BIONICLE Mafia: Requiem of the Dead

JiMing

The Curse is still being broken, and we should probably have a few more NotPyro roles before we go around dooming people to early deaths by making them the Pyro. =P

Anyway, I will post my client's defense shortly.

- :burnmad:

Yeah. We're not just influenced by TF2 here. That said, I'm bringing back the Demoman.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Just saying, I'll be gone until Sunday except maybe for an hour tomorrow. So I won't be able to vote so ignore me not voting. Thanks.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

dang it

I vote Portalfig Ehks. He's mildly suspicious since he was the first second to vote for Valendale, which is better than I've got for anyone else.

also he's viewing this topic right now ohmyitalics.png

Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

dang it

I vote Portalfig Ehks. He's mildly suspicious since he was the first second to vote for Valendale, which is better than I've got for anyone else.

also he's viewing this topic right now ohmyitalics.png

Suddenly I have a feeling who the sniper is this round...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

...so...someone who isn't even playing the game has pretty much single handily decided who will die this round by way of bandwagon starting.

._.

-MT

mafia everyone

Man, you weren't kidding about the logic =P

He's a Makuta. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

I'll just loudly play a Piccolo Clarinet to get JiMing here. :evilgrin:

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

STAHP THE RHYMES YOU CAN HAZ SCENE (meow)

(also never interrupt me while I'm writing a scene RG YOU RUIN EVERYTHING)

Day Two: Stupid Awesome Deathness From Above

The Night had passed, and another villager was gone. However, the Spy was taken out before he could cause any trouble and the Pyro had been murdered by the Sniper (accidentally of course what are you saying). So the villagers voted once more, this time selecting Underscore as the scapegoat. Oddly enough, they had all been compelled at the exact same time, several even changing their selections, as if an unknown force influenced them....

That was no matter though, as ShadowVezon dragged a screaming Valendale up to the platform, Taka Nuvia and Kaiser Manducus tying the noose around his neck. Just then, the enigmatic matoran with the rodstaff of ultimate power teleported in, looking into Valendale's eyes, turning his deceptively calm eyes to the gathered audience. "I'd say Valendale's an interesting choice, but most of you have agreed to it, so what the heck?" he shrugged with a grin. "I mean, it's your decision, completely, 100% guaranteed, you are in complete control of this possibly innocent Matoran's life. And those after him." he finished with a hint of malice. Turning to Valendale, he asked him, "So how do you feel about dying right about now?"

The Matoran breathed heavily and shivered on the platform. "W-what even happened to all of you?!" he exclaimed with panic. "I w-was just minding my own business in this karz-hole a-and suddenly you all decide it was m-my fault! Almost l-like you were p-p-possessed!" Valendale breathed, about to continue, until his lips disappeared from his face, leaving the Matoran mumbling like a lunatic. "Enough with that, we've got an execution to proceed with! You there!" JiMing bellowed and pointed at ShadowVezon. "String him up already, I've had enough with victims rambling! At least Zehvor was quick and succinct...." JiMing muttered in frustration, as ShadowVezon stepped up to the platform. Before he could do anything though, a faint noise was heard from above, and the crowd looked up in curiosity. A faint object appeared on the horizon, and the noise grew louder....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The unidentified falling object soon revealed itself to be a rocket ship of sorts, it was headed on an erractic downward spiral. It had obviously been running for quite some time, as it steadily gained speed, when it became clear it was heading right towards the execution platform. Matoran ducked, others leapt backwards. Among them, ShadowVezon was not as fortunate.

Valendale, Matoran, Lynched.

ShadowVezon, Matoran, Selected for Death by GM

The smoldering ruins of the platform smoldered for a bit, as the Matoran slowly got up to stare at the two corpses that had been grinded into scrap metal. JiMing reappeared on the scene, examining the spot. "That... Actually takes care of two problems. See, more than five of your numbers have been killed, and like I said there were to be dire consequueeeeences." he crooned. "So take this as the punishment! I'll see to it that if another five are killed by the Sniper, this will happen again. You've been warned again." he said menacingly, the matoran warping away, immediately teleporting back. "And can you clean this mess already?! I can't do everything around here!"

------------------------------------------------

Roles, PM me in 48 hours.

Also, you're welcome.

Edited by Edea Lee

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...