Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

match with Flaredrick confirmed.

strategy:

Bulk will begin by shooting off one plasma sphere. then, jumping into the BBC, he'll utilize the numerous pages as shields, spilling out the ones will the most posts and/or word count, creating an avalanche of words and letters. while Lhikan recovers, Bulk will close in. if Lhikan starts shooting fire balls, then Bulk will hide behind one of Chro's many MOCs. as Bulk closes in, he will utilize his wing boosters, and dual-wield the Sphere Shooter and the Plasma cannon/shooter/thingy. firing all of his guns at the same time, it should destroy the entire BBC forum. Hapori Tohu will probably be mad at this. to defend against this threat, Bulk will dive into the wreckage of the forum, burying himself completely in the spam so that the lasers can't get to him.

Edited by Strack

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Lhikan vs Bulk: Lhikan should be able to lead Bulk into the OTC, and after already weakening him earlier, he should be able to get in a few hits while Bulk makes a mess of the forum, prompting Tohu to rain fiery vengeance (Bulk's low agility makes it less likely he'll be able to bury himself in spam before Tohu fires). Lhikan wins 1,250 W.

I'd like to raise Matoro's strength, agility, and mind+3, and his toughness+1, I'd like to raise Nuju's mind and agility+3 and his stength and toughness+1

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Confirming match with Phantom Terror. Betting 250 W.

jet will enter the arena with the exo toa armor and disks jet will start by dodging the lasers that nex shoots then jet will pick up nex rip of his arms and legs and drop him into the lake.

I'm back from the dead

gallery_110876_122_5708.jpg

will be posting new stuff soon

Elrond and I have agreed to a match, on the condition that I not use staves. Gali vs. Evo, 1000W each.

Strategy:

Items: Since she can't use staves, Gali will be bringing her Suletu and Kadin into this match.

General Strategy: Gali will use the Suletu to make their mind stats even. She will take off her water hooks and connect them to her hands using whips of water, extending the reach of her weapons. Using her high agility to make the first move, Gali will rush in towards Evo and pull his feet out from under him with her improvised hook-whips. She will then catch Evo's shoulders in her hooks and fly up into the air using her Kadin, repeatedly swinging Evo into the walls of the arena to damage him. She will then spin each of her hooks to build momentum before sending it at the hero, alternating between her weapons to keep up a continuous assault.

Counters:

Evo freezing Gali's whips - Shatter the whips and create new ones.

Evo freezing all or part of Gali's body - Gali will use her elemental power to create water from the part of her body covered by ice, forcing the ice to expand and shatter.

Snowstorm - Gali will protect herself with a spinning barrier of water, which should not freeze due to being in a constant state of motion.

Projectiles - Same as above, bearing in mind that attacks fueled by equal mind stats should cancel eachother out.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Kapura: Your fighters' stats have been updated. You currently have 1,000 W.

Bulik: Are you entering Granite or Nidhiki?

Nex vs Jet: Jet should be able to dodge the laser aimed at his wings, but his lilypad will be destroyed. When the two of them get into the air and go in for a physical fight, Jet's Exo-Toa will give him a huge advantage, and his higher agility means Nex is unlikely to escape. Jet wins 1,250 W.

Can I sponsor Strakk? Or is he already being sponsored?

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Great! How do I do this, exactly? Is there a site or something?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Quite simple Enak - The first page (link provided just for the sake of laziness) has all the rules etc of how this all works, but the dumbed down explanation is;

If you wanna buy something, just say/type "I'd like to buy [insert item/trainer] for [fighter]".

Stat Trainers are there to boost your fighters abilities and increase your chances of victory.

If you wanna buy a Weapon Reforge, you get to choose the shape and name and, occasionally, the Elemental power that goes with it (i.e Strakk has a clear Ice affinity whereas Toxic Reapa (I think, I don't keep up with HF) doesn't).

Items CAN be shared across two fighters, but only if a) both fighters are the same species (So a Glatorian item won't work with a Hero Factory) or b) the item is under Misc.

Now, onto battling. Pretty simple.

Just PM someone you'd like to battle, negotiate where you want to fight (there's a list of Arena's you can use), who fights who and for how much.

After that, just make a post here saying, for example, "Phoenixian and I are having a match, Strakk vs Power in Coliseum for 1000 W each," and submit your strategy with spoiler tags (there's a link that Pahrak kindly added for spoiler tag help on the first page).

So, an example fight would be the following; (please note that for fair play, you are not allowed to sneakpeek at your opponents strategy. This is a very basic strategy and an example)

[spoiler ] Power will blast Strakk's weapon out of his hand before charging at him and tackling him into the wall. He will then surge his Lightning elemental power into Strakk while blasting him with his weapons

So yeah, that's the dumbed down version, but I recommend reading the first page.

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

I'd like to buy weapon reforge for Strakk.

