Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Katuko, it's your choice. In the end, sacrifices will be made and are unavoidable. Plus, what's the worst that can happen...? :P

Worst? Molecular Disruption field turns all our mechanical parts into dust, and we then get devoured alive by a swarm of hungry insects. Or perhaps they feel like replicating "bamboo execution", where plants are grown through you. Or even better: our density gets decreased to that of water, then they bounce us off the jungle floor. :lol:The reasons I would want to join this battle are several; bit IC and OOC. For one, it involves the staff plot, which kinda gives it "meaning". Two, our characters were in the area and would naturally try to assess threats to themselves. I did give orders to treat it as scouting, to prevent Leeroy Jenkins behavior. Three, driving off Rahkshi would boost the ILS's reputation. Four, we actually have superior numbers as a single squad; and I like to think that I can be a good strategic thinker. :P

Okay, fine, a big fight will happen, of course it will, eventually. But new thing I want you guys to do if/when such conflicts occur...If you are going to attack the Rahkshi, please do me the huge favor of declaring, OOC, the following: -ARE you attacking? If so, make this very clear. -WHICH Rahkshi you're attacking in particular. -WHAT your character is (i.e. Toa of Gravity, etc. - I don't want to look up all of your guys' profiles, mkay? -WHAT your character is armed with.Also, a very important note:DO NOT POST MORE THAN ONCE BETWEEN MY POSTS. Doing that makes my job absolutely impossible, seriously. One post per player between Rahkshi retaliations, okay? I will try to keep up with you guys as best I can. You guys gotta understand that, as fun as it is, taking on 20 of you at once isn't easy to keep track of. If I miss a post of yours, please PM me it and, if possible, I'll try to integrate it into the fight. Thanks.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

They could meet up with each other and form a tempoarr alliance to fight of the supposed rakshi, assuming they meet bafore the battle.

Okay, fine, a big fight will happen, of course it will. But new thing I want you guys to do.If you are going to attack the Rahkshi, please do me the huge favor of declaring, OOC, the following: -ARE you attacking? If so, make this very clear. -WHICH Rahkshi you're attacking in particular. -WHAT your character is (i.e. Toa of Gravity, etc. - I don't want to look up all of your guys' profiles, mkay? -WHAT your character is armed with.Also, a very important note:DO NOT POST MORE THAN ONCE BETWEEN MY POSTS. Doing that makes my job absolutely impossible, seriously. One post per player between Rahkshi retaliations, okay? I will try to keep up with you guys as best I can. You guys gotta understand that, as fun as it is, taking on 20 of you at once isn't easy to keep track of. If I miss a post of yours, please PM me it and, if possible, I'll try to integrate it into the fight. Thanks.

What if our posts have nothing to do with the fight? like if we have a char far into the swamp, away from the battle. Just wondering. Edited by NStephenH

We are waiting to handle the newcomers and the guy who shot Aryll, conveniently preventing us from proceeding until he was dealt with.The second we are done, we shall move in on the Rahkshi fight.And as Nuju Metru just said: Please, treat fights as a turn-based system. One action per player at a time. On the other hand, be quick to put that action in, so that you don't get counted as "afk" during a crucial round or something.

Edited by Katuko

Alright thumbs up everyone, let's do this! LEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRROOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY JEENNNNNNKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNSS!Anyway, I agree, that's why I'm waiting to make sure Skyra's got plenty of people coming with him before he runs into the Rahkshi. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Worst? Molecular Disruption field turns all our mechanical parts into dust, and we then get devoured alive by a swarm of hungry insects. Or perhaps they feel like replicating "bamboo execution", where plants are grown through you. Or even better: our density gets decreased to that of water, then they bounce us off the jungle floor. :lol:

Wow! you saw that episode of mythbusters too?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

As you all are speaking, I walk in on a day I normally wouldn't.How, you might ask?I have a laptop with internet connection at my other house now. *Everybody cheers*Anyways, what have I missed? Has Nuju murdered another faithful player?

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

What if our posts have nothing to do with the fight? like if we have a char far into the swamp, away from the battle. Just wondering.

If that's the case, you don't have to notify me OOC that you're in the fight. If you have other characters in the jungle at the same time as Rahkshi fighting charries of yours, I'd love it if you wouldn't post as them more than once, too, just to make things easier for me. If you have to, please put OOC "Not in Rahkshi fight" above those posts.

test2.png

So what's everones's rahkshi killing strategy. "How much rock could a rahkshi rock of a rahkshi could rock rock."We could get the gokko force to drop rocks (or feces) on the rahkshi to distract them. Or, with big enough rocks, we could crush them (assuming they aren't rahkshi of shattering or whatever there messed up elements are.

Considering what happened in Po-Koro, I don't think Rahkshi are going to get crushed by rocks so easily, especially with the density control one around. Me well...I don't have a plan. :PI prefer to fight spontaneously and think up stuff on the spot.

There are density rahkshi?

Or we just drop Tawk on top of them while letting him do his rendition of "I've been working on the Railroad."Well... it would work on one of them at least.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Nuju metru, if I get staff permission, and kill a skakdi/vortixx, can I keep its zamor launcher/rotuka/advancd tech? To be used for a matoran, toa, or mounted on a vehicle.Also, zamor launchers aren't energy weapons. They shoot containers which burst on impact. Like a paintball gun.

Edited by NStephenH

Nuju metru, if I get staff permission, and kill a skakdi/vortixx, can I keep its zamor launcher/rotuka/advancd tech? To be used for a matoran, toa, or mounted on a vehicle. Also, zamor launchers aren't energy weapons. They shoot containers which burst on impact. Like a paintball gun.

If the special technology has been won in battle from another player's Skakdi or Vortixx, then you may use it. Zamor Launchers, even if they are basic, are still considered foreign technology and are thus only available upon creation to Skakdi and Vortixx.

test2.png

Nuju metru, if I get staff permission, and kill a skakdi/vortixx, can I keep its zamor launcher/rotuka/advancd tech? To be used for a matoran, toa, or mounted on a vehicle.Also, zamor launchers aren't energy weapons. They shoot containers which burst on impact. Like a paintball gun.

This was mentioned before, you aren't allowed to steal one unless it's from a player character owned by another player, with their permission.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

:superfunny:+10 Internets to you my good man! FEAR THE RAMPAGING KIKANALO OF THE DEAD!Remember to aim for the head!

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Bwahahahaha heck jawohl!@Spawn: The implied guess is correct. I do have some hard-won knowledge about Veira's strategy...Though I don't think you'll easily guess why.

.............Did you blackmail someone? Huh? 'Fess up.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Bwahahahaha heck jawohl!@Spawn: The implied guess is correct. I do have some hard-won knowledge about Veira's strategy...Though I don't think you'll easily guess why.

.............Did you blackmail someone? Huh? 'Fess up.
I'll probably answer, but if I do, it'll be in PM. This is getting a little off-topic.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Just wondering,Let's say Yours Truly wants to make a Matoran traveling artist character (Please don't steal the idea until I use the character). Would you prefer it male or female? I'm not sure why I'm asking this, but I can't decide.And also an inventor character; which gender?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Technically I've already got one artist type (female by the way) so they can usually be ether gender. Still the profession you could say is more female dominant these days.Inventors also work ether way but you'll see mostly males there.