The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, it... you know what? No. That would never happen. Ever.

I wish that the stupid documentary makers would get it through their thick skulls that sharks AREN'T intelligent loving creatures and are instead NON-SENTIENT PREDATORS WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT FOOD!!!!!! GAH!

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Granted, but because of the economy's delicate balance there now is not enough to go around and the world crashes so instead of having too much, now everyone including yourself gets nothing... Greed is never the answer...

I wish for world piece. Yeah cliché but I am tired and my brain hurts. 

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Granted.  Our unity colonizes another world which has no peace.

I wish I could reverse and un-reverse time without it moving exponentially or geometrically slower or faster.

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

If I sounded like a geek in this

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.  Even me.

Granted but the only thing it sells is snow and ice... Ok maybe some stone and minerals. But mostly snow and ice.

I wish to no longer be single...

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Granted. You only inspire awe in some.

I wish that this wished will get wished.

EDIT: Ooh, Kapura'd!

Granted, it takes 10 YEARS AND LOOKS UGLY.

I wish that Cinnabons were free!

Edited by Dallior

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Granted, but your idea of a "Merry" Christmas is different so you feel you didn't really get your wish after all.

I wish for all the Bionicle sets and a custom display case to show them all off.

Onua.png

Granted but it's about Slappy the squirrel from Tiny Toons.

Granted, the custom display case is permanently locked and has black-tinted glass so you can't see the sets or interact with them.

You know you are so mean to me. You could have just burned down the display case, making me have to either break the case to see my collection or never see it again but know it will be forever out of view. Would have been kinder to just have a fire burn it to the ground. :P

I wish I had the magic cupboard from the "Indian in the cupboard" book 

• Upvote 1

Onua.png

Granted but you get to the story and find out all the sets are sold out. Disappointed you walk home knowing there's always next week only for you to be mugged.

Time travel is never the answer.

I wish my old Pontiac was running again and not rusting in my front yard.

Onua.png

Granted, and boy am I getting real tired of people making paradoxes in his topic, so I go back in time even further and kill you before you can make a paradox.

I wish people would stop making paradoxes.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Granted, but then a new and worse wish enigma develops such as creating your own paradox by asking for no more.

I wish to be able to retire happily with the woman I love never having a care in the world and then die.

Onua.png

Granted, but you die because the woman you love kills you for another.

I wish I had munnies.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Granted, you have a rare disease called 'munnies.' Don't worry, it isn't lethal... I just hope you don't mind hallucinating that you are your own worst nightmare for the rest of your life. Yeah... most munnies cases go insane within minutes, screaming senselessly at themselves. There's still hope, of course, because... well, no, there's no hope. It's incurable. Sorry. Please enjoy your descent into total madness.

I wish I developed a cure for cancer.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Granted... now nobody is born during June 22 - July 22 and everyone who was instantly dies thus ending Cancer. :D Hey wait I am a Cancer, clearly I did not think this through... :P

I wish for a new bike.

Onua.png

You do and the sets are ugly and break upon socket usage; but at least they were kept cool in a sub-zero freezer in a cross-country food truck.

I wish i knew how said sets got in a cross-country food truck's freezer.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

You do, a fresh batch of soup that was cooked in an old farmers boot, full of sweat and dirt and foot essence, and said boot was found out in the cow fields, so a hint of fecal schnitzel will be in your oh so fresh soup. ;) Just liked you asked.

I wish someone could explain why the man below is so silly; or if it has my real signature, I wish I could have some salmon burgers (like a cheeseburger, but there are grilled salmon patties in place).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Granted but due to the effect you are blind and never are able to enjoy this bizarre genetic abnormality. I actually do have eyes that shift between blue and green. Though not at my own command.

Granted, but you forget to get it assembled at the store and you don't know how to assemble it.

I wish I was fluent in every language in the world.

This isn't a corrupted wish, this is reality. I don't know that I do know how to put a bike together. How do you know me so well... GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

I wish for true freedom, not this false freedom we think we have.

Onua.png