Bionicle on Ice

If they put a lot of dance moves in it, then why not?

-Mr. Swag

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Lol I used to do that with my old Bionicles too.

-Mr. Swag

• Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

If the story, acting (assuming there would be actors in this), music, and production of it was done right, then I suppose it could be an alright show. I don't think Lego would ever make something like this, but anything is possible.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

305285_85301_00eb282e04_m.jpg

Bionicle in Ice

*facepalm* they said ON ice, not IN ice! Though I could picture an ice show depicting the quest for the golden masks (2015 edition) and it would be pretty cool I guess. The show would probably be stolen by Kopaka since that is his element, but putting all the Masters on ice wouldn't be too difficult.

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

305285_85301_00eb282e04_m.jpg

Bionicle in Ice

frozentoday_zps82294020.jpg?t=1420089426

Ice-e what you did there. I'm actually gonna build a mini ice rink and put my masters on there (when they arrive!!!!!).

Icy what you did there.

All this Icy talk makes me wanna have a slushie :D

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

I'd pay good money to see a Bionicle themed ice show, that sounds hilarious but awesome at the same time.

For some reason this topic made me think of Crash Nebula on Ice.

Oh my gosh...YES!! Fairly Odd Parents for the WIN!!!! :D

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

I'm tempted to run a contest. With a genuine prize. Actually I'm gonna do that. I'll check with the admins. Don't worry, it's very relevant.

And here is a genuine contest with a genuine prize.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

I'm tempted to run a contest. With a genuine prize. Actually I'm gonna do that. I'll check with the admins. Don't worry, it's very relevant.

And here is a genuine contest with a genuine prize.

*Gets an ice cube*

It kind of looks like a Bohrok...right...?

Anyway, I've actually tried to write a musical about Bionicle in the past. I suppose (if I took the time to do so), I could convert it to an 'on ice' version. 

bZpOwEr

Kopaka would love it...Tahu would probably not be amused.

Though it would be awesome if it ended with Tahu getting annoyed with all the ice, shouting "BURN STUFF!" and everyone falls into the suddenly-melted ice, only to transition into a synchronized swimming show starring Gali. :P

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

• Upvote 5

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

Someone actually had plans to turn the The Legend Reborn into a musical. 

Kopaka would love it...Tahu would probably not be amused.

Though it would be awesome if it ended with Tahu getting annoyed with all the ice, shouting "BURN STUFF!" and everyone falls into the suddenly-melted ice, only to transition into a synchronized swimming show starring Gali. :P

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

This needs to happen. 

Oh, my god. Metru Nui Theatrical Presents: Bionicle: The Musical. 

Every Unity message would be a reprise of "We can do it./We can do it!/Cause I know it's gonna work!"

The Tuma confrontation would have him sing "I am warning you, you fool! I'm the stronger man by far!" with Mata Nui singing in tandem "Dare you talk to me of crime/and the price you had to pay/every man is born in sin/every man must choose his way!"

Mata Nui X Kiina song? "Cause we'll be a million miles away/Leave everything behind/When you choose to lose yourself/who knows what you might find!"

Bonus points if you can name each and every song and/or their musical.

EDIT: Musicalo? Huh? Fail, me. Fail.

Edited by IcarusBen
  • Upvote 1

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Would a LEGO-THEME-ON-ICE be unprecedented? That's a question I have to ask.

Although I'd have to wonder whether this would be performed by actual living people, or stop-motion on ice? 

...Where would it be? Where would the ice come from? What's to stop the ice heroes and villains from being overpowered and manipulating the ice to their own ends? What's to stop fire characters from melting the ice and endangering everybody? Who's going to stop all the cheesy and corny jokes that will inevitably be made?

...and most importantly...

HOW WOULD THIS WORK?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Although I'd have to wonder whether this would be performed by actual living people, or stop-motion on ice? 

...Where would it be? Where would the ice come from? What's to stop the ice heroes and villains from being overpowered and manipulating the ice to their own ends? What's to stop fire characters from melting the ice and endangering everybody? Who's going to stop all the cheesy and corny jokes that will inevitably be made?

HOW WOULD THIS WORK?

With magic, of course!

You just gotta belieeeeeeve!

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

The topic title made me imagine Tahu Okoto doing these really impressive and nearly impossible figure skating moves. Nice going. Also, in my imagination, Gali keeps slipping and falling on the ice. :D

Bionicicle?

When I imagine you saying it out loud, it sounds like you're trying to sell me an icicle.

mindeth the cobwebs

HOW WOULD THIS WORK?

Easy, all you have to do, Is To Believe :)

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I do not think it would be possible if there would be an ice show based on Bionicle, but that would be awesome. We would get to see people dressed in costumes based on the characters as they used ice stakes to dance around. :) So, yeah, Ice-e what you mean.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)