Canama

I play that game OBSESSIVELY. Anyone else get the Mann-iversary update? It's pretty awesome. I mostly play Pyro, which isn't as noobish as everyone makes out. That, and im not really good a anything else, save for Engie. -Longcat is long

I USED TO BE LONGCAT IS LONG!

tumblr_m42b4aGmdZ1qkibivo1_500.jpg
My Blog. Read it. Nao.

My Steam name is [TDC] Blitzkitteh, feel free to add me.

This must be the biggest bloody topic on the forum. Anyway, Soldier is my best class, and Scout is second. Medic is fun to play. Oh, wait, the Pony thread is three times the size of this one.

Edited by Your Friend Doctor Robert
That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

CRY SOAM MOARRRRR. I love TF2! I mostly play with Demoman, Soldier or Pyro, but I'm really a master with Medic. I don't always play TF2, but when I do I play as a Medic. Stay Übercharged my friends. EDIT: Forgot, my Steam is creep.of.the.deep or Vinyl Scratch.

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

Do not trust corrupted memories.

Yeah, I'm afraid that not even the manly men of the RED and BLU teams combined can stand up to the might of ponies.Also, which do you all think is better to have as a secondary for Scout, a pistol or a drink? I personally use the Winger, butbwhat about you all?-Canama

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

Yeah, I'm afraid that not even the manly men of the RED and BLU teams combined can stand up to the might of ponies. Also, which do you all think is better to have as a secondary for Scout, a pistol or a drink? I personally use the Winger, butbwhat about you all? -Canama

Pistol, Scout spends too much time running around to take a break and toss a drink or use it. And I don't find the drinks too effective, and pistols can be deadly up close if you have no ammo in your scattergun.

Also, which do you all think is better to have as a secondary for Scout, a pistol or a drink? I personally use the Winger, butbwhat about you all?-Canama

That's actually a dilemma I'm having trying to set up my loadout. I know for certain I want to use the Soda Popper, but secondary weapon is bothering me. I think it really comes down to player preference. shrug
camryxleonia.png

I love TF2, but I wish my computer had a better graphics card so I could run it without lag (darn integrated card!). Lately, I've been borrowing my mom's computer for just TF2. :P Oh, and anyone want to trade hats? I have the copper's hardtop, or something like that, it's for the heavy. I play pyro/spy quite a bit so I might trade that hat for a pyro or spy hat.

I love TF2, but I wish my computer had a better graphics card so I could run it without lag (darn integrated card!). Lately, I've been borrowing my mom's computer for just TF2. :P Oh, and anyone want to trade hats? I have the copper's hardtop, or something like that, it's for the heavy. I play pyro/spy quite a bit so I might trade that hat for a pyro or spy hat.

I HAVE A PARTY HAT BUT NOT JUST ANY PARTY HAT IT IS PAINTED PURPLE WHICH MAKES IT DIFFERENT : D

So many new hats to trade for with the new update...so little time...

You should definitely drop out of college and play more TF2.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

So many new hats to trade for with the new update...so little time...

You should definitely drop out of college and play more TF2.
Well, there was that guy who sold an unusual for $4,000.
Why would anyone buy pixels for that much?
That is a very legitimate question, to which the only answer that makes sense is "Richard Branson" However I don't think he plays TF2, so that doesn't work.
baltimore_ravens.png

Since I play Warhammer 40k, spending 4,000 dollars on a hat is only objectionable to me because I could buy like three armies with that much.

-Rover

Blek, Pyro lovers. Hate that class with a burning passion. (Get it?) Mostly because I'm a spy, but they can be pretty annoying while playing other classes too. And, by the way, Backburner is the most overpowered gun in the game, just putting that out there.

This times over nine thousand. The only time pyros aren't annoying is when you fight fire with fire.
A damage boost and backstab supplement at the cost of making the Airblast(a cornerstone of Pyro combat) near to useless? Seems fair

-Rover

I love Team Fortress 2. Played it for years, and it might be my most played game (I have no way of measuring my gameplay time on older consoles such as N64 and Gamecube, but I know it was very high). I "main" Pyro, but I try to use every class when needed. If anyone wants to meet me on the field of battle, I'd be happy to oblige. :)

And Django, did you get Sandvich?

Nope. Honestly not sure how by random drop. I like the game, but I'm not willing to spend any money on it unless I saw something I really liked. Like those Deus Ex glasses. Mmmm. But yeah I realize the Sandvich is $0.49, but eh. It's not really my kind of thing to spend money on in-game material.
That's strange. My brother got it for free. I instead got a chocolate bar that pretty much does the same thing. Who else likes the new hats?

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

Gentlemen, Freebies, I would like to wave my Proof Of Purchase in all of your faces.

Bought it when I got my computer, angry that I missed the earbuds but not willing to trade Texas Ten Gallon and other hats. Medic is by far my favorite class, if my team is actually protecting me like they should as I heal them. I really only play Harvest because it's the one of the only maps where every class is useful.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Love TF2, haven't been able to play at all lately though because of my downed internet. Right now, I'm running internet through my phone. Horrid idea, seeing as they throttle me after five gigs of data (thank you T-Mobile, you insensitive derps.) Plan to jump back in once I move out, though. Sniping = love. Dunno if I'm allowed to post my Steam name, but if anyone wants to add me, feel free to; just shoot me a message.

:hau: :a: :k: :a: :m: :a: :i: :9: :2: :1: :infected:

Edited by Akamai921

IYAAYAS Coin 1

f2p here, lol. I really enjoy this game, even if I'm not all that great at it, especially when I can find a group that emphasizes on teamwork. My best class would probably be Medic.

I bought the game with the Orange Box, before all this F2P nonsense. Love the game, but my computer sucks so my FPS is kinda bad and it takes forever to load a map. My best class is Soldier, can usually get a good KDR each match. TF2's item server thingie is currently down, so we can't access or change our items/weapons and all the game servers lag. Steam name is same as here, Aedai Rivin. Username Xekjihn, Screen Name Aedai Rivin. Message me sometime!

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

heck yeah TF2. fantastic game. don't have any particular favorite class, I just play whatever I feel would be useful.. mostly been Soldier and Demoman lately, though. it's too bad the whole thing went downhill with that accursed "free to play" thing, now I can't find a decent server without all of those annoying little kids who have no idea how to play running around everywhere.

Edited by Laughin'Man

heck yeah TF2. fantastic game. don't have any particular favorite class, I just play whatever I feel would be useful.. mostly been Soldier and Demoman lately, though. it's too bad the whole thing went downhill with that accursed "free to play" thing, now I can't find a decent server without all of those annoying little kids who have no idea how to play running around everywhere.

Okay, wow, way to be elitist. Some of us who only got in due to F2P are now big fans of the game who are willing to support the developers (I.E. by buying things from the Mann Co. Store). EDIT: That was not intended to sound as rude as it sounds. My point stands, though: Don't generalize all of the F2Pers. -Canama Edited by Canama

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

Can someone seriously explain the appeal of the Degreaser? I really don't get why everyone loves it so much. The item switch is fast enough by default and the damage penalty is really bad. -Canama

Weapon heckling. Let's be honest here: The Pyro gets mowed down by anything beyond his short range. Scouts can easily rush in for a meatshot, then retreat and spray pistol bullets. In order to deal with this, Pyro must be able to change weapons at a moment's notice, since he can't use super speed or charge ability or rocket jumps or invisibility to get close. Cue the Degreaser. It really says something about the class when its best weapon is the one that lets you switch away from it as fast as possible.Standard flamethrower is barely on par with the Syringe Gun when it comes to damage. Afterburn can be extinguished by so many things that it seldom actually kills without follow-up shots from the Shotgun or crits from the Flare Gun/Axtinguisher.Backburner and Degreaser are balanced towards each other. The BB has back crits, but if you are going to hit people in the back like that you might as well play Spy. The airblast cost makes it less useful than the Degreaser when it comes to defensive play. Degreaser is the bread-and-butter of Pyro these days because it lets him do combos. With just the flamer, Pyro is a weak Heavy with pitiful range and pathetic damage. Tomislav+GRU Heavy can actually do a lot of the things Pyro "specialize" in (ambushes, point defense, breaking up groups), except reveal spies and protect Engie nests.The Degreaser owns when coupled with the delicious Axtinguisher. 195 crit damage, and you can pull out the weapon and swing in about half a second. At melee range, it's the best. You need this when faced with Demoknights, Soldiers, etc. Taking damage from attacks even after a successful ambush is the Pyro's main weakness. Compare to most other classes, who kills fast enough to avoid retaliation. Ergo, you need the Ax to kill, or the Powerjack/Backscrather to heal.The default flamer needs a rework to be viable at all against competent foes. Sure, you can hold W+M1 and get some kills, but that goes double for Minigun and Rocket Launcher. Pyro is pretty weak once you face a competent team. Edited by Katuko

having played TF2 for roughly a year before the free-to-play scheme was implemented, I noticed a radical change for the worse afterward. while it's true that there are good F2Pers, there's also been a significant influx of people who just have no idea what in god's name they're even doing.

Who, me? : DI like to think I can hold my own XD

i've always wondered this question because it means the difference of playing this game or not: does tf2 have gore, and if so, to what extent?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I play on the same server all of the time I don't have much of a problem on it. There are definitely times when my team loses in a matter of minutes, but I decent server with votescramble options and auto-balancing can often fix it. I just can't complain, one of my friends is F2P and I have a lot of fun playing with him, win or lose.

@bulik: why don't you just go check the game's rating? it's not that difficult to find via Google - heck, even Wikipedia lists it.but to answer your question anyway, yes there is gore, but it's incredibly cartoonish and unrealistic and can also be switched off if necessary.

Edited by Laughin'Man

@bulik: why don't you just go check the game's rating? it's not that difficult to find via Google - heck, even Wikipedia lists it. but to answer your question anyway, yes there is gore, but it's incredibly cartoonish and unrealistic and can also be switched off if necessary.

It can? I don't remember seeing that XD