Jump to content

Recommended Posts

GM IC ??? (BRAIN MASTER)

 

The brain master looked abashed. "He's obviously a puppet for the citzenry's security. Where have you been? I don't know who's pulling his strings, but whoever he is, he's obviously enjoying himself at my expense. I intend to kill him."

 

"I would almost say that Traferous is, except he's too new on the scene to be him, and way too showy. Whoever it is, they haven't shown their face in quite some time."

 

GM IC DR. LIE

 

The Doctor breathed a noticable sigh of relief. "Alright, that just leaves the problem of finding the right planet and convincing Traferous to take us there." He scrolled through the star map, occasionally zooming in and out.

 

GM IC TRAFEROUS & 78 EAST (SHIP)

 

Traferous walked down the stairs after 78. "I need you to..." He then saw Kavok Quake standing on the deck next to 78. "What are you doing?" He addressed the question to 78, not Kavok, although if the latter answered it, no harm done. 

 

"Uh, I was talking with this guy. He says he knows how to make bombs, and he wants radioactive stuff." She then turned back to Kavok. "Traferous here does have an explosives experimentation room, but it's not on board ship. Way too dangerous."

 

GM NPC ZIB

 

"I don't know what it is." Zib said to Vex. 

 

He then grabbed the comms "Bulletin to all heroes in the Antropolis area. About a third of the Antropolis power supply just went dark. There's an investigation going on down at the main dam, so if anyone has a spare minute, I think we could lend a hand."

 

He then turned to Flint and Titanos. "I don't understand what you two are doing here. Either go take a dropship to investigate that power outage or get down to Jet's level to investigate that murder. We have crises all over the place. Just go do something!"

 

GM NPC TUNNELER BEAST (W/VEX)

 

The beast shone its light closer into the mechanism. It appeared to be mechanical in nature, and as it swam toward the wall, it was a turbine, jammed into the exit. Vex would be able to see as much if he followed the beast down. 

 

OOC: I don't think Zib knows about the turbine that Team Will destroyed. This could be interesting. 

 

GM IC MR. MAKURO

 

"Yes. That was quite a racket going on. Thank you for the help, Heroes."

 

GM NPC FURNO

 

Furno drove the dropship back to the shore and began unloading the rocks..when he got the dispatch from Zib. "You sure that wasn't a power turbine for the city?" Furno said.

 

GM IC SHADE

 

It appeared that whoever it was using a spiked metal club - there were dents and scrape marks all over the door. 

 

GM NPC FLYER BEAST & BREEZ (NEAR FERRO)

 

The Flyer Beast tried to throw Ferro off. Meanwhile, Breez used her rocket boots to fly overhead and blast down at the brains below. 

 

OOC: I'm using Breez in Breakout form, here, with IFB rocket boots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Markus Vex - Underground Lake.

 

"Hey Zib, is there supposed to be a turbine here?" he asked, moving cautiously towards it. It clearly wasn't active, otherwise the water would be churning all around him, but he didn't want to get too close to it yet, on the off chance it came back on...

______________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Crowley - Control Room.

 

"Somewhere with a rainforest would be nice," he suggested, "tranquil, with lots of food and water." 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Mr Vyle - Hospital Room.

 

"Well, if Hero Factory were to be removed from the equation, this person working behind the scenes would be forced into the open," he offered, "and then you'd be free to kill them." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jason Ferro- riding a flyer beast

 

Using a harpoon, Ferro anchored himself to the airborne creature, preventing it from hurling him off. With his other hand, he attempted to grab the brain's tail.


 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wilbur Flood - Uh Oh

 

Flood had climbed on board the ship by this point, gloves removed and put away, and was wringing his hands, nervously glancing from Furno to the open door and back again. "It... It can't have been. I don't understand. If it were, it would be in a facility, with other turbines. It was out in the open, by itself. No environmental board worth their Galactic Wildlife Society approval certification would allow such a death machine to be made where it can kill so much wildlife like that. Not only that, but it would have worn down and stopped completely in a matter of years- months, even- with all that detritus attached to the blades. It can't have been us. Could it?"

