BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

A wiki page for the Red Star Voyagers has been made! Everyone who is involved with this group, please go and add yourselves to the list of participants if you're not featured there yet. I don't remember everyone's names so...

-blam!- yeah! I don't guess I ever did make wiki pages for any of my characters, so I'll start working on that.EDIT: Wait, since when is Ignitus in charge?:a::k::i: Edited by Toa Aki

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

So wait, what's the status with the rpg?

Currently in stasis so to speak. We are waiting for the staff to finish up some stuff and then the entire thing is going to get another time skip with some cool changes and a moving plot.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Thank you, Norik, that is exactly what I was getting at ^^I have yet to see definitive proof is anything more than a figment of his cult's deluded imaginations. The zombies seem to me to be, similarly to the Marks, simply an obscure application of sorcery/science (the boundary between the two is quite blurred in this world). I will admit, however, I don't know the details of the zombification process; anyone care to fill me in?

Your guess is as good as mine Ghostdos. My only Ak'rei'an character decided to go rogue and opted out of a zombie. But from what i have seen most of the brotherhood's zombies seem to be recently dead given a lack of decomposition. Whether this plays into the whole matter or not i can not say. For all i know the zombiefication process could actually restore the dead tissue.. I mean the fact that the zombies are semi able to be passed off as living if daft people as seen in the Akiru's forge scene could hint at this. But if the fact they are recently dead does play into it we could be looking at something similar to the whole Jaller being revived/ Takanuva being revived scene from mask of light where if i remember correctly there was still an imprint on their masks etc to be revived.... Far to many factors playing into this for my tastes Truly it is an odd combination of things..
Sadly, the process was erased by the Second Minor Dataclysm.That means last week.Basically, the new zombie controller sacrifices a mask/element/vision/Lesterin Ability and does some thingies on an altar, with something to do with blood(it was blood-stained afterwards.). The zombie is revived as a zombie.

I'd like to ask the opinion of the general populace: What did you think of the Koro-level politicking that has been going on since the start of the season?

:w:

I like it since it's like there're plans brewing we know nothing of deep below our feet, but I don't like how most of that is...hidden.

._.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Here are the steps in the process:

1. The Priest and two others (Preferably senior), take knives and cut the throat, wrists and ankles
  2. The recipient of the zombie will cut out the heart.
  3. He will hold the heart, and touch a purple lightstone (The essence of Ak'Rei'An)
  4. He will shout a power he wishes to relinquish.
  5. That power will be gone, and the zombie will be alive and under his control.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Here are the steps in the process:

1. The Priest and two others (Preferably senior), take knives and cut the throat, wrists and ankles
  2. The recipient of the zombie will cut out the heart.
  3. He will hold the heart, and touch a purple lightstone (The essence of Ak'Rei'An)
  4. He will shout a power he wishes to relinquish.
  5. That power will be gone, and the zombie will be alive and under his control.

While i am sure we all understand the general process behind it i believe we were discussing the method/science behind what actually revives the zombie.. But it is good to know the actual process.. Though given you just said they cut out the heart this furthers my theory that the zombie is recently dead and not some long-dead corpse.

@Toatapio

Got any ideas for post timeskip Orderin, Tivanu, Viima storyline?

Well i may have some idea.. last we saw our odd trio they Tivanu and Orderin were gonna head off on their own and do mercenary work.. it would be interesting if Viima came with to make sure Orderin keeps his innocence while with Tivanu.

Also i believe Gravity.. Not sure if that is still his display name, was going to possible be in need of a mercenary and i had volunteered tivanu for that.. but not sure if that will still be in play or not

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Tossing ritual aside, what is important to notice is that a mask of un-death is used in the process (these were specially approved for the Brotherhood by Nuju), being placed on the face of the being to be converted. It's interesting to note that Skakdi do not need the kanohi in order to be revived. The age of a corpse chosen for zombification would probably be following the rule of fresher the better, since a being missing the components to successfully move about would be a waste of energy to revive (just simple logic).

Tossing ritual aside, what is important to notice is that a mask of un-death is used in the process (these were specially approved for the Brotherhood by Nuju), being placed on the face of the being to be converted. It's interesting to note that Skakdi do not need the kanohi in order to be revived. The age of a corpse chosen for zombification would probably be following the rule of fresher the better, since a being missing the components to successfully move about would be a waste of energy to revive (just simple logic).

True.. but also it should be noted that apparently this process prevents their bodies from decomposing further.. I mean what use would a zombie be if it was constantly falling apart?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Precisely the point. The elemental energy(or Mask Energy etc.) becomes a another form, used to keep the zombie half alive.So maybe Ak'Rei'An don't exist. Maybe the prayers and ritual words allow the zombie controller to consciously convert the energy into the energy used to fuel the zombie, not because an archangel did it himself.

You know, now you're pushing into character development. My character's development.

All fanatics should have their faith questioned; it makes their story so much more delicious don'y you think?

Edited by Kughii

"Dashi – See post below for details

Dasaka – See post below for details

Datsue – See post below for details"

My latest find from the profile topic. I'm guessing the three species are similar to our Matoran, Toa and Turaga, respectively. I assume the "post below" is referring to Friar Tucks' placeholder.

This is getting exciting.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

@Aki: Well, I did write on the wiki page that Ignitus is not an official leader, but he's just kinda assumed as one due to his prominent role and the fact that the whole voyage was actually his idea.

@Falcon Lord and Voxumo: Our little group has much story potential. A mercenary Skakdi, an old, experienced Toa trying out being a mercenary, and a Matoran hunter who hates the Skakdi but idolizes the Toa and sticks around with the trio to make sure the Toa stays good... there's the recipe for awesome.

@Falcon Lord and Voxumo: Our little group has much story potential. A mercenary Skakdi, an old, experienced Toa trying out being a mercenary, and a Matoran hunter who hates the Skakdi but idolizes the Toa and sticks around with the trio to make sure the Toa stays good... there's the recipe for awesome.

You have a very good point there.. so much potential

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Dashi See post below for detailsDasaka See post below for detailsDatsue See post below for details" My latest find from the profile topic. I'm guessing the three species are similar to our Matoran, Toa and Turaga, respectively. I assume the "post below" is referring to Friar Tucks' placeholder. This is getting exciting.

Blublublu! So exciting! :D

You know, now you're pushing into character development. My character's development. All fanatics should have their faith questioned; it makes their story so much more delicious don'y you think?

Good idea. I may make a character and go through the entire zombificatiln process just to develop my character this way.

Last time I checked, the Kakama only allowed the user to move their body faster. It will not increase your speed while in midair.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Then what's the point of using the Kakama in the first place if you can jump and go flying. With gravity you can send yourself flying at high speeds anywhere. Better to diversify your skill set.

Athiel finally has a motive. Maybe i'll continue his storyline after the jump, or skip to the end.

Edited by Observedhalo

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

Just shift your gravity, and you'll go flying. Shift it 90 degrees, and you fall that way.

In other news, I have invented the mask of forgetfulness.

Edited by Observedhalo

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

Good point, but is it necessary? After all you could just take them out with, I don't know, a thousand tons of pressure on them! Gravity is Super Unvincible!

Edited by Observedhalo

My BZPRPG Characters

I know, but using gravity against your enemy is likely to be more effective than your fist. It's quiet unlikely that a Toa of Gravity could ever reach that power level with their element, but by sticking them to a wall you could easily render your opponent prone with the strength your character already has. Using a Kakama for that purpose would be a waste and you would be better of using something that will give you more utility. I like your thinking though, the way your character is build is very effective, and makes him nigh unvincible.

Edited by Observedhalo

My BZPRPG Characters

Yes, but your opponent could easily slow you down if you had the mask. You may catch him by surprise at first, but he will quickly catch on and make that tactic ineffective by increasing the gravity on you. In such an event, a stalemate is quiet possible without something unpredictable.

My BZPRPG Characters

Yeah, that's where strategy comes in. Anyway, I think having a kakama as a backup with gravity powers is a good idea, and I can always just add a different character with different abilities anyway. Aside from that, when the RPG starts again, how about Qyntar and Athiel meet? What do you say?

I would be honored. I can't wait for it to start back up. I overly gimped Athiel and i'm going to make him how I envisioned him. I was holding back though, we were in an inn after all, and property damage isn't good. I could see using the Kakama to disorientate him, send his flying into a wall, and beating him into submission with your rapid flurry on punches. Well played indeed. I agree, strategy is very important between two supposedly evenly matched opponents.

Edited by Observedhalo

My BZPRPG Characters