• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

MNOLG: The Bohrok Swarms

MNOLG MNOG Flash templar Fan-made

• Please log in to reply
449 replies to this topic

#441 Offline Indigogeek

Indigogeek
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 451 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 10 2014 - 06:35 PM

Ah, sorry, I was replying to bionicleman714, who hadn't seen how to play chapter 2 :P

Tu2d6W7.jpg

#442 Offline Tronec

Tronec
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 915 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 12 2014 - 02:59 AM

Awesome! Brings back memories of the MNOLG. I can only imagine how much work it took to dig into the source code and rewrite the game. 

#443 Offline Phylo606

Phylo606
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 4 posts

Posted Sep 12 2014 - 06:21 AM

Hey Indigogeek, You've been saying that Chapter two is partially complete. Does it end at the point where 

Spoiler
So I'm assuming that's as much as you've implemented so far?

#444 Offline Friend of Fire

Friend of Fire
  • Members
  • Toa

• 116 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 12 2014 - 11:20 AM

Phylo606, you need to complete all the tasks before finding Kaparu for Jaller. Those tasks are, finding out who is missing for Whenua by talking to Midak and the other Onu-Matoran. In order to talk to Midak, you need to "move" him to Kapura's room, where you'll be able to talk to him about what happened at Po-Koro. Once you found every one who's missing, you then need to report to Whenua, and then Kapura will be back in his room for you to take him over to Jaller.

FoF
Credit to ~the Big X~ for avatar

#445 Offline Indigogeek

Indigogeek
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 451 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 12 2014 - 02:44 PM

Phylo606, you need to complete all the tasks before finding Kaparu for Jaller. Those tasks are, finding out who is missing for Whenua by talking to Midak and the other Onu-Matoran. In order to talk to Midak, you need to "move" him to Kapura's room, where you'll be able to talk to him about what happened at Po-Koro. Once you found every one who's missing, you then need to report to Whenua, and then Kapura will be back in his room for you to take him over to Jaller.

Thanks FoF, helpful as always :) Phylo, this is indeed the part where chapter 2 ends, and (as stated above) hopefully chapter 2 is in the works. The trouble is we only have 2 people, and Nuparu is the only real expert on flash. I would love to have more people on the team that know what theyre doing, but alas, I'm not sure who does :(

Tu2d6W7.jpg

#446 Offline Phylo606

Phylo606
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 4 posts

Posted Sep 12 2014 - 09:34 PM

Thanks to both of you for replying. That's what I got up to, except when I went to kapura's room only Midak was inside.

Thanks again guys

#447 Online Arzaki

Arzaki
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 266 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 12 2014 - 09:58 PM

Thanks FoF, helpful as always :) Phylo, this is indeed the part where chapter 2 ends, and (as stated above) hopefully chapter 2 is in the works. The trouble is we only have 2 people, and Nuparu is the only real expert on flash. I would love to have more people on the team that know what theyre doing, but alas, I'm not sure who does :(

Do you just need people who know how to use flash?

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

"Most quotes on the Internet are not genuine."

-Abraham Lincoln

I used to be Flamewing Studios.

The Sky's Scar

#448 Offline Indigogeek

Indigogeek
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 451 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 12 2014 - 11:15 PM

Do you just need people who know how to use flash?

I should talk to Nuparu about it first, by I believe its gonna be necessary. :P

Tu2d6W7.jpg

#449 Offline Wiser Whenua

Wiser Whenua
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 21 posts

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 01:27 AM

Keep up the good work!!

requestjz7.gif

all this is temporary.

#450 Offline darkeluim