NINJAGO MAFIA: Masters of Spacejitzu

MT Zehvor

voting ToaK

Unfortunately, the constitution has not been ratified to include suffrage for the dead yet.

Terribly sorry.

Pulse: 1

Voltex: 1

Underscore: 8

Jag18: 0

ToaK: 7

Burnmad: 0

MT: 1

Null: 0

-MT

Vote changes used: RahkshiToa88 (1), iBrow (1), Ehks (1), Burnmad (1), Pupwa (1), Quisoves (1)

-MT

• Upvote 1

XPufEB3.png?1

Yeah, basically what Ehks said. Voting should be pretty much closed by now, I think. Whether Pulse's vote change will be counted I do not know.

(But I hope it is)

As it happened beforehand, it is indeed counted.

I would think.

So, yeah. Double hang.

Two dead people. One of which is Mafia.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

The what-a-titution?

I keep forgetting, 4Chan has a no concept of organized government.

Changing from Underscore to null.

DOUBLE HANG.

GUYZ, IMA GONNA CHANGE MY VOTE TO UNDERSCORE, IMA NOT SUPSICIOUS ATLALL! I JUST CAN"T STAND TO SEE TOA K GO! NO IM NOT MFAIA! PLZ GUYZ! :0 I"M JUST A NORALM INNOCENT>

In all seriousness, though, this is a dilemma. I'm still suspicious of Voltex, and I don't like his reasoning. On the other hand, I have no reason to believe that Toa K is innocent, and his presence on a suspect list makes him a potential murderer. I guess I won't change my vote. After all, if Voltex is Mafia, and he manipulates us into killing an Oracle or something, then his credibility will be shot. On the other hand, if Toa K is a murderer, then we've seen justice done, and we'll have two mafiosi out of the way, and I can eat ninja-crow. It's a pretty good situation, then.

EDIT: Well, time's up. Alea iacta est, ita.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Pulse's vote does count; voting ended at 3:30.

Time for a double electrocution.

DAY 3: BACK TO BACK

Voting had ended quite dramatically. ToaK, who had been crippled with some disease that forced him to repeat what he wanted to say twice, had wound up seriously irritating everyone. In their usual loving way, the rest of the crowd had decided the best method of dealing with this annoyance was to kill the guy responsible.

In this case, it worked out quite well. ToaK was tossed into the electrocution chamber, even as he yelled:

"My partners will destroy you!"

"My partners will destroy you!"

And then silence fell. There would be no more repeating sentences in this space station.

ToaK, Nindroid, Silenced Permanently

"...I knew he was fishy," RG said.

Enthusiastic with their results from last time, the engineers grabbed Underscore, who had been revealed by the late MoC, and prepared him for the electrocution chamber as well. Underscore simply accepted his fate and allowed himself to be thrown inside.

Underscore, Nindroid, Electrocuted

And so that was that. What had started off as a very positive beginning for the Nindroids had quickly unraveled into a nightmare. All it took was one trap sprung perfectly by MoC and an unfortunate glitch.

FINAL COUNT

Pulse: 1

Voltex: 1

Underscore: 7

Jag18: 0

ToaK: 7

Burnmad: 0

MT: 1

Null: 1

Roles, PM!

-MT

• Upvote 5

XPufEB3.png?1

Wow; that was quite the incredible turn of events. Sorry for the suspicion, Pulse!

I didn't really anticipate a 100% successful double-hang, especially this early in the game. Great work, everyone. :D

-Mesonak

Edited by Meso Zehvor

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Like I always say:

Double hangs are the answer.

Like I say: Quadruple hangings always work. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )