BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

There's actually two expeditions; one from the Ga-Koro side, and one from the Ko-Koro side.

They're currently fighting because they're both going after the same artifacts.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Awwww, thanks, Umi Tryon!

Okay, let me see if I have this straight:

-There's the Dasaka expedition, who are off the coast of Ga-Wahi due to internal struggles at the moment.

-There are the two rival groups (unknown to me) fighting in a old temple for a collection of amulets

-There's The group in Ga-Koro who may or may not be attempting an assasination.

-There's the Toa Maru in Ga-Koro, for reasons.

-Then there's associated figures in and around Ga-Wahi (including my character) who have no relation to any of the above.

Is that right?

Defy Expectations

I think they were talking about the Dasaka expedition, Timageness.

My bad. :P

There's also a group of mercs planning to assassinate someone inside the city as well. Figured I'd add that to the list too.

Oh, and if anyone on the Dasaka expedition would like to run into any of The Outsiders, feel free to do so. Verulas in particular would absolutely love to spy on you a bit so he can inform the rest of our group of your arrival when we return to Ko-Wahi interact with you!

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Some friendlier than others.

you're the one who decided it was a great idea to send a mask outright stated to likely offend their culture over their way

Anyway, welcome to the game, TinkerTech. That's a fairly accurate summary of events in Ga-Koro right now, though the Chiisai Ryuu (the Dasaka's sub) is actually anchored at port instead of off the coast. They're much more cautious about leaving it, rather than retreating from the village.

If there's anything you have questions on, this discussion topic is a great resource (as you've already seen), and you can feel free to PM myself or a fellow staff member with any questions as well. 

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Also, even though I don't currently follow to Ga-wahi topic I do know that at least half the Toa Maru are scattered across the island.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Leah is in Ga, dealing with a certain Vortixx and her pet Rahkshi....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

... which was actually the cause of the disturbance at the gate that we were mentioning earlier.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Most of the lawyers don't seem to be very good at their jobs....

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I've only seen one so far, so I guess my opinion could be a tad biased.... 

i suppose, if it isn't there isn't a lot of point to it being autonomous. i imagine vegetation harvesting is going pretty well too given how smoothly the greenhouses work

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

wait Ga-Koro has greenhouses now? Also they are growing illegal contraband? Wait; is it illegal in Bionicle?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Yeah I am no good with the law. I try to follow it and I still get in trouble for something I didn't even do. Any one I represent would likely be better off representing themselves. Keeping with the additive of "Anyone who represents themselves has a fool for a client" can show just how bad of a lawyer I would be. :P.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png