• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

RPG Forum Contest 30 Winners

RPG Contest RPGC30

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,089 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 11:06 AM

Congratulations to the winners of our thirtieth Bionicle RPG Contest! There were a lot of great entries, but only three could win:The RPGs can be started at the hosts' convenience. Current RPGs will get the usual week or so to wrap up. We'll say next Saturday, assuming I remember.

Don't forget the new rule that is now in place:

If a winning RPG has no new posts for three weeks, that RPG will be closed. The next runner-up from the previous contest will be allowed to run for the remainder of the term.

Finally, our next contest will be in May! I'm thinking a theme is in order, and since you guys haven't liked my last couple (I thought they were cool), feel free to PM me with any suggestions you have.

Congrats again to the winners! Happy RP-ing!

#2 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,617 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 11:40 AM

Congratulations to the winners! I know I'll either be playing or staffing most of these.

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#3 Online Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 3,225 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 11:49 AM

Congratulations, winners of the 30th RPG Contest! I'm sure the games will be a great success, and all who partake in the action of playing them will enjoy themselves.

#4 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 519 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 11:53 AM

Congratulations to all winners, though I didn't vote for any of them!

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#5 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,666 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 11:55 AM

Good job to all the winners, and good luck in your RPG's term!

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

(╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#6 Online The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,428 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 12:15 PM

Oh hey, I did win. Well, time to work on a few small edits and such; anybody wanting to play Spirits, expect the topics to be up by the end of tomorrow at the latest.

#7 Online Mr. House

Mr. House
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,863 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 12:15 PM

Congrats to all. I'll be joining GoMN for sure.

"But autocracy? Firm control in the hands of a technological and economic visionary? Yes, that Vegas shall have." -Robert House

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles

Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Junyaus-Larikon Torchbearer-Jorruk YokinMons Shajs-Senavysh Angavur-Vulunos-Shivada-Sukot urn Voyuk-Arvun

The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an- Want zombies? Want to play a religiously fanatical maniac? Well if so, join the BZPRPG's premier cult!

Want a clan of horse-riding Bio-Nomads? PM me to get your Taajar clan approved!  We have cookies!

#8 Offline Willy Brandt

Willy Brandt
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,771 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 02:18 PM

Again, a big thanks to every single one of you who voted for GoMN, and... the topics are up. :P

-Dovydas

91h1.png

critical acclaim:

"All I know is I'll be playing it because it's awesome. And that's about all that really matters." - Toa Levacius Zehvor

"Without a doubt, worth every post.

So like three if you're me." - The Doc

"Despite nobody mentioning me specifically at all in their speechy thingy even though I'm a good friend of all three staff members (or so I thought </3), GoMN is still an objectively good game and should be voted for. Alongside Spirits of the Ice, because, well, y'know. #shamless plug" -Kal Grochi

#9 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,224 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 03:17 PM

Congrats to all the winners! I'll certainly be playing at least 2, if not all 3 of them, and I'm sure it'll be a great time. :)

also i made it to the final poll

personal best yeaahh :P

Zakaro

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#10 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

• 6,879 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 07:36 PM

*Claps*

Looks like my votes were well placed on the winners. Congratulations to all three of you, and I look forward to the contest ahead.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

#11 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,260 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 07:40 PM

Congrats to the winners! Here's to 3 months of smooth roleplaying!

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles

#12 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members

• 1,224 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 08:00 PM

Congrats to the winners! Here's to *4* months of smooth roleplaying!

I gotcha, bro. Don't worry about it. ;) :P

Zakaro

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

#13 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 3,170 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 08:37 PM

Well, two days without internet and this happens. That's rich.

Still, congratulations to all three winners, expect to see me pop by at some point.

#14 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 08:41 PM

3rd time was the charm for 13th Isle! And congrats to Gangs and Spirits, I'll certainly join if I can muster the time

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#15 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 06:30 PM

Please correct me if I am wrong, but there was a three week gap between the most recent posts in 13th right?

Edited by Canis Lycaon, Mar 25 2014 - 06:31 PM.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#16 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,089 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 26 2014 - 07:01 AM

Please correct me if I am wrong, but there was a three week gap between the most recent posts in 13th right?

You are correct. I had been trying to keep an eye on that but missed it by a couple days.

As per the contest rules, The Legend of the Thirteenth Island will be closed. Condemned will have the opportunity to run until the next contest ends, which will kick off in May.

#17 Online Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 482 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 26 2014 - 10:45 AM

Will have to pass on this, unfortunately... I'd have liked to run Condemned, but since the contest, my schedule has undergone some drastic changes and I'm pretty much at the limit for free time activities as it is. No can act as Gamemaster this time; not enough time.

So if the fourth place winner would like to run their RPG instead, that's fine. :)

#18 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,089 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 26 2014 - 01:25 PM

Will have to pass on this, unfortunately... I'd have liked to run Condemned, but since the contest, my schedule has undergone some drastic changes and I'm pretty much at the limit for free time activities as it is. No can act as Gamemaster this time; not enough time.

So if the fourth place winner would like to run their RPG instead, that's fine. :)

Okay then, I believe The Web would be the next runner-up who can start now.

#19 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members

• 3,170 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 26 2014 - 01:36 PM

The Lorax, regrettably, hasn't been online in a while

#20 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members

• 1,224 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 26 2014 - 02:37 PM

So...

I guess we move to the coin toss between Outbreak and Maelstrom?

Because those two are tied..

Zakaro

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

#21 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 26 2014 - 09:28 PM

Well, probably give Lorax time to set up first.

But if Outbreak does make it, I am going to need another host to help me, hopefully two more.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#22 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members

• 3,126 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2014 - 03:39 PM

Wow, Ok... This is cool but, actually, ditto on what Shadowhawk said. Real life is swamping me at the moment, and I can't see it letting up at all in the next month or so. If I were to try running a game in that time, I wouldn't be able to do it well enough to satisfy myself or the players. I will return to full activity eventually, hopefully in time for the next contest, but for now, I'll have to regretfully let it go.

Keep moving down the list. I wish you all the best with whatever game you do end up playing, even if I can't play it with you.

Cit_D_Small.png

#23 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,089 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 05 2014 - 09:42 PM

Wow, Ok... This is cool but, actually, ditto on what Shadowhawk said. Real life is swamping me at the moment, and I can't see it letting up at all in the next month or so. If I were to try running a game in that time, I wouldn't be able to do it well enough to satisfy myself or the players. I will return to full activity eventually, hopefully in time for the next contest, but for now, I'll have to regretfully let it go.

Keep moving down the list. I wish you all the best with whatever game you do end up playing, even if I can't play it with you.

Thanks for getting back to us.

After a coin flip, Canis Lycaon's Outbreak gets a shot now.

#24 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members

• 1,224 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2014 - 06:07 AM

With that being said, Canis, I'm willing to help you out so that we can get this up and running and hopefully keep it that way until the next contest, which is..

May, yes? Or Contest begins in May, then new winners in June? One of the two. :P

Zakaro

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

#25 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,089 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 06 2014 - 08:46 AM

With that being said, Canis, I'm willing to help you out so that we can get this up and running and hopefully keep it that way until the next contest, which is..
May, yes? Or Contest begins in May, then new winners in June? One of the two. :P
Zakaro

Next contest starts in May, winners will be chosen by June. So it Outbreak starts now, there'll be most of April and all of May to play (and potentially more, if it wins the next contest!).

#26 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2014 - 10:05 AM

Wow. Zakaro, thank you for volunteering to help host. I'll set up the game soon.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#27 Offline Snubby

Snubby
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Armored Protector

• 318 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 20 2014 - 04:49 PM

Oh cool. I was wondering why there was a new RPG in the works. Congrats to Canis. Maybe I'll play it.

Edited by Underscore, Apr 20 2014 - 04:49 PM.

Onepu's legacy lives on!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users