Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Name: Einefus Ingrayv

Species: Ta-Matoran

Powers/Gear: He carries his Edd on his right wrist, giving him a modicum of control over fire; his most frequent use of his power is to light his cigarettes. A dagger is sheathed on his right ankle. A greypowder pistol rests on his right hip in cross draw position. He wears a belt that is mostly filled with extra ammunition and greypowder, though he also has packs of cigarettes stuffed here an there. He has a portable radio strapped to his chest. He wears a powerless Noble Miru.

Appearance: Though he might have once been brilliantly red, his current appearance is far from brilliant and almost equally as far from red. He appears to be covered in a thick layer of dirt and grime, with only spots of red poking out here and there. In fact, for any who might remember the days of infected Kanohi, his body wouldn't appear to be much different. He is thick and barrel chested, and his eyes and heartlight glow with a dull, blue light.

Personality: Ingrayv (as he prefers to be called) has been accused of being excessively deadpan. He acts and moves slowly, though whether it is through, deliberation, boredom, or pure laziness is hard to say. He speaks slowly and casually, often abbreviating words and occasionally drifting into what can best be described as his own dialect. He is impossible to insult but easy to bore, and he treats everything with a nonchalance that is hard to perceive as genuine. He is curiously afraid of the dark, though it is seen more in his abilities and skills than in his hesitance to be in the dark.

Bio: Ingrayv originally came from Seize's northern coastal region, where he picked up most of his skills. He learned how to sneak, cajole, smoke, defend himself, and, most importantly, how to operate an Exosuit. Though he spent a brief stint with a medium armor crew, he found he preferred the mobility and independence of the Exosuits.

He eventually grew bored with Seize and he traveled to the other cities, finally semi-settling in Vingt. He started taking on work for some of the shadier businessmen--Vert among them--though he always refused payment. His excellent results--he knows much of the island very well due to his travels--for no money at all made him briefly popular, but his personality and mannerisms were off-putting to many. Now, he takes a steady stream of jobs when and if he feels like it. He has a modest house (though many refer to it as a shack) where he spends much of his time lounging about or fixing his Exosuit.

Armor: The Rosteimer

Armor Name: The Rosteimer

Category: Exosuit

Armor Appearance: The Rosteimer reflects its pilot. It appears to be perpetually on the verge of falling apart, and it is covered in dirt and grime. The right arm droops slightly lower than the left, giving the Exosuit a crooked appearance.

Loadout: The left arm ends in sharp pincers that can rotate. The right arm, which droops slightly lower than the left, ends in a drill that can be activated by Ingrayv. It can also be violently jettisoned as a form of ranged weaponry, with a cord keeping it attached to the arm. This is usually used as a last-ditch attack, however, as the drill is prone to getting stuck in pretty much anything and it is difficult to reattach; the motor inside the arm is slow and inconsistent. A large pack rests on the Exosuit's back, which contains an assortment of tools that can be used to mend minor damage. The suit's feet have also been modified to contain a series of spikes that can be retracted and protracted at Ingrayv's command.

Kanohi: Volitak

I think that's everything. This guy can (hopefully) be Oblitus' guide (if he hasn't been picked already in the time it took me to make this profile).

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Name: Golutaka

Species: De-Matoran

Powers/Gear: EDD worn around the left wrist, small disk launcher. Personal toolkit, including wrenches, spanners, wire cutters etc.

Appearance: With his armour of marbled black and grey, Golutaka looks as though he’s been crafted in the same process that churns out tanks. His mask is an Akaku, the trio of lenses always whirring and spinning

Personality: A thinker, quiet and cautious. He doesn’t like to do anything unless he’s got all the options at his fingertips. And what he does choose to do he’s patient and meticulous at doing. 

Bio: A stoic engineer from Neuf, who went through the national service of that state with more than a little trepidation. Putting a Matoran with a natural vulnerability to loud noises around a lot of explosions and shouting soldiers didn’t sound like a good idea at all. And while its true that aspect was…unpleasant, it turned out he had a natural affinity for machinery. That De-Matoran hearing can attune itself to any clink or thump of a machine, listening for any irregularity that would indicate a flaw or break. He was transferred to the engineer’s corp, given special training in how to maintain and repair mobile armour, becoming transferred into the crew of the Onslaught

Armor: Onslaught

Armor Name: Onslaught

Category: Heavy Armour

Armor Appearance: Initial appearances show it to be roughly pyramidal: Four faces connected to each other, wide at the base and narrowed to a point at the top. It is armoured further with small humps along the surface, designed to better deflect physical projectiles. Its tracks are concealed beneath an armoured skirt to prevent someone easily rendering it motionless, while its main gun and coaxial turret are affixed to a rotating section close to the pyramid’s tip.

Crew: Golutaka, Wekan, Horic, Erixel

Loadout: Coil gun turret, with elemental turret coaxial. Navigator’s heavy disk launcher is notorious for having specially made razor sharp disks, designed to sever and slice at any vulnerable servos or connections. Winch and hook are attached to rear

Kanohi: Pehkui. Can shrink the tank to just under a bio long. Two of its crew can shrink with it

New and improved. Added your winch suggestion, Teclax, you got a gunner?

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

One gunner coming up shortly.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Name: Erixel

Species: Le-Matoran

Powers/Gear: He has a simple flintlock Greypowder pistol, a walkie-talkie radio, and his CHestplate. The chestplate is an extra peice of armor that has been passed down through his family for generations, each holder improving it in some way. Erilex's addition was an EDD in the middle. The chestplate is gold with some marble finish, and two decorative wing-like protrusions jut out from the shoulders. The EDD is under a hidden panel in the front. Erixel has a Matatu with one heat-sensing scope to seek enemy tanks' weakpoints where the armor is thinnest and the most heat leaks out.

Appearance: A green, average Le-Matoran with a goofy grin and the described chestplate

Personality: Kinda crazy, as well as highly reckless. SPeaks in thick Treespeak, mixed with gunning jargon.

Bio: Erilex has been around as long as he has mainly with luck and creative use of his EDD. One time he got in bad trouble with a Neuf soldier, and promptly arranged a transfer to a tank crew.

Armor: Onslaught.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

So what's hip and happening right now? I haven't been paying too much attention due to my vacationing and waiting for the last crew member to get onboard, but how's the situation in the RPG?

Well, the four cities are still putting their expeditions together, but in the meantime a solo guy has already visited one of the nomansland ruins and being given a quest/mission by a talking computer to raid the tomb of the gods in Mangaia. 

Also, IcarusBen is trying to autohit a zombie. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Teclex and Ultron are both approved.

@Hubert.

Vingt is about to have a military meeting, Seize has no PCs and is probably gonna end up the evil NPC army, always on the tail of our intrepid PC adventurers.

Treize has a duo of mercs getting arrested and is getting ready to send a small part out for some loot.

Neuf will be having something happen soon.

In northern Seize, ie pirate zone. A skakdi with zombie making powers is assembling a pirate crew.

As for the nomanslands loot, one character has visited one such location and got talked to by the building. It tasked him to go steal a god's heart from the mangaia catacombs, said guy is currently waiting on an NPC to hire some guides/grave robber type people.

If you wanna be one of said grave robbers, feel free.

...but close to it

So... Vingt seems to have a complete map of all of the ruins. So glad I put Lufon with them.

Now, which team should Lufon's Vengeful Inferno be on: A, B or C? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, you do already have a character that's been to Ascension...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Aren't we supposed to be assigned groups?

I asked Tiragath the same thing over Skype; he said he was going to make a post here telling us to pick which group we wanted to be in. 

Well, you do already have a character that's been to Ascension...

Exactly, so I'd rather not put Lufon on Team A. That leaves B or C. 

Oi Norik, you've got a guy in the Vengeful Inferno. Any particular preference for which team we join? 

Do we have a choice? Thought it was assigned to us. It being a military and all.

From Skype, three hours ago: 

[9:09:17 AM] Roman Torchwick: Your post made it seem like our teams would be getting picked for us.
[9:09:35 AM] T Hughes: I was gonna post in discussion
[9:09:39 AM] Roman Torchwick: Ah, okay.
[9:09:40 AM] T Hughes: you can IC which invite you get

I actually liked the idea that we'd be assigned one.

makes for better character development, methinks.

But, just my two cents.

Say, I'm thinking of using a Kiril for my new tank, but want to implement it in a way that isn't god moddy.

Like.... slowly regens armor over time? Or self repairs when not in combat or some such.

Thoughts?

I actually liked the idea that we'd be assigned one.

makes for better character development, methinks.

But, just my two cents.

Say, I'm thinking of using a Kiril for my new tank, but want to implement it in a way that isn't god moddy.

Like.... slowly regens armor over time? Or self repairs when not in combat or some such.

Thoughts?

I was actually originally planning that exact same thing for the Solitarius Lupus. But then I added elemental gun, so I had to use a Pakari to stop the extra weight from hampering the suit's movements. 

I'd been thinking of it as a sort of passive ability, causing gradual repair to prevent the usual wear and tear you'd expect Armour to get. Definitely no insta-repairing gaping coilgun damage or anything like that.