 

~

 

IC: ??? - In Water

 

He kept a safe distance from that turbine. The longer he stayed with these Heroes, the more he questioned the wisdom of travelling with them. He'd take his chances outside if that Hero wasn't waiting at the water's edge. And, he supposed, if there were no brained beasts around. Still, he didn't like the look of those blades. He stayed far behind the Hero and his beastly friend.


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

 

"Uh....sir, I wasn't in on that call, where am I going?"


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Spiked metal club?! No climbing claws or boomerangs?  :confused:

 

IC: Alex Drift - Tait's Hotel

He breathed a sigh of relief. "Hey, it's the least I can do to repay for.. well... making me, boss." He grinned at the inventor and then turned back to Nex. "Now that that's over with, I'm going to head down to the hospital to see if my hunch is correct. You going to come along or stick around in case that nut-job rock star comes back?"


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Shade - Outside Makruro's Room After Discovering Pohatu's Mace Markings:

 

The markings of a spiked mace were unmistakable. Shade slowly stood up, made sure everything was clear, uncloaked, and headed off towards the recharge station. He was at 86.38% total power, but then again, it never hurt to be full on energy.

 

OOC: I'm keeping track of the energy drain in every situation. If anyone ever wants evidence of how I come to my conclusions for Shade's energy consumption and remaining power, just let me know.

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Titanos

Location: Hero Factory - Mission Control > Hallways

kpTtT.gif

Titanos didn't have the heart to correct Zib on the whole dropship thing, even though it was pretty common knowledge that he could in no way fit in one. So instead, he simply stammered "I- Uh, o-okay." before leaving mission control and heading in the general direction of Jade's level and the murder.

 

OOC: Titanos OFI

  • Upvote 1

UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 
GM IC TRAFEROUS & 78 EAST (SHIP)
 
Traferous walked down the stairs after 78. "I need you to..." He then saw Kavok Quake standing on the deck next to 78. "What are you doing?" He addressed the question to 78, not Kavok, although if the latter answered it, no harm done. 
 
"Uh, I was talking with this guy. He says he knows how to make bombs, and he wants radioactive stuff." She then turned back to Kavok. "Traferous here does have an explosives experimentation room, but it's not on board ship. Way too dangerous."
 
 

IC: Kavok Quake

 

"So you're the leader of this operation are you?"


It's time to move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Oh where, oh where, has my RPing time gone...

 

IC--Simon Trigger--Hotel Hallways/Mr. Makuro's Room

Simon froze for perhaps half a second. What the slag is a boulder doing rolling down the hallway of posh hotel?

AND WHY AM I STANDING HERE LIKE A CHUMP INSTEAD OF BLASTING IT?!?

Even as he made a mental note to start spending more time training, hew as bringing up both cannons and firing. A few blasts later, the huge, lethal rock was shattered into a collection of nasty-but-considerably-less-lethal shards. Simon ran down to where he thought Shade had gone, but whatever had happened outside Makuro's room had happened fast. The door and whoever had wrecked it were both gone, and Mr. Makuro, Julius Nex, and another Hero Simon didn't recognize offhand were standing around the wreckage, visibly relieved. He paused a moment to glance around, then..."Seriously, how does a runaway boulder end up in a hotel?"

 

IC--Artemus Schadenfreude--Hero Factory

His checkup over, Artemus was wondering how many Heroes would be free to hang out in the near future, when he saw an unmistakably massive figure striding down the hall toward him with a level of grace made incongruous by his gigantic size. "Titanos! I haven't seen you in forever! How ya doin'?"

 

OOC:  As Artemus is very much the outgoing, social type, I'm assuming he knows Titanos, but I can edit this bit if need be. 

 

  • Upvote 1

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Hey people, I made a profile here a while back, but then I was unable to get on frequently enough to actually take part in it. I have recently returned and would like to know what has happened so far in the current mission so I can better join in this RPG. fishers64, you approved my profile, but if you want to see it again I have re-posted it here.


Name: Night Stalker

Affiliation: Villain

Appearance: Black armor with hints of red, 1.5 times the height of a hero. His helmet resembles the Fire Lord's, but without the flames.

 

Weapons: Force Hammer - A large war hammer that doubles the force of its impact.
Tri-Blaster - This blaster is built around Night Stalker's left arm, yet he still has a left hand. The Tri-Blaster can fire standard forms of ammunition, but Night Stalker most often loads it with capsules filled with a mildly corrosive gas. His armor has been modified to be almost completely resistant to the gas, but long enough exposure will damage even him.

Abilities: Night Stalker has radar built into his helmet. As well as functioning as normal radar, allowing him to see in all directions and in the dark, it warns him of approaching objects.
His armor also has a chameleon function. He can change color at will, or set it to automatic, although auto is considerably less effective.
He is very strong, which makes his hammer even more dangerous. However, he has very bad reflexes, instead counting on his armor and strength to get him out of most situations.

Personality: Night Stalker is ambitious and intelligent. He will do whatever he can to get to the top, but will not directly attack anyone in his way unless he knows he can get away with it completely, without even the slightest trace that he was involved.

 

Here is a link to the Lego Digital Designer model of Night Stalker:  http://ldd.us.lego.com/en-us/gallery/eae56555-d0ae-41f3-9461-a612b69f5daa?index=2&loadprivate=true&memberid=50a2434d-c78f-43a5-b14a-8a4c9a0849df

Edited by Vestak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Hey people, I made a profile here a while back, but then I was unable to get on frequently enough to actually take part in it. I have recently returned and would like to know what has happened so far in the current mission so I can better join in this RPG. 

OOC: Mr. Makuro is in Antropolis for a business conference and just nearly got assassinated, someone got murdered at Hero Factory, and one third of Antropolis' power just went out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Hey people, I made a profile here a while back, but then I was unable to get on frequently enough to actually take part in it. I have recently returned and would like to know what has happened so far in the current mission so I can better join in this RPG. fishers64, you approved my profile, but if you want to see it again I have re-posted it here.

 

 

Name: Night Stalker

 

Affiliation: Villain

 

Appearance: Black armor with hints of red, 1.5 times the height of a hero. His helmet resembles the Fire Lord's, but without the flames.

 

Weapons: Force Hammer - A large war hammer that amplifies the force of its impact.

Tri-Blaster - This blaster is built around Night Stalker's left arm, yet he still has a left hand. The Tri-Blaster can fire standard forms of ammunition, but Night Stalker most often loads it with capsules filled with a mildly corrosive gas. His armor has been modified to be almost completely resistant to the gas, but long enough exposure will damage even him.

 

Abilities: Night Stalker has radar built into his helmet, and it wars him of approaching objects.

His armor also has a chameleon function. He can change color at will, or set it to automatic, although auto is considerably less effective.

He is very strong, which makes his hammer even more dangerous. However, he has very bad reflexes, instead counting on his armor and strength to get him out of most situations.

 

Personality: Night Stalker is ambitious and intelligent. He will do whatever he can to get to the top, but will not directly attack anyone in his way unless he knows he can get away with it completely, without even the slightest trace that he was involved.

 

OOC: Yes! Night Stalker! I've actually wanted to see this guy in action since he was initially posted.  :D


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nimius Ardor

Location: Stranded on Tranquis VII

It had been some time, but after roughly patching up his shoulder and extracting any useful components from the wreckage of the dropship, Nimius had headed into the desert. The sun's light was burning, and the sands were scorching hot, but it was nothing Nimius couldn't tolerate with ease. Unfortunately, his communicator had been damaged in the crash landing, which meant he had no way of contacting HQ. "Wonderful." He muttered to himself.

 

And not a landmark in sight. It was just a continuous desert landscape. He knew there was a city somewhere on this planet, but he could potentially circle the entire thing hundreds of times before eventually stumbling upon it. He had to be smarter than this. He had to use something, the sun, the stars... he'd have to wait for night time before the stars came around. And by that time, the desert would become cold. Heat Nimius could withstand. Cold... not so much.

 

And so, Nimius kept on walking, with the hope that he would with luck come across the city driving him on.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

OOC: Hey people, I made a profile here a while back, but then I was unable to get on frequently enough to actually take part in it. I have recently returned and would like to know what has happened so far in the current mission so I can better join in this RPG. fishers64, you approved my profile, but if you want to see it again I have re-posted it here.

 

 

Name: Night Stalker

 

Affiliation: Villain

 

Appearance: Black armor with hints of red, 1.5 times the height of a hero. His helmet resembles the Fire Lord's, but without the flames.

 

Weapons: Force Hammer - A large war hammer that amplifies the force of its impact.

Tri-Blaster - This blaster is built around Night Stalker's left arm, yet he still has a left hand. The Tri-Blaster can fire standard forms of ammunition, but Night Stalker most often loads it with capsules filled with a mildly corrosive gas. His armor has been modified to be almost completely resistant to the gas, but long enough exposure will damage even him.

 

Abilities: Night Stalker has radar built into his helmet, and it wars him of approaching objects.

His armor also has a chameleon function. He can change color at will, or set it to automatic, although auto is considerably less effective.

He is very strong, which makes his hammer even more dangerous. However, he has very bad reflexes, instead counting on his armor and strength to get him out of most situations.

 

Personality: Night Stalker is ambitious and intelligent. He will do whatever he can to get to the top, but will not directly attack anyone in his way unless he knows he can get away with it completely, without even the slightest trace that he was involved.

 

OOC: Yes! Night Stalker! I've actually wanted to see this guy in action since he was initially posted.  :D

 

 

OOC: I feel the same way. :P  I've had a lot of experience with him already as I used him in the RPG on Lego.com.  He was significantly more powerful though, and head of the biggest crime organization in the entire galaxy, so I'll need to adjust a bit. :P

 

OOC: Hey people, I made a profile here a while back, but then I was unable to get on frequently enough to actually take part in it. I have recently returned and would like to know what has happened so far in the current mission so I can better join in this RPG. 

OOC: Mr. Makuro is in Antropolis for a business conference and just nearly got assassinated, someone got murdered at Hero Factory, and one third of Antropolis' power just went out. 

 

 

OOC: Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Flint & Jet [Hero Factory]:

Flint did a double take at the mention of murder. "How the h-- forget it," he said before vaulting over the guardrail of the catwalk down to the main floor. "See about locking the place down or whatever -- anything to keep this guy in the building until we catch 'im."

There was no way in heck that Flint was going to let something like this slide. What good were Heroes if they couldn't even protect their own? The media would have a field day with this, undoubtedly. "Where's the guy who found the corpse?" he demanded though his comm, quickening his pace a tad to keep up with Titanos.

"Jet here," the rookie answered, having finally composed himself enough to get a closer look at the body.

"Any sign of the murderer?"

"Long gone."

Flint sighed. "Alright, stay put. We'll check the hangar for anyone trying to make a run for it."


Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Titanos

Location: Enroute to murderscene

Titanos kept walking toward where he'd been told the murder had taken place, looking behind him to see Flint running to catch up to him. "Kind of concerning that this could happen, don't you think?" The massive hero asked the comparatively smaller hero.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Flint & Jet [Hero Factory - Lower Levels]:

"Aye," he snorted, and said nothing further until they reached Jet's location.

The sight of the charred body didn't phase him, but it still angered him that anyone could do something so horrid to another living being. There was almost nothing left of the man that lay before him. "And you just found him like this?" he asked Jet, to which the rookie simply nodded. "Call the medics and have them take him to an M.E." He waved for Titanos to follow him as he headed for the hangar bay. Jet, meanwhile, did as he was told and called for the medics to come fetch Vale's body.

IC Helen [Hero Factory - Mission Control]:

Just then Helen strode into Mission Control like a chill morning breeze, stone-faced as always, sparing no more than a curt nod to those who wished her a good afternoon. She had work to do, which meant that all socializing was to be left outside HF. Such was her nature.

She stopped by her station long enough to exchange her bag with a datapad and headset, then quietly made her way to the main area to see what the morning's damage was. "Anything in particular you'd like me to monitor today, Zib?" she asked as she scanned the intel on her datapad.


Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kathrine:

 

"......sir?" she asked again.


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Night Stalker [Nearing Traferous's Ship]

 

The large robot walks towards the coordinates he had been given.  On second thought, perhaps given wasn't the best word.  Forcibly extracted fit the bill much better.  After all the trouble he had gone through to try and find this place, he hadn't been about to let some sniveling, weak, pathetic waste of metal keep him from his goal.  It had been a simple matter to get the information out of him, and even simpler and easier to cover his tracks.  A chilling grin crosses his face.  The robot hadn't been able to withstand more than a few blows from his hammer, and the shattered remains had been dissolved very rapidly in the cloud of acid.

     He reached the spot and looked around, and to his satisfaction saw the ship.  Good, that robot hadn't been lying, he had known where Traferous's ship was.  He really shouldn't have blabbed about that.  He walked over to the ship and rapped loudly on the nearest hatch, then crossed his arms and waited for someone inside to let him in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GM NPC ZIB
 
"Not according to my records, no." Zib said. "What I'm wondering is how it got down there, and how we can get it out of there. It appears to be blocking the way down."
 
Zib growled. "I'm locking things down from here." He erected the failsafe shield. "Stormer, let me know when you're going to leave in the morning, so I can clear you to go."
 
He then turned to address Helen. "I've got a murder downstairs, a power outage in a city where Mr. Makuro himself is going to make a speech, and a rogue turbine at the bottom of a well. Take your pick. I'm really busy."
 
GM IC DR. LIE
 
Dr. Lie nodded and refined his search. 
 
GM IC ??? (BRAIN MASTER)
 
"What do you think I've been trying to do this whole time?" the brain master said. "It's not like I've been sitting around not trying to remove them from the equation."
 
He smirked. "Now if you're trying to remove them too, that's nice. But there's only room for one true ruler of the galaxy, and that's me. Not Traferous. Not whatever that stupid conspiracy calls a leader. Me. And definately not you."
 
The beast next to the brain master pounded his fist into his hand at that last statement. 
 
GM NPC FLYER BEAST (W/FERRO)
 
The beast bent away from Ferro, dodging his grab and trying to throw him off. 
 
GM NPC FURNO
 
"I honestly have no idea. I don't see how it was generating any electricity other than the field." He went to go unload the remaining rocks onto the shore. "Or how it was sending it anywhere without thick electric cables."
 
GM NPC NEX
 
Nex thought about it. "I'll go," he decided. "Shade and Epix have got this one, and it would make a real splash if we got him. And if you're wrong, I'll keep my mouth shut."
 
GM IC MR. MAKURO
 
Mr. Makuro sighed. "Please make sure you get back by morning."
 
GM IC TRAFEROUS
 
"The one and only. You ready to make some bombs?"
 
GM IC STORMER
 
"Never mind. A bunch of other Heroes already jumped on that. But I think we're going to Antropolis tommorrow. It seems that a bunch of villains want their hands on this weapon, and I could use some backup. What do you say?"

IC: Night Stalker [Nearing Traferous's Ship]

 

The large robot walks towards the coordinates he had been given.  On second thought, perhaps given wasn't the best word.  Forcibly extracted fit the bill much better.  After all the trouble he had gone through to try and find this place, he hadn't been about to let some sniveling, weak, pathetic waste of metal keep him from his goal.  It had been a simple matter to get the information out of him, and even simpler and easier to cover his tracks.  A chilling grin crosses his face.  The robot hadn't been able to withstand more than a few blows from his hammer, and the shattered remains had been dissolved very rapidly in the cloud of acid.

     He reached the spot and looked around, and to his satisfaction saw the ship.  Good, that robot hadn't been lying, he had known where Traferous's ship was.  He really shouldn't have blabbed about that.  He walked over to the ship and rapped loudly on the nearest hatch, then crossed his arms and waited for someone inside to let him in.

OOC: I'm going with the idea that Traferous turned off the cloak off his ship to refuel/dock at his home base, and Night Stalker somehow got into the base...is that what you had in mind? If that, I'll allow this post and proceed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kathrine:

 

I blinked. Blinked again. I had to make sure I'd heard that correctly.

 

Preston slagging Stormer wants me to come with him on a mission?!

 

"Y-you want me to come with you?" I said breathlessly.


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM NPC STORMER

 

"You're available. Now if you're not going to go, I could probably call up Stringer and Bulk, but last I heard they were in medical undergoing diagnostics for quaza poisoning. You're up."

 

OOC: I really need to stop flattering these PCs by using canon characters with mega-prestige as ways to move characters around. Although it does make sense that Makuro would call Stormer in to guard the weapon, as it's practically a freaking target for villains. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM NPC ZIB

He erected the failsafe shield. 

 

IC: Saracen Rune - Hero Factory. 

 

"What the...?" he broke off his flight, pushing his capacitors to their limits to decelerate. He slowed down, but not quite enough, rebounding off the inside of the shield and spiraling down towards the landing pad to land in a painful heap at the feet of the startled technician.

 

He sat up with a groan, feeling a few new dents in his freshly-repaired armour, "Zib, what's going on?" he tapped his comms, trying to figure out if they were still working, "Why's the shield up?"

 

GM NPC ZIB

"Not according to my records, no." Zib said. "What I'm wondering is how it got down there, and how we can get it out of there. It appears to be blocking the way down."

 

IC: Markus Vex - Underground Lake.

 

"Oh, I can get rid of it," he assured Zib, pulling out his launcher. He began swimming around the edge of the turbine, looking for existing weaknesses in the metal or the rock it was embedded in, and attaching charges to those spots, ready to be detonated remotely, "Charges set!"

 

He began swimming back up towards the surface, "Striker, Mr Mak, I suggest you both get out of the water..." 

 

GM IC DR. LIE

Dr. Lie nodded and refined his search. 

 

IC: Crowley - Control Room.

 

He remained silent, emotions swirling inside of him. Was it really going to be this easy? A quick computer search, and it would all be over? It was too good to be true...

 

GM IC ??? (BRAIN MASTER)

He smirked. "Now if you're trying to remove them too, that's nice. But there's only room for one true ruler of the galaxy, and that's me. Not Traferous. Not whatever that stupid conspiracy calls a leader. Me. And definately not you."

 

IC: Mr Vyle - Hospital Room.

 

"I have no dreams of kingship or conquest," he assured the other being, "My only dream is to see Hero Factory destroyed. But I can't do it alone, and neither can any of you. You need to join forces against the heroes, and once you succeed, then you can get back to squabbling among yourselves over who gets to rule the galaxy."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kathrine:

 

I snapped off a salute, crisp, if a bit overexcited.

 

"You can count me in, sir!"

 

I couldn't help but to let a grin split my face.

 

IC Striker:

 

"Never got in, buddy." The older Hero said from the shore.


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

IC: Night Stalker [Nearing Traferous's Ship]

 

The large robot walks towards the coordinates he had been given.  On second thought, perhaps given wasn't the best word.  Forcibly extracted fit the bill much better.  After all the trouble he had gone through to try and find this place, he hadn't been about to let some sniveling, weak, pathetic waste of metal keep him from his goal.  It had been a simple matter to get the information out of him, and even simpler and easier to cover his tracks.  A chilling grin crosses his face.  The robot hadn't been able to withstand more than a few blows from his hammer, and the shattered remains had been dissolved very rapidly in the cloud of acid.

     He reached the spot and looked around, and to his satisfaction saw the ship.  Good, that robot hadn't been lying, he had known where Traferous's ship was.  He really shouldn't have blabbed about that.  He walked over to the ship and rapped loudly on the nearest hatch, then crossed his arms and waited for someone inside to let him in.

OOC: I'm going with the idea that Traferous turned off the cloak off his ship to refuel/dock at his home base, and Night Stalker somehow got into the base...is that what you had in mind? If that, I'll allow this post and proceed. 

 

 

OOC: That works.

Edited by Vestak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Markus Vex - Underground Lake.

 

"Lazy," he scoffed, hauling himself up out of the water, "As usual, I've gotta do everything myself." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jason Ferro- failing at riding a flyer beast

 

Jason wasn't as lucky this time around. With one last jerk, the beast shook him off of it's back, sending him falling to the ground. The harpoon, however, was stuck fast, tethering him to the infuriated creature. Quickly taking aim, Jason fired his remaining harpoon at the evil brain.

 

OOC: Is the flyer beast in the air, or on the ground?


 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Striker:

 

"Someone had to cover you, and I'm sure Mr. Makuro here couldn't do it."

 

He cracked a smile.

 

"Plus, I like making you run around."


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alex Drift - Tait's Hotel 

He nodded. "Yeah, well let's hope I'm not." Drift headed back to the ground floor and stepped into the sunlight. He'd passed the hospital on his way here, so he knew the way. With a last glance back at Nex, he headed off down the street.

 

IC: Evil Cobra Shard - Antropolis hospital

What was this?! Talk of someone other than the master ruling the universe?! Never!


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Shade - Makuro's Room:

 

Fully charged, Shade entered the room only to find Drift and Nex leaving. "What're they up to?" Shade asked Epix in an attempt to learn why Mr. Makuro's guard had been cut in half for the time being.


"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GM NPC ZIB
 
"It's up because we have a murderer on the loose within Hero Factory." Zib said. "I don't want them to have a chance to escape."
 
GM IC ??? (BRAIN MASTER)
 
"I haven't seen anyone this insane since that crazy planet northeast of Mechna. Traferous is already allied with that wretched conspiracy. They could probably take down Hero Factory themselves, but they won't do it. They prefer to use Hero Factory as a cover for their own plans. You should be taking to them, not me."
 
"Right now, I'm in a hospital bed, and my legions are about to be crippled, and someone comes to tell me a bunch of nonsense. If you really want an allaince with me, go steal or destroy that blasted weapon. If I'm going to have to fight Traferous and the conspiracy, I don't want to have to deal with Hero Factory and everyone else too. Get out."
 
GM NPC FLYER BEAST (W/FERRO) & BREEZE
 
The flyer beast flew down, letting the harpoon go over its head. 
 
This, however, gave Breez an opening to blast the brain to a charred and bloody mess. The beast fell out of the sky.
 
OOC: It's flying. 

GM NPC NEX

 

Nex hurried after Alex Drift, hoping this diversion wouldn't take too long. 

Edited by fishers64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Splint [Hero Factory]

 

Splint was feeling fantastic. He had just gotten a full repair and charge, but even better was the fact that he had persuaded his superiors to give him sidearms. They weren't fans of the idea - medics openly carrying weapons made for bad PR. Splint had reasoned that it was better than having to report that a medic died because he was sent out with improper equipment. That, combined with the massive dent in his back, had been enough for them to begrudgingly issue him a pistol and some flashbangs.

 

He was in the simulation chamber, practicing with his new toys, when a Code 53 alert came in. Non-accidental death of a civilian within the Factory.

