting down again.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)"Someone care to remind me why we're carrying around this piece of luggage again? Everything he knows is probably in the book except the identity of his employer..."A small smirk carved its way across Dorian's features."Care to give me a few minutes alone with him? I can wait until he wakes up."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:"Not advised," Praggos said tersely, still standing. "We need to move, now. The guard has been alerted to your antics, and now I have to come up with a convincing cover story." Praggos stepped outside, looking to the oncoming squad of guards, preparing mentally what he was going to say.OOC: Somebody else control the NPC guards.

profiles i guess

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro - ShopUtu spat at Tank, "Because our little scientist here has threatened to destroy the book, and whoever touches the luggage."He looked at Dorian carefully, "The thing that I find interesting is why exactly he had the book in the first place. Maybe we could ask his old master. Do you know him?" Utu turned his attention to Tank who stood up, getting right up close with Utu.IC: Tank - Ko-Koro - ShopTank kept his voice low, "How? Why? Think Utu think. Why would this have made any sense. Do I act like I want this thing? Do you think even for a second that I would curse any of us like this? Destroy us?""Praggos, why are you just standing here? The alarm is raised."

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:"Shut up," Praggos growled at Utu, before turning to the guards."Not a problem," he said to them. "I've got this covered, just head back to the sanctum." He waved his subordinates off, prepared to turn back to the others he'd been with."Wait, Praggos," one of the guards said, catching up to his superior. "Have you found out anything regarding Nuju's disappearance?" The guard sighed, his head lowering as Praggos shook his head."I haven't," Praggos said, "Though this group has specialized knowledge that can help lead me to him, or at least help me free him, if needed. Now back to your posts, all of you," he said, closing the door and turning back.OOC: Anything that may have been done involving these guards before this post has officially been revoked. :P

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)"Not as fun nor as effective as butchering the guard, but at least it--" Dorian started, before jumping back in pain, his eyes and Mark glowing. Another vision. Except this time, he remained conscious."A cave...a captor and an enlightened soul, standing arm and arm, ready to meet destiny headon...the two masters of their own fates, dueling to the death for the causes they help champion...murder..."His glowing blue eyes met Tank's shocked and horrified face."Murder..." he repeated to himself before slumping back against the chair, his eyes and Mark losing the glow.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (Inn, Ko-Koro)"I'm...not sure..." said Dorian, meeting Tank's eyes. "Good God, everything hurts...the pain...I haven't felt anything like it since..."He gave a little whimper of pain as Tank helped him into an upright sitting position; the sound, coming from the psychotic Mark Bearer of Rage, was enough to drive a chill down the most unfearful of spines."There's death coming, Tank. Lots of it. And it's going to start soon."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)Dorian tried to stand, but his legs gave out on him; only Tank's reflexes kept him from slamming into the ground. It was obvious this vision had taken a toll on him moreso than the previous two."We were still in the cave..." he said, closing his eyes. "Tank turned around while we were studying the writings, and his Mark just...disappeared. Gone, without a trace. Before we could do anything about it, Yuru was already on the ground with a concussion. Utu, you and I...we were fighting him off, but he managed to get the drop on me, took out my leg; he turned to you, and..."He spun and vomited a bit."You managed to slit Tank's throat, but just before he went down, he got a final staff hit in. Spun your head around your neck like a top. You both were dead before you hit the ground."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:Praggos wrote down all that Dorian said, then switched to a new page, making a few notes based on what he knew of the other Mark Bearers-almost like the cliff-note version of the journal."So...you survived, in your vision," the Toa of Ice observed. "It makes me wonder whether this should be taken literally or interpreted symbolically. Would anybody have something to input?"

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)"This is not symbolic, newcomer," Dorian hissed, his eyes alight with fury. "You want to get inside my head, see what I see, then decide if you want to take it symbolically? For your information, Yuru survived, as well. This is not me, recording events and standing by idly as our destinies all crumble to dust around me. This was viewed in omniscience, as I first saw it when--"His voice trailed off as the Toa of Iron put two and two together."When I died..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:Praggos raised an eyebrow, making a quick another quick note. "I see." The Toa of Ice stood, ready to move off. "If this is unavoidable, then I suggest we get it over with as soon as possible," he muttered. "No sense in delaying the inevitable."

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)"Shut up and let me see that."He grabbed the journal of Praggos and flipped to the first open page, nearing the midway point of the book: he began to intensely sketch out a Mark similar to his own, glowing with golden brilliance, its dormant beauty only amplified by Dorian's graceful penstrokes. He began to draw a torso around it and add the dripping of blood to the Mark of Lust, and a figure gradually began to take shape. It was a tall, handsome Toa of Fire with a Hau, and next to him, a gorgeous looking Toa of Fire with an Iden began to take shape."Angelus and Tuara..." Dorian's rational mind uttered, before his subconscious took over once again, sketching out the cave and the symbols. He and Yuru lay on the ground, blood leaking from Yuru's ears. Dorian himself was leaned against the cave, struggling to maintain consciousness, as blood leaked from his lip. Utu and Tank stood, eyes alight with fury, and instead of masks, the two had great paintings over their heads."My best guess," he yelled back, clearly getting excited, "is that while I was dead, my soul traveled ahead and saw all of our destinies, including the end of this timeline. It's coming back to me in flashes of memory, visions, so to speak..."The beautiful iridescent blue of the Toa of Iron's eyes, alight with glee and realization, shone through the room. Arekule had succeeded: Dorian, at least, believed in destiny.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:Once he noticed that Dorian was finished, Praggos swiped a quick hand out and retrieved his journal-anything written deeper within was for his eyes and his alone. The Toa of Ice was already angry about what had been learned before.He took a close look at both the sketches-the second fit with what Dorian had said. The first, however, he didn't recognize. He took a close look at the second being-after a few momenets, he did recognize her: Tuara of the Ta-Koro guard. He wrote the name under the sketch, then turned back to Dorian."Who was the first being you drew?" He asked intently. "And what significance does he have to this?"

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Safe House, Ko-Koro)"His name is Angelus, and he works as a consultant with Tuara for the Mark Bearers," Dorian muttered, retracing the sketches onto the table now that Praggos had the physical copies; his hands seemed to work from memory, as if he didn't even have to try and remember. "They both escaped after the battle in Ga-Wahi. He was the one responsible for my death. Why he has that Mark carved into his chest, I have no idea, but whoever did it is obviously sympathetic to our cause. Probably a Mark Bearer. I'd say she's been following us since Ga-Wahi; perhaps she even trailed you and Tank from Ta-Koro, Utu."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro - ShopUtu who clearly had no issue with Dorian's vision spoke up, uncrossing his arms, "Why would they not try speaking with us? Why just follow us?"IC: Tank - Ko-Koro - Shop"Perhaps they were wise enough to see the group's "leader" was despicably insane." Tank chimed in.Utu ignored Tank's comment and continued, "Whatever. But what I don't get is the paintings." He moved over to Praggos to look at the sketch. His brow furrowed. He looked back at Kearrstrun. Kneeling down beside him, Utu brushed aside his cloak to reveal his small frame, his ribs clearly visible. And the paintings all over his body. Intricate. Obscure. And oddly similar to the ones covering his and Tank's faces in the sketch. In the center of his chest, there was an eye. From it, exploded various images."Now to figure out what that's supposed to mean."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC Yghari - Ko-Wahi Bar - Drinking:Yghari didn't know what had happened to the last group he had tried to join in on... heck, he didn't even really join them at all, he was just a trial member at first, but then... eh, things got spread apart, and he lost track of the everyone in the group. Now, he was in a Ko-Koro bar, spending a few widgets to buy a few drinks for himself; honestly, it wasn't helping. He never had been a drinker, and he wasn't very into the 'drink-your-problems-away' line of thought. But what can a guy do? He could always go back to helping the innocent, but.. he didn't know, he would never turn down the opportunity to help someone in need, but he just wasn't feeling right at the moment... With a sigh, he simply went back to his drink, downing it in moments, and then paying for yet another.OOC: Yeah, I've been away from BZP for over a month now, and I want to get back into the swing of this role playing thing. I'd appreciate some interaction for this poor chap, if anyone is willing to spare a char or two for him to speak/fight/journey with. -Yghari

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)"No, no, no," Dorian muttered, still staring at the sketch of Angelus. "This image was carved into his chest; she clearly has no issues with our moral leanings - or lack thereof."He looked up at Utu, then at Tank, then at Praggos, then at Kearrstrun."That's interesting," he said, staring at the assistant's chest. "Very much so..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkA massive hand appeared on Yghari's shoulder.When the Toa turned, he saw an immense Titan standing over him, face solemn under his mask. "I think that's enough, sir."A short time before, Krayzikk had departed the school for town. After arriving, he had fought down the urge to get a drink, and chose to enter the bar and get something non-alcholic. Then he had seen Yghari, and decided to step in.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG