The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

ungrantable wish.you think it's funny. i do not. since you didn't wish for anything, you die.i wish people would stop making wishes like that ^

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

You make the highest-quality dubstep heard by humankind. It is ignored by snobbish critics and you accidentally delete your digital copies of it.I wish I had as many Olmaks as appear in my signature.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

You gain a currency that can only be exchanged for pole-mounted distribution transformers.I wish for a paintbrush.

Edited by Temporphilic

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

Done. The town has no idea. The military does. Enjoy being run over by a tank. Repeatedly. I wish I was immortal, in the biological sense, not being turned to stone or any of that. Still in full possession of my mind and senses and just as I am now, but time no longer wears on me....it does however still move forwards for me. I am not frozen in time, merely immune to it's ravages.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Granted, a can of tomato soup appears in your house. Somewhere. You have no idea where though. It could be anywhere. It's not in the cupboards, where you check first. It's not behind the sofa. It's not in the dishwasher. You have no idea where it could be and there's no kind of hint or assistance in finding it. The maddening search for soup slowly starts eroding your sanity.I wish for two pet owls.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Granted, but now they're coming to take you away, ha ha! To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and you'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take you away, ha ha!I wish for two pet owls. (Trying things again. That's what I usually do when a program crashes.)

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Done. They shoot you instead.I wish that I could summon and bind Nightgaunts, servants of the elder god Norden.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Granted, but it bites you and you become one!I wish I had a gun

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Granted, you become a vampire catI wish I had a mc

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis