Bionicle Hitman: The After Games

JiMing

Filler here, with a bonus.

EDIT: Found it. Much better than the normal ones,don't you think? Much more me.gallery_110341_148_158.gif

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Round 4

Protal stood on a balcony of the Ancient Nightclub. Unaware to him, Pulse was behind him a tank full of a deadly cyanide gas. He put the mask on his face and let the gas flow at a fast rate. The gas filled his circulatory system and within seconds, he died. Pulse then pushed his body over the balcony and went back inside the club. "Curses. I've been beaten to the kill." Said Viral.

"A lovely kill." Said the Shadow Toa from his room. His die lay up at a four. "I'll tale this iStone to watch the killings. I got an island to run." With that he left the room with an iPad like device in a disguise of The Shadow One.

Burn was back at the nightclub partying lile he won't die again. When JL comes behind him and stabs him with a blunt and rusty knife. A party dancer near Burn bumped into JL, making them both fall down and fight. "Oooooooooohhhhh! We got a club fight!" Said Firedrax.

"Amphibax, what does the die say?" "Two." "Good. Toss it back to me." The Hunter tossed him the die and 'The Shadow One' continued to play the deadly game.

Wazzdaka walked the Odina streets alone. A large cable was in his hands. Baltarc flew into the airlike the winged being he was, and landed behind the Steltian. When he turned around, Baltarc swung his knife and lashed his throat. He fell to his knees bleeding and died seconds later. The winged creature then flew away to his perch.

"What does the die say now?" "Five." He looked at his iStone and saw Wazzdaka's death. "Only one of those feral corrupted are left. It seems my assassins know who to kill, but still kill each other. I must trach them a lesson."

Round 4 Summary:

Protalgif and Wazzdaka are dead. Only one corrupted remains. Five players remain. You have 36 hours to PM me the kill.

If youbare wondering why there are five from six, is because I forgot to put Baltarc on the list. So instead of 17 total players, there are 18 in reality. Why? It's because I did not see a post from him.

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Feral? Did you think I was feral, Flaredrick? I may be crazy, but there's method to my madness! Nah, I'm not feral. That's the gift I give others.gallery_110341_148_158.gif

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Sadly your kill was not included Viral, becasue I forgot it AGAIN. Amd by again I mean I forgot to include something from the other rounds. Now I'm goin to Reinvent The Wheel To... well if you know the song then yeah. Almost had a perfect round. :|

I heavily appreciate this reference.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

It's an act. He unleashed the slugs himself.

Also, 33 hours until the round starts.

Yeah, I guessed.

Is anyone else becoming annoyed by the Joker act?

Nothing personal, SV, but it's getting old.

I do see what you mean, the problem is I can't really do much with it if I'm dead, and I'm gonna run out of ideas eventually anyway. I do have something else up my sleeve though, which you may find more refreshing, and when I eventually get a game, there's a lot more that The Joker can do when he's the Game Master.

Also, if we do the Hitman Lite, I want one near Christmas. If you've seen BTAS, you'll know what I could do with a Christmas setting.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I do see what you mean, the problem is I can't really do much with it if I'm dead, and I'm gonna run out of ideas eventually anyway.

Yeah, I understand. That's okay.

I could probably think up enough ideas to last a few more games, but then I'll probably run out. Now, The Joker running games, I could think up some stuff for that. But there's only so much I can do within the confines of the 6 weapons available.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I'm not exactly sure what the implications of this are, but after Flaredrick's comment about not seeing a sign-up post from me I looked back at the beginning of the topic and apparently I never in fact signed up. (Which is weird because I distinctly remember doing so). I'm certainly willing to automatically die next round or whatever because of this, but there's also the matter of the people I killed...

This was certainly not intentional - again, I distinctly remember dropping a generic "I'll take a spot" post soon after the topic was posted. I apologize for any confusion and problems this may have caused.

Q2TtLEz.png

After a brief discussion with Flaredrick we agreed that it would be best if I forfeited this game. I apologize again for confusion/problems/etc.

On an unrelated note, I hope to have Hitman Lite posted tomorrow.

I honestly thought that flaredrick would be hosting three games.. and then someone else would have the chance to host one. Or is your lite game seperate from the main series similar to how there are mafia side games?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Round 5

Commader Viral was enjoying a game of Galaga at the local theatre. He was waiting for the 22:35 showing of Need For Speed starring Arktinen Paul. It was currently 22:55, and he only had one life left in him in the game. Then Pulse swung his sledgehammer into the head of Viral, and his head came off roughly from his neck and cracked the screen of the arcade game. Burn was like a ghost as he cam behind Pulse with a wire, but was cut short as JL put a .50 caliber round from his Desert Eagle, into Burn's heart.

Pulse looked behind him to see JL with his gun lowered. "Come on, we don't want to miss the movie."

"A one. How strange isn't Amphibax that this die lands on a magical number." "Yes sir." "Well then, let's gonsee the movie shall we."

Round 5 Summary:

Commander Viral and Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons are dead. All remaining players send me your kills in 24 hours.

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick

Round 6

The two remaining assassins, JL and Pulse, assembled in the room of 'The Shadowed One'. "Leave me, but you two stay." The other Dark Hunters in the room left, except JL and Pulse. "You are called before me for you two are the last remaining in my little game. All the infected were killed off thanks to the wonderful efforts of you two, but now one must live."

They looked at each other and walked to one end of the room. Pulse ready to take out his weapon of choice as well as JL. "Attack!" JL took out a gun and pressed the trigger, and a flag with the word 'BANG!' came out of the barrel. "Great. i got one of The Joker's toys!" Then Pulse pulled out a poison dart, and threw it into the eye of JL. The poison reacted quick and his internal systems shut down.

'The Shadowed One' then unzipped himself and revealed his true identity, making Pulse vomit in horror. "Who are you?" "I am Shadow Flaredrick. I have been impersonating The Shadowed One for some nights now. Don't worry he's not dead. He's in a pod sleeping. Now, the time has come to face our enemies Pulse. They are amassing as we speak and the time to take arms is now."

Round has 6 Summary:

-JL- has been eliminated. Pulse is the winner of Hitman IV. Hitman V begins in 10 minutes.

I can't believe I won.

I expect to die first next time, people always target the former winners.

EDIT: I'd like to sign up in advance, Spot 11.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

[imsert extravagant banner]

Bionicle Hitman V: Ground Zeores/The Assassins Pain

[The Story]
It's been two years since the slug infested ship was washed ashore on Odina. Right after the winner of the Assassin games won, The Brotherhood of Makuta attacked. Two years of a bloody war raged. Now the Makuta infiltrated the ranks of the assassins by shapeshifting into them. The new leader of the Dark Hunters, Shadow Flaredrick, has ordered a select group of assassins to go into an offshore island to kill each other for he suspects some of them to be Makuta.

[Overview]
You are an assassin sent to an offshore island by me. Some you are secretly Makuta trying to eliminate the Dark Hunters. If the Makuta succeed, they will kill the leader of the Dark Hunters. If the Dark Hunters win, then the one left standing will be rewarded.

[Gameplay]
You have six wepaons at your disposal. Gun, Knife, Sledgehammer, Poison, Wire, and Explosives. Before each round, you must PM me the person you want to kill and with which weapon. You are not guaranteed a kill, for every player has different weaknesses and immunity to a certain weapon. Each round takes place between a 24 hour period. If you fail to PM the target and weapon choice, you will take no action in the round.

[Profile]
You must PM a profile and also state here first that you are playing the game.

To join, please PM a profile of the following:

Gun:
Sledgehammer:
Poison:
Wire:
Explosives:
Knife:
Recommended numbering is 1 being weak and six being strong. The lower the number, the more weaker you are to the weapon.

[sponsers]
I have reintroduced the sponser system used in Hitman 3. As a Sponsor, you have several tools at your disposal with which you can affect the outcome of the game. As a Sponsor, each round you may either Place a Bounty, Strengthen a Player, or Weaken a Player. You may choose one of these actions to perform each round.

When you Place a Bounty, you must post in this topic with the name of the player on whom you are placing a bounty. The person who kills that player will receive a stat boost (similar to the last game), which will enable them to add +1 to the resistance of their choice.

To Strengthen a Player, a Sponsor must PM me with the name of the player they would like to strengthen. When a player is Strengthened, I add -1 to their dice roll. So let's say someone targeted a strengthened player with a knife. That player's knife resistance is 4. I roll a 4. Going by the rules of the game, that player should die. But since he was strengthened, I subtract 1 from the roll. Now the roll is a 3, and the player survives.

To Weaken a Player, a Sponsor must PM me with the name of the player they would like to weaken. When a player is Weakened, I add +1 to their dice roll. So let's say someone targeted a weakened player with a gun. That player's gun resistance is 5. I roll a 4. Going by the rules of the game, that player should survive. However, since the player was weakened, I add 1 to the roll. Now the roll is a 5, and the player dies.

Now, in order to balance these so that the game doesn't simply become a popularity contest, I've instituted what I would like to call the "Rule of Three," which is simply to say that:
A player may not collect more than 3 bounties per game.
A player may not be strengthened more than 3 times per round.
A player may not be weakened more than 3 times per round.
Hopefully, the "Rule of Three" will allow underdogs a fighting chance against assassins who may have a lot of sponsors.

[Kills]
If multiple people attack, I will go chronologically from who sent me there kill.
What happens if the last two/three/etc. people all kill each other?
There can only be one survivor, so if the last few assassins all kill each other, I will reroll. This only applys to the finalists.

[Rules]
1. All BZPower rules apply.
2. No changing targets. I will accpet your first target and ignore your attempt to change the target.
3. Do not complain about the outcome. I am not biased. This game is about strategy and a whole lot of luck.
4. Treat your fellow assassins with respect. Don't fight here in the topic, or I will weaken a stat of yours.
5. Please use only one PM. I don't want to be spammed with PMs in my inbox.
6. Have fun!

Black outline means regular. Red outline means Makuta.
[Payroll]
1. JiMing Round 5
2. Chro Round 2
3. Pupwa21 Round 5
4. Young Sinatra Round 7
5. -Toa Lhikevikk- Round 3
6. Regenerated ShadowVezon Round 5
7. Toa Kayn
8. Baltarc Round 4
9. Pulsating Explosive Round 1
10. -JL-
11. Unit#phntk#1