Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Can a suit have more than one mask? Also, I decided to get very creative with this.

Name: Shard

Species: Matoran

Powers/Gear:

• Element Power of Gem
  • Gem: Can generate random gems/crystals based on environment. Can control/manipulate gems/crystals. Can crystallize objects. At his limited power level, he can only generate normal, powerless, worthless (in terms of money), yet sharp crystals. Those crystal are green and made from molecules in the air. He can also create sand, but only in the desert or sandy environments.
  • An Akaku modified with a telescopic scope.
  • An EDD on a necklace.
  • A cloak that covers himself as he's insecure about his looks.
  • A musket that fires the crystals that he can form from the ground. However, the crystals aren't sharp enough to pierce mech armor.
  • A radio on his mech and on person.
  • An small electronic smart tablet built in on his arm
  • The Cursed Sword Burial:
    • Forms a gauntlet on his right arm/sword arm
    • Acts in a defensive manner and absorbs threats that contact the blade
    • Mental link with the weapon
    • Grows to match it's target, consuming an equal amount of the environment as fuel to do so, this is extremely dangerous and powerful. Fuel is discarded in the form of plasma.
    • Can "sense" things by the host's extended senses

Appearance: A transparent armored Matoran. His inner workings are a sight to see. He wields a nontransparent Akaku.

Personality: He's an avid gem collector and a treasure hunter. Because of his power, he is kinda bullied about is worthless abilities as a Matoran. He's quite insecure about himself and has the feeling that everyone has something against him. He does have very high morals and is noble to the cause unless he must do something against his morals. He is also very observant and very intelligent.

Bio: Born in Treize. He was extremely different from everyone, and because of his unnaturalness, he was often made fun of. So he stay for a long time in his home, only coming out wearing a cape to get food or do odd jobs. He has recently received a summons directly from Sonia to work for the Treize's exploration forces. He works alone, coming back each time with gems of high value that he unfortunately must give to the government.

Armor: The Gemcycle

Armor Name: The Gemcycle

Category: Exo-Suit

Armor Appearance: Kinda like these, but for a matoran. The mech is also silver.

Crew: Himself

Loadout: His armor has drills, but Shard depends on ingenuity and creative tactics to defeat his opponents.

Kanohi: Mahiki

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Creating swords, statues and hoverboards out an element is a little much. How and why does the board hover anyways?

The exo-suit and element in general are fine, but the applications are a little strong. Also, keep in mine that firearms are muzzleloaded. A sniper wouldn't be very accurate or long ranged. It'd make more sense to have a large and powerful crossbow for example.

...but close to it

Ah, sorry. If you happen to kill or debilitate another player character, you could grab their mask and keep it as backup. But you can't get them from NPCs or via backstory. For balance reasons.

Profile is approved now, you're good to go.

(Another question lol) What does Psionics do when used through an elemental cannon?

Elements like psionics, gravity, magnetism and plantlife can have varied effects with elemental firearms. I'm leaving it mostly up to player discretion. If you do something wrong I'll say something. Other than that, get creative!

...but close to it

“Greatness is something you earn.”

Full Name: Commander Zeleran

Equipment:

• A disc launcher with a few Weakens Kanoka, but mostly powerless

• A cutlass and a pouch of greypowder

• A personal radio and a smart tablet

• Some mementos from his homeland

• Supplies

Powers:

• No active powers, but physically very strong

Physical characteristics:

Standing over 10 feet tall, Zeleran is a tall thin warrior clad in dark blue and black crystalline armour, his heartlight and eyes purple-pink. He wears a tattered and worn greatcoat, bearing the emblems of the many armies he has commanded. Moving with a leisurely air of self-importance, Zeleran is incredibly strong a fast.

Weakness: While not incapable of melee fighting, Zeleran is more used to commanding troops.

Mental characteristics:

In the old times, Zeleran commanded entire armies and was used to being treated like a lord. Because of this, he is vain and arrogant, insisting that everybody refer to him as “Commander”. Although he has trouble believing how much he has fallen, Zeleran is a great tactician and strategist, not to mention an experienced leader.

Weakness: Although he often has good intentions, Zeleran’s haughty pride and hubris can make him unlikable.

Biography:

Zeleran lived as a high-ranking military commander on his home island, Stelt, until he was banished and fled to Mata-Nui. There, he became an outcast and a “commoner”, until he met Arktinen, who planned to steal a tank and become an outlaw. With the help of the rest of the future crew, they stole the Jatikko, and the rest is history…

Allegiances: Stelt, the Jatikko and her crew, himself

Alignment: True Neutral

Edited by 000

Kathok

Name: Gamma

Species: Ba-Matoran (Matoran of Gravity)

Powers/Gear: A small knife and smart tablet on his wrist. He has a powerless great Huna.

Appearance: (thanks Miras http://postimg.org/image/geidfdval/  ) He is mostly black with purple hands and feet. His eyes are blue and his heartlight is as well. He is a medium sized matoran with a powerless great Huna.

Personality: Snarky and sometimes rude, Gamma isn't afraid to offend his fellow crew members.

Bio: Gamma found nothing wrong with joining the bandits, since he hates both nations anyway. He was assigned the role of loader  and loads shells into the main cannon. Not the most popular job but he feels someone had to get it done.

Armour: Jatikko

Edited by Agent Epsilon

Name: Arktinen
Species: Ko-Matoran
Kanohi: Powerless Hau
Powers/Gear: Headband-mounted EDD, dagger, crossbow
Appearance: Arktinen is stark white all over, except for her green eyes and heartlight. She’s taller than most Matoran as well, which can sometimes lead to complications inside her tank, the Jatikko.
Personality: Cheerful, bubbly and hyperactive, Arktinen brightens the atmosphere inside the Jatikko immeasurably, and she sees nothing wrong in being a bandit either.
Bio: Arktinen helped the crew of the Jatikko steal the tank from Treize’s military a decade ago, and since then she’s been the main gunner, hitting targets time and time again with home-made shells using their heavy electromagnetic coilgun.
Armour: Jatikko

Armour name: Jatikko
Category: Heavy
Armour appearance: 
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Makuta-Miras/Tanks/Jatikko/jatikko.png
Crew: Zeleren, Arktinen, Gamma, Ikira, Sora, Derkahn
Loadout: 1x heavy electromagnetic coilgun, 2x elemental cannons (Fixed, pointing off to each side)
Kanohi: Kakama

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

@Sil, there are no rhotukas in game.

@Miras, Heavy Armor typically has three weapon slots (cannon, co-axial and mounted to navigator's port). If you want four they need to be at fixed angles, like in your image. Meaning only your main cannon would have variable aiming. The others would just shoot in front/back of your armor.

@Dane, good to go.

Also, lots of you guys seem to be pissing off Treize in your backstories. Be ready for the inevitable enemies sent your way :P

...but close to it

Name: Ikira

Species: Su-Matoran

Powers/Gear: Her EDD is in the design of a necklace, although she long ago used her plasma powers to fuse it to her. She has a smart tablet built into her robotic left arm as well, which she frequently uses as a navigator. Ikira also carries a flintlock greypowder pistol, as well as a muzzleloader shotgun; she always has a pouch of greypowder and ammunition on hand. She also carries a dagger with a rusted blade, and wears a tattered black cloak. Her mask is a great Akaku. The Akaku has a telescoping lense on the right side.

Appearance: Right here (minus the guns and cloak)

Personality: Ikira is cold and calculating, often remaining silent even around the rest of the Jatikko’s crew. She is also very loyal to them, although she often thinks of her own survival first.

Bio: Originally hailing from Neuf, Ikira is well-trained in both greypowder and in melee combat, as well as having been extensively trained in a variety of Armor types. However, she grew bored of the constant defensive lifestyle in Neuf and struck out on her own; after travelling on her own through the various regions for close to two years, she met Arktinen and Zeleran soon after they had stolen the Jatikko from Treize. She decided to join their crew, and now acts as the crew’s navigator and secondary gunner. Ikira does not mind their lifestyle as bandits, finding that it is far more exciting than her life had been back in Neuf. She also lost her left arm at some point in her travels, and has replaced it with a mechanical one.

Armor: The Jatikko

Edited by Strange Festive Voltex

They're from Nuef; they know tanks inside and out. Logically they would have been able to modify the interior to fit their purposes. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Still, making a tank big enough on the inside would have to make the tank a big target, or seriously decrease the armor plating. Plus... Tirigath did say that Vortixx would not be able to man Tanks.

Now, he did approve both characters, so I'm not gonna try and make a huge deal out of this, but....

In that space it must be awfully.....

Intimate.

:3

• Upvote 1

Plus... Tirigath did say that Vortixx would not be able to man Tanks. 

The problem here being that that point came up after we got our profiles approved. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I've just spoken with Tiragath over Skype. That was a goof-up on his end; he approved us before he clarified the other stuff. He's said we can change our tank to a medium armour and the characters can share duties. 

It was my bad. I overlooked my own rules ;__;

I proposed a couple changes to Nato. As for future characters, any skakdi/vortixx are only going to be able to fit into medium/heavy armor, and it'll be a tight fit. So they'd have to share duties. IE, if a heavy armor has one vortixx and two matoran, they have to divy up the 4-5 roles between the three. Meaning a slight decrease in comfort and productivity.

EDIT: Sort of ninja'd. Also, if you've got skype feel free to shoot me a PM with your id. I'll add you to the tanks chat.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

Yeah... Norik and I definitely didn't start making those profiles the day Tiragath first put Tanks in the planning topic or anything like that. I most certainly didn't start MOCing my Armours at the same time, either.... 

• Upvote 2

I still need to MOC my actual characters. but I'm happy with how the Armours turned out. 

That picture took two whole days to render and you want me to make more?

Give me a week or so.

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 2

The only unfortunate thing about the Exo-Suit MOC is that it's not really built to scale.

If I made Oblitus in LDD he wouldn't actually fit into the MOC.

OOC: WOuld Inik's radio also pick that message up?

IC: Inik clicked the final cord into place and climbed into the mech as the systems came online.

Is Inik in or around Treize?

He's in his garage in Trieze.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Inik will overhear it then.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Character creation currently delayed due to MOCing.

Most likely will still happen within the week, though.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.