Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Yikes.... WHo knew Neuf was so strict? :P

EDIT: And my first post working with the Jatikko team and I get them in trouble with the Neufan authorities. Sorry guys. :P

Edited by Teclax Master of Tech

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

On 1/21/2015, at 2:53 PM, T Hughes wrote:

> vingt/seize is loose due to traffic volume

> vingt/treize is tightish

> neuf has been at war for thousands of years with the largest military on the island, who it shares a border with

> and they're all trained in warfare from birth

> vingt/seize is loose due to traffic volume

> vingt/treize is tightish

> neuf has been at war for thousands of years with the largest military on the island, who it shares a border with

> and they're all trained in warfare from birth

True. :P

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

The guards at Treize are absolute dicks. They take bribes then report you anyway. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That's the exact same emoticon you used last time. Becoming GM has made you lazy, T. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

In other news (I seem to be saying that a lot these days) the Jat is looking for some Exo scouts to join us. If you have/want to make a bandit or otherwise that way inclined character, consider joining us :D

Hm, I think I'd be interested in taking up this offer and finally actually making a character for this thing. xD

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

Rendering my MOC of Lufon...

10 hours, 18 minutes....

39%...

Sometimes I hate my life. 

It's my fault for making a ridiculously complex MOC. I decided that since I was going to make a Vortixx, I should do it properly, so I re-created Roodaka's basic torso build in LDD. Admittedly, that might have been a bad idea...

In other news, Oblitus has been given a suspiciously nasty-sounding quest by Ascension.

I'm kind of worried now.

Navigation, radio, or gunner. Doesn't matter which one.

OK, Teclax, MasterSerge, which positions do you want in our as yet unnamed tank?

Well now funny you should say that. Boop!

Name: Golutaka

Species: De-Matoran

Powers/Gear: EDD worn around the left wrist, small disk launcher. Personal toolkit, including wrenches, spanners, wire cutters etc.

Appearance: With his armour of marbled black and grey, Golutaka looks as though he’s been crafted in the same process that churns out tanks. His mask is an Akaku, the trio of lenses always whirring and spinning

Personality: A thinker, quiet and cautious. He doesn’t like to do anything unless he’s got all the options at his fingertips. And what he does choose to do he’s patient and meticulous at doing. 

Bio: A stoic engineer from Neuf, who went through the national service of that state with more than a little trepidation. Putting a Matoran with a natural vulnerability to loud noises around a lot of explosions and shouting soldiers didn’t sound like a good idea at all. And while its true that aspect was…unpleasant, it turned out he had a natural affinity for machinery. That De-Matoran hearing can attune itself to any clink or thump of a machine, listening for any irregularity that would indicate a flaw or break. He was transferred to the engineer’s corp, given special training in how to maintain and repair mobile armour, becoming transferred into the crew of the Onslaught

Armor: Onslaught

Armor Name: Onslaught

Category: Heavy Armour

Armor Appearance: Initial appearances show it to be roughly pyramidal: Four faces connected to each other, wide at the base and narrowed to a point at the top. It is armoured further with small humps along the surface, designed to better deflect physical projectiles. Its tracks are concealed beneath an armoured skirt to prevent someone easily rendering it motionless, while its main gun and coaxial turret are affixed to a rotating section close to the pyramid’s tip.

Crew: Golutaka, [Position Vacant], [Position Vacant], [Position Vacant]

Loadout: Coil gun turret, with elemental turret coaxial. Navigator’s heavy disk launcher is notorious for having specially made razor sharp disks, designed to sever and slice at any vulnerable servos or connections

Kanohi: Kualsi. Allows for short teleportation of tank and anything inside across distance visible by naked eye

Unnamed no more! Any of my three potential crewmates got anything they want to suggest or feel they need changing? I have a few other ideas for masks if Tira doesn't like the sound of this one

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I guess I'll take Navigator.

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

Well I was going to say we were part of an army, since that would generally gives us goals to follow and a reason to be places. And since Neuf has the most battles makes sense to be part of them.

If you guys would prefer to be mercs then we can go with that, I just thought it more likely to keep a heavy tank going if you were military-sanctioned

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I was planning on my guy being from Neuf anyways, so it works out perfectly for me.

Pu32xij.png

Well other options I thought of was a Komau, which rather than control minds directly sort of hacks into radio signals and sends false messages. Get into someone's radio, tell them to retreat and they retreat then you've technically controlled their mind...sort of :P

Second was a Crast. Works kind of like the Hau but with a tendency to send the attacks flying back at their originators. 

Third was  a Pehkui. Sounds counter-productive, but shrinking heavy armour down might allow it to hitch a ride on smaller, more mobile vehicles, allowing it to be moved around and deployed much more effectively

7AOYGDJ.jpg

So the tank would shrink itself and the people in it? Or is it only for transporting it around?

It's a cool idea, either way, but the former sounds kind of OP.

That's an awfully specific question... that I doubt anyone could answer... Why do you ask?

Eh, it's RPG time to an extent. Trekking from one end of the island to the other should take roughly three or four days max, depending on your Armor and what you run into.

I'd think, anyway.

don't quote me.

I just did. :D

It kind of depends on what impact the passage of time will have on the rest of the game. Tiragath said travel time has to be played out IC for longer trips, but he also let me timeskip Oblitus from Ascension to Vingt because we don't need twenty posts about one guy walking through some snowy mountains. 

OK, Teclax, MasterSerge, which positions do you want in our as yet unnamed tank?

Well now funny you should say that. Boop!

Name: Golutaka

Species: De-Matoran

Powers/Gear: EDD worn around the left wrist, small disk launcher. Personal toolkit, including wrenches, spanners, wire cutters etc.

Appearance: With his armour of marbled black and grey, Golutaka looks as though he’s been crafted in the same process that churns out tanks. His mask is an Akaku, the trio of lenses always whirring and spinning

Personality: A thinker, quiet and cautious. He doesn’t like to do anything unless he’s got all the options at his fingertips. And what he does choose to do he’s patient and meticulous at doing.

Bio: A stoic engineer from Neuf, who went through the national service of that state with more than a little trepidation. Putting a Matoran with a natural vulnerability to loud noises around a lot of explosions and shouting soldiers didn’t sound like a good idea at all. And while its true that aspect was…unpleasant, it turned out he had a natural affinity for machinery. That De-Matoran hearing can attune itself to any clink or thump of a machine, listening for any irregularity that would indicate a flaw or break. He was transferred to the engineer’s corp, given special training in how to maintain and repair mobile armour, becoming transferred into the crew of the Onslaught

Armor: Onslaught

Armor Name: Onslaught

Category: Heavy Armour

Armor Appearance: Initial appearances show it to be roughly pyramidal: Four faces connected to each other, wide at the base and narrowed to a point at the top. It is armoured further with small humps along the surface, designed to better deflect physical projectiles. Its tracks are concealed beneath an armoured skirt to prevent someone easily rendering it motionless, while its main gun and coaxial turret are affixed to a rotating section close to the pyramid’s tip.

Crew: Golutaka, [Position Vacant], [Position Vacant], [Position Vacant]

Loadout: Coil gun turret, with elemental turret coaxial. Navigator’s heavy disk launcher is notorious for having specially made razor sharp disks, designed to sever and slice at any vulnerable servos or connections

Kanohi: Kualsi. Allows for short teleportation of tank and anything inside across distance visible by naked eye

Unnamed no more! Any of my three potential crewmates got anything they want to suggest or feel they need changing? I have a few other ideas for masks if Tira doesn't like the sound of this one

How about some kind of tow hook or winch? One of those would be useful for lots of things.