 

His good mood faded instantly.

 

 

~Unit#phntk#1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jason Ferro- Other Cargo ship

 

Jason created some magnetic fields to slow his fall, allowing him to strike the ship's deck without doing so much as denting his boot. Hastily retracting his harpoons, he decided to follow Breez's example and draw his pistols. Taking aim, he fired at a nearby brain, controlling a landbound flyer beast.

 

OOC: Is the splitter beast mentioned a few posts back still here?


 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Striker:

"Plus, I like making you run around."

 

IC: Markus Vex - Underground Lake.

 

"And the jerks back at the factory call me the immature one," he grumbled, flicking water off his faceplate. 

 

GM NPC ZIB

"It's up because we have a murderer on the loose within Hero Factory." Zib said. "I don't want them to have a chance to escape."

 

IC: Saracen Rune - Landing Pad.

 

"What?" he exchanged a concerned glance with the technician, "Jeez..." 

 

GM IC ??? (BRAIN MASTER)

"Right now, I'm in a hospital bed, and my legions are about to be crippled, and someone comes to tell me a bunch of nonsense. If you really want an allaince with me, go steal or destroy that blasted weapon. If I'm going to have to fight Traferous and the conspiracy, I don't want to have to deal with Hero Factory and everyone else too. Get out."

 

IC: Mr Vyle - Hospital Room.

 

"Well, if you have no interest in being part of my proposed alliance, I guess we have nothing more to discuss," he concluded, "It's been an honour finally meeting you, and I thank your brains for their assistance." With that, he started towards the room's exit. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC ??? (BRAIN MASTER)

 

The brain master sighed, looking at his beast friend. Get me out of here. But wait until that fool is out of here first. He's playing the oldest trick in the book, and I'm not going for it. 

 

GM NPC FLYER BEASTS (2/20 - W/FERRO) & BREEZE

 

Jason's blasts struck home, destroying the other brain completely. It flew off, free. Breeze followed the other beast down, slowing its fall and pulling off the beast's brain. 

 

Still, the beast landed hard, attracting attention of 5 other Beasts. Meanwhile, the ship's motor started up, and another beast cast off the lines. It appeared that the beasts were going to steal the entire ship for themselves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alex Drift - Antropolis Hospital entrance

Drift entered the hospital lobby and looked around. Nothing suspicious here. He walked up to the reception counter and asked for the room number of the sniper victim from earlier. "I was at the scene," he explained. "Just want to check on the poor guy."


"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mr Vyle - Hospital.

 

He left the room, letting the door swing shut behind him. If the brain master truly didn't want to join the alliance, then that made him a threat - a threat that needed to be eliminated. 

 

He powered up his communicator as he walked, and placed a call once he was out of earshot of the master's room. Putting on his best scared civilian voice, he quickly spoke to the operator on the other end. "I'm at a hospital in Antropolis, and there was a guy lying on a bed surrounded by those brain things. There was a hero in there, but he had a brain on his head too! Send help, please." 

 

He allowed a small smile to flit across his twisted features. Perhaps seeing the great and mighty brain master captured by Hero Factory would motivate the rest of the factions to be more cooperative... 

  • Upvote 2

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jason Ferro- Other Cargo ship

 

As the beasts began to close in, Jason noticed a large metal storage crate resting behind the creatures, near the other side of the ship. Keeping his pistols trained on the monsters, Jason created two strong magnetic fields in order to pull the crate towards him, intending it to strike the beasts from behind.


 

           

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

 

 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC FRAVI

 

"Traferous, we have another...guest?...banging on the door below."

 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

 

"If he managed to get through my base without getting killed, he certainly is. Send him up. He may be useful."

 

GM IC NIGHT STALKER

 

Night Stalker would find the door opening, and Fravi speaking: "Welcome to the Transportation Federation. My boss wants to see you on the first floor - take the hallway to the right, and you should get to him soon enough."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...