BIONICLE Mafia: Requiem of the Dead

JiMing

... what's with all the-

everyone is confused
so let's just drop the topic
and tell everyone to hurry up on deciding their targets >:(

oh wait, okay.

Let's just wait peacefully, then. :3

Edit: quoting somehow changed the emoticon. :/ Fixed that.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

The vengeful spirit of the Sniper descends upon the village that hosted the game in which he was killed. His main target is the Spy, the one who murdered him. Joining him is the Pyro, the definition of insanity, whose proficiency in brutal murder has not decreased over the years. The village's only hope lies in the Medic, a powerful healer who can save anyone from near-death. Yet without the Detective to find the culprits or provide suspect lists, this will be a difficult struggle to win for the village.

That should answer your question.

LESSON: READ THE MAIN POST FIRST

Edited by JiMing
  • Upvote 1

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

So this also means no clues in the scenes?

Just clarifying.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

everyone is confused

so let's just drop the topic

and tell everyone to hurry up on deciding their targets > :(

Sorry. There's so many choices it's hard to decide.

Anyway, does the detective have to post on the topic with a suspect list? How exactly would he provide something like this without making himself a huge target if it's not done through the narrator?

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

.....Ugh, I'm going to tell you all to read the first post again if you have a question. This is getting ridiculous.

MT, this is the last time I will help anyone. There is no Detective whatsoever, and there never will be one.

......Again, how many of you joined without even reading the first post? I'm feeling.... I don't know, disrespected? This is my first game, can't you show that you even care by reading everything in the first post? If I get any more confusion later on, I might consider removing the player.

• Upvote 1

I apologize if I misunderstood, JiMing. Thing is, I've read the first post thrice now, and I'm still not clear on how else lynching would work without suspect lists. That, and I'm new to mafia and almost positive I'm missing something obvious. :P

sig8.png

You vote for people, only without any guide on who to vote for.

But isn't that what I just pointed out? ...Ah well, I'm gonna stop talking before I get everyone else mixed up =P

In any case, I understand now, sorry for the unnecessary confusion. I'm really looking forward to this one!

sig8.png

I bet you guys 100 Widgets that I'm not Guilty.

You don't really have any power making that decision =P

......Again, how many of you joined without even reading the first post? I'm feeling.... I don't know, disrespected? This is my first game, can't you show that you even care by reading everything in the first post? If I get any more confusion later on, I might consider removing the player.

Sorry about not reading the first post before signing up, it's just that the Mafia games clog up with signups so fast, and it's also my first time playing a Mafia game. (I tried to play once, but ending up dropping out.) I just read the intro, though. It looks good, and it should be fun to play.

Edited by Underscore

2xu8Ptu.png

Just an quick update, I'm working on writing the scene. For the record, any sort of 'clue' you might discern from it will be completely non-intended, and point to no one in particular. Aren't I just the nicest?

Yes, you are JiMing. :P

EDIT: And Ehks ninja's me. :3

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )