Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Guys, please read this? It's probably the first post I'll actually consider as a good post by me, so any feedback would be great for this noob here....

Tomorrow will be a new day

So..., is this a prelude of some sort to his upcoming battle with the defenders, or are you just being awesome?

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Guys, please read this? It's probably the first post I'll actually consider as a good post by me, so any feedback would be great for this noob here....

Tomorrow will be a new day

So..., is this a prelude of some sort to his upcoming battle with the defenders, or are you just being awesome?

The defenders?

Who're they??

EDIT: ooooh those guys.

Nope.

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

-Character Introduction Post-

The Most Powerful Warrior on Mata Nui

Interesting... Marohi needs to meet this guy someday. :D Oh, and that Absolute Stone... it sounded quite interesting. Is it something that could potentially pop up in the future, or was it something you made up for this post and that will never be heard from again?

Anything is possible, but I honestly wouldn't bet on it. You'll certainly hear Wokodin rant about it again and again, but I'm not aiming for that to be an actual in-game item.

Ah, just wondering. Anyway, it'll be interesting to see stuff from Wokodin's viewpoint- first person often comes in handy when telling a story.

I personally wouldn't want the Absolute Stone to actually come in. In the hands of a good guy, it would be overpowered, in the hands of a psycho, it could be disastrous, and in the hands of a villain (probably the most likely of the three), it would add yet another threat to the island's safety. And I desperately hope I'm not the only one that thinks we really don't need any more.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Marius, what part of "I'm not aiming for that to be an actual in-game item" skipped your mental processor?
When did you say that?And besides, I was just giving my own reasons for thinking it was a bad idea. And did you mean to sound so scathing, or did I just misread your tone? Edited by Marius Pontmercy

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Emzee" data-cid="495777" data-time="1358989699"><p>Anything is possible, but I honestly wouldn't bet on it. You'll certainly hear Wokodin rant about it again and again, but I'm not aiming for that to be an actual in-game item.</p></blockquote>This.

You're imagining things. :D

Am so not.

Naru was quite literally the only character my character Zauk had ever really interacted with since I first introduced him into the game. And now, I RP her and it just feels weird.

._.

I have this thing for RPing other people's characters.

It's probably because I'm still a noob.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

1337sp34k is a hard to learn language....

Oh gosh. Imagine if we had a character written entirely in it.

Not only would that be incredibly annoying and contrary to the 2001-esque spirit of the game, it would also be against BZP's rules.

Just in case anyone tries to run with this. ;)

Yes, "leet speak" and all its forms is against BZP rules. Please refrain from using it, or you might find posts disappearing ;)

Thank you.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Am I the only one who wishes Dorian to write a dating guidebook?
...Hopefully.
As if on cue, a thought suddenly distracted him. He realized all of a sudden that the soft and warm feeling he'd had before wasn't just one feeling, but several. And he'd figured out what one of them was. He felt like a protagonist. A lead character. He knew the thought was absurd, though. As ambitious as he was becoming, there was no way such an ordinary Toa could be the most important. Someone like Joske had to have that role. His transformation had been the buzz of the island. Meanwhile, Kehuri's transformation went unnoticed by every person on Mata Nui, save for Aar and Whenua. And both of them only realized it because he sought them out specifically. Yet still, the feeling gave him strength. Maybe he wasn't the main character of the island's story, but he was the main character in his own. Maybe unraveling the secrets to the Toa Code was its own journey. His journey. Turning into a Toa was his Call for Adventure, and even if he'd resisted the Call at first, Destiny had found a way to make him accept it. Maybe the feeling was baseless, but Kehuri was going to make the most of it. Maybe the island didn't need more of him. What if all it needed was one? He smiled at the thought, and started following Naru.
......Well, it's official.Apparently I'm now "Kehuri in real life."Because seriously. Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

He hasn't mentioned that everyone is merely a puppet, staying alive only due to the whims of the metaphysical existences that control them and treat their entire world as a simple game. The protagonist thing doesn't even hurt the wall any more. Especially after this:

IC: Reichenbach "Yes, they can. Think about it this way. We are like fictional creations, of someone else's device. Now, imagine: these other people are controlling us, deciding our every decision for us. But imagine if we could be truly unpredictable. Imagine if we could be the ones to control them. I've tested my theory. It's incredibly effective."
Edited by Nutrients