BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

For now at least. My schedule has been pretty hectic, so I may not be as quick to respond to interaction as I've been in the past.

I'm sad to see you go Tyler, and I wish you the best of luck.

As for me, I'll do my best to keep up with this site as frequently as possible.

Welcome back.. You haven't missed much. Although Vail is still in that one scene that hasn't moved.

And hey even if your slow to respond at least your responding

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Just curious,

What has happened to the brawl in Ta-Wahi? Nobody has posted anything fight-related for weeks, so can we assume that it has been dissolved?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Thanks Voxy!

On another note, just out of curiousity.... Is it okay to change/experiment with the point of view of a character if you've already been writing them in a different point of view? I've been thinking of trying first person for one of my own, just for fun. I thought I'd check here first though before making any rash decisions.

Thanks Voxy!

On another note, just out of curiousity.... Is it okay to change/experiment with the point of view of a character if you've already been writing them in a different point of view? I've been thinking of trying first person for one of my own, just for fun. I thought I'd check here first though before making any rash decisions.

Go right ahead. This seems to be a standard practice. :)

Thanks Voxy!

Your welcome. And about the point of view, I would suggest just testing it to see if you like writing in that style. Although I think it would be fun to use point of view with different scenarios. For example if you have your character reflecting on their life or similar deep stuff I think the first person point of view would be perfect, where as if you just in a Tavern scene or social scene I think third person would be good.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

This thing about first person is that it completely colors your narrative. It's a really good way to explore how your character thinks, especially in situations where there isn't high drama involved.

However, you can do much the same thing with third person limited, if not to the same degree. GSR's posts as Soraya are an excellent of example of how much character you can infuse in a third person narrative.

• Upvote 3

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Yes it has been a slow week.. unless you are in le-koro with colx and vrina *smirks*

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Also, shadowhawk, your writing is phenomenal.

Hear hear.

Speaking as someone who's been extensively involved with said player, I am in full agreement with this statement.

Let's just not hammer it into his head too much, wouldn't want him to get cocky, now would we? :P

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Who would be interested in reviving the Golden Tahu awards? I think they could be a fun thing to hold every couple months.

Also, shadowhawk, your writing is phenomenal.

As their original creator, I can't say I wouldn't like to see them carried through as they were originally intended (instead of what I'm told happened after I left...). However, with player activity being what it is, I don't think they're worth doing at the moment. Once things kick off a bit as I'm hoping they soon will, I'd be very much open to organising such a thing :)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Is this a Link to some epic post or is it a Trap? Who knows? Will you risk it?

There does seem to be alot of people posting links and I must say alot of them are epic posts. However I do have a reason for posting.

Has anyone world-builded on Kozu? Or is it rather barren in terms of details?

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Dang.

That's all I can say.

Dang.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Since we have assumed that the Ta-Wahi Beach-house Brawl has been resolved, how should we assume it happened? Both sides just walked away, life as usual?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

Well, the two Guardsmen were talking with Thok.

But that was literally months ago and no progress in said event, so I'm pretty sure that battle is already done...

Edited by Wazdakka

Interaction can stall for months (especially in the current climate of the RPG :L). If all (or most) players involved agree to timeskip so that the event is over, then that's fine, but it seems that has not happened so I suggest you talk to the people involved and collectively decide whether to pick up where you left off.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png