Quite simple Enak - The first page (link provided just for the sake of laziness) has all the rules etc of how this all works, but the dumbed down explanation is;

If you wanna buy something, just say/type "I'd like to buy [insert item/trainer] for [fighter]".

Stat Trainers are there to boost your fighters abilities and increase your chances of victory.

If you wanna buy a Weapon Reforge, you get to choose the shape and name and, occasionally, the Elemental power that goes with it (i.e Strakk has a clear Ice affinity whereas Toxic Reapa (I think, I don't keep up with HF) doesn't).

Items CAN be shared across two fighters, but only if a) both fighters are the same species (So a Glatorian item won't work with a Hero Factory) or b) the item is under Misc.

Just PM someone you'd like to battle, negotiate where you want to fight (there's a list of Arena's you can use), who fights who and for how much.

After that, just make a post here saying, for example, "Phoenixian and I are having a match, Strakk vs Power in Coliseum for 1000 W each," and submit your strategy with spoiler tags (there's a link that Pahrak kindly added for spoiler tag help on the first page).

So, an example fight would be the following; (please note that for fair play, you are not allowed to sneakpeek at your opponents strategy. This is a very basic strategy and an example)

[spoiler ] Power will blast Strakk's weapon out of his hand before charging at him and tackling him into the wall. He will then surge his Lightning elemental power into Strakk while blasting him with his weapons

So yeah, that's the dumbed down version, but I recommend reading the first page.

By the way, thanks. Please excuse my utmost noobishness at this for now.

Bulik: Granite has been registered for the tournament.

Enax: Strakk's weapon has been Reforged, granting him Toa-level power over Ice. Would you like to choose the name and shape of the weapon? You currently have 45,000 W.

The shape is an axe, like his old one, and the name is... umm... I dunno... An ice cleaver?

Can I also purchase the training weights, Thornax launcher, thornax, and Legacy gateway for Strakk?

Edited by Enax the epic

ok Flaredrick and i have agreed to a match at the iron canyon. Tahu versus Kopaka. I will be sponsoring kopaka for 2000 widgets and flaredrick will be sponsoring tahu for 1000 widgets

Ok kopaka will be bringing the skakdi spine
First off kopaka will begin by creating a thin coating of super slick ice on the ground. He will then use the skakdi spine to attack Tahu while sending waves of ice daggers. While tahu is caught off guard by the attack Kopaka will run up to him and attack him with his swords. The ice underneath will allow him to get to tahu quicker. After delivering several strikes he will back off while concentrating on tahu. He will send an impact blast that will hopefully push him into the path of the Skopio which should awaken the creature. As Tahu is attacked by the creature kopaka will make sure to use the ice to keep a distant from the skopio. As he backs away he will keep attacking tahu with impact blasts and ice daggers. Kopaka will use this chance to create a delayed elemental blast that will create a see through dome of thick ice to surround him. At that time he will shoot an impact blast at the rock wall that should trigger a rock fall that will bury the skopio and tahu. At the time the rock fall is triggered the ice dome will form protecting him from any debris that may come his way. If tahu manages to get out of the rock pile he will con tinue attack with impact blasts and ice daggers
As counter measure kopaka will use ice walls and his shield to block any attacks tahu throws at him

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Are we in a fight? The spoiler thing makes me think we are. If so, then... By the way, is this at least a decent-ish strategy?

Strakk repels any attempts to disarm him by blocking with one of those huge shoulder pad things he has. He will then push Power away with a blast from his launcher, stunning the Roborider. As Power recovers, Strakk will fire off two more thornax to get rid of Power's big cannons. If power tries to get closer, Strakk will fire yet another thornax, blasting Power's front wheel, sending him off course. Strakk will use his axe to immobilize Power further, then finish him off with one last thornax, which is explosive due to Strakk having already fired four of them.

Edited by Enax the epic

Canis: Millennia has been given Hordika Venom. You can give him features such as claws if you want, but no wings or anything else that would give him an additional ability/power. You currently have 11,625 W.

Alright then. Scratch the training weights. Oops! Wrong quote!

Edited by Enax the epic

Nuva fight against Vox

Kopaka may be my Nuva brother, but he's more powerful than me. His wide array of mind, strength and agility will overpower me, unless I use the Canyon to my advantage.First Tahu will launch himself high into the air by creating a large compact pocket of hot air underneath him, then release it, launching him. Once launched, Tahu will rain down the Canyon with fire. Setting of rocks to fall down and possibly summoning the Skopio beast on him. Then Tahu will call fourth again a rain of fire, but this time on Kopaka himself.Then he'll launch the hero Cuffs at him, making his mind drop by half. Almost equaling him out. Then Tahu will light his Magma Blades and slash him repeatedly, then do a kick flip, releasing a wave of fire on him. If a high impact explosion in coming to him, he'll activate the Hau.Then he'll call upon the Skopio once more, to finish the fight, while pushing Kopaka towards the beast and running away to a safe distance.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Can Strakk purchase kanohi masks, even though he isn't a toa, but has toa powers?