Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

I dig the hat.

So it didn't turn out completely terrible? Yay!

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hardly. The legs are a little short for the body, though it could just be the lack of those weird feet Roodaka had. All in all, looks good.

Also, I freaking love writing Kat and Legion. They're near and dear to my heart.

Probably just the feet then. I personally didn't like Roodaka's original feet; they were just... weird. 

And yes, it's going to be interesting working with Kat. Looks like we're visiting the underground ruins, which means there's a good chance Lufon and co. won't be able to bring their heavy armour down there. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I think her original feet were supposed to be like high heels? That set in general was very sexualised. 

Good thing you've got probably the heaviest Exo in the land to back you up~

Exactly. I didn't want to go for an overly-sexualised look for Cor. I settled for giving her hair, or whatever the heck it is on Vortixx, but that was about it.

I just realised that your suit is probably carrying more firepower than my Heavy Tank. Not sure how to feel about that. 

Let's see.... Legion has a medium Armour greypowder cannon, Inferno has a heavy. Legion has two light disk launchers, Inferno has one heavy. Legion has a small elemental cannon, Inferno has a standard one. 

Take into account Legion's additional maneuverability as an exo-suit, and it seems like the two are pretty evenly matched. 

That was the point when I made it. I wanted a heavy mech.

By contrast, Bolt is an exceedingly light mech. two EL cannons, one light disc launcher. Powered by a kakama, and very flashy.

Oh, and here's Tor.

http://imgur.com/0l4fieA

her eyes are supposed to by trans orange, but....

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Nice. And yeah, trans colours don't seem to work too well in some cases. Nor do metallic colours. 

Yay for PST~

and for crew. Might have him do dual loader gunner, if I can't get another member.

Still waiting for norik to get a profile up.

And then I can start playing the oldest functioning tank.

huh.

I have the heaviest exo.

I have the fastest exo.

and soon I'll have the oldest tank.

I like being the -est, apparently.

OOC: Gross. get a room, you two. :P

Ha. Haha... Ha. 

They're locked in a cell. They already have a room. It's just not big enough for both of their egos. 

Playing as Kain is way too much fun.

Now Roman also knows what it feels like to fight an annoying Ta-Matoran.  :P

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I'm with Tiragath on this one; Dayeth isn't annoying. 

But we're getting off topic. Tiragath, please for the love of all the gods, separate Kain from Cor before she ends up killing him. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Eh.... I kind of agree with all of the points you made there.... Dangit. 

Wouldn't we all? We'd write the best story-based themes ever. Of all time. 

Yup. I'd be bringing back all of the past original constraction lines (ie, Roboriders, Throwbots/Slizers, Bionicle, and HF) just to have one giant alt. universe crossover event between them all.

And it would all start with a certain insane Skakdi and his Spear of Fusion dealing a devastating blow to the inhabitants of Spherus Magna...  :evilbiggrin:

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

~SNIP~

DO IT!!!

Back on topic, am I to understand that Treize basically intends to only send the mercs so as not to risk any of their own soldiers?

Other than CCBS, did hero factory really have any great, defining characteristics...?

It had a peculiar talent for pissing off Bionicle fans. :P

Not quite, more so as expendable scouts.

They wouldn't be literally sent into meat grinders, but some minefields maybe.

Of course, there'll still be rewards, albeit dangerous ones.

Rewards! Excellent. 

But what's to stop the mercs from entering one of these ruins and sealing the entrance behind them? They would still be able to explore, grab some loot, and then find another way out (because I refuse to believe that any of these places has only one entrance/exit). 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Sure it did.

It taught young children everywhere that it was perfectly accepable to waltz right on into a creature's natural habitat and cause the genocide of its entire species.

That being said, that particular universe would require a heavy amount of revisions to its story in an effort to make it, you know, good.

And yes, following Roman's suggestion, we should probably stop talking about it now.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Sure it did.

It taught young children everywhere that it was perfectly accepable to waltz right on into a creature's natural habitat and cause the genocide of its entire species.

R.I.P Poorly-Written Plot Monsters.

Now, Trieze had better be offering us a lot of loot, otherwise Cor's probably going to end up killing Kain before too long. How is it, Timageness, that so few of our characters are able to coexist without being constantly snarky and/or attacking each other? 

Other than CCBS, did hero factory really have any great, defining characteristics...?

It had a peculiar talent for pissing off Bionicle fans. :P

Rewards! Excellent. 

But what's to stop the mercs from entering one of these ruins and sealing the entrance behind them? They would still be able to explore, grab some loot, and then find another way out (because I refuse to believe that any of these places has only one entrance/exit). 

[continued laughter]

Nothing is stopping an attempt.

...but close to it

That's really discouraging... Continued laughter always worries me.... 

If it's the same one Oblitus is in, it's right next door to Vert's Pricey Goods.

Yay for PST~

and for crew. Might have him do dual loader gunner, if I can't get another member.

Still waiting for norik to get a profile up.

And then I can start playing the oldest functioning tank.

huh.

I have the heaviest exo.

I have the fastest exo.

and soon I'll have the oldest tank.

I like being the -est, apparently.

I would argue the fastest one. Pretty hard to outrace a mech with a plasma jetpack and a Kadin. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

~SNIP~

DO IT!!!

Back on topic, am I to understand that Treize basically intends to only send the mercs so as not to risk any of their own soldiers?

Sure it did.

That being said, that particular universe would require a heavy amount of revisions to its story in an effort to make it, you know, good.

And yes, following Roman's suggestion, we should probably stop talking about it now.

I now fear for the safety of Shard.

Yup. I'd be bringing back all of the past original constraction lines (ie, Roboriders, Throwbots/Slizers, Bionicle, and HF) just to have one giant alt. universe crossover event between them all.

And it would all start with a certain insane Skakdi and his Spear of Fusion dealing a devastating blow to the inhabitants of Spherus Magna...  :evilbiggrin:

I did something like that in an old RPG of mine, Shut. The inhabitants of Karda Nui, dealing with the world ending, had taken sanctuary in the Codrex and managed to repair and few "old defence machines" which were never stated to be, but clearly were, the Slizers. Millenium was even going to be the main villain of its third 'season' but sadly I didn't win that contest

7AOYGDJ.jpg

GM

Vert took several moments to process Einefus' words, his accent could be difficult to decipher.

Though this might have been just an in-character observation, I recognize that Ingrayv's accent might not be easy to understand. I'm trying to spell things as he would say while at the same time getting across the weird way he pronounces some words, but what I hear in my head is sometimes hard to translate to written (or in this case, typed) text. So, if anyone's characters ever interact with Ingrayv and you haven't the foggiest idea what he's saying, feel free to let me know, either here or via PM.

That said, he talks that way for a reason, so I'd just as soon have you ask him to clarify IC. He may not always be obliging, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn