Bionicle Mafia: A Simple Vacation

ToaTImeLord

Question:

In the topic starting post, Pahrak's name and my name are crossed out. But in the Episode One post, it says Pahrak and Hidron Nuva were killed by the Mafia.

So am I still alive, or did I get killed? 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Question:

In the topic starting post, Pahrak's name and my name are crossed out. But in the Episode One post, it says Pahrak and Hidron Nuva were killed by the Mafia.

So am I still alive, or did I get killed?

I accidentally copied Hidron's name by mistake.

Smoke you are dead.

I have no idea how I even goofed up that bad.

I have just fixed the episode 1.

Current vote count for Smoke Monster and Pahrak's murder.

Voltex=2

Pulse=2

TimeLord=1

Toru=2

ShadowVezon=1

Terrorsaur=1

RG=1

It looks like that one guy is not going to get there bandwagon after all.

Edited by Rassilon (TTL)

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Current vote count for Smoke Monster and Pahrak's murder.

Pulse=3

Voltex=2

Toru=2

TimeLord=1

ShadowVezon=1

Terrorsaur=1

RG=1

If on there was a 4 and a 5 it could have been a rocket launch.

Voting ends Sunday Morning

Edited by Rassilon (TTL)

Pulse=3

Voltex=2

Toru=2

RG=2

TimeLord=1

ShadowVezon=1

Terrorsaur=1

Episode 2

The group of vacationers had assembled around the hotels gallows and began arguing over who to hang and why the hotel had a gallows in the first place.

"What kind of hotel has a execution courty yard? I've heard of garden court yards but this is just strange," Lan said gazing at the nooses.

"That is true. Anyway I'm putting my vote on RG as the killer. The guy told me he would only vote with a 20 sided dice," JAG said in a whisper.

Suddenly Kuan got in the center of the whole group and began to speak.

"I think it was Voltex. Just look at him, that all white G2 mask. Who dose he think he is, a immortal mask maker of Okoto," Kuan said to the crowd.

"Yeah your probably right. I would vote for me as well, so I will," Voltex said with a shrug.

TimeLord watched it all unfold up on the gallows and nearly spat out his tea. "What? Your going to vote for yourself for Pahrak and Hidron's deaths?"

"Dude I'm still alive," Hidron shouted.

"Watch somebody vote TL just because he mixed up some names," xccj whispered over to FF.

"Knowing this crowd it would'nt shock me if we hung everyone right now," FF said.

Nato picked up a rock and tossed it at TimeLord's head and said, "I vote to hang TL for his constant stupidity."

"Told you," xccj whispered back to FF.

Terrorsaur carefully pick his vote.

"I vote Toru, because I don't trust fire extinguishers."

Lan chimed in and said "I vote for SV."

"I told you all I wasn't the only one to call ShadowVezon SV," Voltex shouted in joy.

"Wait dose that mean TL was the flame thrower guy in your unfinished game," Nato asked?

"Yeah."

"All the more reason to kill him."

RG took out a 20 sided dice and rolled it on the ground and it landed on Terrorsaur's room number.

"I vote Terrorsaur."

"Dude I'm innocent. What the Rahi?"

While Terrorsaur began to argue with RG. Toru and Pulse got into a heated argument as well.

"What weirdo brings a fire extinguisher on a vacation? Just for that I vote to hang you," Pulse spat at Toru.

"Its TimeLord. You be a fool to go to a jungle with him around but if you want do this well two can play at this game!

I vote you to hang with me!"

"Hey, I heard that," TimeLord said.

"Well he's right," Nato shouted.

Not wanting to get involved in any arguments ShadowVezon walked up the steps of the gallows and whispered his vote to TimeLord.

"Enough I've heared all your votes.

The guest have desided that Pulse is to be hanged. Come forward and except your death with honour."

As he approached the gallows TimeLord saw something in his hand. It was a crossbow.

As soon as he saw it Pulse shot a arrow at him. TimeLord quickly dodged it and the crowd quickly dogged piled on top of him and dragged him to the gallows.

As they put the noose around his neck he said, "you may have stopped me but my bro..." Pulse was cut short for he was hanged to death.

"What's that? Cound'nt hear you over The sound of the choking murderer," Toru snicker as The group went back to the hotel.

The guest felt at ease that the threat was dealt with but TimeLord gazed in fear knowing this was only the beginning.

Pulse: Mafia Member

Night roles give me your actions.

Edited by Rassilon (TTL)
  • Upvote 4

Curses!

I hereby curse you all with the inability to lynch any other Mafia members! The only way to break the curse is to get a quad hang.

I demand the right to lead this quad hang, and partake, and turn it into a quintuple hang.

