BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I just finished a conversation with Ghosthands, but the short end of the matter is thus:

We're starting a map project. Ghosthands will be in charge of actually labeling the locations on a high resolution map (thanks Christian Faber for your blog), and I'll help with gathering names and places. Anyone interested in participating please send either Ghosty or I a PM so we can move this discussion off the N&D page until the project is completed. :)

• Upvote 2

This could be useful. Hm...

Also, those of you that get left behind as the Quest groups start out, don't feel like that's it. Go ahead and join in the middle of the Quest, even right at the end if you'd like.

What is this quest group thing? O.o

Sounds like something I'd love to join, but I don't actually know anything about it, so..... :/

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Jazek Rehn himself is probabbly very well known throughout the Koros, though news of his escape not so much.

Also, for those interested in joining the Quest, I will have another group forming in Ta-Koro for more normal adventurous folk once Kittens and I finish this jam.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Since the information was sent by radio transmission from Ostia to Po-Koro, the escape of the convict Jazek Rehn is a military secret unless their are loose-mouthed sentinels who've been telling everyone about how easy it is to break out of jail. :P

BoA guys, should Larikon tag along with the Ostia mission to help push things forward?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Umbraline Yumiwa / Herupa Hanako

In which an idea is shared.

Well, that was revealing.

Can't say I wasn't it expecting it.

Time to get off my Jungle Island. =D

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

"Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown." -Shakespeare's Henry IV, Part II, Act III, line 1735.

Wait wait wait...I thought dashi didn't have Menti powers. Did I miss something?

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

In that case, you can expect Moeru to be there.

Also, for anyone who was interested in the whole Zataka's Pit thing(the one at least a month or two ago), life kinda got in the way of organizing that, so we'll just say it got broken up...?

By ninjas...?

Yeah, something like that. I dunno, I'm open to just about anything plausible here.

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

"Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown." -Shakespeare's Henry IV, Part II, Act III, line 1735.

Wait wait wait...I thought dashi didn't have Menti powers. Did I miss something?

I spoke with Nuju a while back about if Dashi could hear or access the psionic plane. It seemed, given the response, that they did not have any access to psionic powers. They are the matoran equivalent for the Dasaka species.

I spoke with Nuju a while back about if Dashi could hear or access the psionic plane. It seemed, given the response, that they did not have any access to psionic powers. They are the matoran equivalent for the Dasaka species.

Okay, it's just that this confused me:

Jiyu was barely considered halfway through his childhood, and he already was taller than most, almost as tall as a Dasaka.

I guess Au'Rehn meant an adult dasaka.

[BZPRPG Profiles]

If I were to, say, introduce a new ex-royal character looking to recruit a group of particularly dangerous people, where might I debut said character?

:a: :k: :i:

Depends is this a dasaka character? if so the markets might be a good idea since I have a character who leads dangerous people there

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.