How You See The Person Above

Bonkle

A guy that would most likely be annoying if too much time was spent with ya. In small doses you'd be fine.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• 3 weeks later...

I see King Conan taken over by a krana.

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

The same as before:

I imagine some guy sitting on the head of a greek or roman statue, with a computer, on BZPower, with a Stormtrooper next to him.

Except now I see him with a sombrero.

I see a matoran with a Kaukari in his secret laboratory harvesting quotes from his test subjects while Vohon builds him a time machine.

Almost perfect but not quite.

Now I see you as someone sitting on top of a statue, with a Stormtrooper to the side, a sombrero, and hipster shades.

I suppose Petewa's was fairly accurate.

I see him as a very confused little boy.

Well, that's sort of accurate, I'm small in the sense that I am in no way girthy, I'm more tall and lean than I am wide.

But confusion scare's me, so I try not to let myself get too confused.

• Upvote 1

I see a humanoid mantis, from what you've described yourself as.

I myself am both really tall and kinda wide. When a couple of people broke into my house last summer the cops said I should have stepped out of the bathroom while they were kicking the bathroom door down and confront them, my sheer giant stature would scare them away. :lol:

(hopetheywerejokingIwouldneverdothatthatisstupidasheck)

...What are hipster shades?

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

This guy: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj82f8iN_VE7eGnYdEnJAxytHmGcMcSIbyK0_T4lhQxYzbxf78

Short skinny white guy with brown hair and a yellow T-shirt.

Close, I'm sorta tall, my hair's actually gotten lighter since I joined the cross country team, and I've gotten a tan, so where I'm normally white as snow, I'm not as pale as normal these days.

This guy: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj82f8iN_VE7eGnYdEnJAxytHmGcMcSIbyK0_T4lhQxYzbxf78

Close, I'm sorta tall, my hair's actually gotten lighter since I joined the cross country team, and I've gotten a tan, so where I'm normally white as snow, I'm not as pale as normal these days.

Wrong guy dude. Which Civ game is that from? Octavian looks ugly as crud! Dear Lord... :lol:

Don't take this the wrong way, but until someone is 6'3" I don't really consider them tall. (6'5' myself; enter 6 Foot you are entering a new domain...)

:superfunny:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Hipster shade-wearing Toadette saying things I actually find humourous.

Don't take this the wrong way, but until someone is 6'3" I don't really consider them tall. (6'5' myself; enter 6 Foot you are entering a new domain...)

I need a measuring tape.

Edited by Kyle Whyte: Speed Itself