BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

A Turaga could always be played as one of those characters who are just too stubborn to die/retire (examples; Batman from The Dark Knight Returns, Judge Dredd, 60-year-old Punisher, etc.). I personally haven't seen too many of them around (unless I'm not looking in the right places).

Too many what? Warrior Turaga or just Turaga in general?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Turaga of that archetype.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Well maybe Korzan will be one of the first... He is unique enough as is being that he was a black Ko-Matoran followed by a mostly black Toa and now Turaga...

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Well if we have a hot head, to my cold spell, we could weaken the structural integrity. by rapidly changing the temperature of the prison wall.

Onua.png

I don't think that any of the characters that want to be broken out so far are in Ta-Koro, so as of right now, no.

And I love how everyone's planning to be busted out of jail when the group hasn't even started up yet. :P

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Didn't he attempt to murder someone, though? :P 

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Before or after he was locked up? That could be why he has not been released on bail.

Onua.png

He did.

That being said, jail is really no fun.

Perhaps we need more probation.

Probation is a thing. That's how Dorian's wandering the island even though he was convicted and imprisoned in Ta-Koro last arc. Get your character an audience with the local Akiri, plead your case, and see what happens!

Finally got around to finishing a profile. Have a glance at Korruhn.

Now, the real question is: whom out of you lot are looking to cause some grim, frostbitten chaos?

Must say I am loving that profile... Always nice to see a character with an 'addiction'. Though there is one thing I'm slightly confused on. Is he a Toa of gravity or a Toa of ice? Reason I ask this is under element you have gravity, but in the background you mention he began life as a Ko-koronan matoran. Now in my mind that could mean one of two things; He was a Ko-matoran, or he was a matoran living in Ko-Koro.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Finally got around to finishing a profile. Have a glance at Korruhn.

Now, the real question is: whom out of you lot are looking to cause some grim, frostbitten chaos?

Must say I am loving that profile... Always nice to see a character with an 'addiction'. Though there is one thing I'm slightly confused on. Is he a Toa of gravity or a Toa of ice? Reason I ask this is under element you have gravity, but in the background you mention he began life as a Ko-koronan matoran. Now in my mind that could mean one of two things; He was a Ko-matoran, or he was a matoran living in Ko-Koro.

Well, look at it this way: those who immigrate to say, the United States, and remain there for the rest of their lives will identify as, and be considered Americans. By making clear that Korruhn was a Ko-Koronan Matoran, as opposed to calling him a Ko-Matoran, implies that he's a resident of Ko-Koro, yet not necessarily originally from there.

I could honestly go on for hours with detail, as the Toa known as Korruhn is merely the most recent iteration of the character I've been using in this RPG since probably 2005. It's quite complicated and entangling by now, haha. But to put it simply, yes, Korruhn is a Toa of Gravity.

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

He did.

That being said, jail is really no fun.

Perhaps we need more probation.

Probation is a thing. That's how Dorian's wandering the island even though he was convicted and imprisoned in Ta-Koro last arc. Get your character an audience with the local Akiri, plead your case, and see what happens!

Hmmm...I could give it a try, but I think it's pretty unlikely that the Akiri would accept an audience with a random mercenary convicted of attempted murder :P

EDIT: Also, what was Dorian convicted of?

Edited by 000

Kathok

Dorian, it should be noted, was also something of a special case. He had multiple high ranking Guard officers pulling for his conditional release, as well as first hand information on the Turagas' assassins that was more useful out of prison rather than in it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"On forty two counts of first degree murder, we, the Jury, find Defendant Dorian Shaddix...guilty."

Nothing, really.

oh man did i write this hahahahaha

man, that was so long ago. that's amazing

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Well, right now the prey is one of Necro's characters (which he volunteered).

Going after one of the NPC targets I threw up here recently wouldn't really be sporting at the moment, considering that five days have passed and only one eligible vote was even received. Tomorrow will make it a week, so I guess that if no one else decides to express their opinion by then, I'll be going with Miras' choice after Zenithex's current business has been concluded (granted he doesn't wind up dead or in prison first, of course).

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Mine was the only proper vote? Wow. You disappoint me, people. :P

Prepare to be even more disappointed; the only other person to vote on the NPC targets was Nato, and his was here in N&D after I specifically said that they would only count if sent in via PM (which he should have noticed, since his post quoted the one announcing Zenithex's potential murder spree and informing everyone of the rules for voting in the first place). :P

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

(which he should have noticed, since his post quoted the one announcing Zenithex's potential murder spree and informing everyone of the rules for voting in the first place). :P

It's called laziness. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

What Hubert said.

That's how I was told to do it when I originally inquired about holding the poll in the first place, so that's how it's got to be done. Sorry. :(

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Pod cast? For the RP here? That's cool. I wonder what it would take to be featured...

Onua.png

You haven't suffered Krayzikk's wrath until you've crashed his RPG with no survivors.

"NO, I'M IN CHARGE HERE"

--Tyler, the lost take of the podcast

Your hit in the editing room, it didn't WORK, my friend! And now you have Hubert working all hours around the audio file! Tell me, how exactly is this supposed to be a regular feature?

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND