fishers64

IC: Mona Selphi - Astral Medbay

Selphi glanced up from where she was still considering the feather. "It strikes me as a little strange that you would be expressing these desires and plans to murder an unarmed, unconscious, arrested villain while in the presence of one of Hero Factory's forensic scientists, whose expansive job description includes seeing to it that Heroes do not resort to murder except in cases in which it is completely, utterly necessary. Unless you are simply saying this to appear menacing to a weakened villain, in which case, please ignore me and carry on."

She made a quick note on her datapad and returned to the feather. "Organic in nature, or at least semi-organic... Possibly a water-going organism, from the morphology..."

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

GM IC DR. LIE

Dr. Lie had just been about to follow Saracen when a laser tore through the sling he was using to support his broken arm, and cracked his cast in half. Stunned, he grabbed the whole mess with his arm in a vain effort to keep everything together, and backed into Flint. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous turned to see Doctor Lie and a Hero standing behind him. He shifted out a Kryptonium blaster at Flint. "Get out of the way."

GM NPC STORMER

"There," said Stormer. "See that - the dimensional distortion is tiny, but it's there." 

GM NPC SURGE

"What dimension is that?" 

GM NPC ALPHA TEAM + ZIB (ASTRAL, NOT NAMED SURGE)

"We don't know." 

IC: Saracen Rune - Airborne. 

Heroes traveled to all corners of the galaxy, experienced adventures and witnessed wonders that most beings would scarcely begin to imagine or understand. But, in spite of all that, Saracen legitimately could not believe what he had just witnessed.

Traferous had opened fire with everything he had, and even though Saracen himself had still taken a few hits while trying to evade the incoming blasts, every single one of the lasers had somehow completely and utterly missed the guy who'd been standing right behind him

Saracen had officially, 100%, had enough of this nonsense. 

"Stop this!" he shouted to Traferous, firing a shot at the blaster being aimed at Flint, "You might be powerful, but you can't keep doing this forever. you're outnumbered, outgunned, and we've already got some of your allies prisoner. Just give up." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Epix - The Astral (Medical Bay)

"Agent Stormer and I were actually willing to accept your surrender without further incident, and as such, had nothing to do with why you're currently undergoing repairs. You'll want to speak with Agent Shade about that particular matter," Epix responded. "Should we meet on opposite sides of the battlefield again, however, rest assured that I will not be letting you off so easily."

Seeing as the Prototype Hero no longer wished to converse with him, he turned his attention back towards Selphi.

"Expressing one's dislike of an individual is one thing; acting upon it is another. I'm perfectly capable of keeping my emotions in check, Doctor."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Saracen Rune - Airborne. 

Heroes traveled to all corners of the galaxy, experienced adventures and witnessed wonders that most beings would scarcely begin to imagine or understand. But, in spite of all that, Saracen legitimately could not believe what he had just witnessed.

Traferous had opened fire with everything he had, and even though Saracen himself had still taken a few hits while trying to evade the incoming blasts, every single one of the lasers had somehow completely and utterly missed the guy who'd been standing right behind him

Saracen had officially, 100%, had enough of this nonsense. 

"Stop this!" he shouted to Traferous, firing a shot at the blaster being aimed at Flint, "You might be powerful, but you can't keep doing this forever. you're outnumbered, outgunned, and we've already got some of your allies prisoner. Just give up." 

OOC: Saracen stepped off the ship, so he's out in the open, and, unless I'm mistaken Traferous is shooting at him from the side, not straight on in his face. So the doctor should still be in the hallway, mostly out of the line of fire, unless Flint shoved him into it. 

24906494603_c884490e20_c.jpg

I originally said that 78 was there and that Traferous went around a corner. Now all of this might be Saracen's IC frustration, but again, I'm paranoid of playing this too fast and loose, and then everyone bowing because I'm in the GM position. 

And also, free diagram. :P

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous stepped back to let the shot pass in front of the blaster. He said nothing to Saracen. He had no time to argue with him - every second of that was another second that the other Heroes behind him could catch up and destroy his ship.

Further, he had no intention of firing said blaster - he'd fire his lasers instead or shove Flint out of the way. But he was hoping that the Hero would comply without him having to resort to that.  

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 1

OOC: I know I'm slow, but good golly...

IC Wolfe - Leaving the Astral:

The vet shrugged. "I wasn't the one who fought him," he told Ferro, "I just brought him in. We better hurry and help bring in the rest of 'em."

IC Helen - Mission Control Deck, Astral:

She glanced at Stormer's readings, intrigued, but not convinced. "How are we supposed to get anyone through such a small opening?"

IC NPC Bulk - Tower Ruins:

"S'alright, I'm fine," he half chuckled, half grunted to Thumper as he straightened a piece of armor. He winced. "Okay, maybe not. I better head back to the Astral..." Rolling his shoulders stiffly and turning to head back, he said with a grin, "Go get 'em, La Puno de Hierro."

IC Flint - [insert Expletive]:

Flint had stood his ground even as all heck broke loose outside. Now Saracen was no longer in front of him and their ward was probably having a heart attack. He was going to attempt a bluff he would most likely regret, but he had to show these villains that he meant business. As soon as the doctor backed into him, Flint's left arm came around to brace the organic, and as soon as Traferous spoke, the Hero's khopesh was at the doctor's throat. "I apologize for this," he quickly muttered in Lie's ear, then addressed the shapeshifter. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," he warned as the black blade was pressed against Dr. Lie's skin. "This organic is important to you, eh? Back off and nothing happens to him..."

OOC: I'll be gone for the rest of the day, but I'll try to respond ASAP.

• Upvote 3

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

GM IC TRAFEROUS 

Traferous resisted the urge to shrug. And if I back down, he'll go to jail, and possibly hate me for sentencing him to a living death. Instead, he shifted out the two jets from his previous jaunt as a single laser fired at Flint's arm. 

GM IC DR. LIE

Doctor Lie gave Saracen a wink. I told you I was headed to my execution. Also, Traferous, the Hero behind me is an incredible liar. Worse than me. 

Edited by fishers64

Her smile widened ever so slightly. "That's very good to hear, Epix. Be sure to keep it that way, at least for a while. I get the feeling I'll have enough work sorting out today's events."

To the villain, she said, "Possibly, possibly. Oh, and where are my manners? Are you currently getting any error messages informing you of an imminent demise without medical assistance? I will be bringing over the medbots once I'm done,but I can hasten the process if needed."

~

IC: Eloise Thumper - Outside Hero Factory

It took a few seconds for what he said to process, but once it did, she grinned so brightly that if the expression was literal, her dental plates would produce as much light as a sun. Anger and fury drained from her being, it was impossible to feel it right now. He not only knew her name, a fact that had only just registered, but had also cared to remember her wrestling persona.

She would have happily walked him back, but with those words, taking down the villain sounded just as good. She said, a little too loudly, "I will! Thank you!"

They parted ways, but Thumper's core still pulsed with new, powerful energy like he was still there. His smile was still at the forefront of her mind as she ran for the fight. She wouldn't let him down.

OOC: Naming Thumper as her wrestling persona outside of the ring would normally make her mad, for reasons mentioned in the La Puno de Hierro vs T Pecs battle, but firstly, the rule only applies to other wrestlers, and secondly, even if it didn't, Bulk gets special privileges.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

OOC: Saracen stepped off the ship, so he's out in the open, and, unless I'm mistaken Traferous is shooting at him from the side, not straight on in his face. So the doctor should still be in the hallway, mostly out of the line of fire, unless Flint shoved him into it. 

I originally said that 78 was there and that Traferous went around a corner. Now all of this might be Saracen's IC frustration, but again, I'm paranoid of playing this too fast and loose, and then everyone bowing because I'm in the GM position. 

OOC: Okay, I think the issue here is that we've got very different interpretations of the layout of everything.

Prior to Traferous' arrival, there's been no mention of anyone having to go around the ship to reach the door. I skimmed back to the posts for Saracen, Lie and East, and all of them have run/flown directly from the battle to the door, and into the ship.

That, combined with the fact that Lie was easily able to hear Traferous' shout when he was still inside the vessel, led me to believe that the ship door was facing towards the battle. Based on this, I simply interpreted the mention of Traferous turning a corner to mean he'd gone around a chunk of rubble or something. So, even if he was coming towards the door from some kind of angle, it seemed to me that firing at Saracen would likely have resulted in Lie getting hit as well. 

However, since the scene's moved on already, I don't see much point in trying to retcon/edit anything. 

GM IC 78 EAST

The net result of Weaver's powers on 78 was that she slipped badly on very slippery ice and fell over on her rear end, the tops of her boots covered in the stuff. 

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Doing Her Job.

"You're under arrest!" She declared, pulling out her cuffs and moving in on the fallen villain. 

GM IC DR. LIE

Doctor Lie gave Saracen a wink. I told you I was headed to my execution. Also, Traferous, the Hero behind me is an incredible liar. Worse than me. 

IC: Saracen Rune - Really Getting Sick of These Guys.

He'd had enough of Lie's snark. He'd had enough of Traferous callously ignoring what people said. He'd had enough of these scum escaping. He'd had enough of losing. 

It was time to show these monster's the consequences of their actions. Maybe Flint wasn't just bluffing, but if he wasn't willing to hurt Lie to show that he meant business, Saracen was more than happy to do it for him. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Actually, I think Bulk walked around the hunk of engine, too.

"Good, good." She was just about done, in any case. "I've got one more measurement to take. Would you mind rolling onto your side?"

OOC: Okay, I'll admit that I screwed up:

GM IC 78 EAST

78 slowly and painfully extricated herself from the dirt, and began crawling along the ground. She wasn't sure she could stand given the damage to her back, and her legs hurt to move. She stayed close to the engine room, hoping to stay out of view of enemies.

I should have said that she was on the north side of the engine room. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous shoved 78 over Drift as his second arm was slashed off, and he was dragged back by someone who was grabbing him from behind. He howled in pain as the pain of having the arms cut off caught up with him. 

GM IC 78 EAST

78 ran, heading for Dr. Lie, and bursting into the oil stained hallway.

I didn't have 78 blatently "turn twice" because 78 was shoved past the engine room wall, so she wouldn't have to go around the corner of the thing, just turn, go straight, and turn into the hallway. My bad.  

24965579019_f35f6c92cd_c.jpg

OOC: 78 is by the engine room; Fravi is slightly to the left of the middle due to being accelerated into a metal thing; and Traferous probably got five feet away from the battle before he got stopped and ganged up on lol.

I thought about putting the character positions on the map and didn't - I figured it out to make sense of Ferro's and Drift/Bliss's attacks on Fravi and East, as well as my statement that the engines were leaking into the basement of the Factory. So here's what I should have done: 

25540828765_eb97f2622e_c.jpg

Bliss, Drift, (and Shard) are coming from the Astral, so they are on that side, as is Ferro, because Furno's dropship is over there. I could have had Fravi and 78 try to go around the other way, but that's a lot further distance, and they would have more opportunity to get attacked due to that. I thought Saracen flew over the engine room, but 78 and Fravi (since she wasn't flying) would have to go around to get in the main door. My characters don't have eyes in the back of their heads or know what Ferro's power is. 

Also, for Ferro's attacks to work he would have to be able to see both 78 and Fravi; if 78 was behind the engine room on the other side, he wouldn't be able to see her. 

Anyway, enough nonsense. Hopefully that clears stuff up, and I'll edit if I have to. 

GM IC 78 EAST

78 stopped her sliding feet, and slowly moved one foot to durable ground. "I've been 'under arrest' for the past several hours, so it's not like anything has changed."

Edited by fishers64

IC; Shellshredder- Ever lurking, ever waiting, ever... bored :P

Shellshredder, deciding that he should probably acquire some 'resources' before continuing on his quest for adventure and knowledge about the cesspit he found himself in, proceeds to return to the Grunge and, after some casing, rob several more vulnerable houses in succession.

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P

OOC: This has been a long and confusing battle, and it's hard to keep track of every single character's movements in every single post, so I don't see much point in trying to make any edit/retcon/whatever this long after the fact. It'll be easier to just move on. 

IC: Evangeline Weaver - I Got One!

"Oh... Well, um, this time you're going... in a cell." She bent down, deciding it might be a better idea to cuff the villain's ankles rather than her wrists, to discourage her from trying to escape again. "Just hold still..." she tried to snap the cuffs into place. 

IC Kat:

"I'm..... pretty worn out..... I don't suppose there's something less power intensive we could do?"

IC Kaiba Blader:

with some difficulty, Kaiba shifted to his side. With the damage to his torso, several of his artificial muscles had locked themselves to prevent further damage.

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Just Give Up Already!

"Really?" She pulled her hand back, dropping her mace to try to grab the flailing foot with her other hand. 

IC: Jason Ferro- Astral

"Right."

Ferro began running back the Astral's entrance, hands on his pistols. He didn't know if he could do much against a regenerating foe, but his comrades probably needed all the help they could get.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Whoops.

"Ugh, not again," she winced at the sight of East's arm breaking apart, "Sorry about that. Now will you just hold still and let me cuff you, or do I need to freeze the rest of you?" She once again tried to secure the cuffs to the villain's ankles. 

IC: Gabriel Bliss - Final Epic Battle

Bliss stayed where he was and blasted another laser at Traferous. He hadn't recharged since the whole Destroyer thing earlier and all this fighting was really taking a toll on his charge... he wouldn't be able to keep it up much longer...

IC: Alex Drift - Zeno Clash

Drift finally managed to recover his handgun. Seeing another Hero having trouble with cuffing one of the downed villains, he headed over and said, "Here, lemme help you with that," and tried to assist in holding down the lady villain who he'd exchanged face punches with earlier.

IC: Cobra Shard - Final Epic Battle

Shard caught up with the rest of the fight and stepped in behind the charging Thumper to provide cover fire.

Edited by Rylinth Anderfel

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

GM IC 78 EAST (STILL ON ICE)

78 swung the foot that was still on the ice toward the one that wasn't on the ice, gritting her teeth as her body rolled onto the bits of her broken arm. As both of her feet found purchase, her momentum from the swing swung her upper body back onto the ice, going toward Weaver, although slow enough the Hero would definitely be able to avoid getting hit. Given this, Drift's attempt to grab her failed. 

A sensor chirped. While anti-quaza cores and partly anti-quaza cores like 78's absorbed energy from the environment, 78 had been hard running and battling for hours - she was down to 43% of her core and needed to get a standard recharge.  

Edited by fishers64

IC: Evangeline Weaver - Oh, no you don't! 

Eva didn't even try to avoid the villain moving towards her. Instead, she leaped forwards to meet her, attempting to tackle East. 

IC: Gadget Thompson/Going East

He found the schematics for 78 East interesting and went to go aid the Heroes who was trying to cuff her. He pulled out his laser pistol and and set it aimed at a servo on her body. He did not fire at her though; he merely had his gun trained at the villain. Now that he knew her capabilities, it wasn't wrong to be prepared.

IC: Azure Styrker/Going Traf

Seeing that 78 was down, he went the other way where Traf went, and found that his back was turning firing at Heroes who had were escorting another arresting criminal. Taking advantage of the situation he emitted electric sparks to try and stun him.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Timothy Gyro - With Scarlet

Gyro turned to Scarlet with worry. "Are you feeling okay? If you want, you can sit this one out, or you can gimme some cover fire from a safe distance."

~

IC: Ken Render - Walking Towards Battle

Render was wandering to the fight when he saw Thumper run by with another Hero. The larger Hero looked like she'd just won at least three galactic lotteries. While he was happy to see her, tremendously so, he could not fathom what had put her in such a mood- their home had been destroyed, after all, and the villains responsible were still free- but then he saw another figure, this one approaching the Astral. It was Bulk, and that explained everything.

Render glanced to his companion. "Bulk there looks like he's a bit roughed up, kid. I'm headin' for the fight, but if you want, maybe you can help him instead."

With a friendly wave to Bulk, he continued to the battle.

~

Selphi took her measurements and samples at a greater pace- there were less feathers to hold her interest over this side, though there was some trace evidence that caught her eye. She helped him back to a proper lying position. "There we are. Thank you for your cooperation. A medbot will be with you shortly."

~

IC: Orukam Amayika - With Striker

They finally reached Makuhero City. He rose and departed the shuttle with his Hero companion. "It seems we have reached the last leg of the journey, as it were. It does feel as if it took a long while, doesn't it?"

IC Kat:

"Tim, buddy, I have had one heck of a day. I caught a criminal, lost my legs, got new legs, had a chat, the criminal escaped, I fought some other chump who just wouldn't surrender, melted my armor off, and then got yelled at by Stormer for blowing off some steam."

"Is there a limit to how many times we should drain our cores in a day? Cause I'm pretty sure I've reached it....."

IC Kaiba Blader:

"Thank you.... " He trailed off, suddenly aware he did not know this bot's designated name. "Ah..... I don't believe I caught your name."

IC Striker:

"It did."

As the others on the shuttle rushed off to meet family members and reunite with survivors, Striker followed the crowd, looking over at where his home used to be.

"Man, and I had just set the record for accuracy on the simulator, too....."

IC: Timothy Gyro - Slightly Stunned

"Uh." He stared. "Uh, okay, that's... a lot... but so long as you're fine now. And nah, I don't think so, but if you're not feeling too crash hot then I don't think you should be fighting this dingus. Wanna scope the perimeter or something? Make sure there's nothing else going down no one else has noticed? It'll be a nice fly, if you can manage flying. If not, well, maybe you can guard the front door or somethin'."

~

IC: Mona Selphi - Making Friends

"Mona Selphi. I'm one of the forensic scientists of Hero Factory." She started packing up her things. "Just so you know, your arrest is under scrutiny. No, that doesn't mean you're in any less trouble. But whoever was arresting you did the wrong thing. I'm disclosing this to you, as you have the right to know."

~

IC: Orukam Amayika - With Striker

Amayika looked, too. He didn't feel so strongly about it, but he had to admit the city looked rather strange without the spire. Though he was a villain, he wasn't happy to see Hero Factory explode. His problem was with Makuro, not the Heroes, and to the best of his knowledge a lot of them seemed to live in that building. Makuro lived elsewhere, so Amayika didn't even have that to think upon gleefully.

"Hopefully, they will already be planning the rebuilding procedures by the time we get there," he said, in his kindliest Makuro voice.

OOC: If it's not true for the RPG that Makuro doesn't live in the Hero Factory, let me know. I think he lives somewhere else in the canon, though, with an office in the Hero Factory. This isn't outright stated, but he has a business that he owned before Hero Factory, and presumably this means he has a house from before when Hero Factory was made. Also, in the books especially, they treated him being there as more of a visit situation, but again, that's not certain. Heroes are fairly certain- they're said to have quarters in the Hero Factory in the books. Or at least, Bulk does. Everyone else could just sleep in a pile in the basement for all we know.

On that note, I think this just highlights what Cor said a while ago about clarifying some RPG canon stuff. The actual series had a lot of stuff that was never specified or explained, and it'd probably be wise to clarify what parts of this we're changing and what parts we're adding in to make the thing make sense. I've got a bunch of the paraphernalia, so I'd be happy to help with that.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

OOC: If it's not true for the RPG that Makuro doesn't live in the Hero Factory, let me know. I think he lives somewhere else in the canon, though, with an office in the Hero Factory. This isn't outright stated, but he has a business that he owned before Hero Factory, and presumably this means he has a house from before when Hero Factory was made. Also, in the books especially, they treated him being there as more of a visit situation, but again, that's not certain. Heroes are fairly certain- they're said to have quarters in the Hero Factory in the books. Or at least, Bulk does. Everyone else could just sleep in a pile in the basement for all we know.

On that note, I think this just highlights what Cor said a while ago about clarifying some RPG canon stuff. The actual series had a lot of stuff that was never specified or explained, and it'd probably be wise to clarify what parts of this we're changing and what parts we're adding in to make the thing make sense. I've got a bunch of the paraphernalia, so I'd be happy to help with that.

OOC: I'd be happy to write up a blog post for this kind of thing, if y'all want. That way we can comment and discuss over there without cluttering up the main RP thread. :v

​IC Flint - [insert Second Expletive]:

"GAH!" he exclaimed as his arm was hit, and reflexively dropped his sword before scooping up Dr. Lie, turning the opposite direction, and making a mad dash for the lake. The sword would have to be recovered later, unless one of his fellow Heroes were to pick it up in the meantime. His mind raced, trying to think about his next move. If his suspicions were true, the doctor had little reason to help Traferous, and that could be used to Hero Factory's advantage. "Play dead," he growled at the doctor, "I'll try to get you out of this mess, but it's going to be a bumpy ride..."

IC Wolfe - Tower Ruins:

The older Hero was starting to feel quite worn out, but like many of his fellow veterans, he was going to be stubborn and stay in the fight until he dropped from exhaustion. This time, however, he would be rejoining the battle from a distance, and took up position atop a large piece of debris with what few arrows he had left.

IC NPC Bulk - Astral:

Bulk made his way inside and looked for the Med Bay.

OOC: Relinquishing control of Bulk, unless someone needs me to do anything further with him.

Edited by FallenCor

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

IC: Jason Ferro- Ruins

Jason exited the Astral, running towards the fight. The second he got within range, he began firing at Traferous.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Epix - The Astral (Medical Bay)

"Isn't it a little hasty to be jumping to conclusions, Doctor, especially since you have yet to hear all sides of the event in question?" The Recall injerjected. "Last time I checked, scientists were supposed to keep much more of an open mind."

This is what happens when you bypass proper procedure. The SIA should be handling this investigation.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

She nodded to Epix. "Ah, slip of the vocal unit. Apologies. You would think, with how many times I've given that quote in my time, I'd be able to rehearse it properly in my sleep by now. Of course, everyone is innocent until proven guilty. I do truly believe that, of course. I suppose today just took more out of me than expected."

She sighed. "Hopefully, when those villains are captured outside, we'll have time to hunt through the ruins. I had a terrarium full of Derumic Killer Spiders and it would be nice to recover at least a few of them."

OOC: What exactly does the SIA do? I'm confused as to why Epix is so grouchy about the forensics department doing what they are meant to do. Or is it just that the SIA wasn't informed?

~

IC: Eloise Thumper - Walking On Sunshine

She didn't even stop as she reached the battlefield, near Traferous. "Time for round two, cambiaformas."

She ran for Traferous, looking to full-body tackle him.

OOC: I think, according to the diagram, she'd be coming from behind him?

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Upvote 1

GM IC 78 (IMPROVISED ROBOTIC ZAMBONI)

78 was tackled, seeing as there was no way around it. The tackling force slid 78's upper body back across the ice again, allowing her to put her still-operational left arm on solid ground and try to pull herself off the rink.

GM IC TRAFEROUS (EVERYONE ATTACK TRAFEROUS, ROUND TOO MANY)

Traferous took the laser shot and the electric sparks. The former tore a clean hole in his side and the latter burned, but he ignored that, his attention focused on the situation in front of him.

As soon as Flint picked up Lie and started running, Traferous moved, smashing into Flint with his arms and jets, shoving them backward into the hallway at speed, crashing through the back of the hallway and into the engine room before he managed to stop, Flint first, the group sprawling on the floor. This left Ferro and Thumper behind, but not very long.

Traferous blacked out from the pain.

GM IC DR. LIE (PLAYING DEAD, BUT ACTUALLY VERY VERY UNCONCIOUS NO MATTER WHAT, AND POSSIBLY ON THE BRINK OF ACTUAL REAL DEATH ANYWAY)

OOC: I'm going to let Flint decide whether he drops Lie or not upon being hit.

Also, Traferous is going to pay for this move big time no matter what.

IC: Evangeline Weaver - An Ice Idea. 

This villain was persistent, Eva had to give her that. She brought her arm around, trying to elbow East in the face. 

IC: Jason Ferro- Ruins

Ferro ran to where the group had fallen. Upon seeing Traferous incapacitated, Ferro holstered his pistols before using all six magnetic fields he was allowed to create to pin different parts of the Titan to the ground. He would let his power run out before letting this guy get away.