fishers64

IC: Timothy Gyro - With Scarlet

He snickered. As they went outside and out of Stormer's immediate vicinity, he turned to her with a more serious look. "Don't worry about what Stormer said, okay? He's a jerk. You'll get a team once they figure out where to put your talent, right? I bet every Hero team wants you with them, and they gotta figure out who needs you most. He's probably jealous."

His wings clacked into place, and he pointed off to the fighting. "Let's go bug some more jerks."

~

IC: Wilbur Flood - With Furno

He paused. "... Oh. Perhaps we should keep looking, then? Or help our comrades?"

~

IC: Eloise Thumper - He's Like Monty Python's Black Knight

When Bulk paused to take note of what was happening, Thumper had slowed to look for vantage points to dive on the villain from. She was running for one when the villain screamed in pain.

She slowed. Yes, she'd heard villains cry out in pain. She'd heard them do so from her own doings, occasionally followed by surrender. Usually, though, they gave up by now. He was seriously hurt, he would die if he continued. From where she stood behind him, she shouted, "Give up! You destroyed our home, killed countless people, and tried to kill Heroes! You lied about not being villains! You're going to jail, whether now or when we make you stop! GIVE UP!"

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Taking Down Traferous.

She reached the skirmish just in time to catch the end of Thumper's speech, "Yeah! What she said!" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: The pair of villians mentioned in that post would be Traferous and 78 East right?

OOC: Yep. 

GM IC 78 EAST

78 ended up at the end of the hall - only for the door to open in her face. She caught the door, looking at the doctor and the two Heroes standing behind him. Holy fravapoly.

GM IC DR. LIE

Dr. Lie looked at Flint. 

IC: Mona Selphi - Astral Medbay

She started her work immediately, measuring angles and dimensions of wounds, noting her findings on her datapad and placing samples into sterile containers. "I was asked to investigate the arrest- not on a fault of yours, rest assured- as at least one complaint came through about the means by which the villain was taken down. I saw the recording myself, and I do believe there will probably be repercussions for the offending Hero, but everyone's jobs become much, much easier when there is no doubt presented in a case. Would you be open to questions about the incident? I will have access to your report, of course, but I may have some details I need clarified."

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

IC: Saracen Rune - We meet again...

"You!" He shifted his aim from Lie to East, and opened fire. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous stepped on one of his arms, putting it back on. His back grew spikes and lasers, trying to get Bulk to let go. He ignored everything the girls said. 

GM IC 78 EAST 

78 East took off, heading for the exit, letting the shots hit the walls where she was two minutes ago. She had to get Traferous free, or else everything was lost. Maybe that jerk Saracen would follow her, saving Lie some trouble. 

GM NPC FURNO

"Honestly it doesn't matter to me one way or the other."

IC: Saracen Rune - ...for the last time? 

"Looks like your friends don't think you're worth the trouble," he smirked to Lie, not bothering to pursue East. He'd gone up against her enough times now to know he couldn't match her speed.

Her capture was a task best left to other heroes. 

IC: Eloise Thumper - Boss Battle

He wasn't listening. She reached a piece of rubble, a fragment of wall that slanted upwards in a near-perfect slope. She positioned herself at the end of it, ready to run the moment Bulk moved. Her core lurched at the sight of the shapeshifter's attempts to get him off his back, but forced herself to wait. Bulk would be fine, he was Dunkan Bulk. The villain wasn't flying away this time. The moment Bulk started to move, she would too.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Frosty Reception. 

She kept herself at a short distance from the battle, beginning to draw water out of the air in preparation for her next move. 

IC Flint - Fallen Ship:

Flint's grip tightened on the hilt of his khopesh, but it looked like he wouldn't be needing it. The villainess had come and gone, and that was fine by him. Starting a fight within this hallway would have been a terrible idea anyway, what with everything being coated in oil. "Better hope she doesn't come back," he told Dr. Lie, "One stray spark and this whole place will go up in flames faster than you can blink. And I don't feel like bringing a charred husk back to our ship..."

Giving a quick nod at the exit, Flint said to Saracen, "I'll bring up the rear if you want to take the lead."

IC NPC Bulk - Boss Fight:

He grimaced as spikes began to sprout from Traferous's back, but he held on. Then came the lasers. Bulk was starting to regret this move, and his grip slackened as the spikes drove into and between his armor. When the heat and subsequent pain from the lasers became too much, he cried out and let go of the villain.

IC Helen - Astral:

"Not from the staff directly," she answered Zib, sounding vaguely annoyed, then crossed her arms in thought. "It's possible his powers are inherent now, but I don't see how that helps us," she finally sighed. "Unless he has a device similar to the staff hidden somewhere..."

She was just throwing ideas around for the heck of it at this point.

IC Wolfe - Astral, Villain Lockup:

The older Hero cleared his throat at Ferro and Fravi with a knowing expression, unconvinced that the villainess was completely disarmed. If it turned out she was, then Wolfe's verbal nudge could simply be interpreted as him trying to hurry them along.

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

IC: Saracen Rune - Ship.

"Works for me," he started walking, a little more cautiously now given the possibility of another villain jumping him. 

IC: Eloise Thumper - Save Him With Wrestling

She thought he'd move.

She would have helped, but she thought he'd move.

"BULK!" she roared, in terror and rage and all these other emotions she could barely comprehend. Half of her burned to strike Traferous down, punish him for what he did, and the other pushed to save Bulk and get him out of the crossfire.

The villain was still there, still a threat. If she could knock him down, maybe he'd be too distracted to stop her dragging Bulk away, or for him to get to safety himself.

She ran up the ramp and leapt, fury overtaking fear. The Steel Huracanrana would not require her to land on the villain's spiny back, and would send him to the dirt for the other Heroes to deal with.

OOC: Return of the Huracanrana! For those who don't remember, this is the move Thumper was going to do on Quake- she wraps her powerful thighs around the opponent's neck and uses the momentum to throw them to the floor. It's hard to explain in writing, but there are videos online of the move.

Oh, and I don't know if Traferous turned off his lasers, so if he has because Bulk's off then good, but if they're still going then I'll edit appropriately- she'll catch a few shots, most likely.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

OOC: actually Saracen, being able to move at near terminal velocity, at least while flying, should be faster than 78.

GM NPC SURGE

"So if the Black Orb staff gave him power - maybe he's pulling weapons from another dimension."

GM NPC ZIB

"That's really helpful, Surge. How are we supposed to go to another dimension?"

GM NPC STORMER

"Yes, if we could go there and attack him from both sides, chances are he could be defeated that way. Do a scan for dimensional anomalies in the area."

Edited by fishers64

IC: Jason Ferro- Prisoner transport

Intentionally or not, Wolfe's throat-clearing snapped Ferro back to attention. He was met with the villainess retreating to a cell. Ferro looked down at the knives he had collected.

"Get back here. I know these aren't all of them."

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

GM IC FRAVI

"I didn't move," said Fravi. It was true - she still was where she was. She reached down to pull the other blade out of her leg, handing it to Ferro. "I didn't want to stab you while you were off in la-la land." 

GM IC DR. LIE

"If Traferous still lives, there will be a battle here," he said to Flint, following Saracen. "You would be wise to prepare yourself." 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous finally got free of Bulk, only to get thrown to the ground as Thumper did her professional wrestling move on him. He used hitting the ground as an excuse to reattach his arm, but...let's count: exploded, punched in the face by a CIVILIAN, frozen into an ice cube twice, and now being treated like a rag doll. And you think that you're having a bad day. 

Traferous decided that would be a very good poster for his office. 

GM IC 78 EAST

78 ran into the battle area, only to see Traferous on his face again for the 5th time today. She attempted to fill the area with bright light, hopefully stunning a few Heroes' eyeballs, and yelled "SMALLER!".

GM NPC NEX

Nex sighed. "Well, there's a big one in Mechna that's throwing all of the sensors off. Let's exclude that...reducing power...okay, um. It's incredibly tiny."

GM NPC STORMER

"Hold that," said Stormer, grabbing the comms to the other Heroes fighting Traferous. "I need you guys to get that monster to shapeshift again, if you can. I'm testing a theory." 

GM IC THE KESTRAL (MECHNA)

The portal above Mechna was getting large enough that it was threatening to suck the Kestral into it. The pilot could save the ship, but she would likely either have to move further away from Mechna or land below. 

OOC: The way Shade behaves doesn't really have anything to do with his age. He's not a rookie, he's an assassin, (I rather fancy him a veteran, though I find that I somehow left it out of his profile looking back) who's led a very very sheltered life. He's not as old as Stormer, granted, but he's by no means young by Hero standards.

OOC: Ah. If you look back though, Epix didn't really refer to Shade as a "Rookie" in that post, as that would've implied that he only recently started doing his job, and absolutely nothing about his actual age, as there are probably a multitude of reasons why an older Hero could still be new to actual field work itself. He merely deduced (incorrectly, I might add, since the characters themselves probably wouldn't have had the chance to interract much outside of the last mission they were on) that his behavior was partially due to his youth, and partially due to a complete disregard or slight ignorance concerning proper procedure.

I should also note that I've been playing Epix as if he was only slightly younger than Stormer, so a lot of Heroes currently on the active roster would probably be quite younger than him. If you still have an issue with how I worded the post, however, then feel free to let me know, and I'll go back and edit it to the best of my ability.

She started her work immediately, measuring angles and dimensions of wounds, noting her findings on her datapad and placing samples into sterile containers. "I was asked to investigate the arrest- not on a fault of yours, rest assured- as at least one complaint came through about the means by which the villain was taken down. I saw the recording myself, and I do believe there will probably be repercussions for the offending Hero, but everyone's jobs become much, much easier when there is no doubt presented in a case. Would you be open to questions about the incident? I will have access to your report, of course, but I may have some details I need clarified."

IC: Epix - The Astral (Medical Bay)

"Of course. I'll cooperate to the best of my abilities."

He did find it slightly disconcerting, however. Whoever had asked her to do so must've been pretty high up on the chain of command if they were able to bypass the entire SIA Division of Hero Factory, and as its head, he'd be sure to make his thoughts about that known to the individual who had performed the deed in question.

IC Kaiba Blader:

Abruptly, the prerecorded message cut off, and a low grinding noise was heard, which gave way to a faint whine as his reactors grumbled to life once again.

Kaiba Blader's eyes lit once more, dimly.

"......Where....... am I?"

And then this happened.

"Hero Factory, Medical Bay," he responded. "Or the closest thing we still have to it, anyway; a group of Villains destroyed the entire building while I was busy bringing you in. Killed a bunch of our people, too."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: The way Shade behaves doesn't really have anything to do with his age. He's not a rookie, he's an assassin, (I rather fancy him a veteran, though I find that I somehow left it out of his profile looking back) who's led a very very sheltered life. He's not as old as Stormer, granted, but he's by no means young by Hero standards.

OOC: Ah. If you look back though, Epix didn't really refer to Shade as a "Rookie" in that post, as that would've implied that he only recently started doing his job, and absolutely nothing about his actual age, as there are probably a multitude of reasons why an older Hero could still be new to actual field work itself. He merely deduced (incorrectly, I might add, since the characters themselves probably wouldn't have had the chance to interract much outside of the last mission they were on) that his behavior was partially due to his youth, and partially due to a complete disregard or slight ignorance concerning proper procedure.

I should also note that I've been playing Epix as if he was only slightly younger than Stormer, so a lot of Heroes currently on the active roster would probably be quite younger than him. If you still have an issue with how I worded the post, however, then feel free to let me know, and I'll go back and edit it to the best of my ability.

OOC: Everything's fine on my end. I'm absolutely fine with the concept of older bots blaming all of a younger bot's mistakes or behaviorisms on the junior bot's age. Humans do that sort of thing all the time.

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

OOC: actually Saracen, being able to move at near terminal velocity, at least while flying, should be faster than 78.

OOC: If they were having a race instead of a fight, maybe. But East has proven a few times now that she can move at super speed and still retain most of her agility and maneuverability. Saracen, not so much.

GM IC DR. LIE

"If Traferous still lives, there will be a battle here," he said to Flint, following Saracen. "You would be wise to prepare yourself." 

"You have a lot of confidence in your master," he replied over his shoulder, "But no one's invincible." 

GM IC 78 EAST

78 ran into the battle area, only to see Traferous on his face again for the 5th time today. She attempted to fill the area with bright light, hopefully stunning a few Heroes' eyeballs, and yelled "SMALLER!".

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Battlefield. 

Light flared at the corner of her vision as another villain arrived on the scene, and she stumbled back, raising a hand to shield her eyes. With her other hand, she sent the water she'd been gathering from the air blasting towards the source of the light. 

OOC: I misread Fravi considering going into a cell as her actually going into one. My bad.

"Do you really think that I would be daydreaming at a time like this?! Anyway, I don't have time to do this for the next hour, so I'm just going to assume that these are all the weapons you have. I'm pretty sure they do regular checks for this type of thing, anyway."

Ferro took the last knife in one hand, Fravi's cuffs in the other, and began leading her to a cell.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC: Cool beans.

"Best case? You get repaired, you do some time, possibly earn an early parole for good behavior, and then we can discuss whether or not a system update would be beneficial towards your rehabilitation."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: If they were having a race instead of a fight, maybe. But East has proven a few times now that she can move at super speed and still retain most of her agility and maneuverability. Saracen, not so much.

OOC: She isn't meant to be super fast, just faster than the average hero, with extreme agility/limb control. I wonder if I have taken too much liberties with her speed since A. West's death - he was supposed to be the one with the speed powers. (Aside from Traferous and possibly the Brain Master I have this tendency to write underpowered profiles, which is why this taking an eon.)

We might be back at the Four Characters Trope again with this group, with Traferous as the Affectionate, Dr. Lie as the Depressive, and Fravi and 78 kind of in the Logician space. The Insane Person was Adam West, and he was killed, as usual. I am so unorginal. :P *facepalm*

Anyway, enough mindless blather.

GM IC FRAVI

Fravi didn't resist as she was placed into her cell, mostly because she couldn't. Being in an cell would be an improvement - at least she could get these wretch cuffs off and plan her escape.

GM IC 78 EAST

78 was blasted into by a bunch of water, like a firehose. It stung, and she stumbled backward out of the way. 

GM IC DR. LIE

"I did not say that he would win the battle." 

IC: Eloise Thumper - Boss Battle

She rolled off the villain and scrambled for Bulk, her worry so great she didn't even snarl a single one-liner at the downed shapeshifter. She was half-blind because of the flash of light but managed to find him relatively quickly. "Are you okay?! Do you need me to take you to the ship? I can do that, I can take you, are you okay?!"

~

She removed a few feathers from Kaiba's chest wound with a slight look of bemusement before dropping them into a bag.

~

IC: Wilbur Flood - With Furno

"Well, if conventional weapons aren't working on the villain, perhaps it would be better to search- though, I'm not too sure how many villains keep the secret to their downfall around their ship, out in the open." He paused in walking deeper into the ship. "On the other hand, if our search is destined to be so fruitless, helping the others until we have a plan could be more desireable. Even if I'm not much on dry land, I can absorb laser fire rather well, and, well, you're Alpha Team. You'd surely be a great boon to their fight."

OOC: mobile post.

"He won't," he assured the villain, as he nudged open the next door with his rifle.

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Battlefield.

Hearing the water make impact, Eva focused her control on the liquid, attempting to transform it into a solid.

The main difference between mechanics and organics was that most robots lacked the skin or fur or scales needed to keep water out of their insides. As such, when a robot was doused with water the liquid had a tendency to sink into the contours of plating, and seep under and around armour.

And when that water was then frozen solid, it made for quite an effective means of paralysing an enemy...

Upon arriving, Ferro unlocked Fravi's cuffs before giving her a gentle magnetic push in order to force her into the cell. As the bars activated and the cell began lifting itself back into place on the wall, Ferro turned to leave.

IC: Mona Selphi - A Big Help

Selphi scrutinised one of the feathers, using a cloth to wipe oil from it. She carefully examined it with a magnifying lens, making note of colour and length. Finally, she glanced back to the villain.

"A creature with feathers," she said. "If I had to guess."

• Upvote 1

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"SMALLER!" 78 yelled. What?! 

His mind clicked into gear as light tinged the edges of his vision. 78 was thinking that she could carry Traferous out of there faster, getting him out of there quicker than he himself could. It's a good idea, but it's not going to work. 

He scrambled to his feet, putting one foot in front of the other. "RUN!"

GM IC 78 EAST

78 winced as one of her arms was frozen over, and all of the water on her robotic skin froze. She shattered the rest of it as she turned to take off again, but her right arm would not move. 

GM IC DR. LIE

Doctor Lie didn't respond. Hearing Traferous yell to run left him with mixed feelings. He wasn't sure to be happy or sick to his stomach or both. 

GM IC FRAVI

Fravi sat down on the bottom of the cell, deciding to take a few minutes to think. 

IC: Azure Stryker and Gadget Thompson/At the Boss Fight

After some time, Azure and Gadget made their way to the fight between Traferous, 78 East, and the various heroes that have gathered around.

Gadget activated his ability to scan the villians. One he already could see was mechanical, and his ability would allow him to get a sense of how that villain operated.

Azure, on the other hand, unsheathed his blades and began to go after 78.

OOC: Gadget's scanning both villains, but he'll only get a detailed scan of 78.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Jason Ferro- Villain storage

As the pair left the Villain Storage, Ferro inquired to Wolfe about the black and red villain the veteran had been locking up.

"What happened to the other one? He looked pretty beaten up!"

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous finally got free of Bulk, only to get thrown to the ground as Thumper did her professional wrestling move on him. He used hitting the ground as an excuse to reattach his arm, but...let's count: exploded, punched in the face by a CIVILIAN, frozen into an ice cube twice, and now being treated like a rag doll. And you think that you're having a bad day. 

Traferous decided that would be a very good poster for his office. 

OOC: Wait, Drift is a Hero?

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Final Epic Battle

Bliss thankfully wasn't affected too badly by the light. After all, that was he normally used, right? He kicked out at Traferous as the villain climbed up.

IC: Alex Drift - Zeno Clash

Drift wasn't quite so lucky and was blinded completely by the attack. He struggled to get his goggles in place so he could see again, unaware that Traferous was regaining his footing.

IC: Cobra Shard - Final Epic Battle

Shard finally got up. His torso was black and slightly gooey. "Ow, that doesn't look good," he muttered to himself before turning to catch up with the others.

IC: Marrow - Quaza Storehouse

By now, Marrow had eaten through a good chunk of the Quaza and was thoroughly enjoying itself.

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

OOC: I think that was referring to Helen. Though she kicked him, but kicking is pretty much a punch with a foot anyway.

• Upvote 4

GM IC 78 EAST

78 winced as one of her arms was frozen over, and all of the water on her robotic skin froze. She shattered the rest of it as she turned to take off again, but her right arm would not move. 

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Doing Her Job.

Seizing control of the ice East had broken, and the water that had missed her earlier, Weaver attempted to freeze the villain's feet in place, to give herself time to get into melee range. 

GM IC DR. LIE

Doctor Lie didn't respond. Hearing Traferous yell to run left him with mixed feelings. He wasn't sure to be happy or sick to his stomach or both. 

IC: Saracen Rune - Gloating. 

"Sounds like even the great and mighty Traferous has his limits," he mused triumphantly, finally stepping off of the ship and out into the open, "Game over, doc." 

GM IC GADGET

Gadget would find that 78 operated much like a normal hero, although a portion of her core, a quarter of it, was not composed of quaza, but rather of the dangerous substance that he had found in the underground of Tranquis VII.

Other than that, 78 had much more servos over every part of her body, and some fiber-optic wires that ran from her core to her skin that were responsible for her light powers.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous ran forward away from Bliss, turning the corner, only to see Saracen stepping out into the sun and bragging about how Traferous had limits. On any other day, Traferous would have enjoyed returning that with a catchy one-liner. Today, he just turned his laser collection around and fired all of them at the Hero who had made it his job to ruin his day, still running toward the scene. 

GM IC DR. LIE

"I have nothing to give up. I have nothing left." 

GM IC 78 EAST

The net result of Weaver's powers on 78 was that she slipped badly on very slippery ice and fell over on her rear end, the tops of her boots covered in the stuff. 

IC: Saracen Rune - You're Gonna Regret That.

"Oh, great." Apparently 'run' hadn't meant 'run away'. It had meant 'run to the ship'. Traferous thundered into view, and Saracen powered up his capacitors as the villain's obscene array of weaponry started to turn towards him. 

But it wasn't until the first laser bolts began to flash from the barrels that Saracen shot upwards, out of the firing line. Gotcha! A few beams tore at his legs, and he bit back a cry. He'd gotten himself out of the line of fire, but Doctor Lie - who'd been directly behind him - was probably in no condition to do the same. 

With luck, Traferous had just gunned down one of his own men. 

"Honestly? No, but it will give you time to reflect upon your actions, and apparently that's enough for the people running this place."

He then proceeded to fold his arms over his chest, ignoring the feathers' existence altogether as he did so.

"Personally, I still believe that keeping you alive is going to be more trouble than you're currently worth at the moment, and there are no doubts in my mind that the robots running the Makuhero Scrapyard would probably agree with me on that particular issue, considering your current state of disrepair. You and the other Prototype Heroes have been nothing but a blight upon our name, a disasterous footnote in our history books, and an overall danger to society at large. Just thinking about you and what you've done makes me sick, and the fact that you and your kin were the ones to precede us repulses me even more."

"Unlike you, however, I know how to show restraint. Earlier today, I was given multiple chances to permanently cross you off the board. I could have tossed you into the crater that swallowed up the Conference Hall back on Antropolis, or even let one of the Brain-Controlled Beasts use your body as a chew toy. I could have kicked you out of the airlock while we were still in space and watched as you burned up upon re-entering the planet's atmosphere. Heck, I could've finished you off myself while everyone else was preoccupied with the battle outside, or simply dumped you into the lake currently filling up with ship fuel before igniting the whole forsaken crash site; a fire that size would've been more than enough to melt you down, I could've just as easily written it off as an unfortunate accident caused by a couple of stray shots, and nobody would've been the wiser. But no matter how much the universe tried to tempt me, no matter how much I wanted to give in and do it just so I would know for a fact that you could never hurt anyone else ever again, I still chose to bring you back here in an attempt to save your life."

He paused for a moment to let that sink in before eventually continuing.

"Frankly, I don't care what you choose to do with your time in lockup, if that is indeed what Mr. Makuro ends up deciding to do with you, but know this, Kaiba; the only reason you still live is because I allowed it to happen. Perhaps you should consider repaying your other debts during the duration of your sentence as well."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: