BIONICLE MAFIA XVIII: BY THE NUMBERS 2 - DIE HARDER

Voltex

You know tyler I completely forgot you were even in this game...

So did I hahaha. RPG forums getting busier and busier these days, brother! So busy keeping things on lock I don't have time to look at anything else

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Yes, much appreciated :P

DAY THE FOURTH

Five suspects were called forward; a Matoran still clad in vibrant purple armor smirked as the votes were cast. Manducus watched in silence, occasionally glancing up to the figure seated in the throne above.

The votes seemed dead-even for a long time, until Manducus realized what had really caused the burns on the Matoran identified as #1… or at least, he believed so.

Knowing there was only one way to spare the burn victim, he cast his vote.

The figure in the throne above chuckled darkly, casting down a veil of shadows onto the Matoran known as Gengar. Gengar screamed as the shadows ate him alive; and then he was no more.

Gengar, Matoran (Assigned #12) executed by Survivors.

The time had come to ascend the pyramid - but the remaining nine survivors knew that the Dark Hunters were bound to strike again.

• Upvote 4

Dang it, our evil Dark Hunter plot has been foiled. 

They're just cannon fodder at this point, they can't even do anything except show up on suspect lists and vote. The Pyro is dead so they are redundant. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I swear

if #1 is mafia i will punch you guys.

#12 was on lists where we got the mafian come on

The votes seemed dead-even for a long time, until Manducus realized what had really caused the burns on the Matoran identified as #1… or at least, he believed so.

???

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

I swear

if #1 is mafia i will punch you guys.

#12 was on lists where we got the mafian come on

???

This makes me suspect that #1 is mafia even more, you know.

and #12 was pretty much confirmed innocent why did you guys lynch him

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

NIGHT THE FIFTH

Manducus, Taka Nuvia, Shadow Ignited, Voxumo, Ddude, Captain Caboose, Aiwendil, Ehks and Tyler were all that remained of the survivors as they ascended the staircase, approaching the figure that claimed to be Voltex. The figure, seated in their throne of stone, watched them approach with a disdainful gaze and a sneer flickering upon his lips.

Had the group checked in with each other, all would have realized that their memories had finally returned, alongside the full, vibrant colors of the world around them. Just in time for the final confrontation.

Unlike so many other final scenarios, Manducus knew that this one would not involve battle.

After all, he remembered that which had not yet happened.

“Greetings,” Voltex called as the group stopped several steps beneath him with Manducus in the lead. “I was beginning to think that you had given up.”

“Not yet,” Manducus replied.

The pyramid began to shudder, and then it began to sink. Voltex pushed himself out of the stone throne and jumped down, landing right in front of Manducus and glaring at the Matoran, his red eyes glinting.

“This one remembers,” the figure said, chuckling darkly. “But how much?”

“I remember the trip through the Desolation of the Staff,” Manducus said. “But that hasn’t happened yet, has it?”

“Indeed it hasn’t,” Voltex said.

Everyone except for Voltex stumbled slightly as the pyramid finished sinking into the ground, leaving them on a large, flat, circular platform. Manducus glanced to the glowing red crystal, sinking slowly through the air.

“You know nothing of what happened in the Desolation,” Voltex growled, his red eyes flashing. “If you did, you would have already guessed why you’re here!”

“My assumption would be that we are here to save you,” Manducus said, “but… you don’t seem to need saving.”

“My servants shall see to that,” Voltex whispered, licking his lips. “Why, I do believe that they have rendered your friend Ehks speechless.”

Manducus turned to see Ehks collapsing to the ground; the Master of Purple remained where Ehks had been standing, chuckling darkly. Grimly, Manducus turned back to the figure with the glowing eyes.

“You aren’t Voltex,” he decided.

“WRONG!” the figure snarled. “I am Voltex! Or rather, I am Voltex now. The fool believed that he could contain me forever.”

I was the Makuta… I was darkness, and I was death. But no longer. The impertinent fool believed that he could seal me within death, within non-existence forever. Less than a ghost, at first I fell for his ruse.

Now the voice of Makuta echoed through the air, whispering directly into the ears of every survivor present. Even the remaining Dark Hunters shivered, involuntarily stepping back. Manducus did not.

I awaited an ETERNITY. But as I pushed and shoved and Voltex always stood firm in his resolve, I realized that when you no longer exist, when you have forever, time ceases to matter.

He did not realize this fact so quickly.

And so I sealed him away, and took upon both his shape and form, using the residual powers bestowed upon him by the Staff to give a form to non-existence. In a place between life and death itself, where there is nothing, I waited. I bided my time.

Using his voice and his form, I called out to the Staff across space and time, and it answered. I knew I could not escape this prison in which I was trapped without the aid of others, and so began my grand plan. First was the Village of Numbers, and there the entire population sacrificed themselves in my name, albeit unknowingly.

All to land you here - in the world between worlds, and the life after life. You stand upon a ground that isn’t real; upon rocks that do not exist. This is the prison in which I was trapped, and that Voltex chose; non-existence is HERE. And here you shall remain, once I have ascended beyond and reclaimed my place among the living. That was my grand plan all along, and you have failed to realize it for each and every step of the way.

My past is your future, but thanks to your past, my future is secured. And with my future, your own shall cease to be. I shall erase my past and replace it. I shall claim the Staff of Ultimate Power as I should have so long ago, and I shall rule the universe!

Manducus glanced to the crystal, at the shape inside that seemed to be shaped like a Matoran. The Makuta followed his gaze and his eyes narrowed.

“Don’t you dare-” he began, but the Matoran was already diving through the air, tackling the crystal to the ground.

It shattered upon impact, revealing a Matoran identical to the Makuta watching them with enraged red eyes - except that the Matoran’s eyes glowed magenta.

“You’re Voltex,” Manducus said.

“I am,” the Matoran whispered, standing to his feet. “This… I failed.”

“In the future, maybe,” Manducus said. “But this is the past - and I think it’s past time we solved this once and for all.”

Ehks, Matoran (Assigned #6) killed by Dark Hunters.

Suspects:

#4 - Found with a flamethrower in their hands.

#7 - Not startled by the information revealed.

#10 - Owner of a small red crystal.

#15 - Attempted to kill Voltex once he was revived.

Edited by Voltex Oblige
  • Upvote 3

You know... i'm torn between 10 and 15... 15's action is rather odd and suspicious, but the red crystal is suspicious as well.

I'm voting for 15 just since they tried to kill voltex

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Okay

So now I am going to direct you incompetent fools towards whom you need to vote for. Okay?

Okay.

I MAY BE DEAD BUT I WILL THROW LOGIC AROUND. I know no roles. I only know clues, who has been on what lists when, etc etc.

SO LET'S GET STARTED, KIDS.

These are the numbers this time around. Which ones have been on lists where we got mafians?

4, 7, and 10. All on Night 2. We didn’t get a mafian there, however, but the Master of Purple showed up that night.

But who was on that list that was on another, with the master of Purple? Specifically, the previous night before this one?

#7.

#7 is the Mafian. That is all. I only used scene clues, suspect lists, etc to figure this out. I'm not the Detective. I only know the roles of the dead.

But killing me was the worst possible decision the Mafia could have made.

:)

Edited by Monado Boy

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Okay

So now I am going to direct you incompetent fools towards whom you need to vote for. Okay?

Okay.

I MAY BE DEAD BUT I WILL THROW LOGIC AROUND. I know no roles. I only know clues, who has been on what lists when, etc etc.

SO LET'S GET STARTED, KIDS.

These are the numbers this time around. Which ones have been on lists where we got mafians?

4, 7, and 10. All on Night 2. We didn’t get a mafian there, however, but the Master of Purple showed up that night.

But who was on that list that was on another, with the master of Purple? Specifically, the previous night before this one?

#7.

#7 is the Mafian. That is all. I only used scene clues, suspect lists, etc to figure this out. I'm not the Detective. I only know the roles of the dead.

But killing me was the worst possible decision the Mafia could have made.

:)

You are forgetting one thing in that this village sucks to no end

bBhcfWO.png

Doesn't stop me from trying to whip this idiotic village into shape.

I think you failed that the moment you got both the Turaga and the Medic dead in the same scene

I think you failed because you congregated these morons.

bBhcfWO.png

Doesn't stop me from trying to whip this idiotic village into shape.

I think you failed that the moment you got both the Turaga and the Medic dead in the same scene

...That wasn't my fault though.

1Ydp0mg.jpg