The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

It is actually a requirement that law enforcement agents be tased before they can legally carry and use a taser. Same applies to you except that they misjudge the voltage and mistakenly kill you. Oh so sad.I wish that BZP was never offline.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Instead of flash knockoffs they make actual knockoffs, which then outsell Nintendo's actual games, because the original Pokémon is no match in sales for a story about small animals killing terrible people with elemental powers.I wish that those poor green Koopas never walked off the cliff.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Granted, but since I'm really bad at this and keep breaking your things and unintentionally destroying your plans, you have to choose whether you will kill me or just kick me out... or keep me despite everything because I'm the only minion you have. :)I wish I could, just for once, be the hero instead of just he sidekick.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

The amount it costs to keep the squid is so much you end up selling it.I wish that the only word in the poster below me post is "why".lets see someone corrupt that.

Edited by light Laser

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

Granted, but therefore you create a paradoxon that would totally have made this topic explode in the past. But since nowadays we have hired a whole bunch of demons trying to figure out a way to corrupt your wish nonetheless, I would kindly ask you to be patient while we're working on your request. ^_^I wish for unlimited control over everything.

Granted, but in return you have to promise not to use your powers for your own good. And yes, it is a magical promise, which means you really have to stick to it because otherwise you shall be cursed and your powers shall be taken from you again.I wish for a pet demon.