The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted u find the perfect head but sadly a lego ark of the covenant is opened and the face of the head meltsI wish i could control the weather of alaska

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

sandy hurries up ad rains but the rain turns to acid and burn all those around ui wish i could know what is past a black hole

Granted, but in return the backwater citizens of Alaske brand you a witch and burn you on the stake.
You know, Voxumo's from Alaska.
yep i am

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted, but you die the day before your B-day.I wish Pirate_Tinman returns the money he stole from the Yogscast.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Granted, but you do the Workhouse Dance instead. :PI wish I was in the yogscast.

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Well then. You are blind and read books in braille. However, you still

occasionally receive disorienting optical information from random firing of optical nerves, which is highly distracting.

I wish I could see ultraviolet or infrared light.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Granted but a small hobbit comes in and causes your deathI wish square enix created a remake of final fantasy 7 with new graphics(i kinda don't want to know how this wish will be corrupted. *hides in a corner)

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

You jokingly tell someone you committed some heinous crime. They obviously believe you.I wish I had access to my photo setup (which is currently blocked by an assortment of grandmotherly knickknacks).

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

You simply make a fool of yourself. :PI wish I had infinite storage space on my computer.~

:b: :i: :m_o: :m: :a: :n: :c: :e: :r:~

Isn't that what they do? xD

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