BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I believe one character was literally zapped, via a lightning bolt, into existence in the Ko-Wahi topic some time before or around the attack on the village began.

If I remember correctly, Funky's cyborg Vortixx Essie was awoken via an earthquake or something after being cryogenically frozen inside some ice as well.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I remember reading one guy who killed off their character by having them literally get struck down by a lightning bolt from the heavens. Clear skies, no explanation, they just got hit by a random lightning bolt, and that was it. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If you were paying attention, you would note he who was struck down by the lightning was also he who was born via lightning.

Okay, that bit must've been before my time. Or I wasn't reading whatever topic it was back then. I dunno. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If you were paying attention, you would note he who was struck down by the lightning was also he who was born via lightning.

Considering that I haven't read up on anything that happened in the game before joining it, and I only look at topics I'm not in when people post links to their stuff here in N&D, I agree that that's most likely the case. Same applies for Corpus, though I did catch up on Panzer and Asylum.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Pehkui shrunken mode = full strength (not accounting for changed leverages) and durability; correct or incorrect?

Correct. It greatly increases edibility, though.

True story.

Edibility?

Even if someone ate you, couldn't you just return to full size and make them explode, or pull an Alien and blow a hole through their chest?

YES! Its chestburster time...

So I have a question... has this actually happened somewhere?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

The Lorax's RPG, "City in the Dark" hasn't been locked or deleted yet,despite the last post being made in January and the GM having no intention of reviving it. I'm just wondering why it hasn't been closed yet to make room for another RPG.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

The Lorax's RPG, "City in the Dark" hasn't been locked or deleted yet,despite the last post being made in January and the GM having no intention of reviving it. I'm just wondering why it hasn't been closed yet to make room for another RPG.

This message doesn't belong in this topic: this thread is for BZPRPG discussion. You probably want the RPG Planning topic, or you could PM one of the judges.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Speaking of raining things down on people, Dayeth would really appreciate some help in Ko-Koro apprehending Rinnoz. He's clinging to a building in the middle of the street; it's kinda hard to miss him. 

Sorry I missed it...

Are you, though? We can change that.

I'm not sure if I want to answer that as I fear whatever my reply I may end up cutting my legs off at the knee and being force fed them...

Speaking of raining things down on people, Dayeth would really appreciate some help in Ko-Koro apprehending Rinnoz. He's clinging to a building in the middle of the street; it's kinda hard to miss him.

Would a Matoran be able to help? I could pop my Ko-Matoran off the slopes(actually finish his/her profile.) and help you out... if it's not too late.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Force him to move towards the gate and Dravennica will try to help take him down while I'm waiting for her to be let in.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

to whom? You got 3 offers...

I was responding to the post that came directly before mine.

The other two offers involve either A: waiting for someone to show up, or B: forcing the guy to go somewhere else, neither of which are necessary, considering that the guy is hanging off a building in the middle of the street in plain view of everyone. 

Dravennica has also joined, though in her condition, she might not be able to do much besides send in Shredder after that last attack.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Ko-Koro is a small town. Everyone knows everyone there. 

In hindsight, I'm starting to think being part of a scheme to steal dragon eggs may not have been my best idea...

I kinda did, to be honest.

Glad you didn't though. 

In hindsight, I'm starting to think being part of a scheme to steal dragon eggs may not have been my best idea...

What's the matter, Mommy Dragon being difficult?

Onua.png

We were expecting mummy dragon. We weren't expecting Kanohi Dragons to act in a way different to normal reptile biology and have the daddy dragon be guarding the nest as well....

So they're like seahorses in that respect?

Huh.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Well you didn't know that both parents guard the nest while the other hunts? Guess they should have researched their quarry a little better before diving into the viper's nest.

Onua.png

So glad I got Lash and Breathless out of Onu-Koro before all of this Rahkshi-hunting nonsense got started up... 

Edited by Locus