The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. It's a good thing the Walrus catapulting competition is still in town! You're catapulted without a parachute nor any protective gear into ice cold waters. Unfortunately, you take an arrow to the knee in mid flight and that causes you to spin just slightly enough to crash into that iceberg. There you're frozen for many a year until aliens harvest the ice that encases you and defrost you and ressurect you and stuff in order to learn more about our dead race (oh yeah, all of humanity died in the time you were frozen, by the way). Try as you might, you cannot speak the very strange universal space language that is French and so you are forced to wear a sombrero as you fence with a baguette against your sparring partner (which happens to have lazer eyes). You lose as your baguette catches fire via the lazer eye thingy and you are the laughing stock of all aliens for all time. -pant, pant-I wish I had a baguette to fence with.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

You, my fellow thawed walrus, are pushed into the alien brawling ring adjacent to mine, and a sharpened baguette is dropped into your hands from an alien patented baguette dispenser. Unfortunately, as you arebogarol. That's why I can't write long responces.The fencer stops being rude and kills you politely.I wish I wasn't the universe's laughingstock.

banner.png

Granted. The girl you love breaks your heart. I'm too busy with schadenfreude to really give you any sympathy chocolate... Also, I'm eating your sympathy chocolate, so you're pretty much totally miserable... Sorry... D=CURSE YOU, NINJAGO! D= Anyway, granted. You're optimistic and a positive thinker. However, you get into an argument with someone on whether a glass is half full or half empty. This leads to a flame war and you are banned from BZP.I wish I had more sympathy chocolate. XD

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

(Daaaaaaaaaaang, you guys are heartless. :fear:)

In my defense, I said I was sorry! D=Anyway, Granted. You invent something imparative to the survivial of the human race. You drop it, however, and it breaks, catches fire and burns down your laboratory. Fail.I wish I could dance a slow dance with someone. ^^

granted, but the bricks shatter when you try to use them.i wish that my mom would let me go to a rock concert

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Granted, however, as you go to talk to her, a semi truck goes flying through the air, however, it barely misses you. You are then run over by an army of hamsters on motorcycles and die an agonizing, painful death without ever confessing your love.I wish Fun Dip was available all year round.

granted. it's posined and kills youi wish that i had a motorcycle

War...war never changes.

granted. it now hates you for no reason at all.i wish for a flying motorcycle

War...war never changes.