• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG News and Discussion

• Please log in to reply
17771 replies to this topic

#17761 Offline Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 19-August 14
  • 1,804 posts

Posted Mar 30 2015 - 11:35 PM

I believe one character was literally zapped, via a lightning bolt, into existence in the Ko-Wahi topic some time before or around the attack on the village began.

If I remember correctly, Funky's cyborg Vortixx Essie was awoken via an earthquake or something after being cryogenically frozen inside some ice as well.

#17762 Online Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Members
  • Disk of the Transporters Retrieved

• 23-December 13
  • 8,819 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 30 2015 - 11:37 PM

I remember reading one guy who killed off their character by having them literally get struck down by a lightning bolt from the heavens. Clear skies, no explanation, they just got hit by a random lightning bolt, and that was it. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Asylum: Caetus, Scriva and Fade

Bionifight Infinite: Xara, Dayeth, The Wyrm, The Puppetmaster, Alisa Dare, Snarl, and Terry

Corpus Rahkshi: Exxan, XaraIllusive, Silencer, Era and Sliver.

Matoran Und Panzer: Cor Saeva and the Ash HoundOblitus and the Solitarius Lupus, Lufon Vance and the Vengeful Inferno.

BZPRPG: NatoGreavesy's Profiles! MirraWispMinnorak (Enforcer), Draygon (Veteran), ZaaraNathariusKelz, RyzaResonLashDayethAkiliThe HereticChavaraOnic, PanykNariya and Vazaria

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We're Rahkshi! We're not supposed to care about the consequences. We're just supposed to fight and kill and destroy. That's what I do: I fight people, hurt people.... and I'm good at it." - Xara.

"Fang's a moralist... He sees the world in black and white, good and evil. People who think like that can't be reasoned with. It's a type of madness all of its own." - Exxan.

#17763 Offline Tiragath

Tiragath
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Master of Fragmentation Rampant

• 09-September 03
  • 5,465 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 30 2015 - 11:41 PM

If you were paying attention, you would note he who was struck down by the lightning was also he who was born via lightning.

#17764 Online Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Members
  • Disk of the Transporters Retrieved

• 23-December 13
  • 8,819 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 30 2015 - 11:44 PM

If you were paying attention, you would note he who was struck down by the lightning was also he who was born via lightning.

Okay, that bit must've been before my time. Or I wasn't reading whatever topic it was back then. I dunno. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Asylum: Caetus, Scriva and Fade

Bionifight Infinite: Xara, Dayeth, The Wyrm, The Puppetmaster, Alisa Dare, Snarl, and Terry

Corpus Rahkshi: Exxan, XaraIllusive, Silencer, Era and Sliver.

Matoran Und Panzer: Cor Saeva and the Ash HoundOblitus and the Solitarius Lupus, Lufon Vance and the Vengeful Inferno.

BZPRPG: NatoGreavesy's Profiles! MirraWispMinnorak (Enforcer), Draygon (Veteran), ZaaraNathariusKelz, RyzaResonLashDayethAkiliThe HereticChavaraOnic, PanykNariya and Vazaria

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We're Rahkshi! We're not supposed to care about the consequences. We're just supposed to fight and kill and destroy. That's what I do: I fight people, hurt people.... and I'm good at it." - Xara.

"Fang's a moralist... He sees the world in black and white, good and evil. People who think like that can't be reasoned with. It's a type of madness all of its own." - Exxan.

#17765 Offline Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 19-August 14
  • 1,804 posts

Posted Mar 30 2015 - 11:59 PM

Considering that I haven't read up on anything that happened in the game before joining it, and I only look at topics I'm not in when people post links to their stuff here in N&D, I agree that that's most likely the case. Same applies for Corpus, though I did catch up on Panzer and Asylum.

#17766 Online Umi Tryon

Umi Tryon
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 21,737 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 30 2015 - 11:59 PM

This reminds of the times Nuju set castles on fire.

f9QGmd9.jpg

PERSONA: SEA OF DJINN [RPG/Discussion]

#17767 Online Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 11-January 10
  • 3,249 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2015 - 02:11 AM

or when he made the rpg's balls drop

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."

Don't Mess with

A Gangster

--The Undefeated, and Undisputed.

#17768 Offline Prowl Nightwolf

Prowl Nightwolf
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 07-January 15
  • 1,050 posts

Posted Mar 31 2015 - 02:43 AM

Pehkui shrunken mode = full strength (not accounting for changed leverages) and durability; correct or incorrect?

Correct. It greatly increases edibility, though.

True story.

Edibility?

Even if someone ate you, couldn't you just return to full size and make them explode, or pull an Alien and blow a hole through their chest?

YES! Its chestburster time...

So I have a question... has this actually happened somewhere?

gallery_113790_279_360.png
Onua.png|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon

BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca
Matoran und Panzer Doseki

Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!Marvel RP PC

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:

:n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

kGv5ARndJDc9g0AxU6sJ.pngbBVnn25kyuDBt3bjCgJU.PNG
Zoids:Infinite Era RPG
 Come join the battle!!

#17769 Offline Tiragath

Tiragath
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Master of Fragmentation Rampant

• 09-September 03
  • 5,465 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2015 - 02:46 AM

I don't think so. The Pehkui is up there with the Iden on the "bad stuff happens to you" rankings.

#17770 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,288 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2015 - 03:55 AM

EDIT: Please disregard this post whilst I confer with my fellows. :P

Edited by Ghosthands, Mar 31 2015 - 03:59 AM.

#17771 Offline Liuth

Liuth
  • Members
  • Toa

• 22-July 14
  • 137 posts

Posted Mar 31 2015 - 06:29 AM

The Lorax's RPG, "City in the Dark" hasn't been locked or deleted yet,despite the last post being made in January and the GM having no intention of reviving it. I'm just wondering why it hasn't been closed yet to make room for another RPG.

#17772 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,288 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2015 - 06:46 AM

The Lorax's RPG, "City in the Dark" hasn't been locked or deleted yet,despite the last post being made in January and the GM having no intention of reviving it. I'm just wondering why it hasn't been closed yet to make room for another RPG.

This message doesn't belong in this topic: this thread is for BZPRPG discussion. You probably want the RPG Planning topic, or you could PM one of the judges.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users