But then you would invalidate the curse breaking, since only a quad hanging will do it. This seems suspicious!

:music:

• Upvote 1

5 does not equal 4, nor does 3 equal 2.

You fail math forever.

I second that.  Though 5 contains 4, and 3 contains 2, 5 is not 4, nor is 3 2.

Math bomb: dropped.

• Upvote 4

On a completely different note, hey Tex. Do you have to post an idea in the Mafia Discussion Topic if you want to host a Mafia game?

5 does not equal 4, nor does 3 equal 2.

You fail math forever.

5 is greater than 4. Take away 1 from 5 and you get 4. A hanging of five people is also a hanging of four people, which is also a hanging of three people. 

A quad hanging isn't a quint hanging, but a quint hanging contains a quad hanging. 

• Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

The way I read it, the curse was "If and only if you hang four people at once" and not "If you hang at least four people." That's what I get out of the "Only... a quad hanging" bit. Don't need you folks telling us how many squares there are on a chess board.

Shall we have a vote on interpretation and kill all those who vote for the wrong side? B-)

:music:

Edited by xccj

I did not say only a quad hang, I said the only way to break the curse is to get a quad hang. A quint hang has four people being hanged. It is quad hang as well as a quint hang. Four isn't more than five, and two isn't more than three, but five is more than all the numbers that come before it. 

Also it's not for the same reasons we don't call Great Britain England, since two Englands don't make a Great Britain. An England, Wales, and Scotland make a Great Britain. 

Edited by Nahaki
  • Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Episode 3

Night
TimeLord was in his suite when he heard the knock on door.
"Come in, it's open."

A jungle Okotoan stepped into the room.
"I'm glade you came on such short notice Chad. Your skills are needed more than ever. Just recently we hung a Mafia member and I need you to protect my guest. I fear there are others."

"There usually are they strike like a pack of wolves. I shall do my best Sir," Chad said as he left the room. When the door shut behind him TimeLord sighed and thought
I don't know if your best is good enough though.

In the Mafia suite the two desided who to strike at for revenge on there fallen comrade.
"Pulse has kicked the bucket! Boo! Boo I say! Those villager palookas are smarter than we thought! This simply won't do, see? Let's ring-a-ding-ding that Terrorsaur clown, see?"

"I'm surprised that they didn't bandwagon their votes like the other villages before then have done. Its almost as if they have common since. A scary thought since we're the only one that have a stragedy."

"What about the old water boy Terry. I like to see him strung up like the slimy fish he is, see."

"A bold move and one we could make. His roommate is the Detective after us. While he's off looking for us we will pay Terrorsaur a vist. The honors are all yours brother."

"I thank yea, see."

The two snuck out of their room at midnight and went to Terrorsaur's room. The door was unlocked, so they silently crept in.
Just as they guessed Terrorsaur was asleep in his bed the Detective out looking for clues.
One of them pulled out a knife and sliced Terrorsaur's throat. He died without a struggled dead before the blade left his throat, peacefully in his sleep.

"That will teach em, see."

"What are you doing here," the Detective said as he stormed into the room. Quickly he turned on all the lights.

"Oh no, the popo has found us RG, see."

"Dude did you really just say my name?"

"Uh...mister popo, see, don't mind me he be TimeLord, see."

"Just stop your making it worse," RG said while facepalming.

"5 equals 4 and 3 equals 2. Only a hanging of 4 shall bring us down so says Pulse's curse."

"Can you kill your own members," the Detective asked?

"Unfortunately no."

The two Mafia members left the room.

Leaving the Detective with a corpse and a confused expression.
"How in Mata Nui dose 5 equal 4?"

Else where Chad had found FF reading a magazine in the hotel lobby.
"Sir, I wish not to alarm you but I need to ask you some questions."

FF put down the magazine and said,
"If it's regarding the Mafia killings I had no part of it this time around. Smoke was a old friend of mine."

"If you don't mind I will need to stay with till morning to make sure."

"That's fine I have nothing to hide."

Elsewhere the medic thought it best to give themselves a bandaid and protect themselves.

Day
The detective went running down the hallways scream,
"TimeLord I found them! I found them!"

TimeLord stepped out of his room and put his hands on the detectives shoulders and shook him tell he stopped screaming.
"What in three virtues are you screaming about?"

"Its RG he's a Mafia member! I saw him over Terrorsaur's body!"

"What? Get everyone to the gallows we must vote on a killer."

RG is a confirmed mafia member.
FF is a confirmed guest.

The RNG landed on Chad last night.

Voting starts now.
Edited by Rassilon (TTL)
  • Upvote 2