Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Anyway, I'm thinking about making a Parakuka-latched character. How strong are they supposed to be again? Also, do they block elemental or mask powers? Do they have good or bad effects on the character when they are not active? And finally, how insane or reduced in intelligence does a character with an active Parakuka become?
1. Very.2. No, their endurance is the same as it normally is.3. After being used the latched individual feels exhausted and stuff.4. That's down to you really, it depends who wins the mental battle at the outset.Or you could, y'know, read this post.

Hey Couch, why are we both awake at 12:30 am?Anyway, I just had the most awesome plan ever.DO USSAL CARTS HAVE WHEELS?
How much weight can an Ussal pull?
They have wheels. And they can pull as much as seen in the bohrok online animations and MNOLG.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I think Hubert means the max they did there.Anyway, I just thought of an epic character development/sheer awesomeness idea.1.Make Parakuka, a young one.2.Latch Dino.3.Let the RP and interaction with other players run its course and see where it goes. The possibilities are endless.Plus it'd freak the slag out of all the other Aukati too, and lead to their development as well.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Vanus"Okay." Vanus cleared his throat. "I. Am. Trying. To. Get. You. To. Do. It. With. Me."
IC: [Ril]"Barricade," said Ril slowly. "Are you sure you're not a tsundere?"
So, I got a few minutes of 'net available, and I see that I'll have to hurry home so that Le-Wahi can become less of the above and more organized violence.I hope to be back after ~24 hours.

Guys, we have a new player called Kopakamidak! If you look at his character profile you may notice there are a few problems - don't worry, I've already PMed him about it and I'll be helping him to make it fit with the rules and BZPRPG canon.In the meantime, let's welcome the new guy, huh? ;)
Did I just get ninja'd....by a post after mine?
Also, about Kopakamidaks new profile (the new guy), I thought things like Rhotuka aren't allowed for Toa.
Anyways, initiation time. Lets give him some actual advice instead of just ending up screaming at him because he didn't follow rules - which we kinda made up ourselves.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Okay, I've been thinking, and with all this new technology and people arriving, wouldn't Mata Nui's villages, you know, expand?

The poulation seems to be increasing, so it would make sense that the Koros would be fairly different from how they were in the MNOG, especially with all this new tech being delivered. 100 years is more than enough time for a town to become a city.

I mean, those in charge of Ga-Koro might have even realised that making a city out of lily pads is a really bad idea.

Okay, now, did that make any sense at al, or am I just leaking stupidity?

Edited by Bordakh Unit 227

Okay, I've been thinking, and with all this new technology and people arriving, wouldn't Mata Nui's villages, you know, expand?

The poulation seems to be increasing, so it would make sense that the Koros would be fairly different from how they were in the MNOG, especially with all this new tech being delivered. 100 years is more than enough time for a town to become a city.

I mean, those in charge of Ga-Koro might have even realised that making a city out of lily pads is a really bad idea.

Okay, now, did that make any sense at al, or am I just leaking stupidity?

Yes, I believe that most of us RP that the villages are larger and a bit more advanced than in the game itself.*game meaning MNOG Edited by Frost Dragon

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Well, we're generally assuming that most Koro's aren't just 10 buildings, a master building and a Kolhii field, and stuff. But I don't think they would have had time to create 'city's.I mean, sure, Toa of Iron/Stone/Earth (Ice in Ko-Koro) and Skakdi/Vortixx inventors could definitely help out, but it takes time. I would see it expanding north, south, east and west but not up and down - especially since they haven't really grasped that idea yet.Also, about Ga-Koro....Do we all generally assume it's on lilypads?If so, are the Lilypads anchored to the point where they are practically roads on water instead of, well, plants on water? Because if they were just left there floating, I really don't see how any single small scuffle doesn't sink the place people walk on. In fact, I don't see how matoran can even walk on it. They're 85% metal and they don't cause lilypads to sink, despite lilypads being so...thin.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Guys, we have a new player called Kopakamidak! If you look at his character profile you may notice there are a few problems - don't worry, I've already PMed him about it and I'll be helping him to make it fit with the rules and BZPRPG canon.In the meantime, let's welcome the new guy, huh? ;)
Did I just get ninja'd....by a post after mine?
Also, about Kopakamidaks new profile (the new guy), I thought things like Rhotuka aren't allowed for Toa.
Anyways, initiation time. Lets give him some actual advice instead of just ending up screaming at him because he didn't follow rules - which we kinda made up ourselves.
Yes, yes you did.And I have already given him actual advice. And he has edited his profile. I wasn't sure about the Rhotuka though - so I asked him to wait until I've checked it.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

If you look at Ga-Koro in MNOLG 2, you can clearly see they aren't just lilypads. The stems are extremely thick, and they won't be collapsing any time soon.Also, just for clarification, I imagine Ga-Koro in the RPG as a combination of the two from the MNOLGs (as in, the MNOLG one connects the the bit where Hahli lives which has a bridge to the MNOLG 2 one).

My personal perspective on the villages is thus:The villages are built in basically the same style as in MNOG I & II, but on a larger scale; several times the size (because the MNOG size was, let's face it, unrealistic - they were barely hamlets). I would say that they still do not qualify as cities.Ga-Koro is a lot more sturdy than you might think. The bridges are obviously connected securely to the main pads. Also, the 'lilypads' are not like real-world ones. They are a lot thicker and stronger, and some of them appear to grow on large stalks.

I wonder - Does Ga-Koro have docks?
...Is this a joke I'm not getting?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Hubert, what are you planning? An Ussal Train?
It's obviously a tank.And does anyone want their character to own a matoran slave gladiator? I feel like making a slave character because I'm too lazy to make my own plots or get into other ones, but a slave character needs a master.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Yeah, the docks were kind of bombarded with cannonballs. Some intact ships are still there, anchored to the part that wasn't hit. After all, the pirates weren't aiming to shoot Matoran or cause random mayhem, but to take down their attackers and get away unscathed with a profit.They just didn't care much if they did hit Matoran. XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I wonder - Does Ga-Koro have docks?
...Is this a joke I'm not getting?
I think it can be safely said that they don't have them anymore.- Austin Powers
We have a single island.I don't see why we need to sail from one side to the other, especially since we only have 2 true water-based village, one of which is actually water based because its on islets.And then we have a sea across the planet/Unexplored in 2001 Bionicle, so why would people sail out there? We would only be going across the island.So why we would need docks, I don't know apart from the facts that certain PC's like Pirate chars would obviously need it to function.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Also, you're forgetting the Islets. You need a boat to reach them.That alone justifies the existence of boats and docks.Also, fisherman. Or pirates. Or the Marines, which kind of need a navy.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Also, you're forgetting the Islets. You need a boat to reach them.That alone justifies the existence of boats and docks.Also, fisherman. Or pirates. Or the Marines, which kind of need a navy.
Po-Koro too. It has a navy now. :3EDIT:
OOC: Aargh, sorry for my absence. Look at me pestering everyone to post and then not doing so myself.Also, I've been meaning to ask this: How much, physiologically, are the BZPRPG characters like canon Bionicle characters? A lot of description makes it sound as though they're basically just oddly-colored humans (the BZPRPG characters, not the canon ones). I keep hearing about them wearing human clothes or removing their armor to reveal skin underneath. Am I missing something? My impression was always that if you removed a Matoran's armor, then his/her guts came with it.
Yes, that'd probably be true if they removed their "natural" armor. But most wear additional, normal. armor nowadays, like the Toa Nuva. I'm not too sure about the skin though... That seems a bit strange. Edited by Frost Dragon

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -