IC: Firespirit"Alright I'm going," Zac said as he left the scene, "let's go Shawn,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: FirspiritAs Zac and Shawn enter the mansion, Zac looked at Shawn, "Well go to class," Zac said,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: "No glorious quest for justice!? Heresy!" Jared grinned and went back to his normal voice. "Yeah, Ultraviolet is right. We need to calm down." Jared loosed two super bright flashes at the ground. "Ultraviolet rays supercharge me." he explained.IC: TaliTali merely grinned and shook her head at Shawn, and went into Beast's lab. "Some alternate X-Men want to see you."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: one Tali can't be a teacher or hand to hand instructor if she high school age. 2 Lana can't kick people off the team. Only Beast can.ICBeast had heard the telepathic message from Ashlynn. "What is she talking about?" he said out loud as he got up from his desk. He looked out the window and saw a group of figures outside the mansion. "Please excuse me Elijah." he said. Before heading towards the entrance to the school. IC: TribladeAs Matt hear the shouting from outside he got up from his desk and sprinted out to the front. His eyes widened in shock. "John?" he said clearly confused by his different hair, costume and metal arm. "Ash why are you wearing a cloth over your eyes... What's going on?" he aaid deciding that these might be importers and creating a plasma blade.IC: Ultimate FeralFeral had popped out his claws a long time ago. He stared down the mutants who had been arguing with his team. "Actually all of you should leave, we only need to see Beast." he grunted. "You might want to get rid of that blade bub." Feral said to Matt. It was strange seeing Matt again after he knew he was dead but still it wasn't the same Matt he knew.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn followed the source of the telepathic message she soon stood next to all the rest. When she saw the other version of herself she fainted falling backwards until Matt caught her.OOC: posting from my phone I have to leave for work soon so bare with me till I'm back should be around 7:30

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Firespirit"Nooooo your going to class, Emily doesnt like it when you do," Zac said pulling his arm,

IC: (Blake Raynkin and Scott Jackson)Scott had picked up something on the school's defense grid, mainly the front gate getting blown open. He asked to go to the bathroom, was let out, and ran down to the front. Blake had gotten the telepathic message, slightly jumbled, but head for the front of the building, following Matt. Both guys stopped outside, and waited.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC:FirespiritZac kept pulling Shawn until they reached the Enlgish Class. He pulled him in saying, "Here's Shawn," and went to his seat.

IC: Alaric (Institute)"And what the **** is going on out here?" Alaric asked, moving out of his classroom and observing the commotion. "No. Really."IC: Dallas (Institute)"Ay-hayyyy, it's Ric!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: VictoriaVictoria inhaled sharply, and pointedly looked toward the ground. She crossed her arms, and tried to ignore Ric. "Just stay sharp, and get the job done." She muttered quietly to herself.IC: GilesGiles sighed. He'd lost at least half his class. They were busy staring out the window.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: MalikHow odd. Malik thought to himself as he made note of the frenzied commotion occurring outside the classroom. Quietly, he stood up and made his way through the halls and outside via the Front Doors. From out here he watched the madness taken place. Something's different about them, something very odd indeed, be wary Malik. Wait you're actually giving me advice?Silence was the only response Malik received.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Emily and Shawn IC: Emily smiles as Shawn enters as soon as Emily was about to say something to Shawn another female student yells out. "Shawn, over here!" As she points to an open seat next to her. Shawn politely declines saying "someone already saving me a seat.....sorry.." Shawn walks over and sits in the seat next to Emily.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: FirespiritZac looked at the rest of the class looking out the window, "HEY! Guys we are in class, if you want to see conflict, watch Once Apon a Time or NCIS or something," Zac yelled across the classroom,

IC: ShadowShadow ducked down, andunged to the side, evading another shot. Her suit could take some of the impact, but not everything.She lunged forward, knocking aside one of the guns as it was brought up to fire. She slammed her elbow into its wielder's face, causing him to drop it, and stumble back. Shadow kicked it under a dumpster before it could be retrieved.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Vinewhip - Outside the Institute -Ashley couldn't help but head outside with Ric, she had...sensed something strange, a familiar presence, yet at the same time, not familiar at all. When she saw the other her she froze, Whipvine stared at her in turn.Well, this is a....pleasant surprise... Whipvine's voice said in her head.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Now bored, Nero rolled back into the school and headed back to his room. Honestly, going back to sleep just seemed so much more inviting than waiting for something to happen with whoever the visitors were. Plus, Nero was pretty sure he was seeing things, because he could have sworn most of them looked like students at the school; Ashlynn in particular stuck out when she confronted the other redhead...Nero decided not to think about it anymore, and continued on.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: MalikAnother eerie presence had arrived, however this one was near Malik and of this dimension. From the looks of things he was evidently one of the teachers, try as he could Malik could not fathom why he felt so unnerved or why Azazel hated him, it just made no sense. Those fanatics, their spawn is here. I need to find a way to deal with him, and fast.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Thanks guys for starting without me.Last "Ultimate":Name: Christopher HaileyCodename: Wild CardAge: 16Gender: MaleFaction: X-StudentsPower(S): Mutant shape-shifter able to look like any living being, human, mutant, or animal that he has seen. Mutant ability to absorb memories, knowledge, talents, personality, and physical abilities of a person through physical contact, is able to turn this ability "on" or "off".Appearance: None, constantly shape-shifts between forms so he may have a appearance. Often will assume the appearance of beings of terror such as werewolves, or a "lizard" form, where he appears to a more humanoid form of a "raptor".Weapons: NoneSkills: Stealth and Evasion. Wild Card is also skilled in hand-to-hand combat, and knows how to use the environment around him.Personality:While not entirely compassionate or optimistic, he's generally good-natured and is opposed to hurting others for any reason.Weakness: Card's anger at his teammates and humans sometimes gets the better of him, and he forgets what his mission originally was. He is more intelligent than his counterpart, but he is sometimes a little behind when it comes to education.Bio: This Card grew up solely in New York, receiving no compassion from anyone, and forced to learn how to survive. His powers manifested a few months after his birth, perhaps leading to being abandoned. Card often took the form of other people he'd seen, and later abduct and replace them for short periods of time. He later stopped this, and began to use his power to attempt to kill, or capture and ruin the reputations of anti-mutant politicians, officials, civilians, or anyone else. Eventually, he attracted the attention of that universe's X-men, and eventually became a member, believing that his abilities would allow him to finally feel like belonging to something. Instead, most forgot about the newer member, and Card became even more self-dependent and angry, often absorbing his teammates powers or taking their place without permission. With the recent Crisis, this Card tagged along to find a replacement... However, that's the story Wild Card actually likes to tell. He was put up for adoption when he was a baby, and was adopted by Sarah Hailey. She raised him up until he was six, where a rogue telepath took over his mind, and used his power to kill his mother, and block off his original memories and personality. When Card travled to the other dimension to find Alex, the alternate "Wild Card" personality stayed in control. During this time, the U. Ashlynn learned that the alternate personality held a grudge against his fellow U. X-Men, and wanted to kill them all. In her attempt to try and kill him, Card left his fellow X-Men and headed to the Weapon-X base. It wasn't until a psionic blast unleashed by Rapture destroyed the mental barriers that allowed his original personality and Sarah's personality to re-take control. In the following battle at the Weapon-X base, he was able to get Novocain to re-create Sarah's body before the doctor was killed by falling rubble. He then escaped the self-Destructing Weapon-X base, and headed to Westchester, New York, where the X-Men were. He then had Ashlynn send Sarah's personality to the body that Novocain had created. Since his realities' X-Men had left back to their reality without him, he is currently stuck in this dimension.IC: Wild CardThe Other Wild Card, what appeared to be a prehistoric dinosaur mixed with a human had tagged along. It didn't converse with the other X-men, it had lost all respect for them long ago. Wild Card wasn't here to save his dimension, he could care less. He was here for revenge.First. If the "normal" Ric was paying attention, he might have sensed another mind crawling nearer to him, and if he looked back, he might have seen a creature, some strange crossbreed between a human and a lizard, crawling on the wall of the institute, blending perfectly with the wall, waiting to pounce...IC: Wild Card:Card on the other hand, had just woken up. He had been deeply disturbed by the memories from last night, and he had another problem as well. Most of them had stuck. He could still remember Luka's past, and felt glimmers of his personality. If Card wasn't trying to remember what memories were his, and which were Luka's, he might have gotten them jumbled up in his head. He had forgotten to ask Beast his question, and in the morning, a piece of paper had been placed on the inside of his room, half-sticking out of the bottom of the door. Card had picked it up, but groaned in frustration as it had symbols and numbers on it. Card's inability to read struck again, and Card just absentmindedly wandered the building, hoping to run into someone who knew how to read.

Edited by Varren Rehn

IC: Showstopper (Institute)Dallas looked away from his one-time true love, determined not to display the slightest inch of any emotion resembling compassion. He didn't care. Nope. Not at all.IC: Alaric (Institute)"...Oh," Alaric mumbled, trying to process the fact that he was a corpse in the ground somewhere across the realm of space and time. "So...what can the living me do for you, then? With Beast wherever he is, I'm technically the oldest X-Man on campus, so..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Blake Raynkin)"So, i'm guessing that most of us are dead in your universe."

War...war never changes.

IC: (Scott Jackson)"So skin of metal didn't do much better?"

War...war never changes.

OOC:: Actually, I'm writing a bio for ultimate Energlade right now. IC: "Don't see how that could have happened, if his powers were like mine. One, I just have chloroplasts. The rest of me is normal and doesn't burn anymore than normal people. Also, I absorb heat."OOC:: has to do with weapon x.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: The Destroyer"Nah, they captured you and reverse-engineered your armor," The Destroyer said to Scott, "probably what's messing up poor John here."He turned to Jared and squinted."Okay, maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Either way, some green dude died in a fire."He shrugged, making it clear that he didn't really care.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: (Scott Jackson)"No way. The armor should have blown up in their faces. The failsafe coding in this suit is extreme. I would have to have been alive, and not able to manually set the armor off." Scott sat down, thinking things over.

War...war never changes.

Approved via PMName: Will TahakaCodename: SpiritAge: 18 (he has looked 18 ever since he was 2 and he ages very slowly)Gender: MaleFaction: X-MenPower(S): Spirit mode: When he enters his spirit mode he is intangible and mostly invisible (he tends to glow in dark areas). As a spirit he can see morals, emotions etc, in others. He can also bring objects, and one person at a time into spirit mode with him, he can do more people but that takes a lot of energy. It takes a while to go in and out of spirit form so he mainly uses it to travel long distances. Limited Telepathy/empathy: He has enough to project thoughts and feelings to close by people and feel the emotions of nearby people, and to hear thoughts that are consciously thought at him. Ghostly Energy: He can fire energy bolts from his hands that destroy, repair (his energy will temporally hold together broken objects), hurt, heal, and allow flight.Appearance: He is an 18 year old with blue hair, green eyes, and he usually wears a white t-shirt. His costume consists of body armour with angled fabric that shimmers when he moves.Weapons:Skills: Fast and strong as a result of his years of training, he is also good at kung-fu. He often uses his flight in combat. He is a lot stronger then a normal person.Personality: He believes that the stronger should help the weaker like a big brother helps his little brother. He believes that because he is more powerful it is his duty to protect and help others. He refuses to kill and has high morals; he will often go out of his way to help others. He is very curious and desires to learn more about everything.Weakness: Afraid of the Dark. He can’t sneak around in the dark because he glows. His morals can get in the way of a battle if an innocent person is in danger.Bio: His father, a scientist, discovered an alternate reality rich in natural resources but with no life other then plants. He set up a lab there and discovers that (with the proper equipment) he can observe and make portals to anywhere he wishes, as well as the fact that he ages very slowly. After seeing evil everywhere he decides to clone himself so that his clone may right some of these evils. He accelerated his clone’s metabolism for two years aging him to around 18 then the scientist decreased the clone’s metabolism so he ages very slowly. After running tests on his ‘son’ he discovers that his clone is a mutant, then he did tests on himself and discovered that he to was a mutant and that he had bonded with the empty planet allowing him to control it. He then teleported his clone to another reality set in ancient china to battle Phantom (a character that I plan to make.) Since then he has travelled many lands and dimensions, seen many cultures, and learned many things (including many different styles of fighting). He has righted many wrongs and foiled many villains. He has battled Phantom many times and foiled his every move. Will has only recently come here and doesn’t know exactly what is going on but he has been around enough to guess.A hole in space appeared in the middle of a field then it closed again after nothing came out, nothing visible at least. Will flew across the ground in spirit form, he looked around and saw a large amount of energy and little darkness focused in one place so he decided to head in that direction, when he got there he came out of spirit mode and saw that it was a school “Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters”. ‘Well I’m pretty gifted.’ He thought. ‘I wonder if I can enrol.’ So he went in.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: The DestroyerThe Destroyer looked deeply into Scott's eyes."It didn't work," he said firmly, his expression turning serious, "I would know. I almost died trying to save your sorry Technopath ***. Lost two good friends. Names were Jordan and Alex."OOC: Taka, has that character been approved?

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: "Yeah, our universe is sort of..." X-Bones rotated a hand as if looking for the words, "Screwed. Pretty much completely and utterly screwed. All those satellites and computers and other machines doing pretty much everything for us turned out to be a really bad idea when we got invaded by a race of techno-organic aliens. It took them about a day to eliminate everything that could stand against them. We're...we're pretty much all thats left of the X-men, maybe even superheroes in general. We're hoping our last throw of the dice is in here."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: (Scott Jackson)Scott was shocked. He kinda knew Alex, but not Jordan. "I'm just going to be over here then, working on the failsafe coding." And thats what he did.OCC: off to football parctice. see ya'll in a bit.

War...war never changes.

IC: Wild Card:Seemingly out of nowhere, the reptilian Wild Card sprung off the wall he'd been attached to via his claws, and aimed to tackle Alaric from behind, claws extended, and white sharp teeth ready to try and take a bite out of the history teacher. Mid-flight, he changed back from camouflage to this forms natural dull green color, standing out as being definitely not human.