IC: Rookie

This is so not fair, Rookie was currently stuck at the hanger as he waited for the final adjustments to be made to his Mech. Apparently the retractable wings still weren't in position, this was why he preferred the jet form. As if that wasn't bad enough though, the poor kid had to deal with the unwavering glare of his commander, Delta Six. It was obvious that she was not happy with Jayne and Michael running off on their own, after all Michael was generally her ride, and quite frankly Rookie was nearly terrified.

"All systems are now a go." Came the voice of one of the mechanics, if not for Katherine's eyes, Rookie would of leaped for joy. Instead he merely decided to leap into the cockpit. With the flick of a few switches and the pull of a few levers, a nice humming sound came as ENF-007 came online.

"All systems are a go," came Rookie voice over the loudspeaker, noticeably more confident, as the Mech grabbed Katherine in it's arm. "Sorry boss, I hope this rides comfortable enough. Israafiyl can barely hold me as it is."

"I understand the schematics Delta Nine, now take off."

"Right," Rookie replied, as he artfully maneuvered Israafiyl to the hanger runway, "ENF-007, Israafiyl. Launching." Wings huh, let's see how things work out, Rookie thought to himself as the magnificent Mech left the hanger, it's Wings soaring on the updrafts of the air. I could get used to this.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: NPC CoTC (Las Vegas)

The assassin gurgled as the teeth sank deeper into his softer metallic flesh beneath as silver liquid began to run down from the wound. He couldn’t move his arms since Blake’s claws were in his shoulders.

A group of the assassins was literally obliterated by the superior firepower. One of the flying assassins charged at Jayne’s mech his hands turned red as he unleashed powerful blasts of energy from them at the mech.

However the assassin Will shot the beam at ducked, it missed him completely. He then aimed his shotgun at will and fired. The second assassin jumped out of the way before he continued to fire machine gun rounds at Will.

IC: Songbird, NPC Hotages?? (Las Vegas)

Ashlynn nodded and grabbed two of the hostages as she took to the air, flying over to where Scott had placed his. But something was wrong. One of the hostages she was carrying suddenly pulled out a gun and laughed. It was an assassin in disguise. Too late.

Blam. Blam. Blam. The bullets punched their way into Ashlynn’s chest. She hit the ground hard as blood began to spew from her mouth.

One of the assassins in front of Kirsty pulled out a gun as well before firing at her chest.

IC: Harbinger (Las Vegas)

Oh this was perfect. I began to laugh as the mech’s bombarded my men with missiles and beams of laser. The fight had even drawn the Enforcer’s best out of their nest. Could this go any better? Now the Syndicate had quite a few pieces out of the way as they pushed their goals further; whatever they were planning, well I hoped it was good.

I located what appeared to be an X-Man standing off to the side and watching the battle. He was wearing glasses, like me; except mine were red, and circular. Actually mine were way better, this kid had no style.

I aimed my desert eagle at him and fired four times before rushing in and slashing at him with my sword.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

IC HeiSeeing Ashlynn go down, Kristy had barely anytime to react to the sudden turn of events. Had the assassin that had targeted her bfired any sooner, she would have been dead. But this time, it was her instinctive founding that saved her.Well, not quite. Hitting the ground hard with a bullet wound ripped trough her left shoulder, (fortunately, it was more of a graze than anything) Kristy cried out in pain, negative emotional energy spewing of of her lie crazy. "Agh... Does anybody know how much I'd give to be doing boring Canadian geography homework right now?!" she yelled as she attempted to use her other arm to get back to her feet. Waves of barely visible black lightnign emnated from her body, raw pain and fear contained within them. Her usually cheerful personality had vanished; not even her powers were enough to compensate for the massive amoun of suck she was going through.IC KnowerHello, it's me. The guy who's waiting for something to happen.Can we get something done?Walking to a more public section of the Helicarrier, I stood there, watching people come and go, not certain of what to do.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Nathan - Las Vegas -
As Novocain's hand began to transform into an enormous cannon I was already beginning to evade as he fired, at the speed I was going he was unable to get another shot, as I was already upon him, beating my wings hard as I hovered just above him, slashing down with my adamantium katana, trying to cut the laser cannon clean off.
IC: Jeffery Pryde - Las Vegas -
This big guy was about as intelligent as what he was made of. Jeff simply phased himself as Guppie tried to sandwich Jeff between his body and the wall. As Jeff was phasing through him he attempted to put Guppie into a state of shock or unconsciousness as he came out of the other side of the giant. Jeff turned to face the brute and smirked. "I'm not one to stereotype but...you really are big and dumb."
Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

The assassin simply snorted and took a few more pot-shots at Kristy.

IC: NPC Novocain

Novocain jumped backwards as he shifted the canon into a long blade. He could only shift it into basic forms, like a blade, his hand and the laser canon. Novocain cackled as he summoned his electrical powers, harnessing the energy of his machine body as he coated his blade in electricity.

IC: NPC Guppie

Guppie groaned as Jeff phased through him. He took a step, then another before he fell flat on his face and stopped moving. After a minute or so he began to shrink as his stone-skin faded to normal flesh and his body became rather normal in size.

OOC: I'm aware Tyler (the character) has been approved already, but I have to say, his weaknesses don't seem much like weaknesses at all.

IC: Nero's groans of distress were multiplying simply by proximity to the developing situation.

"It's as if this day is out to prove that it can indeed keep getting worse!" Nero yelled as he wheeled for his life to evade the various attacks of the various attacking and apparently merciless forces from various sides.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

So the crazy cackling man coated his now blade-arm with electricity, big deal. I wasn't stupid enough at actually cross my blade with one that was surging with electricity. A powerful whirlwind began to swarm around the mad scientist, my eyes glowing brightly as I began to ascend further and further into the sky, I used my powers to take the whirlwind up with me, and Novocain with it. "Tell me Novocain, can you fly?"

Jeff gave the unconscious Guppie a swift kick to the face, a really hard kick, just to be sure he was down for the count, he wasn't gonna be fooled twice. "That's right...you stay down this time." Jeff's attention was diverted when he heard a pained groan, it was coming from Gabriel.

Jeff rushed to his friends aid as quickly as he was able, phasing through the ground to get up the ravine. "Gabriel! Oh god, this is my fault..." He exclaimed as he examined his friends wounds. He torn a large piece of cloth from his undershirt and wrapped it around the wound as best he could, though the blood easily leaked through it. Jeff gingerly lifted his friend up into a bridal carry, thankfully even as a guy Gabriel wasn't too much heavier than Jeff, but it was still a bit straining. "I'm gonna get you help." He said as he began to run away from the fighting, going towards it certainly wouldn't save Gabriel.

Now Jeff had little to no medical training besides some basic first aid and CPR, taking a bullet out of someone was beyond him. "I'll find someone who can remove it...just hang in there...." He said between pants, he was running as hard as he could, which was very hard when carrying someone that weighted slightly more than you did.

Still he kept on going, despite his burning lungs and aching limbs, Gabriel's life depended on it.

IC: Krystal - Institute, Westchester -

Krystal had taken to getting some rest in her room, she had been tempted to watch the television and see how her fellow X-men were faring, but she decided it was better not to think about it, there was nothing she could do to help anyway, and there was no use dwelling on it either, they'd come back alive and well, they always did.

Though what was really on her mind was her parents and her meeting with them. The Wakanda twins had done a lot for her, but helping her see her parents again after all these years, pushing her to do it, well that just topped everything. She couldn't thank them enough really, even though she had multiple times already.

For the first time Krystal actually felt kinda happy, she was in a rather good mood despite her current fatigue and her encounter with Logan. To be quite honest she wasn't used to feeling like this, she had been in a mood like this since well before she became a mutant.

Jeff shook his head as he continued to run. "No...don't change...it might make the injury worse..." Jeff was still somehow managing to run at a good pace, he'd even phased through several walls and other obstacles to get to where he was heading, a hospital. He knew the area well enough to know it's general location, after all he did live rather close to the city itself.

He knew he had well over a mile to go, and the chances of running into SWAT or police were pretty low considering that they were all either currently engaging the assailants or dead, and this was the one time Jeff would have been happy to see them.

Jeff's adrenaline was running high enough that he could still manage to run, though Guppie had managed to injure his leg enough that a limp was starting to become more and more noticeable as he began to lose strength.

"Wha....robots?" Jeff managed to make a short laugh despite how hard he was breathing. "You're...delirious...they're aren't any..." That was when Jeff looked up toward the sky, lo and behold, gigantic flying mechs. "Oh...those robots..."

Jeff for the moment had lost focused on where he was heading and found himself colliding with a streetlight, he hit his head against it hard, falling backwards onto the ground and dropping Gabriel.

Jeff was now disoriented and dazed, his head throbbing, though in his blurred vision he saw in the distance the hospital...they were so close to it, and yet so far....

IC: Energy damage. Armor integrity at ninety nine percent. A computerized voice said from within the cockpit, as the energy blasts impacted on Sieg's upper torso, blackening the metal where they hit.

"D*****. Too close for beam weaponry." Jayne cursed to himself, brining up the targeting reticle for his conventional weaponry. Aiming carefully, he pulled the trigger, sending two bursts of bullets flying from each of Sieg's chest mounted guns.

IC:Harbinger's bullets and sword were caught with almost insulting ease on Alex shield. His eyes diverted from the situation unfolding around him to his attacker, looking at him coldly. "You are a nuisance."His shield shoved forward, in an attempt to push Harbinger back and possibly knock him over.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Not my place, but Advent is right. Tyler doesn't have any real weaknesses.

IC:

"At the moment?" Sarah asked, "No. He's with the X-Men right now."

"You're talking to the wrong person," Warren said, "But come on in. Do you have any batteries on you perchance?"

Ashlynn would find herself being pulled away by Christopher, away from the fighting.

"Ashlynn," He said, "Are you alright? If you're not, I could absorb your memories and personality... I could save you until we find a new body."

OOC: Does anyone want to make and play some CoTC NPC’s? It would make things much more interesting. Especially since I get bored of having my own characters fight NPCs I control.

One of the assassins turned to Nero who was currently dodging beam blasts. He grinned as he unleashed a small concussive force blast at the wheel-chair bound mutant followed up by two shots from his pistol.

“I don’t have a problem killing he handicapped, wheels.”

The flying assassin dodged to the left, flapping his great crimson wings. One of the bullets tore into his shoulder. The mutant grunted in pain before unleashing several more blasts at the mech.

The posted sniper Children aimed their sights on the mech. There were about six of them total now, on three separate buildings, in pairs of two. “Aim for the chest of each of the mech’s,” their squad leader said over the com. They nodded and took a deep breath before adjusting their trajectory according to the wind resistance and the distance. These were the best of the best snipers that were currently fighting alongside Harbinger. Then they all pulled their triggers simultaneously, unleashing sniper rounds towards the chest of each of the mech’s levitating in the air. The rounds were relatively small, but still if they continued to hit they would do damage.

IC: NPC Novocain (Las Vegas)

As Novocain was lifted into the air he glared at Nathan, “Wait is this a trick question?” he smirked. His flesh arm flew forward as he unleashed a chain of lighting towards Nathan’s chest, followed by a blast from his cannon-arm. Novocain knew very well that these attacks may distract Nathan which would end up with him falling.

“And you are utterly ****ed,” I grinned. As soon as my bullets and blade had been stopped by some invisible force I’d been ready for a counter assault. I rolled to the left the invisible object passing by me. I couldn’t see it; nor its shape but I knew it was there. In fact I could feel the wind of it as it passed by me. Invisible force of some kind, adjusting combat style… I thought.

I stabbed my blade into the ground before I unleashed several more shots at Alex, knowing that he would deflect them. At the same time I grabbed one of my grenades with the other hand primed it and hurled it at Alex, the grenade flew low, heading towards his feet.

I then grabbed my sword and grinned, waiting to see what happened. If he deflected the grenade then he’d be open to the bullets, or vice versa. If he survived the explosion it would still distract him, I began to run forward, blade in hand as I prepared to charge around in an arc and slash at him.

IC: Songbird (Las Vegas)

“Are you crazy?” Ashlynn said as she clutched her bleeding body. Her hands began to glow bright green as the bullets were pushed out and the wounds slowly healed. She got to her feet, Ash was p***** now.

She turned to the assassin who had shot her yanking the gun out of her hand with her telekinesis before she then smashed it into the assassin’s temple violently until she was down. Ashlynn walked over to her and unleashed a swift kick to her head; she didn’t need the assassin shooting her again.

IC: Triblade (Las Vegas)

Matt looked up at the massive mech’s who were bombarding the area with energy blasts. They were not being indiscrete at all. Whole buildings were being blasted away by their power, and they could easily harm the X-Men as well.

“**** Enforcers,” Matt said. He had to stop them somehow. He aimed his chest at the Jibraaiyl before he unleashed a massive plasma blast from his chest. The column of red plasma burst from Matt’s chest and cut through the air, making it hum with heat as it surged towards the Jibraaiyl at surprising speed.

“There are good people down here!” he yelled, knowing they wouldn’t be able to hear him.

IC: Mimic (Las Vegas)

Christine had found that not all of the hostages were assassins. Using her teleportation powers she was able to teleport behind the remaining assassins attacking her; taking them out with swift kicks to the head and blows to the temple with her fists. She then pulled two of the hostages into her arms before she vanished. She appeared on a hotel she’d seen a ways away from the battle. She placed the hostages down and then vanished again.

IC: Darkfang (Las Vegas)

Jeremy teleported above the assassin attacking him as he placed his hand on his shoulder. BAMF. They vanished. They appeared a second later miles above the battle as they began to fall through the air. The assassin screamed.

“Tonight I will be your elevator to heII sinner.” Jeremy said. He then let go of the man before teleporting to the ground. The man hit the ground a moment later, splattering across the pavement with the sound of shattering bones.

IC: Feral (Las Vegas)

Every time I pop my claws I feel pain. Every time my adamantium claws are cutting through my flesh. The pain bothered me as kid, but over the years it became as accustomed to me as blinking. But through that pain I help people. I save innocent lives. But at the same time I cause others intense pain. Who feels the pain if I don’t pop my claws? If I decide not to kill for innocent lives. It’s their blood on my hands then, not my own.

John’s mind wondered as he pulled his claws out of a dead assassin in time to see another swing a blade and decapitate an innocent female officer caught in the crossfire. John felt his animalistic rage fill him; urging him to avenger her death.

“You monster!” he roared as charged towards the assassin, slashing wildly at him. The assassin deflected each slash with one of his six arms, each holding a blade. The assassin sneered at John; he was bald and covered with tattoos.

“If I’m an monster then what are you?” he said as he stabbed two of his blades into John’s chest. John cringed as the blades sunk into his flesh, blood welling down from the wounds. He was right. John was a monster. What made him better then these men? John was as much a killer as them.

“I’m not a monster, I’m an animal.” John growled. He then drove his knee into the man’s chest doubling him over, the assassin letting go of the blades stabbed into John’s chest. John’s claws surged upwards as they cut through the man’s arms like butter. Blood spurted in all directions; severed arms flew into the air as if they were reaching for something they’d never grasp.

John saw fear in the assassin’s face. Now armless his severed stubs twitched as he backed away, “Please, spare me.” He groaned.

“Like you spared that woman?” John said as he pulled the two blades out of his chest and held one in each hand, his own blood running down them. He then crossed the blades and placed them at the man’s neck. He then sliced outwards with them, decapitating the assassin. John let the blades drop to the ground as the gaping wounds in his chest began to close. Beads of blood dripped down from his chest like tears falling from his eye.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

IC:

"I was just trying to help..."

Christopher sighed, looking around. He'd have to change powers soon.

Three minutes.

The mechanized units were unfamiliar to him. He'd never encountered them in his dimension, and they seemed like they weren't very friendly to mutants. Something he'd have to wait and see on.

Edited by Varren Rehn

OOC: I'll handle some of the NPCs. I'll get on it next post.

IC: Nero yelped as the blast knocked him and his chair cleanly over, sending the sonokinetic tumbling to the ground, one of the bullets passing overhead, but one thudding into his shoulder.

The burning sensation sent twin shivers of fear and rage down Nero's spine, the fear being totally overtaken by the fury when he heard the assassin speak.

"I dunno who you are, but you done goofed." Nero growled at the assassin, snaps and cracks sounding from his body as the beast within immediately began to clamor to be released, to be given the chance to truly rip his foe apart.

Clamping down on the urge with all of his might, Nero held up a hand at the assassin, the sounds of battle all around giving force to the burst of sound that burst forth from in front of Nero in the shape of a knight on a horse, the gallops resounding like thunder, it's lance aimed squarely at the assassin's chest.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: Yo Auron, Nathan and Novocain are in the sky. Christopher wouldn't be able to reach them, you might want to edit.

Jeff groaned as he got up to a sitting position, his vision almost blacking out, he'd been running so hard, and know that he'd abruptly been stopped it was unlikely he'd be able to find the strength to keep going. His head was throbbing as if someone had hit him with a hammer, he put a palm on his forehead and felt something warm and sticky. Great, I'm bleeding.

Jeff turned his attention to Gabriel, who was starting to talk deliriously. "Mike? Who's that?" He asked as he crawled his way over to Gabriel. He figured talking would help keep Gabriel conscious as he tried to figure out how he was going to get him to a hospital, both of them for that matter.

I cried out as the lightning bolt hit me in the chest, there was little I could do against it. Though at the same time it was also a pretty stupid move, considering that if I lost my concentration Novocain would start to fall, and fast considering how heavy he had to be partly made of metal.

And he did so as I recovered from the blast, only to nearly get my head blown off by a laser blast, thankfully it had missed. I was a moving target and Novocain wasn't the best shot, especially while hurling toward the ground.

I gritted my teeth and sent a constant stream of air down upon the madman, making him fall even faster. I was gonna turn him into a stain on the pavement below.

Edited by Snelly

IC:

(Scott, NPC CoTC)

Seeing one of the hostages turn out to be an assassin, Scott was a bit more wary, and that gave an advantage as one of the assassins in disguise attacked Scott. Acting quick, Scott slashed with his katana, but hit only air as the assassin moved out of the way. This one was speeder, and Scott adjusted his attack style for it. Waiting till the assassin came close, Scott swung just as the assassin passed by, chopping off an arm.

"You will pay for that." the assassin hissed. Scott didn't respond, just waited for the killer to come around again. Swinging, Scott cut of the man's fore-arm. This stopped the assassin, and let Scott deliver an upper-cut to the assassin's jaw. The assassin was knocked out for sure, but Scott still grabbed some rope and tied the his legs together.

(Blake)

biting as hard as he could, Blake was at this point aiming to kill. He wanted to free his claws, but the man's metal shoulders were holding them in place.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Liberty"You better not be!" She said in reply to Howard, her face relaxed a little with the knowledge that he was safe. She hit a few more men with the blast from her palm.When Jarvis came back over the intercom she froze for a moment. Who ever was rebooting the system had to be very good with tech, probability that this attack would be a hard one was high. "Alright." She said as she followed behind the other Iron-man.

IC: "Just once, I'd rather deal with peaceful mutants. They actually listen when you give them a chance to surrender." The pilot muttered to himself, jamming his thumb on a button. In response, Sieg's boosters flared, causing the aimed shots to impact lower than their intended target.

Armor integrity: 98.7%.

Flyer in the sky, snipers in those buildings. He thought to himself, fingers flying across the controls. His evasive maneuver had brought about a second benefit; increasing his range enough that he could use Sieg's weapons with fear of injuring himself. His arial opponent was more or less staying in place as he continued his barrage, making him an easy target. With the pull of a trigger, his counterattack began.Five beams lanced out, arrayed just right to completely blanket the area that the flyer was in. He wouldn't be coming out of that unharmed, if he came out at all. But that wasn't the reason for the blanket assault. The beam's trajectories took them on a straight path to the sniper's positions. Even if they dodged the initial blast, which was unlikely, the blasts would almost certainly trigger the collapse of the floor they were on.

Then he saw a massive plasma blast fly towards Delta Two. The shooter was a known member of the Xmen."Delta. The X-Men have proven to be hostile. Take them out as well."

Sieg's weapons rotated, taking aim at their new target. A few moments passed, before the beams lanced forth once more, accompanied by a volley of missiles. Each one was aimed specifically to blanket the area around Matt in weapon's fire.

Energy levels: 93%.

IC: The technopath didn't bother moving.What his attacker failed to understand about tactics, was that there is always a lull between attacks. In this case, it was the time needed to pull the pin and throw the explosive. His shield pulled back, catching the bullets on itself even as it slammed into the ground at an angle, catching the grenande in the juncture between itself and the ground. The explosive detonated a moment later, covering the general area in dust. Alex almost looked bored.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Stark Tower

Noel and the remote Iron Man suit crashed the party, literally. Coming through the ceiling and into the reactor room. Doctor Tesla was at the arc reactors controls, turning around and simply smirking. "You and you're friend are too late Mr. Stark. I have what I came for." The reactor was roaring to life, it seemed to be surging with energy.

"Step away from my arc reactor." Howard said through the suit, it would be quite difficult to tell that there was no one actually inside it. Howard pointed the repulsors at the Doctor threatingly, but didn't fire.

