Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Day Run: The Garden


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1038 replies to this topic

#241 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 06:19 PM

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan smirked slightly as he limped down the hallway. He knew the silence meant that Swerv had something planned for him, likely a trap, but he didn't care right at this moment.I can't just let my teammates down. Kairan thought, as he thought over his injuries, and noted there were no real injuries to his main body, aside from explosive damage from the different explosions he had just been through.Hopefully if I keep my focus up, I can continue fighting through until I finally reach Swerv. The Toa of Lightning thought, as he generated another lightning bolt, ready for when he neared the obvious trap, also ready to fire at whatever was causing the crackling.
  • 0

#242 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 06:41 PM

IC / The Arena Tunnels / Fighting Kairan: As Kairan reached the halfway point to the next intersection, the electric buzzing intensified and suddenly six spheres of electricity flew around the corner ahead of Kairan on the right. Instead of targeting the Toa specifically, they started slamming into the walls and floor around him, too far away and without enough energy to actually cause him any real pain. Six more came afterwards to add to the confusion. What he should have done when looking down the first tunnel off of the first intersection was to look up. Even with the high ceilings and low light, he would have been able to see Swerv, magnetized to the roof of the tunnel, hiding in plain sight. Instead, the Toa of Lightning had shot off a harmless bolt of lightning after only looking down the tunnel and perhaps inspecting the untouched floor. Now, Swerv was on the ceiling of the main hallway, engaging the trap on Kairan. With the balls of energy exploding all around him, there was no way of hearing that Swerv had just thrown a Cordak at his back. In fact, it was a silent move anyway; Kairan wouldn’t have heard it had there been no explosions of electricity. Of course, while highly unlikely, Kairan might figure out that while the explosions were in front of him, it meant Swerv was behind. But even then, in the time it would take to turn around, the Cordak would have reached the Toa. Hopefully this meant the match was over in the robot’s favor. IC / With Vertak / Feeling the Pain: Brother did not have time to call on his full power. The shadow blade struck his meager defenses and shattered them. While it did dull the strike, Brother had not felt this type of shadow before. It had an ancient intensity that he could not understand, even if he did understand the amount of power that was behind the strike. The feeling was overpoweringly different that Brother grunted in surprise as the shadow blade struck him in the midsection and threw him back onto the wall of the building behind him. As he was struck, he also felt his inner bone tingle in pain. That was a new experience and shocked him into not catching himself and standing. Instead, his shadows dissipated and he slid to the ground, his cloak’s hood falling back. The whole time he was gazing at the sword. After a few seconds, he said out loud, “How interesting.”

Edited by Kal the Guardian, Oct 30 2011 - 01:47 AM.

  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#243 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 07:09 PM

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan realized the mistake he had made as the spheres shot out in front of him, but quickly frowned, and rolled forward as best as he could... If he knew Swerv as he did from the earlier moves, those weren't the only attack. However, once he finished rolling forward, he whipped around, ignoring the fact that that hurt like Karzahni at that moment, and quickly looked up at the ceiling, using the temporary distraction of dust from the multiple explosions to mask his move. Kairan frowned, as his plan needed to be modified slightly, however, Kairan did enact it. He fired off two bullets at either side of the hallway's wall, and then one at the robot himself. Whether this worked or not, he had no clue, but if the bullets ricocheted correctly... Luck was the key factor here, and unless luck was on his side for this gambit...
  • 0

#244 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 09:21 PM

IC / The Arena Tunnels / Fighting Kairan: It seemed luck was with Kairan, at least for a moment. Both ricocheted perfectly, and the third was right on course. It seemed that was as far as the Toa’s luck lasted. Swerv was holding himself to the ceiling by magnetism, and had done the same to his shield. He actually had to create more of a flat sphere of magnetism to get it to work, spread out to hold up both him and his shield, since he wasn’t holding on to it at the moment. So, when the bullets neared, instead of continuing on their intended path, they too were magnetized to the ceiling with three metallic chinks. Meanwhile, one roll was not enough to save Kairan from the Cordak that had just exploded where he had been moments before…
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#245 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,513 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 11:16 PM

OOC: I'm playing against a world of nobody. Huzzah.IC: Flynn and Albert chose to simply ###### off the Cops and went down to the station. "Hey lady, book me an appointment with the chief of police" "5 hour wait" "You didn't let me finish. Right now" "I'm afraid we can't allow that" "Go to karzahni" "Excuse me?" "You karzahnis stole 5000 credits from me!" "Ever heard of taxes?" "What?" "Taxes are money taken from the people to fund the government and it's programs. Your income was high, so we took 5/6 of it" "That's absurd! How is 1000 credits supposed to last me a month?" "Tax refunds of up to 40% come once every 3 ye-" "Go screw yourself! I want my money back!" "You shall be reimbursed when you leave the island and don't retu-". Then Flynn shouted "NOT EVEN A MATA NUI FORSAKEN NOTICE?! I'M VERY, VERY ANGRY WITH THIS DEPARTMENT!...Also, I would like to get a gun license" "You aren't that socially capable, are you?" "No ma'am" "Very well, application disrespectfully declined" "Fine, I'm still keeping it" "We don't have licenses anymore, it's added into your tax. So sure, keep it. You are now at 11/12 in taxes." "How should I go about reducing my taxes?" "Join a government funded organization or department for a tax credit or pay." "I'd like to apply for the police" "18 month application process." "...nevermind. Can I have directions to the nearest government department fitting of me" "None available. Or existent." "Aw, go screw yourself."
  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#246 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 01:30 AM

OOC: Flynn... if you wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate far less use of knowingly words. And use of things that are generally frowned upon by the BZPower rules in general, like the whole drugs thing. It's getting to be a bit excessive... On a friendlier note, you may want to do a bit of research about how the KNPD operates in the future, as an exchange like that would almost certainly land you in a very dark and solitary room for a very long time; there's a ton of information in the first post regarding the general attitudes of the various groups in here. ;) IC - Lurinost/Sanshou/Syn - Factory; entrance to the Garden:"So... what now?" Sanshou said at length, her voice almost inaudible amongst the whirring of the machines around her. She, Lurinost and Syn the Matoran all stood in the factory through which they had entered the Garden; the ebony-colored Artanian leaned against the wall, her arms crossed and her hood over her head, giving her the appearance of some sort of night angel; the light from the quickly brightening stars shining through the windows only added to the effect. Lurinost paced slowly, back and forth across the floor, on hand to her chin in thought; the other, holding on to her elbow. Syn merely stood at a nearby window, gazing out upon the snow covered streets, silent; he wouldn't be able to communicate his opinions to Sanshou, and as such had decided early to just leave the KNPD officers to their conversation. After several moments, Lurinost stopped, staring at a wall. "We report back to the Director," she said at last. "We get more equipment, we grab Sensha, and we head back." "Head back with Sensha? After what we just saw?" Sanshou said, scoffing at the idea and averting her gaze to the floor. "You have a really irritating habit of putting people in positions they don't want to be in, you know." "I'm glad you noticed," Lurinost said, sarcasm virtually dripping off of her every word. "We still have the Heart to find, for your information. Or did you forget that not only is the Ring after the Heart, but that there are rumors that they're already beginning to put things into motion? That the Collector, the very monster to whom so many have fallen in the past few months, is still at work, and that we have but one possible hope to stop him? Do you understa-" "Stop being so dramatic," Sanshou snapped; Lurinost narrowed her unseen eyes, frowning. "This island is my brother island, in case you had forgotten; I'm more concerned about its well-being than you are, don't you ever dare to pretend otherwise." The Artanian was half tempted to call Lurinost an intolerable worm with a disgusting sense of self-righteousness, though decided to keep that to herself, lest she set off the other officer's temper. "My point is that the beings we just watched -- both of them, from what I could see, more powerful than both Sensha and myself -- were having difficulties fighting those things. We don't know what they are; this Matoran refuses to tell us. You may be safe inside of that suit of armor, Lurinost, but not everyone is an energy-based being locked inside an empty block of nigh-indestructible metal -- Sensha and I can actually die from stab wounds, or from losing our heads, or from being eaten, whatever those things prefer to do to their victims. We need a plan that consists of more than just 'grab our friends and hope for the best,' and I won't allow you to go back with anyone until that plan is made, regardless of how it affects the Director's view of me. Understand that?" Lurinost was silent for a moment, before slowly nodding; when Sanshou lost her temper, it was pointless to argue, even if you believed you could kill her without a hassle -- her anger had a way of empowering her. "Very well," she said quietly. "If you insist-" "Which I do." "- then we will report to the Director and figure out an appropriate plan of action," Lurinost finished irritably. Sanshou nodded curtly. "Let's go, then -- we're running out of daylight, and the Director dislikes interruptions after a certain point of time." She looked at Syn, who straightened up, and said something to him in his language; he relaxed after a moment, relieved, and headed out, back to his home. Sanshou moved from her position on the wall and followed after Lurinost as she led the way to the KNPD headquarters. IC - Vailian/Niaka Team - Delta 51: Vailian watched through one of the Delta 51's windows as the ship flew over the Barrens, in the direction of the Ring base. The Niaka were safely stored in part of the cargo bay, some of them whining in pain and discomfort from the chains and net wrapped around them; Vailian ignored them. "Fun trip," he said to the silent Ring members around him. "We'll have to do it again sometime; hopefully before Lyxek starts setting things into motion..."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#247 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,513 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 09:22 AM

OOC: Flynn is now in solitary confinement. :)IC: "Why the karzahni am I in here?!" "You sass-talked our secretary. No more questions for 5 hours, or you get the pain stick" "ooh, how scary. You have a stick, and I have a gun!" "A gun that is unable to fire until you are deemed mentally stable. And I don't think we need to worry about any fire coming from your hands unless you somehow get a toa stone in he-". Then Flynn shot a beam of solid light at the wall behind him, the only place he could move his hands tied behind his back in his chair. "I wouldn't say super-matoran of light that can use hau nuvas are exactly defenceless or incapable". The cop whacked the pain stick at Flynn's mask, the mask not cracked from it's own protecting powers, but still unable to function for a while. "I think we took care of that one, mr. midget toa". Flynn then projected solid light knives behind him, cutting through his bonds. The cop heard the rustling noise, and while coming around to see what was up, Flynn attempted to swing around his chair and kick him in the side.OOC: Parugi, you get control of the cop. I need PvP interaction.
  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#248 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 11:16 AM

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan growled, even as the explosion knocked him off his feet once more, and sent him rolling backwards, and the Toa of Lightning then laid on his back, as he panted. One last plan formed in his mind, as he staggered to his feet, and then held his gun out in front of him, his eyes reflecting the fact that the only thing pretty much holding him together and allowing him to stand up, was sheer will alone."I... Don't... give up... That easily..." Kairan panted, as he focused on the robot that was currently stuck to the roof. He needed to time this perfectly, but if it worked... It might even have better results than the other plan. Kairan fired off a few shots at Swerv's shield, not going for fancy targeting this time, not while he was in this position. Kairan then seemed to 'misfire' a bolt of lightning down at the main hallway, as his arm seemed to waver, and drop down from aiming at the robot."Well... I guess... If you can finish me off... This match is... over..." Kairan panted, half hoping the robot would just jump down, but he was right; if he attempted to attack now, especially with a Cordak, this match was over. Provided his timing was correct, of course, which was why the robot deactivating the magnetism would be best. Unless... Kairan thought of a possible way for his preferred plan to work no matter what, but it would be even more of a gamble than his other idea... OOC: Question, would that magnetism sphere lock out electricity?
  • 0

#249 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 01:33 PM

IC / The Arena Tunnels / Fighting Kairan:Swerv let himself “drop” down as the bullets bounced harmlessly off his shield to stick to the ceiling. Really, though, his feet were still magnetized, but not so strong that he couldn’t move if he didn’t want to. Grabbing his shield, Swerv began to walk along the ceiling. As he neared Kairan, he pointed his shield at the Toa and unleashed another pulse of magnetism that would once again freeze Kairan in one place.“If you say so.”OOC: The sphere is gone, but it was really a flat oval holding him to the ceiling, it wouldn't block anything. And the bullets were just luck on Swerv's part.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#250 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,431 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 02:15 PM

IC: Vertak, Confronting Brother: Vertak felt the power from the newly named Rhindon as he replied: "You may always be that sword, but it never hurts to have your own identity as well."He felt the pull of the power, and couldn't help but feel a barely resistable urge to immediately track down the other half and re-unite it. This power... was hard to refuse. Seeing Brother suddenly appear, however, shocked Vertak out of it."Who are you?" he questioned. "Speak wisely... I am becoming less friendly towards those who sneak up on me by the minute. What do you wish to know that makes you stalk me and this sword?" And hurry up about it, too. Vertak thought. I have three appointments to keep. -ibrow
  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#251 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 02:36 PM

IC / With Vertak / Testing the Boundaries: Brother ignored the Matoran as he slowly got to his feet. His gaze was intent upon the sword. Finally, he looked at Vertak, scowled, and said, “Your petty threats do not intimidate me, even with the power you now possess. No matter though.” Bowing, Brother continued, “You may call me Older Brother. I have been observing this island and it has come to my attention that something big is about to happen very soon. The signs are everywhere, as you probably can see. As such, I have been gathering as much information as I can in order to make sure that if a power struggle happens, neither the Director not Lyxek gain said power. But then again, I know nothing of what is to be gained. “Seeing as the sword you now wield does not desert you, you must have significant importance or knowledge. I wish to, team up, shall we say, with my only goal being to stop the Director and Lyxek. And despite your initial reaction to reject me outright, I do have some information you may wish to share with those on the opposite side of your communicator.” At this, Brother reached into his cloak and held out the card Dalmia had given him. All that was on it was a small circle in the center. “This belongs to the Collector.”
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#252 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,431 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 03:08 PM

IC: Vertak, Confronting Brother: Vertak's eyes narrowed slightly as he glanced at the card, before speaking again."You'll have to tell me." he replied. "AndI'll relay it later. I'd bring you with me, but... things where I'm going are too chaotic." He paused for a moment before replying. "Perhaps my threats do not intimidate you," he continued, "But you should be wary of Rhindon here. I have a feeling an attack doesn't wound you often." Vertak shrugged. "And I must apologize myself. Lately, anyone who has been able to disguise themselves like you has originally dealt me harm. One I am allied with now, but Dalmia...." Fury rose inside Vertak; he shoved it down with a little difficulty."Let's just say I am willing to ally with you. But sneaking up on me I dislike." he finished. OOC: Might be all for today; I'm not sure. -ibrow
  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#253 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 03:57 PM

IC / With Vertak / Giving Information: “Well,” Brother said, placing the card back inside of his cloak, “For now, I will tell you that I have reason to believe that both the Collector and Director are merely AI, one bound by Lyxek, and the other by the KNPD HQ, or something inside of Police Headquarters. Perhaps you or your friends will be able to inspect this card sometime later when things aren’t too ‘chaotic’.” Although he said it with confidence, Brother had nothing to back up what he had just claimed. He had made a few educated guesses, yes, but he was as in the dark as most everyone else on this frozen tundra. Brother folded his arms as he continued, “No, attacks normally don’t, but be careful, Matoran, a dark power like that might use you up instead of the other way around. I felt its power, as you must have. You know it to be a thing of ancient power not like what is common today. Things like that are hard to trust. Believe me, I have had firsthand experience. “And I too have known what it’s like to deal with that being, although I feel no spite towards him. As for sneaking, I was not. I was merely following and not letting others see me. Although I must say my plan was to follow you to your base. So in that regard, you are right, I was sneaking. But that’s who I am, and I will not apologize for it. “But you have my word that I will not follow you anymore.” Handing the Matoran, who had not given his name, a card, he finished, “I’m staying at the Victus Dead if your chaotic situation ever gets handled.” With that, Brother bowed again and faded back into the shadows. He was going back to his room to see if the KNPD had come calling while he was away.”

Edited by Kal the Guardian, Oct 31 2011 - 12:27 AM.

  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#254 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 05:14 PM

IC - Sensha/NPC Officer - KNPD HQ: The KNPD officer sighed at Flynn's antics, quite annoyed at this point. "Sensha!" From above the Matoran, a large, almost Toa-like being dropped from the ceiling, having been lying in wait there just in case this happened. With two quick slaps to the back of the Matoran's head, her paralysis powers clogged his energy pores, temporarily disabling his powers. "Stop struggling and sit down," she ordered. "You came to KNPD headquarters in the middle of an investigation regarding an attack and threatened one of our own; as such, you'll stay here until your head is straightened out." "Ma'am, he broke the chair," the officer pointed out. Sensha shrugged. "Oh well. These walls can't be broken; it's not like he can escape, now can he?" They exited the room. "Now sit still and think about your attitude for us, if you wouldn't mind." With that, the door closed. IC - ? - Day Run Player Lounge: A hooded being made his way into the Day Run Player Lounge, keeping an eye out for anyone who might be... suspicious... of him. Briskly walking over to the bill board -- ignoring the team rankings that were posted there as he did -- he placed a tablet on it, pinning it there with his magnetism powers. After making sure it was secure, he headed out, leaving his message free to be observed.

Looking for danger-seeking treasure hunters to locate an object of immeasurable value.

If interested in participating in the hunt, head to the Blue Mukau Inn on Kaydon Street, East District; ask for Tarius.


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#255 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 06:37 PM

IC: "He's still got that whole 'grand scheme' thing going then?" Eremia asked
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#256 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 07:49 PM

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan smirked."Yes, I do." Kairan said, and motioned his hand forward, as if to taunt Swerv into moving forward to attack... However... It was all simply a ploy; a distraction as Swerv would put it, as that lightning bolt that had been sent past Swerv earlier? It was currently making a u-turn, heading straight toward Swerv's back. While he wasn't entirely certain where he kept them, he kinda hoped those Cordak missiles were located on the Robot's back... otherwise, this likely wouldn't have any effect aside from making the robot yawn... if that was even possible.
  • 0

#257 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 07:55 PM

IC: Sol was still dreaming althought he did not quite know that. These dreams felt real.Sol now stood in a field. But something was off. The air was fresher and the sun was brighter. Sol thought, wait is there a sun? A strange creature walked not far away but did not notice Sol. "Do you remember this planet? You were its guardian." Sol said, "No, I don't." "Too bad, I guess you are truly lost to us." Sol did not know what the voice was talking about but it sounded bad. Then a buzzing noise started and everything faded away. IC: Slate got out of the taxi and paid his fair. He thanked the driver as the driver sped away. He could tell the request had scared the driver. The Ring, he had decided was a feared organization. He stood not too far from one of the main gates. The idea of a mountain forretress, it was intimidating. He wanted to speak to Lyxek. He had only just met The Director but he hated him. The Director was just a cold machine driven by its programming. He wanted to strike back with all his power at the very moment the Director attacked him. But he knew better. He would not stand a chance against him in his own territory. He needed allies or at least tech. He thought the whole thing over, there on the side of the road in front of the mountain forretress. He decided that the Ring would not help him either. They were an 'evil' organization. They would see him as a simple warrior. He did not want that. He wanted to strike back at the Director, any source of power but mostly he wanted revenge on the Brotherhood for killing his friend. He was still haunted by his death and feared he would never get over it.
  • 0

#258 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 08:30 PM

OOC: Did Slate ever actually hear any of the Director's hints about his being an AI? I'm pretty sure Waiter didn't and he arrived before Slate...But, eh, whatevs. Nothing big... IC - Vailian - Delta 51: "You'd better believe it," Vailian answered, leaning back in his seat, though his eyes were still on the window. Memories of the Heart still haunted him. He could almost hear it beating; could almost feel that cold, cold feeling around it... that horrible aura it emitted... He frowned at the thoughts that came to mind. "As much as I hate to say it... I'm not entirely sure his plan is exactly..." He trailed off and was silent for a moment. "Actually... never mind."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#259 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,974 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 08:37 PM

Alan/Day Run, Infirmary\IC: Naturally, Alan had moved as fast as he could while carrying a dead body. He was able to avoid any contact until he burst into the Infirmary, breathless, saying, "Help! Please help this vortixx... if you can... He's most likely dead... There will be two more coming, a toa and a large being, likely a Steltian. The latter is almost assuredly dead. If there was poison on the weapons used, the toa and I would like treatment." As the Infirmary was used to stragglers coming in after bar fights and the like, with stories similar, most of them rolled their eyes. Some, however, recognizing Alan, took his word and immediately examined Nenda. They also cleaned out and bandaged the wounds on his wing. Waiter would likely arrive at any moment, ready to also have treatment. Then again, he seemed the type to refuse... The kasuba's brain was so strained that he could barely think.


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#260 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,431 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 08:45 PM

IC: Vertak, With Rhindon at The Tumbler: "Well that was fast. So much for giving us the card." Vertak muttered to Rhindon. "And his warning was unnecessary- I think we both know where we stand with each other." He climbed into the Tumbler, and they began to speed towards Team Zero Base once again. -ibrow
  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#261 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 09:01 PM

IC - Rhindon - Tumbler: He doesn't realize the fact that shadow is not necessarily evil; how it is used is what determines its morality, Rhindon replied. Though he was correct about one thing... I dislike corruption. In that way, his warning was accurate -- I will not tolerate an abuse of my power. Though I feel that you already understand this considering what I can sense in terms of the weight of your soul... IC - Day Run medics - Day Run Infirmary: There was quite a bit of chaos as the Day Run medics rushed to help Nenda, though the fact that they were not using their healing disks suggested that he was beyond saving at this point. "These wounds are deep..." the examining doctor muttered, quickly scanning them with his Akaku. "Around half an inch in diameter.... not a bad size in and of itself, but going all the way through as they do and piercing vital organs dead-center, with the amount of blood he's lost and the number of wounds... I'm afraid he's beyond saving at this point." Nenda's eyes were cloudy as he managed to get them to open slightly; the Vortixx tried to say something, though all that came out was a weak gurgling sound as he looked at Alan. With the last of his strength, he raised the arm that the PDA-device was attached to; the mechanical locks holding it tightly around his arm hissed as they released, causing the device to fall onto the table for Alan to pick up. "W.... arn.... T..... Ty....is...." Nenda managed to say. His arm suddenly went limp and fell to the table as his heart light went out, another victim claimed by the KNPD-Ring war. The doctor looked on sadly. "Poor soul; he was one of the Guild of Tyis's best, you know; always had the best interests of the island in mind... Who did this to him?"
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#262 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,974 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 09:20 PM

Alan/Day Run, Infirmary\IC: Alan solemnly picked up the PDA and slid it into his satchel. "That information is to be kept secret for now. Sorry, but the KNPD has its reasons to keep its secrets. Anyways, you wouldn't believe me if I told you." The kasuba let the nurses finish cleaning his wing before he asked, "Is there any way that you can see if the wounds had poison? Just to prevent Waiter - the toa - and I from dying also."


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#263 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 09:26 PM

IC - Day Run Infirmary Staff - Day Run Infirmary: "Ah; I see. Well, I won't pry further if it's a KNPD matter, though I still have to wonder what Nenda would have done to get attacked like this..." the doctor said thoughtfully. At the mention of the wing and poison, he chuckled. "Right; sorry; that slipped my mind. Let's have a look..." The Matoran climbed onto a stool, looking at the wounds on Alan's wing. "Same damage as Nenda, though not nearly as serious... Whoever attacked you guys must have had some sort of vendetta against him or something, otherwise you would be in the same position. Hm..." He rubbed his chin. "I'm not getting any poison readings from my mask, nor did I get any from Nenda; whatever created these holes was designed to be a precise offensive weapon, made for a quick and clean kill. I can't imagine the owner would want to deal with the problems caused by poison." He lokoed at Alan. "In other words, you're %99 likely to be not poisoned. Though I can get a Disk of Poison Removal if you want to be absolutely sure."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#264 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,144 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 09:42 PM

Day Run Lounge IC: The doors of the lounge swept open, allowing heated air from outside to waft in and mingle with the heated air inside. Kaelen walked through the sliding doors and into the large room beyond.He had learned enough to last him a while, now he just needed some time to sort out the boasts, drunken ramblings and false rumors from those nuggets of truth.For now though, Kaelen needed some time to relax and rest his mind. As he walked in, he noticed an odd cross between a Toa and a Matoran, standing by the wall. Kaelen walked over, saying. "Hey, never seen you around here. Are you a new contestant? OOC: Want somebody to talk to Aordain?
  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#265 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 12:21 AM

IC / The Arena Tunnels / Fighting Kairan: Swerv had just gotten far enough to be a few feet in front of and above Kairan when the lightning bolt struck his back. Taken by total surprise, he dropped his last Cordak, which had been in his broken right hand. He was held in place by his magnetism as the bolt struck, and the collected and discharged electricity chose the only available route out, his right hand. The electricity leapt from his two finger tips and almost immediately connected with the Cordak that was halfway between Kairan and the robot. Kairan, who was now also magnetized to the ground, was not escaping this attack, even if it was accidental. As the Cordak exploded in Swerv’s and Kairan’s faces, the robot let out a simple, “Oh.” The next thing Swerv knew, he was completely restored, sitting on a bed close to Elithes. Turning to the Matoran, who he hoped was awake, he asked, “Did I win?” OOC: Is Elithes even still there? :P IC / Day Run / The Infirmary: Waiter finally squeezed through the Infirmary doors, with his mask off, and set Roen on the largest bed he could find. Taking a moment to retract the support beams he had make from his armor, he also used that time to catch his breath for a few moments before he straightened up and started to breath normally again. It seemed the Director’s cut had done considerable damage to Waiter; normally he tried not to show anything that might be considered a weakness. It was an old habit of his that he didn’t really think he had to break. Turning to Alan, he asked, “Are we poisoned?”
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#266 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,513 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 12:26 AM

OOC: Well played, Parugi. You control in combat situations and dialogue, I control in dialogue as well.IC: "You sent a robot at me in the street, and while I dealt with him, you guys stole 5000 credits from me and froze the rest except for what was on me" "Like we said, taxes" "But you took all my money. And froze what you didn't take for government funding" "Our software for this is rather...new" "You mean bad" "It's new. Of course it'll have some bugs at first" "Just give me back my frozen credits. All 10,000" "You've been betting on the day run?" "What's it to you?" "Well, we do give tax discounts on day run betters, as they fuel the economy. You should have only been taxed 3000 credits. We'll be sure to wire those back to you ASAP, but you do realize that this incident is rather bad for your record" "Yeah, sorry about that. I just feel like being told about my money being taken for government purposes" "We'll be sure to send you updates on when payments are due" "Thank you. Also, feel free to take my gun off my back. You guy's really should have done a cavity search. It has a full battery charge as long as I elementally fuel it, so it literally cannot fire until I can actually use my elemental powers again. But just as an act of good faith".OOC: Take it from here.
  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#267 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 12:48 AM

IC - Elithes/Illuxio/Ehjoras - Infirmary/Announcing: Elithes crossed his arms. "Ve got two out of zree of zhe top positions. Team Vigil vins." "Um... wow. That was.... unexpected," Ehjoras said over the mic as the crowd became silent. "Er... All right. Well, the match ended on a completely odd note. Frankly, even up here we're not sure who got knocked out first, so... Congratulations, Team Vigil and Team Wing! You both earned yourself 300 points each for a complete inability of the Tournament Organizers to tell who was knocked out first!" The crowd cheered. "The next match will begin in approximately forty minutes as we work on reconfiguring the arena. Please stay tuned." This information was then played over the Team Crests of the members of Teams Zero, Nynrah and Superior. IC - Sensha/Other officers - KNPD HQ: As Sensha's insanity kicked back in again, she crossed her arms, remembering her earlier encounter with the Director. Suddenly an idea came to mind. She was still feeling the effects of the strange energy ray that the KNPD leader had used on her; as such, she wanted... revenge of sorts... "How about this," she said. "You can go. This was a misunderstanding. We'll reimburse you fully and stop tracking you or doing anything to fiscally hurt you. Just stay away from the KNPD headquarters." "Wait, what?" the other officer said, shocked. "He just threatened us and you're letting him go!? This is preposter-" He was silenced as Sensha slapped him, knocking him unconscious. She stepped aside, tossing a note to Flynn. "Here, take that to the front desk and go. And stay gone. And stuff."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#268 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 01:01 AM

IC / The Infirmary / With Elithes: “YES!” Swerv raised both of his arms in a cheer, “I finally got first place. Well, sort of.” The robot chuckled at this and pulled up his Cordak Launcher, beginning to inspect it. “So what now?” he asked, completely ignoring Alan and the others on the other side of the infirmary. IC / The Arena Stands / Listening to Ehjoras: Draxion jumped to his feet and… frowned. So did Swerv really win or not? Great, now he was confused. The Rahkshi slowly made his way out of the Arena with a crowd of other beings. IC / Victus Dead / His Room: Nothing. No messages. The KNPD did not need him at the moment. Taking the Collectors card out again, Brother held it aloft with shadow, and then condensed the shadows around it, trying to get the shadows to slip through the tiniest of cracks in the card. Any at all. He was looking for any clue of what this card might be.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#269 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 08:47 AM

-==IC: Kairan==- Poor Kairan. After all his other injuries, he had gotten a face-full of boom. Kairan's eyes had widened as he saw what Swerv had done, as the explosion had begun. The explosion had ripped through him, obviously affected more because of the magnetism, and eventually, he simply blacked out. Kairan eventually was in the infirmary, and the nurses were likely heavily surprised at how he had still been standing. He'd had: A Bayonet wound to his right legA sword wound to his right armMultiple explosions all aroundGeneral damage to, well, everythingA heavily damaged Kanohi from the multiple explosions to the face... And yet, he was still alive. So, the doctors and everyone quickly set on saving him. A while later, Kairan opened his eyes, and they slowly focused, lost focus, and refocused, as he looked at the ceiling."This... Isn't the arena...?" Kairan muttered, not knowing where he was, as he hadn't actually had a trip to the infirmary from the arena before. He then recalled the explosion, and sat up quickly, even though he was still weak and everything about his body screamed not to do that. However, there were no major wounds, and Kairan raised an eyebrow."How long was I out...?" Kairan wondered with a frown, as he wasn't too familiar with the infirmary yet.
  • 0

#270 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 10:59 AM

IC - Card - Brother's Room: There were no openings, no crevices, nothing on the card. It was completely flat and solid, except for the indented space in the middle. IC - Elithes - Infirmary: Elithes shrugged. "Ve get back to vork. I still have a couple of groups to stop."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#271 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,431 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 02:29 PM

IC: Vertak, in The Tumbler: Vertak cursed and spoke into his team crest."Zanth? Suya?" he asked. "Are you two up for an arena match? We're scheduled for one in forty minutes. I can skip it if you really need me to, but it might look suspicious." Waiting for a reply, he spoke to Rhindon."I've changed a lot in recent weeks. Two months ago had I found you I'd probably be dead by now." Vertak told the sword. "Now, I'm not so stupid." -ibrow
  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#272 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 03:21 PM

IC: "Oh, come now, you can't leave us hanging like that, Vailian," Eremia smiled, "You've got to finish that sentence now."
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#273 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,513 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 05:43 PM

OOC: She never said Flynn couldn't read the note...IC: Flynn thought the command to Albert after picking up his gun from his back and holding it in his left hand. "Al, analyze the paper and see if you can read the message." "I'm trying, sir. Okay, it says: Trank his ###" "Well, what should we do?" "Well, we'll walk out, and then fold the note into a paper airplane and throw it to the front desk while holding our gun at them" "Not smart" "So?" "Touché, even though that isn't a valid argument". And so, Flynn did as such. Once the matoran at the front desk read the message, he sent a encrypted message onto her computer, which she read for 5 seconds before it eradicated itself from the system: You signal them, you die. "Al, monitor activity from this place from now on. And put a separate marker on that Sensha person. I think she's been drinking crazy juice or something". "Hey Flynn, I was joking on the Trank his ### thing. I can't actually see through paper with your eyes" "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"OOC: I just want to see him die, don't I.
  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#274 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,066 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 06:32 PM

IC: Calik - Day Run/Infirmary Calik smiled, hands on his hips, 'Impressive show out there boys.' He turned to Elithes, 'But unfortunately, you'll be stopping pretty soon. If you wanna get through me.' OOC: He's just fight-talking guys, don't get too worked up. -Void
  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#275 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 07:36 PM

OOC: Flynn: Except..... Once again, you need to read up on the groups and characters. The KNPD doesn't mess around. Sensha's revenge was letting a trouble-maker go, not setting the KNPD up to be robbed; doing so would result in her being executed. I thought I had made that fairly clear... And I request again that you stop putting swears into your posts. Even if they're filtered, it's fairly obvious what you're saying and it brings an air into the RPG that I do not want around. Period. IC - Zanth/Suya/Rhindon - Tumbler: The sword again would have nodded if it could. "I had figured as much. Many sins weigh on your soul... but I can feel that they are beginning to lighten..." "You know, the match is something we wanted to talk to you about," Zanth said absentmindedly. "You'll have enough time for it, I'm sure; if not then Suya can teleport you there. Regardless, what's the deal with this extra Synch on Team Zero's crests?" IC - Elithes - infirmary: Elithes stared quizzically at Calik. "Do I know you? Vregardless, zhat is big talk for somevone zhat I haven't seen in zhe avrena yet... But zhank you for zhe complement; perhaps ve vill meet each ozher on zhe field in zhe future." Illuxio had remained silent ever sicne they had arrived in the infirmary. Suddenly he said something in Elithes's mind. When are we heading back home? The Matoran blinked. In a little bit, probably. Vhy? Illuxio went silent again. After several moments of this, he answered. There's something we need to check up on... IC - Vailian - Delta 51: Vailian continued to stare out the window. "How much do you know about Lyxek's overall plan?" he asked the Toa of Iron.

Edited by Parugi, Nov 01 2011 - 12:08 AM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#276 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 07:49 PM

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan winced with a groan, as he sat up, and rubbed his head, which was still rather sore, no matter how much quick healing was used on him."Well that was certainly an interesting first match..." Kairan mused, as he noticed that his gun and sword were nearby... However... his gun did look pretty damaged, likely from that last explosion. However, it also still looked like it could work.I wonder where Alan is? Kairan thought, as he looked around, to see if he was still in the infirmary or not, having figured that was likely where he had ended up after that explosion in the cave system.
  • 0

#277 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,431 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 08:17 PM

IC: Vertak, The Tumbler: Vertak nodded ot Rhindon. "I used to be a member of the Dark Hunters- I served directly under the Shadowed One himself." he explained. "I was one of his most trusted operatives- or at least, as close as he could get to trusting. I was his secret weapon, the one nobody knew about. Not even others like Ancient... but then for whatever reason he tired of me, I guess. I refused implantations too many times maybe." The Matoran shrugged."Regardless, he sent me undercover in Metru-Nui. I literally had the entire city ripe for taking over, and then the Shadowed One revealed who I was. Humiliated me. I've vowed to fight crime ever since." Responding to Zanth, he said:"Okay. Nice to know I won't have to drive there." he replied. "An extra synch? You mean new guy, right? Yeah, somebody named Jale came around earlier today asking to join. Believe it or not, he was really nosy. Like me. I dunno where he went, but I did my best to tell him nothing. Which is something we need to talk about when I get back." -ibrow
  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#278 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 08:49 PM

IC: Sol had more dreams, they were creepy and confusing. Sol woke with a start and sat up and looked around. His memories were coming back. He finally was remembering. All those strange dreams they were just to make him remember. He was from a different dimension. He lived on a planet that revolved around a star. He left with his brother Marx for adventure but after travelling through so many different dimensions they must have got lost. Somethings were still foggy and did not make sense but he knew they would someday. He hoped his brother would remember but knew he would on his own time. OOC: I hope this is not a problem. It is just some backstory. IC: Marx heard over the Team Crest Machine the next match would start soon. He picked his sword up off the table and sheathed it. He said, "Hey Sol then next match starts soon. Want to go get a new Team Crest before it starts?" Sol replied, "Okay lets go." Marx opened the shadows around himself and Sol. He then moved them close to the arena. Sol walked into a building and got a new Team Crest. They then synched the crests. Now both looked then same. Marx said, "I am going to get a snack and wait for the match to start." Sol said, "Okay, I'm going to go for a walk." Marx could tell something was off but he guessed Sol was just tired. IC: Slate had driven another taxi to the arena. He paid and thanked the driver and walked around. By chance he walked into a building and looked at a billboard and noticed an ad. It was for treasure hunters. Someone wanted to hired some. He memorized the address and hailed another taxi after walking back outside. He hoped hunting treasure would get his problems off his mind.
  • 0

#279 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,974 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 09:15 PM

Alan/Day Run Infirmary\IC: "According to the doctor, there is little chance. However, Remove Poison Disks would be nice, just in case. Also, you might want to have that cut looked at, Waiter. Or are you going to wait it out and let it heal on its own?" said Alan, trying to bring a smile back to his face. He overheard Elithes and Swerv talking and, despite their rather heavy rivalry tournament-wise, knew that the members of Team Vigil were valuable allies. He took a mental note to catch the matoran and robot once they got up.


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#280 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 09:18 PM

IC: "Mmmeh," Eremia said non-committedly, rocking her horizontally-held hand in the air, "Being someone who steals secrets for a living means I'm not trusted with too many big secrets."
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users