BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

One of them made a sword/armblade and shoved it in Grokk's face to get him to talk. I think it was described as being made out of energy and dripped plasma or something when it was still enough to see.

As far as the sword teaching the user how to wield it, that is entirely possible if one takes a look at the Dasaka's mental powers. I can see one of them planting a "How To" guide in a sword.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Rather than fill GD with uneducated guesses, let's return to the source material.

There was the slight utterance of sound as Saru breathed out, much like a muffled scream, but quieter, followed by what only could be described as bottled lightning that had an energized echo. Around her hand a brilliant blade of pure energy spawned forth, a bright lime-green that cackled and flowed with raw power. As serene and upbeat as she had been, Saru suddenly looked extremely dangerous, if not a tad savage, emotion burning from her eyes - even as she kept that meek smile. With a mighty yell she pulled back her hand and swung, the flat part of the energy blade colliding with the hovering ball with perfect accuracy, sending it high and flying over the beach, the metal and cloth either melting or burning as it became a miniature meteorite than sizzled harmlessly into the ocean, a puff of steam the marker of it's landing. The only reason Grokk looked away from the spectacle was when he heard another set of melting noises, accompanied my a series of pops and groans.

His Fusa Flipper had hot, angry energy blade right through it, his prized toy becoming nothing but a pile of metal and assorting liquids on the sand next to him. The blade, in fact, seemed to more replicate liquid energy than anything else, certain points of it melding, collecting, and then falling to the sand below, instantly turning those spots to glass. Despite this, and the fact that the base of the blade was completely wrapped around her hand, there seemed to be no damage whatsoever to her skin. As she pulled back the blade left behind a pool of molten metal surrounded by a pane of glass.

test2.png

Oh look, now that I re-read it I was actually accurate when I described the "spawned" blade as made of "pure energy".Take that, whoever-it-was-that-implied-I-said-it-wrong![P.S. please don't hurt me for that half-joking remark. Thanks.]

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Welp, that was a busy couple of days. I'll look through the topics now, sorry if I missed anyone responding to me. :blush:My own personal theory is that the Dasaka are the "replacement" for Makuta created by the Legendary Mask of Stories, which is why I think that all the Makuta got erased by its use. But that's just me, I haven't read through the entirety of the old threads, so there could be information that proves otherwise hidden in there. :shrug:

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

I believe the general assumption is that the Dasaka's appearance had something to do with Stannis' mask, though exactly what obviously isn't clear. Personally I'm leaning away from them being Makuta's direct replacement, if only for reasons of "that's too obvious."

Q2TtLEz.png

I still hold that Matoro has a nefarious role in all this.

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

I know this is a little weird, but does Jaller have Vakama's Mask of Time? Or was it ne er mentioned?

The staff have not, to my knowledge, stated its existence. Best to assume that it doesn't exist unless it's later revealed that it does.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

So, I realised emmy Toa's mask is illegal. It's the Mask of Rahi Control. Does anyone have good replacement suggestions? Don't worry, it will be a reasonable IC switch.

Everything legal is a good suggestion. Pick the one that complements your character the best, in as many ways as possible.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

The long and treacherous history of the Empire of Torren. http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9739&page=27#entry572027:a::k::i:

Edited by Toa Aki

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

I noticed where the link leads. I have no idea why, I copied the URL exactly. I'll try and fix it.As for the names, if you're thinking about the right thing, to my knowledge I've taken nothing from Elder Scrolls. I took a couple of names from Infinity Blade, and the rest are either completely original or from Latin. They might use Latin words for names in there, I've never played any of the games.EDIT: Try this link: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9739&page=27&do=findComment&comment=572075:a::k::i:

Edited by Toa Aki

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

I noticed where the link leads. I have no idea why, I copied the URL exactly. I'll try and fix it.As for the names, if you're thinking about the right thing, to my knowledge I've taken nothing from Elder Scrolls. I took a couple of names from Infinity Blade, and the rest are either completely original or from Latin. They might use Latin words for names in there, I've never played any of the games.EDIT: Try this link: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9739&page=27&do=findComment&comment=572075 :a: :k: :i:

Ignoring that creating an entire continent (I think) requires staff approval, the fact that you named it the exact same continent as the one that you play on in each and every single on of the Elder Scrolls games makes it......

Weird.

Where is the usual local BZPRPG TES image provider?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Okay, I just realized what you meant. I've never played the games, but I have read stuff on Wikipedia, and I was thinking that was the name of a continent in Infinity Blade. My mistake. And does a contient that has since been blown up and most of the inhabitants killed count for that?:a::k::i:

Much like how creating a super-Toa of god-like capabilities and then blowing him up is still against the rules, I would probably guess that if something is against the rules and you removed it....its still against the rules.

Oh well, I'm sure you've talked to the staff about it, or they'll allow it....

or something or the other.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013