Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Poor Niici, suffering from the effects of a Joske-Heuani sandwich. That kind of double-decker-delicacy is hard to take. Makes us hungry to see more, how she will slice this event up.
Oh, the horror of that wording...

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

:kaukau: All this wording is making me think of my recent discovery of Jimmy Johns, the greatest sandwich restaurant I know. Speaking of which, I wonder if I would have any customers if a Matoran of mine set up a sandwich restaurant designed to be a local gathering place where people hung out. Probably not. Though I love the idea of that sort of atmosphere, and I can see potential, though I can't quite see working it into an RPG.

No, wait, it would be fun to have a Matoran character of mine try and fail. And I know exactly who I want to see do that. Hmm.

This also reminds me: who all has characters that own businesses?

Poor Niici, suffering from the effects of a Joske-Heuani sandwich. That kind of double-decker-delicacy is hard to take. Makes us hungry to see more, how she will slice this event up.

Ah, but it's true: she tantalizes for a taste of both, that saucy girl, knowing that variety is the spice of life. For a man cannot live on bread alone, so only by a balanced diet can she hope to jet herself out of this jam. It can be difficult, having to choose between the rye or the kaiser, but at least she now can see the spam in her own life.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

The Cultured Gentry owns lots of businesses. Kyju technically owns a few mining companies.Edit: my gosh, tuck, now I need to join Hubert in the corner. As if I needed more horrible imagery...

Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ah, but it's true: she tantalizes for a taste of both, that saucy girl, knowing that variety is the spice of life. For a man cannot live on bread alone, so only by a balanced diet can she hope to jet herself out of this jam. It can be difficult, having to choose between the rye or the kaiser, but at least she now can see the spam in her own life.

Mmm! I was wondering when it would be that Spam was introduced as one of the delicacies of Mata Nui.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

*claps*

That was wonderful, Tuck. Absolutely wonderful.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Kughii, it's Arete, not Ancora. Ancora are chilling in the Po-Wahi desert doing nothing. Speaking of which... Wasn't LoJak supposed to be in Po-Wahi?

Thank you! I will go correct that now. I couldn't remember, given the fact I had no internet to check until two times today. :P

Again, thanks

Ga-Koro has the most horrifyingly amusing, and tasty, death of this season.

Nuuuu Emotia. And baby. That made me sad inside. Just a little. The other part of me was too busy walking away, slightly mortified. The last bit of me was cackling maliciously.

anthyn pls.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

:kaukau: Alright, so if you look at my profiles you'll see that there's a Toa team that I recently wrote up but haven't posted with. That's because I'm not just looking for interaction, but a story. That means that I'm looking for these following elements:

1. Promise for a narrative direction
  2. An immediate sense that conflict is occurring
  3. Evidence that interaction is relevant
  4. Writers who have a sense of story of their own that forces the hand of my own writing, causing our imaginations to mingle in a collaborative effort.

So I'm open to interacting with several people, although I'm reserving myself for people who I think will be good. I'm not just going to interact with anyone, and I hope to encounter people who are both talented and ambitious. That being said, I'm advertising my intentions here and will continue my plight for a few days (and potentially contact Ambage members who are interested in rejoining the RPG), to create a story that should add some extra fruit to the RPG.

What is the typical population of a village? A hundred people? Five hundred?

Because, as I go through the RPG, collecting raids and various other nightmares for the mission statement or what have you for my organization I can't help but thinking that if their populations are anywhere below around a thousand they'll be practical ghost towns.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

@Basilisk: The original population of the island was 1000. 1000/6 koros plus 1 Kumu Islets is roughly 142 people per town. There has been a massive influx of people in the past 100 years, the whole population of the island probably wouldn't be enough to even form a Brigade.That is, unless a lot of the inhabitants decided to have like 10 kids per household every 15 years.On another note, the notion of a CIA like organization has been rebuffed twice, but what about FBI? A centralized police/shock trooper force?