The doctor simply laughed. "We both know you won't risk damaging the arc reactor Stark, not unless you want to risk bring down the tower itself! No, I think I'm fine to stand right...HERE!" He sent powerful bolts of lightning at the two suits.

"JARVIS Shields at maximum!" Howard yelled as the shielding on the armor took the brunt of the attack, the suit jumping in front of Noel to protect her.

Edited by Snelly

IC:

"Matthew Summers, you all-American dunce! Why are you shooting at the giant robots that aren't shooting to kill you?"

To compliment the curse, Aleksandr Belikov walked down the Vegas Strip, Colt Model 727 in hand, even as bullets from no less than five Harbinger's snipers whizzed past him like metal mosquitoes. If anything, the Russian thief welcomed the assassins as he made his way down the Strip for his impromptu victory parade; unlimbering the sniper rifle from his shoulder, Aleks' pace stayed constant as he raised the scope to one Hershey-bar-brown eye for a hundredth of a second and took aim at a window before letting his finger twitch against the trigger.

Four snipers.

"I mean, it's chilling enough that you have the hopes and futures of millions of mutants on those beautifully muscled shoulders of yours--"

A sniper to Aleks' southwest whizzed centimeters by his head; the leaden slug's kiss sliced open the mercenary's snow white cheek, a blossoming crimson rose of blood spreading parallel to his jawline. As if he were no more than a marionette, Aleks pirouetted on one heel with the grace of a dancer and fired off another shot into the window that the assault had come from.

Three snipers.

"--but on top of that, thanks to the idealistically beautiful but ultimately flawed piece of parchment that is your Constitution, you are legally considered an adult and have the right to vote for the leader of the free world!"

Two snipers synchronized their fire from the east and west, on either side of Aleks; using his power, he created two large pillars of asphalt that rose from the ground at his command. His inanimate disciples took the bullets for him without protest, and with a tap of his finger on a section of concrete, a little viewing perch slid open so Aleks could cleanly fire off a bullet at one sniper, then the other.

"And how do you use that newfound power and responsibility? Shooting at flying government robots!"

One sniper, directly in front of him. Aleks turned as a bullet hit the ground at his feet and went to fire, but the Colt clicked almost apologetically with the sound of an empty clip. Another bullet soared past his head, and the Russian ducked against the concrete with a muttered, foreign curse as he drew his Magnum and lined up the red dot sight with the area the bullets were coming from before firing off three bullets at the sound. No more bullets came at the thief.

All clear. Aleks Belikov had joined the party.

"Now that's frightening."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC:

Hubert, that blast was aimed for your mech, I don’t remember you saying if it hit or not.

The mutant assassin unleashed a force-wall, which the sound knight’s lance smashed into. There was a resounding clap of sound as the two forces collided. The sound seemed stronger however as it suddenly broke through, forcing the two forces to explode outward. The assassin was thrown backwards across the ground the breath knocked out of him.

The ground next to Scott erupted as a large mutant burst from the earth. His arms were massive armored pinchers and he had a huge barbed scorpion like tail. He snarled as the tail struck at Scott’s chest.

There was a snap and the metal assassin became limp in Blake’s arms as his skin turned back to normal and crimson blood ran down from his wounds.

The flying mutant was unable to evade the beams of plasma however and was instantly destroyed by the energy.

The snipers saw the streams of energy heading for their position and did the only thing they could. Jump off the rooftops they were on. They held onto their rifles as they flew through open air before landing on adjacent lower rooftops next to the buildings they had been on. The buildings took the energy blasts, exploding and cracking as debris rained down around them.

IC: NPC Novocain (Las Vegas)

Novocain couldn’t help but cackle as he hurtled through the air towards the ground. If he survived this, this was going to hurt. As he hurtled towards the ground he aimed his canon arm at the ground and then began to fire continuously. It was draining his energy quite a bit, but it served to slow his fall a great deal. Once he was closer to the ground he stopped his energy stream and instead turned in the air before he hit the ground, his metal half slamming into the pavement hard.

Novocain’s entire body was jarred from the impact, but his half metal body saved him and took most of the impact. It was badly damaged through, bent out of shape and pressed inward. Novocain sat up and willed the nano-bots to begin repairing his machine half.

As the area was covered in dust I charged through it, I had already been charging around towards Alex. I burst through the dust now as I swung my blade at his chest and fired several rounds from my pistol.

IC: Triblade (Las Vegas)

Matt had meant for that to be more or less a warning shot, he’d expected for it to be deflected or dodged. But then the other mech turned to him and unleashed weapons towards him.

“****,” Matt said as the beams lanced towards him. He unleashed another powerful blast from his chest and swept it across the beams, deflecting them a bit as his plasma clashed with the energy. Matt then broke out into a run as missiles slammed into the ground around him, blowing chunks out of the earth. Matt was lucky, but one impacted the ground near him, sending him flying through a nearby window of a shop. Matt felt burns along his body and metal shrapnel lodged in various places.

“Hey Ash I could use a healing.” He said over the com as he began to tear shrapnel out of him.

IC: Mimic (Las Vegas)

Christine could feel that Darkfang's power would fade soon. Suddenly she looked up to see someone raising pillars out of the earth. "Aleks?!"

IC: "Hello, Daisy Duke. You didn't really assume that I wouldn't come along for the fun, now, did you?"[/color] -Tyler Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Does anyone want to make and play some CoTC NPC’s? It would make things much more interesting. Especially since I get bored of having my own characters fight NPCs I control.

OOC: Yeah why not. Do just some of these guy have powers or all of them?

IC: Tyrone had dealt with the first assassin enough to see the second coming. He was holding the knife of the first one, but he wouldn't be able to parry both the knives of the second assassin. Nor had he any time to simply throw it. He swung it in a broad arc instead, knocking one knife away and using the force of the blow to throw off the assassin's balance. The second knife scraped down his side, but nothing fatal. Before the assassin had a chance to straighten up Tyrone kneed him in the stomach. With super strength. That should keep him down for a while

IC: "Ash-Songbird!" Alec said over his coms, keeping an eye on the situation via sniper-arm-scope"You're supposed to be in B-Team helping the hostages! Cool your jets and start helping!"

IC: Jimmy sat on a high vantage point, not interfering in any battle. The world had changed indeed while he'd been asleep. Colossal figures taller than buildings made of some strange stone, smooth and shining like trapped sunbeams...figures who wielded powers that were not any kind of magic he could feed on...yet one thing had stayed the same: people still fought wars over the most pointless of reasons. He had no idea who any of these people were, but they seemed to really hate each other. Always nice to know people were people no matter when you were

NPC: The assassin named Snips by his comrades had been biding his time. Unlike the other snipers he hadn't simply opened fire blindly on the mechs. Because what exactly were bullets going to do to a flying tank? Instead he waited, took a few observations, noted a few weaknesses. The one doing all the heavy work was clearly slowed by its additional firepower, he could use that. In flying above the bullets it had shown Snips where its boosters were, he could use that. It was currently distracted with one of the X-Men, he could use that...

Whistling to himself he aimed the RPG he'd picked up. It was some of the heavier firepower the group had picked up in their misadventures, equipped with a HEAT warhead, the sort that could punch all the way through a tank if it wasn't already busy exploding in the middle. He stopped whistling and his power kicked into gear; a flow of supercharged adrenaline. He used it to slow his perception of time, leaving his last whistled note echoing in his ears. It allowed him to sense the air currents, measure the distance, and calculate speeds all within picoseconds. He fired the rocket, perfectly aimed at the mech's boosters. Since the ENF-003 had its own rockets flaring around it, its ability to pick up the incoming projectile should be hindered; their flares masking its heat signature, and their aftertrails causing atmospheric turbulence that should warp radar. And since it was quite a big bigger than a bullet, and quite possibly moving faster, the more cumbersome mech should have trouble swerving to avoid it on the of-chance it did pick it up. However, just in case the RPG didn't knock the mech out the sky, Snips swiftly let his perception return to normal and headed to a different location.

NPC: The droplets of blood on John started to ...flow upwards? Then twist and warp into bizarre moebius strips. He could feel the blood in his veins start to do the same, then the contents of his stomach and the fluid in his brain!

"You know, really this all in your head," said the assassin behind him, "But in the end, doesn't that make it real?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:

(Scott)

"You guys really are trying to hard." Scott said as he jumped back from the scorpion's tail. Using his weight, Scott ran forward, katana out, and rammed right into the half-scorpion, hoping to impale it on the katana.

(Blake)

With the assassin dead, Blake released his grip, and looked around. Seeing one of the assassin's(OCC;Harbinger) fighting Alex, Blake moved himself, charging and lunging at the enemy, hoping to blindside him.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: Hey Adders... Aether's woken up. You might want to have Anton do something.

IC:

Chris and Christopher were both trying to get the hostages away from the fighting. Chris had slung one over his back, and was helping him away, and Christopher had picked up two of the hostages, shapeshifting himself into something larger to accomodate two humans.

IC: Rookie Matt's laser would never find it's mark for in a flash some invisible force yanked Jibraaiyl out of the way. As the cloak disappeared it soon became apparent that the invisible force was another Mech, ENF-007 Israafiyl. The faster Mech had used it's superior speed to grab Michael's Mech and pull it out of the way. It's new wings apparent now to all. "Sorry I'm late guys, darn mechanics took forever adding this new wings. Also Mic-I mean Delta 2," Rookie gulped, "Yeah... Six is pretty peeved at you. You are supposed to be her ride." Rookie shook his head as his Mech disappeared into the night sky before reappearing over a group of mooks who he started firing his Mech's wrist lasers at. Energy levels at 89% IC: Katherine Meanwhile Katherine was on the ground, picking off snipers as she radio'ed the others. "Apologies on the Delay, Delta 2 I will be speaking to you about this upon our return to base. In the meantime Delta Three, I want a status update on the current situation, including if there are any remaining hostages. Also does anyone know the current location of Delta Thirteen?" Katherine then soon began making her way further towards the middle of the battle, she needed to scout things out herself, anyone who got too close soon found that an electric arrow to the chest was no fun. Alright, now to make sure that any and all hostages are safe and out of the way. With the mechs here things are bound to get precarious for civilians quite fast.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC HeiThis time Kristy wasn't so lucky. While the assassin had surprisingly bad aim, one of the shots caught Kristy square in the chest. Falling to the ground, Kristy thought she as done for, when she remembered the laser sh ehad with her. Bringing it out, she pointed the 1.25 watt beam at the assassin's eyes.

IC: Spirit

Will unleashed another wave of destruction energy to block the shotgun blast and probably slam into the assassin since he was to close to dodge, it wouldn't be powerful enough to kill him but it would probably knock him out. Will then hit the ground as the second assassin jumped out of the way but as he started firing, Will fired a blast at the gun, destroying the barrel and followed up with a pain infused fist at the assassin’s head.

IC: Silver Serpent

“Who are the X-Men?” Susan asked Sarah.

IC: Iron Bolt

Walter looked at Warren. ‘Odd question to ask when you first meet a person, but maybe he can sense electricity.’ He thought. ”No I don’t have any batteries, but I do have some sort of electrical powers.” He said to Warren as he entered the mansion.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: An Enforcer craft flew over the battlefield, dropping a large package. It fell, and fell, unfolding right before impact into a mech. The battlesuit's jets flared to life, slowing down as it landed. The comm channel and PA system opened, Heka's voice coming through. "Thought I'd give the Thunder a test drive!"OOC: The Thunder is a relatively small mech, about 15 feet tall at maximum height. Normally it's about ten, knees and other joints bent to absorb the shock of walking. Its right arm holds/is a gatling gun, fed from an ammo tank in the main body of the mech. The gun is attached, but can fold back so the hand can be used. The left arm is the same but with a rocket launcher instead, able to fire 3 rockets rapidly. After that it must cool down for about half a minute. As for propulsion, the Thunder has jets on its feet and back. The jets on the feet are used for long flight, like getting to missions and suchlike, while the back jets are used for jumpboosting and steering midair. The Thunder's small size prevents having a massive amount of armor, but the armor that there is is titanium, very tough while being very light. Its shielding is similar to that of its pilot, though much stronger.Approved by the Krayzikk.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"I found a secret passageway on the Marauder's Map, but that's not important right now! Social Education 101! Yee!"

IC:

"Alright, uh...James, you want to help me out with the explaining?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:When Brando looked back, the expression of his friend glittered with a cold anger. "No. I think you can handle this, Brando. Not like you've explained it to me either."

IC:"Um, uh....." The former Weapon fell silent, her face a bright red. Embarrassment showed clearly on her face as she looked from Warren to Brooklyn, who were each watching her intently."um."

fK5oqYf.jpg