BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Hey I said they could. I never said anyone would understand what they were talking about... so :P on you...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

But they couldn't, because there's no such thing as a Metru in the BZPRPG. The word doesn't exist. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So rahkshi exoskeletons are immune to Iron and Magnetism. Are their staffs also resilient as such?

Now that I think about it, the Rahkshi immunities kind of make sense, in relation to Canon. Fe- and Fa-Toa were hunted down by the Brotherhood of Makuta for the danger they posed to their armor, so it sort of makes sense in a Meta way that Makuta's sons are designed to be resistant to those elements in the BZPRPG universe.

Can I get a ruling on this? It... might come up soon.

The times, they are a-changing...

I would imagine they are just as resilient since a Rahkshi is somewhat useless without their staff, as they need it to focus their powers. So wouldn't make much sense for them to be resilient, but their staffs not be.

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

What's a Metru? I think you might mean a Koro, Manhunter. :P

Oops. :P In any case, I do mean a Koro. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

In regards to your original question of what to do in the Metru Koro... Whatever you want. Killing for money can't be the totality of your character's existence, after all. Have them go shopping, go have a drink, just wander around, anything that can get your character talking with somebody else. I hope they're a good conversationalist.

If you want something more specific and more plot-centered... Post an OOC advertisement here. See if any other players that have characters in the same region as yours would be interested in your escapade.

Half-tempted to have Aine take the amulet, just to find out what they do for Lesterin characters.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Has that been planed out yet? I mean we know what it does to Mata Nuians. They suppress one's natural Elemental powers in favor of whatever the amulet's is. Wasn't there word that it takes some time to take effect though or is the suppression suppose to be near automatic and the change over time type deal?

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

The amulets will affect anyone with elemental traces; Matoran get the matoran power, toa/turaga get a specific lesser power, and skakdi get the lesterin power. If you look at the masterpost for them, I list the effects they have at the bottom. Link is in my sig, the Maeloc/Aokora text.

Edited by Necrocybermancer

Ninja'd.

Doesn't say what happens to Lesterin though.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

So Lesterin would get elemental powers.... that they can only use in conjunction with a skakdi? 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Which would be almost impossible to figure out. :P

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

There's the excuse I need to write RaknarXLohkar shipfic.

Shore Leave

After years of fighting and petty grudges, these two handsome scoundrels take a night on the town together - and discover they may not be able to understand the way the other speaks, but they both know how the other feels...because love has no accent.

-Tyler

Edit: See below.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 10

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

There's the excuse I need to write RaknarXLohkar shipfic.

Shore Leave

After years of fighting and petty grudges, these two handsome scoundrels take a night on the town together - and discover they may not be able to understand the way the other speaks, but they both know how the other feels...because love has no accent.

-Tyler

http://k31.kn3.net/369D2F6C0.gif

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

The stuff y'all get away with these days.

• Upvote 13

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

If anyone has mercenary/evil characters in Ko-Koro and would like both interaction and snazzy Vault tech, I'm up for having Hakann hire more people (he's going to talk to Echelon once Echelon returns to the Sanctum, but after that he's open to interaction, so now would be an ideal time to decide upon what deal would be made). Hit me up via PM and we can work something out if anyone's interested.

• Upvote 2

pNNgXax.jpg

Till looking forward to making my Snow boarder Ko-Matoran/Turaga maybe character. I could make him a villain. Be interesting to be sure...

Anyone ever heard of Black Ice? lol...

Onua.png

Till looking forward to making my Snow boarder Ko-Matoran/Turaga maybe character. I could make him a villain. Be interesting to be sure...

Anyone ever heard of Black Ice? lol...

what do you exactly mean by Black Ice?

"Black ice, sometimes called clear ice, refers to a thin coating of glazed ice on a surface. While not truly black, it is virtually transparent, allowing black asphalt/macadam roadways or the surface below to be seen through it—hence the term "black ice". The typically low levels of noticeable ice pellets, snow, or sleet surrounding black ice means that areas of the ice are often practically invisible to drivers or persons stepping on it. There is, thus, a risk of skidding and subsequent accident due to the loss of traction." - Wikipedia

"Identifiable physical attributes of Ko-Matoran include white, gray, silver, black, blue, and sand blue Kanohi and armor, as well as blue eyes."

- BioSec01.com

So anyone ever seen a Black Ko-Motoran or Toa/Turaga? Because I am seriously thinking of making one...

Onua.png

I have a black and crimson Ko-Skakdi. 

Scroll down to the name "Natharius" on his signature and click on the link.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Wow that's a cool looking character. and that is saying something since I am not really a fan of the Piraka species design.

Onua.png

Regarding BZPRPG 'cosmology': Mata Nui and Makuta are gods. Karzahni is referred to as a curse, and Artakha Bulls exist and are named so. Does the general mythology regarding the last two exist? Karzahni is a place of broken souls and the being that rules over them, while Artakha is a place of artisans, including the greatest of them all?

I would hope so, at least for Karzahni. Otherwise, anyone who ever told someone to "Go to Karz" IC would have some editing to do.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: