Bionicle Mafia: The Gritty Reboot That Refuses To Acknowledge Any Prev

Xaeraz

It's called having an actual life, Silly. =PThe update should be up soon, since every PM actually came in. Stay tuned.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Kal Grochi hated having to work late at the forge. That meant he had to clean up, lock up, make sure everything was in place, and it was more or less the worst part of the job. It paid well than most other options for a simple villager like him, but that didn't stop the frustration.As he was closing the doors at long last, he felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning around, Grochi received a swift introduction to a fist, knocking him out colder than Kopaka's stare.When the groggy matoran came to, he couldn't help but yell in terror. Each arm and each leg was held in the vice-like grip of a Muaka, their fangs puncturing his armor but not his organs. Yet.A cry from one muaka's direction prompted him to take a good look at them again. What he saw unnerved him even more; A matoran sat on each rahi's back, obviously in command of the massive tigers. The same matoran issued another order Grochi didn't quite understand, but the results of which he certainly did.Each Muaka's enormous rear tread began reversing, pulls them all backwards, slowly. More importantly, they pulled him with them as theey did so. Grochi, as soon as he realized what was happening, began to demand the Traitors stop, that he was important, that they would all burn. But none of that meant anything as his words devolved into whimpers, cut short by a loud CRACK as his body's resistance suddenly ceased.The traitors dismounted and walked away from the grisly scene, leaving the beasts to fight each other for the quarters of Grochi.Accusations start now.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I'm already well versed in the skills of magic, be happy I'm not consigning the rest of your spirit to oblivion just now.But, really. Anybody who is in the mafia shall soon suffer a short, painful death.Why?Because, the new strategy for this game: KILL EVERYTHING.Everybody still living: Go! And remember, it was V-3 who killed me.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I'd say it was Toa of Smooth Jazz. No hard feelings, but doesn't anyone else find it suspicious Grochi's killed the next round after accusing him? Just saying. =P
I'd say it was Toa of Smooth Jazz. No hard feelings, but doesn't anyone else find it suspicious Grochi's killed the next round after accusing him? Just saying. =P
Now why is it that my mind didn't notice thisALL OF YOUKILL TOSJDo eet

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

*BAD PUN ALERT, BAD PUN ALERT*Looks like this band(wagon) is playing some.... jazz. :PZakaro
...I might just hang you instead of ToSJ because of how awful and unfunny that was.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

You forgot the detective. He could try to convince everyone to lead the charge for someone. =P Of course, others could do the same thing, but...
It's mostly luck for the Detective to find anyone (trust me, I've played as the Detective before), and then it's really hard to convince the angry mob to listen to you, especially when there are four people who can form an easy bandwagon and a GM to make their choice happen before anyone can do anything.:w: